Summer Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, just the shirts on our back, right? If we need new clothes, we buy them, if we need food, we buy it, you know? Just us." Gabby continued. She'd thought of this before, before she'd set out with Fin and fallen in love with the romanticism of it, but when she only had five hundred dollars and no home address it had been impractical. Now, with things like her locket in one of the boxes Doug had agreed to let them store in his garage and almost a hundred and seventy five thousand dollars between them, they could do it.

"It's an idea," Dex said, taking Gabby in her arms, "But that would mean you don't want me to bring the strap-on. Or the handcuffs. And it would mean you couldn't bring those high heels and that little red teddy you bought that makes me want to fuck you into next week whenever I see you in it."

Gabby thought back to a few nights ago when such a thing had happened. She bit her lip to try and stifle an involuntary moan as Dex, who seemingly also thought back to that day, took a firm hold of her butt and kissed her neck.

"Ok, so, like, one bag each is still pretty adventurous," Gabby said

"Yeah, one bag," Dex said as she ran her hands up to Gabby's hips, a motion that caused her girlfriend to recoil in pain.

"Ow," Gabby pouted

"Oh sorry babe, I figured you were OK by now."

Gabby nodded and turned to lift her shirt up. Just above her hip was a little Blue Jay, its wings spread in flight. It had been her first tattoo and was only a few days old. It still stung but, she thought, in a good way. Now it was a nice little permanent reminder of her grandfather and, at the same time, Dex. She'd gotten the tattoo done in exactly the spot where Dex had first touched her in the truck.

"God it's sexy on you," Dex said, kissing Gabby again, "Let's fuck before we go."

Gabby shook her head, even though the thought made her squirm.

"No, we've got a lot of time for that," Gabby said. The sun was almost setting and she wanted to get at least a few hours on the road in.

Gabby ran into the house and very quickly threw her things together, definitely remembering the red lingerie and heels that Dex had asked for. Gabby had never been the type for that but there was a part of her that liked being especially girly around Dex. Not sorority girl girly but, Gabby thought, just girly. She threw everything into a small bag before leaving the now empty house where her life had changed so much. She said a final sad goodbye and closed the door behind her, feeling sad only until she saw her girlfriend, relaxed against Delroy. Looking just as cool and sexy as the first time she had seen her under the noonday sun.

"I'll drive first," Dex said. Gabby nodded. She wanted some time to just relax in the passenger seat. Watch the yellow lines disappear.

Gabby threw her bag into the back seat and got into the car. Delroy had nice leather seats that Dex had gotten professionally detailed and she sank in happily. As Dex got in on the other side, Gabby felt that same thrill of giddy anticipation that she would soon be off on her adventure. Another one. A fresh one. With the right companion.

"You know, in those stories my Grandfather told me, there was a Blue Jay," Dex said,

"Oh?" Gabby said, "What was Blue Jay like?"

"Helpful, sweet, a bit of a goofball, talked a lot of nonsense." Dex said, "Anyway, where to, Blue Jay?"

Gabby thought about it. They'd talked a lot about where they'd go. Gabby still wanted to go to New Orleans. Dex had said she'd go anywhere. They talked about driving to the East Coast first, stopping wherever, before going back west. When they got back west, Dex had said, they might get on a boat. Cross the Pacific and see Tokyo or Australia or India. They'd have to stop somewhere, Gabby knew the money wouldn't last forever, but she figured that they would have lots of time to find a place they liked.

"I don't know, Crow," Gabby said as Delroy roared to life, "Let's see where the road takes us."

The End

Hope you enjoyed. Feedback/comments, I love 'em. They're what makes me want to write more.

1...345678