Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers

Sean: Still...(a wistful sigh).

Tim: Many fine candidates, but we all agreed which one was number one and set up the meeting with John. Explaining all this to John was kind of difficult. When we told him of all we had done, he seemed confused. Like he didn't understand that he was desperate for some back door action. But it was too late. The meeting was in less than an hour. We had invited the candidate to come over to meet us all. The plan was for us all to meet him and see how he would fit in - I mean into the group. We agreed there would be no sex, just conversation. We were determined to handle this on as informed a basis as possible, not just dicks talking.

We, three, had planned to sneak out once he came in, to let John get his own read on things. I think John was mad at us for interfering, flattered that we cared, and scared. He is shy. He hides that by being strong, but he's still shy.

Before John could protest anymore, the lobby door buzzer rang. Sean let him in. It seemed like forever until the knock came at the door. I think I could hear all our hearts pounding. Sean let him in and took his coat. In the flesh, he was better than pictures or Sean's descriptions. Almost as tall as John, all over muscles, and a package that promised to meet our fantasies. We all introduced ourselves, then the three of us, made some lame excuse and headed out the door.

John: I didn't know what to say or do. These three ninnies ran squealing out of the apartment. Leaving me and this guy standing in the apartment. "So did they tell you why you're here?" I asked him. He mumbled something about a possible room share. He explained - blushing - that he thought Sean might be coming on to him. I agreed that Sean was pretty forward. When he asked if there was something else, I felt really guilty, so I confessed all.

Brad: I felt really bad for John. I could tell he felt set up. He told me that his three interfering roommates/lovers thought he needed something they couldn't give him. He explained that they had done some kind of systematic search of all the guys in the city and had picked me out. Now, these are four really handsome men. This apartment is fabulous. And they were looking for someone to join their group, not just as a roommate. I admit I was flattered and more than intrigued.

I could see that John was really uncomfortable with the whole scene and I didn't want to blow it.

John: So your solution was to blow me?

Brad: Seems a bit incongruous, I admit. You asked me if I wanted anything and went over to the kitchen. You offered a beer. I wanted you.

John: Brad pinned me to the refrigerator and began to kiss me. I would have protested - remembering our promise not to have sex - but Brad's tongue was too far down my throat. I don't know when he did it, I guess I was preoccupied with his attentions above my neck, but he had managed to unbutton my shirt and drop my jeans.

Tim: That's about when we came back. Sean, Mark and I started feeling bad about abandoning John with this guy, so after about fifteen minutes we went back up to the apartment. We walked in and there was John alone in the kitchen. He was leaning with his back on the fridge, eyes glazed, mouth open, incoherent. I thought, 'oh my god', what have we done? Did that guy Brad beat up John? I ran past the kitchen's island, as you see it blocks the view from the door, to find a very different scene than the one I imagined. I called the others over to see Brad throating John, I mean nose in the pubes. John tried to say he was sorry, but all that came out of his throat were meaningless gurgles. I think I mentioned that he can't talk when he's at the edge. Probably a shortage of blood to the brain. Brad didn't seem phased in the least by us standing there - a good sign, really. He kept on pleasuring John, who to his credit did gather enough of his senses to try to push Brad away, half heartedly. I think we all recognized John's 'I'm cumming' noises, followed by his sliding down the front of the fridge to the floor.

"I thought we said 'no sex." John mumbled about not meaning to. Brad manned up and took full responsibility for taking advantage of John - who was still smiling as a result of the experience.

Sean asked, "So will this one do?"

John replied, somewhat recovered, "he's pretty special."

John: Brad took my hand, helped me up, pulled up my pants, tucked in my cock, fastened me up and kissed me long and hard. When, at last, regretfully he broke the kiss, I invited him to sit with me in the living room to get better acquainted - I mean by talking. Sean was already starting preparations for the promised brunch - hey is this a pattern? We invite a guy for some eggs and muffins and go for all out sex? Tim and Mark looked on from the kitchen table. By the way, do you want something to eat? (This last to me, the Reporter).

Brad sat half sideways on the couch to face me. I had unconsciously put my hand on his knee, his nice furry knee. He put his hand on mine and looked into my eyes. His eyes were a kind of amber color with flecks of green. I knew I was liking this man. I guess I must have asked him about his work, he had started telling me about his job at a local sporting goods store. He was the manager of the fitness department and men's wear, having worked his way up from clerk. He filled in his off hours as a personal trainer and really hoped to make that a full-time career.

Mark: Has a job, two jobs - check.

Tim: And he's taller than you, Mark, nearly as tall as John - check.

Sean: Very, very athletic - check. But what about the other thing.

Mark: I consider myself a fair judge of horse flesh, and I'm thinking he won't disappoint. But I think John will find out before long. But is he a nice guy? When I looked over, there were John and he, necking again. Certainly some chemistry there.

Sean announced that brunch was served, frittatas and cornbread, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee. That broke up John and Brad.

During the meal John told Brad about us, how we relate to each other in bed. All ears were on Brad's response. "I've never really done much 'catching', never really had the chance. Most guys I've been with want me to top and that suits me fine. Of course, I really like sucking cock."

We all replied that we had noticed. John blushed. We talked about practical things, too. How we shared responsibilities around the apartment. Sean was an accomplished cook and enjoyed that duty - though everyone else pitched in on clean up. You heard about Mark's 'thing' for cleaning. None of us minded helping there either, but he's usually ahead of the rest of us, not that we hurry that much. John works lots of hours and does carry the lion's share of the costs.

John: For which I get to live here enjoying your company, your help, and a pretty good contribution in cash, too. I'm working full time and can afford it. I'm glad to share my good fortune with you.

Mark: Now Tim, he helps with what ever is going on. But mostly he's the instigator. He gets bored studying, sometimes and comes looking for trouble. By and large, if he can't find it, he makes it.

Tim: Yeah, I don't hear you complaining when you're the one I'm getting in trouble with.

Mark: Nope, I'm not complaining, I'm just kind of warning ole' Brad here. We finished up brunch. Brad was smart enough to catch on that we wanted to talk about him. Tim reminded us that we had agreed our first meeting was supposed to be to get acquainted - you know no sex, which is pretty tough for five gay men. Brad looked pretty glum as Tim showed him the door.

Tim asked, "So what do you think?"

I said that I liked him, just fine. Sean observed that he met all our criteria, handsomely. Tim seemed very proud of the selection. John was quiet.

After a while, John said, "I'm sorry he had to leave. I'd like to get to know him better." Knowing looks from the three of us.

Tim reminded us that the first visit was not to have sex and John had not been too good at following that. John protested, feebly, that it was Brad who started it. Tim was about to scold him when there was a knock at the door. It was Brad.

"Did I leave my coat here?"

Tim replied, "Why don't you come in while we look for it. Now where could it be? I remember taking it from you when you came in." Tim rummaged about in the hall closet - nothing there. "Strange, that's where I thought I had hung it up." He absently opened doors and drawers apparently randomly, until he seemed to 'find' it behind a plant in the great room. "Now how could this have gotten there?"

We all looked at Tim suspiciously. His expression was the image of innocence. Then John caught on. "Hey, since Brad left and then came back, this is his second visit."

Brad looked on confused. John didn't try to clear things up for him, he just walked over, took Brad in his arms and kissed him. Brad looked over John's shoulder at the rest of us with a question on his face.

Tim: I said, "Just go for it. We're all dying to see how this plays out."

Brad smiled broadly in return and re-engaged with John in a kiss. John led them toward the 'kennel' still locked in an embrace, kissing with increasing passion. We followed at a respectful distance, wondering if John would close the door. Nope - the door stayed open, which we took as a sign that we could at least watch. They were naked in a heartbeat. What a beautiful sight. John's dark hairiness over his lean, gym body. Mark's smooth, muscled torso with contrasting hairy legs. Both their cocks hung heavily, still becoming erect. It was fascinating. They stood in half embrace, giving room for their cocks to grow. They looked down and watched, the rest of us watched them, too. John's cock reached full size first, the head purpling with excitement. Brad's cock continued to swell, at it's thickest behind the straining head, thicker than John, maybe not quite as long. Both cocks throbbed in time with their increasing heartbeats. John licked his lips and said simply, "this is going to be fun."

Brad took both cocks into his hand and pointed them up so he could fully hug John. They fell onto the bed and began to explore each other's bodies with their hands. I got some lube and got on the bed to ready John's ass. When he felt my touch he shifted to give me more access, welcoming my probing fingers even as he continued making out with Brad. Sean went to Brad, getting out a condom, and after some quite unnecessary stroking, rolled it on Brad's cock, then added lots of lube.

John and Brad were completely absorbed with each other, kissing and touching. Their hard breathing made their need clear. Mark came over to guide them to the next step. John lay on his back as Mark touched his shoulder. Brad moved gently to lie upon John, moving down and raising his hips so his cock aligned with John's asshole. Brad gently moved John's heavy balls out of the way, then guided Brad's cock against John. John moaned long and low in response to Brad's cock slow entry into him. Mark lay along side John, asking after John's comfort with whispers in his ear, all the while caressing John's cock and balls. John gave himself over to the sensations in his ass and lay smiling. I was so excited, watching all this, I snuggled against Mark's sweet ass and after some quick lubing, entered him. As I pumped into Mark, he pushed his cock against John. Sean rubbed himself against John's other side.

Brad began to breathe harder with increased arousal. He pushed in harder, more of his thick cock disappearing into John, until John suddenly winced. Brad stopped, a look of concern on his face. Mark nodded knowingly and whispered to John, "bring you right leg up and turn a little to your left." The move aligned John's insides and Brad's cock easily slid in to the hilt. Each of us breathed out in relief, John the loudest. Then the love making began. I don't know who set the rhythm, but we all began moving like a giant sex machine. Sean led off the orgasm, shooting against John's side. Mark was next, his cock squirting onto John's chest. I was a moment behind him, filling his ass. Brad's entire body began to flex, his muscles straining, even more beautifully defined. He buried deep into John who arched his back and began pumping load after load onto his own chest. Brad pulled out, ripped off the condom, and leaning back shot his load in an almost continual spout onto John's face and chest.

Time stood still for a while, we all remained in those positions, frozen, our cocks dripping, aftershocks pulsing. At last, Brad's straining musculature melted and he collapsed onto John. We all lay together breathing heavily, becoming conscious of the cooling, now runny cum covering us all.

John began to stir, pulling Brad along his body to kiss him. Brad spoke softly, "If that is what making love with you guys is like, I want in." John enclosed Brad into his arms and held him tightly in response.

I held Mark in my own embrace. "That was beautiful, Mark. How you brought them together and made it all work." Mark answered with a smile, "you learn a few things on the farm. I used to love helping with mating. And these studs, here" indicating John and Brad, "well their just like the young bulls we had. When he gets stuck, just move around a bit and in it goes. Everybody's happy."

"We better hit the shower before this stuff starts to set up. You guys will be glued together, and while that might seem an attractive idea, once it starts pulling hair, you'll sing a different tune." We moved in a group to the largest shower. I got in the shower, then got them in one at a time, washing them off - a distinct pleasure in itself. As usual, getting the cum out of John's chest hair took the longest, at least it hadn't congealed too much.

We reassembled in the great room, as much to enjoy the after sex glow as to talk about anything. Brad explained that he had to work a shift that afternoon, so had to get going. John walked him to the door with many endearments and was kind of sad after Brad had gone.

Sean asked, "So when do we see him again?"

"I said I'd call him" John responded. "I hope soon. You guys did an amazing job picking him out."

"Well, to review, what do we know about Brad? He's a hard worker, employed, built, and from what I see, a really nice guy."

"And hung, majorly hung" Sean added. "Seems perfect, so far."

"Do we date him? I mean, see how he interacts with us out or here during the week? We know he's a yummy fuck. But we've got a good thing going among us four. Does a permanent fifth make sense?"

"It will spread the budget by one more. That will take some burden off of John."

"It's my gift to you guys, not a burden. I've got more than I need" John reminded them.

"Still, it's a consideration. What about household work. It's not really too bad now, we all share in it. That's something that will only show up after he's around for a while."

"I think we should have him over whenever he's available, invite him to meet us if we go out, date him, like Tim said" Mark sounded eager.

So the 'trial' period began. John called Brad and said we really liked him and we'd all like to get to know him better. He explained that we were a complicated group and wanted him to have the chance to understand how we would all work together. The start had been fantastic, but daily life might have him and one of us reconsider his joining the group. John said Brad sounded a little disappointed, but promised to come over the next day.

The 'kennel' was subdued that night, everyone seemed preoccupied with their own thoughts. I know I fell asleep thinking about the incredibly hot scene that happened in the same spot earlier in the day.

I woke up to the sound of the lobby door buzzer. Wha? I met Sean coming back into the room asleep on his feet. "Brad, he's on his way up." Sean dropped back onto the bed, asleep. I poked John and Mark - not that way - to let them know Brad was on his way, then went back to answer the knocking on the door. Brad was way too bright-eyed for that hour of the morning. I explained that we had not yet gotten up - he said he kind of guessed that. He said I looked cute in just a tee-shirt, and squeezed my bare ass playfully. I was surprised I hadn't put on shorts - I guess I was sleepier than I thought. Brad gave me a kiss on the head and sent me back to bed. It was a while later that I again awoke, this time to the smell of coffee brewing and some clattering sounds in the kitchen. Ah, Sean is up and cooking. Then I felt Sean reach for my cock and snuggle it between his ass cheeks. Oh, that's why I wasn't wearing shorts. Must be John in the kitchen. Then what's this big, hot sausage against my back? Definitely John. Mark? No he was merrily making cleaning noises in the bathroom. Oh, Brad had come in earlier, oh yeah.

"Get up sleepy heads" came a voice from the doorway. "Breakfast is ready."

"Do we have to?" answered the grumpy boys in the bed.

"Don't make me make you" came the playfully threatening voice.

Mark all but skipped across the room ahead of us as we stumbled into the kitchen area. Brad had set the table and was putting a nice breakfast on it. Points for Brad, can cook, self motivated, seeks to please. He came around to each of us, giving a big kiss and various erotic gropes. Well, none of us was wearing much. Did I mention that he was attired in the briefest of shorts and a way too tight fitting athletic shirt. He was more scrumptious than the meal he had prepared. More points.

A little too cheerily, Brad asked, "So what do we do today?" Minus a point, well okay, one half point for the cheeriness at this hour. "How about we go to the beach? I know a great spot, and we can pack a picnic lunch. It's going to be a great day."

The thought of Brad in a Speedo crossed my mind, most favorably. Everyone else was suddenly free of other obligations to go. 'Activity Director'? Not a role I had thought we needed, but hey, why not? Brad bustled us through showers and worked with Sean to get the picnic packed. John somewhat magically produced beach towels I had never seen before. Brad had brought a bathing suit, towel and Frisbee with him. Point for planning ahead. Sean made a fair production of finding his sun screen. And Mark waited along side Brad by the door - all eagerness for the outing. Of course, when Mark is beside you, he's really all over you, he just has to touch. Brad seemed pleased by the attention.

We all trouped down to the train station and caught the train to the beach. We stopped at a bath house to change into bathing suits. Then a short walk to Brad's special spot and we set up our towels. Not many people on the beach. We did make a fair stir, five guys, each with their own handsomeness, even if I do say so myself. Brad lined us up in a row to apply sunscreen - rotate - to get the other side. It was fun to see Brad's cock grow in his square cut suit when Sean rubbed his chest. Yum. Well, any further action would have to wait until we got home.

Mark joined Brad in tossing the Frisbee - I suppose it's obligatory on the beach. John, Sean, and I lay on the towels, enjoying the warm sun. While early in the season, it did get hot. Brad came up and grabbed John by both hands and led him into the sea. Mark grabbed Sean and I and dragged us in, too. After some boyish splashing and underwater groping, we lay down again to dry off. Out came the picnic lunch which disappeared too quickly. "I think you've had enough sun, Sean" and we packed up to catch the next train back into the city and to the apartment.

RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers
1...34567...13