Summer Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's good," Gabby moaned, "That's really, really good,"

"Good," Dex said before kissing Gabby hungrily.

Gabby practically squealed in excitement. This, to her, was perfect sex. The sort she was familiar with and had grown to love. A passionate lover on top of her, inside of her, reading her body. The two of them in total sync, reacting to each others needs and wants. That it was a beautiful, slender woman on top of her was new, yes, and the feeling of Dex's breasts against her own was emphasizing that but to Gabby it only brought a wonderful element of novelty to something wonderfully familiar.

Novelty. The word ran through Gabby's head as she felt Dex's fingers speed up in her. Gabby knew it had two meanings. It could mean something new and a fad, a craze. Something different just for difference's sake. Gabby immediately dismissed the second as being one she meant. Dex, with her skill, gentleness and playfulness, had released something in her that she knew couldn't be put back into a bottle. Something that wouldn't go away. Being with another woman was not something that she was just experimenting with. It was, Gabby realized, a part of her sexuality. Of who she was. It hadn't been fully realized, maybe, but it was an avenue she desperately wanted to explore.

And, as Gabby gasped as Dex slid a third finger inside her, she wanted that exploration to be with Dex.

It was a tight fit, despite Gabby's wetness she could feel the third finger stretching her wonderfully. Reflexively she felt her inner muscles clamp around it but that only heightened the sensation of fullness. It was a new territory for her but, as Dex kissed her again, Gabby realized there was no fear of the newness. She trusted Dex. Trusted that all of the sweetness and proficiency Dex had shown at bringing her to orgasm would again manifest itself here.

"You like," Dex asked,

Gabby looking up into the wonderful deep, rich brown of Dex's eyes, felt that trust. She could tell Dex knew that Gabby liked it. Her moans and rolling hips betraying whatever modesty she might have felt. But she could also see it was important to Dex for her to say that she liked it.

Gabby nodded her approval. Dex's hand quickened, her fingers again finding that incredibly sensitive spot inside Gabby's cunt and making sure she hit it with every thrust. Gabby's hands found the back of Dex's neck and pulled her closer, kissing her as wildly, as gratefully as she could. Dex was right. The third finger had only heightened the feeling inside her. Gabby could feel another orgasm approaching and she knew it was a big one. A deep internal pressure filled her and, as stretched as she felt, she imagined herself with absolutely nowhere for it to go. Like she might burst if it hit her and so it just grew and grew inside of her.

"Fuck, Dex, god yes," Gabby moaned as her hands moved from Dex's neck to around each shoulder, her nails digging in roughly as she felt a spike of pleasure course through her.

"You want to cum?" Dex asked

"Uh huh," Gabby could only nod. For a second, Gabby gave into her selfishness. She wanted the orgasm inside her. Desperately. She didn't care about numbers or fairness. She just needed that sweet release.

"You have to ask first," Dex said, her hand almost slamming into Gabby now, the bottom of her palm almost slapping against Gabby's clit.

"Please let me cum," Gabby plead, her voice desperate, "Fuck Dex! It's sooo good."

Gabby did squeal. Dex had slid in a fourth finger. Now Gabby knew she would pop. She felt stuffed, amazed that Dex had even managed to do it. But in an instant Dex was fucking her just as hard with practically her whole hand inside her.

"Then cum for me bitch," Dex hissed, "Cum all over my fucking hand."

Gabby shuddered. Ordinarily she'd never have allowed herself to be called that word but somehow, from Dex's lips, it felt absolutely appropriate. It didn't mean a woman who was too assertive or mean. It meant a woman giving into her raw, deep desires. Her desperate need. Gabby felt herself squeeze down around Dex's hand again and rocked her hips, she could feel her muscles spasm and her body shake as that huge orgasm remained just tantalizingly out of reach.

"I said cum, bitch," Dex said again sharply.

Gabby burst. Her body shaking, her voice a raw howl. Her back arched up towards her lover, she felt her juices gush from her, flooding Dex's hand with her cum. She tried rolling her hips but found she was doing it wildly, uncontrollably, bucking against Dex's hands as sparks went off inside her. Gabby could swear she saw the desert sky above her, stars twinkling in the cool black before her eyes rolled inside her head. She felt every muscle she had lock, her fingers now digging into the small of Dex's back and her toes curling. The pleasure at an intensity unlike any she'd known in her life.

Gabby didn't know how long it lasted. All she knew was by the end of it she was a sweaty, panting, smiling, crying mess. Her body feeling sore and electric and utterly, completely satisfied. She felt like she was on some sort of higher plane, one she'd meant to be on before but just never reached. Lying there, Dex having rolled off of her and at her side, she felt like she had to express it somehow. This new feeling of contentment and enlightenment and oneness she felt.

"That was so...fucking...awesome," she panted.

7.

Gabby took a deep breath and felt a tremble inside her. She couldn't believe how sensitive her body felt. She didn't know how long it had been since Dex's hand had gotten her off. Time had passed, she was certain of that. The room was dark now, with only the gentle moonlight illuminating the bed and two bodies on it. Gabby had been vaguely aware of the passage of time but she'd been too concerned with the super charged state that Dex's hand had left her in. She felt like every part of her body was made of pop rocks. Every time a cool breeze blew across her skin or she shifted slightly so that the smooth cotton her naked body was tangled in fell against her thighs she felt like she might moan or scream or cry.

"That was fucking awesome," Gabby heard herself say, her breath still coming back to her.

"You know you've said that like six times now," Dex said, her head propped up on her hand, lying on her side. The small burn of the second joint that Gabby had been saving in her pocket was between her fingers and burning brightly in the dark room, joining with the moonlight to create a haunting glow that, Gabby thought, made her look like a very sexy ghost.

"Oh," Gabby said, she hadn't realized she'd repeated herself that many times, "Sorry."

Dex smiled.

"Don't apologize, I like hearing it, but if you really wanted to stroke my ego, you could change it up a bit. You could say it was the best sex you ever had or you could say nobody's ever made you feel that way or, and I know this is a little fucked up that it turns me on, you could say I've ruined you for all men."

Gabby smiled as she shifted onto her own side, letting the sheet fall off her naked chest and took the joint from Dex's hand.

"I don't know if we're there yet," Gabby said taking a deep inhalation, "It was good but maybe not 'write off my entire sexual history' good."

"Entire sexual history," Dex said, shaking her head, "You've really never been with a girl?"

"Never," Gabby said, thinking back on her life before a look of concern spread across her face, "I was OK though, right?"

"Yeah, more than OK," Dex said, leaning over to kiss Gabby on the forehead, another sensation that coursed through Gabby much more than she thought it would, "It's why it's so hard to believe. You've never wanted to or been attracted to girls or..."

"No, it's not that," Gabby said, "I've always thought women were, you know, beautiful and in high school, I had this massive but kind of chaste crush on this Math teacher I had and she was, just gorgeous, but...it just never happened."

"Cause you're straight?," Dex said, taking back the joint

Gabby thought deeply for a second, feeling the wave of the joint combine with her post orgasmic haze and create an incredibly relaxed feeling. She looked over at Dex. She wanted to say something but wasn't sure how it would be received. In the past, when she'd said something similar she'd usually been laughed at. Dex, smart, sarcastic and sardonic, seemed like she might too. Gabby really didn't want Dex to

"I said that's not it," Gabby said dismissively, "It's not about labels and it's really not about gender it's..."

"What?" Dex shrugged

Gabby decided that she would risk being laughed at.

"Like, wavelengths, you know?" Gabby started. Dex's face looked confused but, Gabby decided, confused was better than dismissive.

"Like, when I've slept with people in the past it hasn't even always been about, you know, thinking they're hot or whatever. I've just picked up on a sort of shared vibe and sometimes it turns sexual and then, you know, I have sex. I've never been like, hey, I'm getting this vibe from a girl but I'm straight so I can't do it."

"That's what you had trouble saying?" Dex said, inhaling again.

Gabby sat there silently for a second.

"A lot of people laugh at me when I talk that way."

"I mean, yeah, I wouldn't put it that way," Dex said, nodding, "But you know, there was definitely a thing between us and if you want to call it a wavelength or vibe or, whatever, yeah. I've been feeling it since I saw you. And it's like for me too, right, it's more than just, you know, the hot blonde with big tits thing that I'm pretty into."

Gabby smiled. She'd been called that before but somehow that description, in Dex's words, didn't seem objectifying or anything. Just true. And Dex hadn't laughed at her. So she was feeling very comfortable. So she continued.

"And I've always been open to it, you know," Gabby said, "Like Fin once asked if I wanted to have a threesome and I was like, 'Yeah, I do.' But it was different. I was like, yeah, eventually if we ever had that same vibe between us but another girl or guy was sharing it then I'd like to see how it played out with three people. In fact, when you pulled up and I felt that between us I thought, you know, maybe that's where it would lead."

Now Dex did laugh. For a second Gabby thought she was laughing at her but Dex clarified

"Yeah, Gab, that wasn't going to happen. Even if I liked guys."

Gabby nodded.

"Yeah, no, I mean. It didn't really play out that way at all. Like when Fin suggested it at first I thought it might develop naturally like that but he just suggested this girl he knew who, as he put it, was 'down for whatever.' I don't think he wanted to have that sort of shared experience, he just wanted to see me make out with a girl."

"Well," Dex said, gently kissing Gabby's upper arm, "I'm glad it didn't happen like that. I'm glad I got to be your first."

"Me too," Gabby said, unable to control her smile. She really, really was.

Dex stubbed the joint out on an ashtray on her bed stand before leaning back into Gabby, their bodies again curving into each others with an easy fit.

"Anyway I can't blame Fin too much for that. I also want to watch you make out with a girl after all." Dex whispered slyly

"You do?" Gabby asked. For a second she felt a little uneasy. She thought about maybe being with two girls at once and while there was a certain element of interest there Gabby found herself feeling somewhat...jealous? It was a new feeling for Gabby and she was unsure how to process it

"Absolutely," Dex said with a wink, "But only from a first person perspective."

Gabby laughed.

They kissed again, this time with a growing hunger. Gabby could feel herself heating up again, her skin still hot and sensitive to the touch but somehow the pot had brought up an intense desire that, amazingly, Dex still hadn't managed to quench. Dex's lips were adding greatly to that, kissing down Gabby's jaw to her ear and snaking her tongue inside before gently tugging at her earlobe with her teeth.

"Fuck, I wish we had more than one night," Dex said softly

"Night's not over," Gabby said, her own teeth sinking into Dex's shoulder, just above the wing of the Crow.

Dex smiled and the two kissed deeply, their tongues again swirling around each others. Dex rolled Gabby onto her back and was again between her legs, grinding against her.

"I want..." Dex said, breaking the kiss, "I mean, are you cool if I fuck you with a strap-on?"

Gabby paused. She didn't know what to say. She'd never really used toys in the past. She wanted to shake her head no, to tell Dex that they didn't need it. That Dex's fingers and lips and tongue were more than enough for her and that she didn't know how something else, something between them, would impact things. But Gabby could see in Dex's eyes that it was something that Dex very much wanted to do and, Gabby, who felt like she hadn't done enough for Dex before, didn't want to refuse the beautiful black haired girl.

"Very cool," Gabby nodded.

Dex beamed even as she hopped up and reached for the small drawer on her nightstand. She pulled out the sturdy looking black harness and what Gabby thought looked like a very long, very thick cock attached.

"Just..." Gabby said sitting up and clutching the sheet against her chest, feeling an odd outburst of modesty,, "Just, you know, remember I'm still learning."

Dex smiled as she cinched the harness around her waist before she gently placed her hand on the middle of Gabby's chest and pushed her back down onto her back. The two wrapped themselves around each other again, embracing as they kissed. Gabby clutching the back of Dex's head as Dex cupped the soft flesh of Gabby's breasts. True, Gabby could feel the hard plastic pressed against her thigh but it didn't feel as foreign as she'd thought it might. It actually was sort of familiar.

Somewhere in their embrace Dex reached down and positioned the head of the cock better, rubbing it against the outer lips of Gabby's sex. Back and forth, slowly, Dex teased Gabby with the head of it, nudging at her clit before going back down and starting over. Every time Dex would push a little but then withdraw and just rub again. Gabby's apprehension quickly melted into anticipation and, then, urgent desperation.

"Come on, please," Gabby said, arching herself towards Dex. Dex just smiled that little knowing smile.

"Do you want it?" Dex asked

Gabby nodded.

"Say it," Dex said strongly.

"I want it," Gabby said, feeling herself burn with how much she did, "Give it to me."

Dex thrust forward, pushing inside. Gabby groaned at the intrusion. It felt bigger than it looked and she could feel herself stretch around it.

"Oh fuck,' Gabby moaned, throwing her head back as she felt the cock slide inside her. Dex tilted Gabby's head back downward and kissed her again. Soon they were making out as before, slowly and passionately, but Dex was thrusting inside her. Slow steady thrusts that Gabby thought might drive her mad they felt so good. She felt her hands wrap around Dex's back, her nails digging into her lover's skin unconsciously as another thrust brought her to yet another shudder. Her legs spread wider, wrapping around Dex's back and giving her more room to increase the tempo.

Dex kept it slow though, expertly rocking the big thing out of Gabby. Letting her get used to it. Feeling the resistance give way as Gabby got wetter and wetter, allowing her to glide the thing in and out of her. Soon she was pushing in the whole thing, still in slow steady strokes that ended when there was simply no more left to push inside. Dex could feel Gabby's moans every time and decided to take her mouth away, instead kissing down to Gabby's neck and applying a sucking pressure. She wanted to mark the beautiful blonde as well as hear the noises she was creating.

"Oh fuck," Gabby moaned, "It's so fucking good."

Dex smiled and began thrusting faster. She had patience but she had limits. Soon she was thrusting steadily, each time at a new angle, each time with slightly more force. Gabby could feel the thickness of it, the big head rubbing along her clitoral hood with every entry and then coming to a rest deeper inside her than any one or thing had ever been. She began rolling her hips to meet Dex's thrusts and found she could have some say in the pace.

Dex started going faster and faster, eventually moving Gabby's long, tanned legs from around her waist to above her shoulders. Above her, she fucked down into Gabby, pressing her against the bed.

"Fuck, don't stop" Gabby begged as she felt Dex's cock hit yet another depth, one that triggered another new wave of sensations. Every angle, every position. They seemed to find something new inside her.

Soon Dex was fucking her hard. Fast, the bed shaking with her thrusts. When Gabby didn't have her head thrown back and her eyes closed she could see the outline of Dex's defined muscles, straining under the force of how hard she was fucking her. Gabby had never really seen the appeal of muscly types before but now, after feeling the constant pounding and the incredible sensation it was giving her, she had a different opinion on the matter

"Fuck don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" Gabby begged.

"I won't fucking stop," Dex laughed.

Gabby laughed too as she felt Dex shift again and this time find the spot that Gabby knew was the right one. She howled her pleasure and Dex got the message slamming into her again and again at that angle.

"FUCK," Gabby howled again as she came, feeling her leg twitch and shake as the big cock drove her into a frenzy. She bucked into the thrusts now as the orgasm enveloped her, her hips riding the big cock to the wave of pleasure's regrettable conclusion. When Gabby eventually recovered, Dex was on top of her again, her breasts pressed against Gabby's larger ones and both of them panting heavily.

"Did you cum?" Gabby asked

"Yeah," Dex panted, biting Gabby's shoulder.

"But how?" Gabby wondered.

"There's this thing on the inside of the harness a nub and my clit and...yeah." Dex groaned, "I'm good with it."

They lay entwined for a few seconds before Gabby felt Dex's hands on her stomach, gently withdrawing the cock. Gabby gasped as she felt the cool air on her exposed parts now, feeling open and empty and yet still incredible.

"One last thing," Dex said, her hand pressing against Gabby's hips, pushing her onto her side.

Gabby looked skeptical. Typically she didn't like getting fucked from behind. Being a fan of eye contact the way she was it always felt less intimate than any other position and that was before the fact that most of the time it just seemed to increase the speed, and therefore hasten the end, of the sex.

"You'll like it," Dex said, seemingly reading Gabby's mind. That wavelength, again, Gabby thought as she complied. She'd liked everything else Dex had done, after all, and so rolled over onto her hands and knees and braced for Dex's entry.

To her surprise though, Dex pulled her up onto her knees and sat behind her. Spreading Gabby's legs, she positioned the cock below her and pulled Gabby close so that their bodies spooned together on their knees. Gabby felt the cockhead slide into her again as she leaned backwards into Dex's body and groaned once more at its entrance.

Dex rocked forward, pushing the cock up and into Gabby's cunt in a slow rocking motion as both of her arms enveloped Gabby's voluptuous frame. Dex's left arm wrapped under Gabby's left arm and curved upward, her forearm resting on Gabby's chest and her hand gently gripping around Gabby's neck.

Her right arm came down over Gabby's shoulder and found it's way down between her legs. Again, Dex's skilled fingers began rubbing at Gabby's clit.

1...345678