Summer Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Gabby moaned

Dex nuzzled into Gabby's neck, licking a circle on it before biting it gently.

"Do you like it?" she asked, a demanding whisper.

"Yes," Gabby moaned, almost breathlessly. The combined friction of the cock inside her and the fingers on her clit something unlike anything else they'd done.

Dex rocked her harder, her fingers rolling Gabby's clit faster. Her hand squeezed Gabby's throat ever so softly, just enough for her to feel pressure.

Gabby moaned her pleasure. She hadn't liked rough sex in the past but this was different. Somehow being wrapped in Dex's arms and feeling her soft skin and breasts on her back made it different. She wanted Dex to be rougher. There was nothing intimidating about it. She felt a sort of surge of intensity inside her and wanted to give into it. She wanted to let every little thing she'd kept hidden out. Every secret desire, every one that she couldn't reconcile with her love of intimacy and sweetness.

She wanted to be fucked.

"Fuck me," Gabby said, the tone of her voice surprising her.

Dex smiled and pushed Gabby down roughly onto all fours. Taking a strong grasp of Gabby's hair she began thrusting her hips roughly into her, surprised at how Gabby's body was rocking back, fucking back onto Dex's cock almost as hard as she was thrusting into her.

Gabby groaned at the spike of pain from her hair being pulled and how it mixed with her pleasure to heighten it. The sort of thing she'd always dismissed. Now she was discovering it was real and it was inside her and every thrust of Dex's cock was bringing it out of her. She wanted more of it.

"Spank me," Gabby asked, her cunt squeezing around the invading cock. This angle was the best yet. The big cock felt like it was rubbing her clit from the inside, a spot she'd never known she had.

Dex obliged, her slick palm slapping against the cheek of Gabby's pert ass. A loud crack filled the room and Gabby moaned in delight.

"Again," Gabby moaned. Again Dex delivered. Harder. Gabby liked it even more.

"Harder," Gabby asked. This time Dex brought both hands down on Gabby's ass before gripping her fingers into it for leverage as she kept slamming her cock into Gabby's willing body.

The pace only increased. The two fucking into each other wildly, Dex's hand occasionally cracking into Gabby's ass or pulling her hair to give Gabby that incredible jolt. The pressure of the cock building and building inside of her, Gabby feeling an orgasm about to course through her that felt huge and terrifying.

"Cum for me," she heard Dex say and the rough commanding voice, it did something to her as well.

Gabby came, but it was unlike the other orgasms Dex had given her that day. It was smaller and coursed through her quickly, for a second, Gabby thought she was disappointed. But then as Dex kept fucking her she had another. Another pulse, another tremor, one that zipped around her body and made her pussy contract along with her fingers and toes. Then there was another. And another. And another.

The bed was shaking with Dex's thrusts and Gabby could feel the sweat dripping onto her back. But she was lost. It seemed like every second thrust there was a new one. They were overlapping, combining and merging and getting bigger every time.

"Oh god FUCK DEX I fucking love you!" Gabby shouted as she felt the big one finally hit her. Slamming her, making her tremble. She couldn't thrust back, she felt completely engulfed. She couldn't even keep her head up and she collapsed onto the bed, bent over at the waist. Metaphors failed her. Gabby knew it wasn't fireworks or shooting stars or anything like that. It was just the biggest fucking orgasm of her life, one that came from deep inside her, and dwarfed any she'd had before. She felt like she'd been fucked into complete and total oblivion.

She didn't know when it stopped exactly. There were still ripples and aftershocks running through her. As she felt Dex's body collapse against hers, finally spent as well, she thought it was done but it seemed like every inch of her skin that Dex's warm body touched brought out memories of what the orgasm had done and brought it back in little tingles of reminder. It was incredible.

Soon Dex was again nuzzled into her neck. It was still too hot to be curled up against each other but Gabby didn't care. She didn't want to be even inches away from the lover who had brought her to such a state. She wanted to curl up against Dex and sleep for a hundred years. Eventually, slowly, and with every movement a struggle and a blessing, they found themselves back at the head of the bed, Dex with her hands behind her head in a sort of victory pose while Gabby wrapped her leg around Dex's and rested her head against the taller woman's shoulder. Both of them panting like they'd just run a marathon.

Gabby could feel sleep filling her. A deep contented sleep that spoke to a sort of satisfaction she'd ever known before. Even the heat, it seemed, couldn't fight it. But Gabby struggled against it and, to her surprise, a bit of a neurosis sprang up.

"Do you...want...to do more...stuff?" Gabby said, still breathing raggedly.

Dex laughed.

"Good lord woman, I know the dick doesn't get soft but I'm still flesh and bone." Dex said, "Aren't you done?"

Gabby shook her head.

"No it's just, I'm fine," Gabby clarified. She couldn't picture being any more fine. "I just feel like, you know, you did more to me than I did to you and I know how it can feel if you're with someone who doesn't seem to pay as much attention to you as you did to them and I feel like so much of this has been about me and..."

Dex kissed her forehead.

"Ok, first of all, you're adorable." Dex chuckled, "But you're also exhausted and I had an incredible time and I came multiple times and you were amazing and I really actually am also exhausted and want to sleep."

Gabby nodded. She was exhausted. But she knew that there was a competing emotion. One she couldn't shake.

"I know...it's just," Gabby hesitated, "We just have one night and I don't want it to end yet and..."

Dex kissed her again.

"It doesn't have to be just one night."

Gabby thought about that sentiment. Half of her delighted at it, half of it rejecting it out of hand. She was on an adventure. She wanted to see the country. She didn't want to just drive a few miles and stop at the first town even if she had met the most wonderful, incredible person there. Even though it would mean no more nights like this one, Gabby felt an obligation to her journey.

But, Gabby thought as sleep crept back up on her with an insistence she simply couldn't fight, she could think about all of that tomorrow.

8.

Gabby enjoyed the sights and sounds of the auto shop. She'd never been in a place like that and the handful of mechanics and all of their whirring tools reminded her of science fiction cartoons.

Gabby was buzzing. There was no two ways about it. She felt incredible. Even though she was still a little sore from the night before and her voice hoarse from the screaming she'd apparently done, she felt like a whole new person. Refreshed and excited and, after what had been one of the most eventful and incredible days of her life, found herself looking forward to whatever challenges the day would throw at her.

She also felt very clean. Something she hadn't felt in weeks. She hadn't had the chance to feel it after her shower the night before because, well, that's when the sexytime had started but now she felt it. She'd shared a shower with Dex that morning. It had started out chaste but Dex had been unable to quit washing Gabby's breasts despite her half-serious protests and eventually it had led to more. Dex had fingerfucked her to another orgasm and Gabby, with a boldness that had surprised herself, went down on Dex before they'd had a proper shower that had left Gabby feeling terrific.

Thinking back on the morning, Gabby smiled. Not simply because she was allaying her fears that she hadn't done enough for Dex given all Dex had done for her, but also in how much she'd liked the new experience of eating pussy. She'd reveled in Dex's taste and licking her to her own orgasm and found that, like Dex had done to her, it was not simply something she'd done out of obligation. In fact, as she watched Dex go from joking with one of the mechanics back towards her, she found herself wanting to taste her again.

"So, the car's ready." Dex said, "Dougie's just going to drive it into the lot."

"So it wasn't serious?" Gabby asked, glad Fritz would be OK.

"Mmm, no," Dex said, sounding a little caught off guard by the question, "I thought it was but apparently not."

"Great," Gabby said, not really feeling great about the prospect of leaving. She thought about everything that had happened and again her desire to spend more time with Dex was waging a fierce war against her desire to continue on the road.

"Stay a few more days," Dex said insistently, again seeming to read Gabby's mind. The electricity, the energy between them, it didn't seem to Gabby that it had diminished at all even after all the sex. If anything, there was more of it. Gabby looked down as Dex's finger slipped inside the belt loop of Gabby's shorts and pulled a little bit, as if to keep her closer.

"I can't." Gabby said, hating herself for it. With Dex's hand even near her body her mind began replaying the previous night starting with clutching Dex's dresser as Dex went down on her. How she'd knocked the stuff off and broken the trophy. How it had been one of the most incredible nights of her life.

A thought flashed through Gabby's mind. Something she'd noticed at the time but didn't connect but now she thought was strange about how the previous day had played out.

"Huh, you had a Tae Kwan Do trophy on your mantle."

"Right," Dex nodded, looking unsure of why that had been brought up, "But I don't care about it. I don't compete any more and..."

"So you're good at it," Gabby continued,

"Yeah," Dex shrugged again, "I have what's known as a second Dan black belt and..."

"So when you said last night that you didn't want to let Fin crash, you weren't scared of him." Gabby said, finally getting to her point.

"No," Dex said, shaking her head, looking a bit like a kid who'd been caught in the cookie jar, "That was a lie."

"Oh," Gabby said, considering that for a moment "Yeah, just so you know, I'm not upset or anything but I don't like lies."

"Right, sorry," Dex nodded, "But in my defense I really wanted to sleep with you."

Gabby smiled. She could live with it.

"Still," she said, feeling a sense of obligation to stick to her point.

"It was just one little lie but point taken, no more." Dex said.

"Ok," Gabby said, feeling vindicated.

"I mean, hey I already slept with you," Dex shrugged, that mischievous streak returning, "Next time all I'll have to say is, 'hey, remember that time you came screaming my name and saying you loved me? Let's do that again"

Even as Gabby smiled at the thought that she and Dex might still have a next time she couldn't help but feel more than a little mortified at being reminded at her spontaneous expression the night before. It was something said in the middle of an incredible sensation and had felt right but, well, it was still silly. Mostly.

"I didn't say that, did I?" Gabby said, trying to sound as if she didn't remember.

"You fucking did," Dex said, clearly seeing through Gabby's hastily thrown up attempt at guile.

"Well, remember, I'm a hippie. I drop the L-Bomb all over the place." Gabby said, trying to sound nonchalant, "I love sunsets, birds, great guitar solos. You know, it was like that."

"Mmmhmm," Dex said, "I'll let you save face."

Gabby was just about to protest again when, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a car pull into the garage's lot. That wasn't unusual, half a dozen cars had come in and out that morning, but this was a car she recognized. It was the cab from the night before and, sure enough, it had Fin in it. Gabby watched as Fin opened the door angrily and reached inside for his bag before slamming the door shut. Catching sight of Gabby and Dex, he marched angrily towards the shop.

"You fucking bitch," he said as he got near them.

"You think he means me?" Dex asked innocently, causing Gabby to shake her head. Truth was she didn't know why Fin was so mad. Then, however, Gabby remembered she'd fucked Dex last night. True, Fin hadn't been the jealous type in the past but Gabby hadn't actually slept with anyone else since she'd met Fin. Still, Gabby knew Fin didn't know about that so she was back to square one.

"Yes I mean you," Fin said again, practically spitting before turning to Gabby, "Do you know what happened to me last night?"

Gabby shook her head. Clearly something had and she was curious. What had the stay in the super-christian motel been like? .

"So I get there and yeah, there's an older looking dude behind the counter and he's got a bible on his desk and he's got a sign up that says Marriage Matters so, sure, I figure your bullshit story about him not renting to married couples is legit. So I get a room and when I wake up and I go to check out do you know who's working the counter?"

"I mean, I can't know, I wasn't there," Gabby offered, "But from your tone I assume...someone else?"

"No he was there. He was working it together." Fin said to Gabby before looking back at Dex, "With his husband."

"That's Jeff," Dex interjected, "He's a sweetheart."

"So I asked them if they had a problem with renting rooms to unmarried couples and they laughed and laughed. Because, as they put it, it's not the 40's. The bible is because they're Unitarians and "Marriage Matters" is a group campaigning for gay marriage."

Gabby nodded her head before looking over to the dark haired girl who was looking sheepishly at her.

"OK, so it was two lies." she said, holding up the corresponding number of fingers, "But remember my defense."

"And what, it was all so you could make a move on my girlfriend?" Fin asked angrily

Now Gabby looked angrily at Fin.

"Fin, you know I don't like that word." she said

"Shut up, Gabby," Fin snapped.

"Hey," protested Gabby and Dex at the same time, causing them to look at each other and pause.

"Don't talk to her like that," Dex went first.

"I can handle this, Dex," Gabby said, looking back at Fin, "But, yeah, don't talk to me like that."

Fin, however, kept ignoring her and stepped angrily towards Dex. By now the confrontation had caused the work in the shop to stop. The tools were not whirring and, as Gabby looked back to the mechanics, she saw that all of them were staring at Fin and Dex who were now standing only inches from each other.

"What, think I won't hit you because you're a dyke?" Fin asked, angrily.

"Excuse me?" Dex asked, seemingly more amused than upset. Gabby, however, was not similarly amused.

"Jesus Fin, what the fuck?" Gabby asked, hopping down from the bench, "Homophobic much?"

"Come on, try me," Fin said, his eyes burning in a way Gabby had never seen. He'd never been violent but clearly Dex had provoked something in him. Gabby found it really ugly, even besides the words he used, Dex hadn't really done anything to him but lie a little. Yes, she'd had sex with her, but Gabby didn't feel like that was a transgression. They'd never talked about exclusivity, she knew Fin had done stuff with other girls before and she didn't belong to Fin either way. Gabby felt the urge to punch Fin herself rising.

But Dex, still inches away from Fin and with her eyes locked on his didn't even twitch a muscle. The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence and, for a second, Gabby was really worried that Fin would take a swing at her.

"Hey Dougie, come here a second," Dex said. One of the mechanics, the guy Dex had introduced Gabby to earlier in the day as her cousin got off his feet and walked towards them.

He was huge. Tall and thick and, in some ways, looked like a much bigger male version of Dex. The bronzed skin, the tattoos, the intelligent eyes. His black hair was shaved high and tight, almost in a Mohawk, and his arms rippled with muscles.

He'd seemed like a total sweetheart to Gabby when she'd been introduced to him, he talked non-stop about his two kids for almost ten minutes to her, but there was an unmistakable air of menace now with him in the room even if it didn't show on the big man's face.

"What's up, Dex?" he said, seemingly nonplussed by the staredown in front of him, "Everything cool?"

"Doug, how tall are you?" Dex asked. Gabby saw Fin look over at the big guy and saw his resolve waver a little.

"6'5, something like that?" Doug answered

"And how heavy are you?" Dex asked again,

"240 about, but Debbie's trying to get me to cut down on carbs cause..."

"And back when you were all-state football, what position did you play?"

"Well, they mainly used me inside but sometimes they ran me outside as an edge rusher if the other team had slow tackles and..."

Gabby smiled. Truth was, she just wanted the tension in the room deflated. She definitely didn't want Fin and Dex fighting and if the idea was to prove that Dougie would step in if need by, it was very welcome to Gabby.

"So, 6'5, 240, Linebacker, Marine." Dex continued, "Doug, you ever threaten me before?"

"Shit no," Doug said quickly.

"Why not?" Dex asked

The big man stopped and seemed to think for a second

"Cause I know full well you'd kick the shit out of me and leave me in a shallow fucking grave in the desert."

The words hung in the air for a second. Gabby could see the tensions at least partially deflate on Fin's part. He backed up from Dex a step.

"Is that what's going on?" Doug asked, looking to Gabby

"It was," Gabby nodded

"Shit, I thought they were going to kiss or something." Doug shrugged before turning back to the other mechanics, "Hey guys, you want to see Dex kill somebody? It's fucking awesome."

"Fuck this." Fin said, "Is the car fixed?"

"Yeah," Doug nodded, "It just needed a belt replaced. I don't know why Dex didn't just fix it herself out there, she had the part."

Gabby shot Dex a hard look.

"Ok," Dex said, sounding an awful lot like a lawyer, "I know you're going to say that's a third lie but technically, technically, if you think about it that was actually the first lie. So when I said the last lie was the last lie, it still technically was."

"Well, alright," Gabby said, shaking her head, "But just know in the future when I think back on yesterday I will think of it as a little less magical because of all the lying."

"Really?" Dex asked, looking a little hurt. Gabby thought about it for a second and quickly realized that she'd spoken too soon.

"Nah," she shook her head.

"Look, enough of this shit," interjected Fin, looking significantly madder than ever even though his thoughts of violence had vanished, "Where's the car?"

Dex pointed out towards the lot. Fin had clearly been mad enough to walk right past it.

"Free of charge. We don't take douchebag dollars." she said, tossing him the keys.

"Um, yes we do," Dougie cut in, "They spend fine."

"I'll get you back, Doug," Dex said, punching the big man in the arm, "Let him go,"

"Whatever," Fin said, "Gabby, let's go."

Gabby paused. She looked at Fin and at Dex and the road and she came to a decision.

"No." she said, finding a pretty angry voice inside her.

Fin turned to her and looked surprised for a second before his face softening a little. Clearly he'd inferred something important from her tone.

"Look, I don't care what you did with her last night I just want to get out of here." he said, "So get in the fucking car, OK?"

"No." Gabby said again, with more conviction in her tone.

1...345678