The Girl Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing could resist that sweet torture. And when I growled and my hips bucked she stopped and held on tight. And she couldn't stop giggling as I erupted like a fountain, cum spewing in all directions, my body, her face and breasts, and all over the bed! And when I finally stopped thrashing we stared at each other a moment. Until we both broke out laughing. "Dammit Robbie! You should have warned me! I didn't know anyone had that much cum!" And she started giggling all over again.

I finally was able to gasp weakly, "I may not have any left if you keep doing that to me!"

But she crawled up to me and put an arm across and laid her head on my chest, ignoring the little pools of cum spreading between us. "Want me to stop?" she giggled. Then she whispered, "Somehow I think I don't have to worry. But maybe, if you're good, we'll find out how much you have!" And she shrieked when I slapped her beautiful ass!

There was no doubt we needed a shower, and she slipped off the bed and grabbed my hand and tugged until I finally started moving, with a groan. Somehow, after what she'd just done to me, my git up and go had got up and went. But following her beautiful naked body to the bathroom made it so much easier. The hot water felt wonderful, but not nearly as good as the feel of her, wet, warm and naked. And we washed each other and played for almost an hour, before reluctantly turning off the water.

We put on underwear and then she went and stripped the bed, saying she'd throw the sheets in the washer before she left. But When she found a couple of drops of cum on the nightstand and the clock she turned and scowled at me, hands on hips and said with a mock growl, "All right wildman, from now on I want you a little more under control!"

But I got her back. "Hey, you're the one that held the hose! All I did was run the pump!"

She looked shocked for a moment, then charged, pretending to try to tackle me. But I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her, then whirled her around so her back was pressed against me. And I leaned down and pushed her wet hair aside with my chin and lightly kissed the back of her neck, then down along the side. Her reaction was instantaneous! She pulled and bucked, trying to get free but I held tight and continued to torture her, my lips and tongue grinding and swirling against her ear. Of course she could have turned her head away, but instead she pressed against me, moaning and gasping for breath.

"Dammit Robbie! Don't you get me all riled up now. We have to go to work!"

"Do you know how cute you are when you're all riled up? I might have to keep you this way all the time!"

And I quickly let go of her wrists and slid my hands over her breasts, pulling her back hard against me. She squirmed and moaned in my hands, her body rubbing against mine. But she never moved her hands from her back, completely surrendering to me, and I could feel her shudder with every stroke of her breast and squeeze of her nipple. But she finally turned in my arms and pressed herself against me. And she looked up almost tearfully.

"Oh baby, how am I gonna make it until I see you this afternoon?"

And suddenly I felt guilty. I forgot that her feelings were just as strong as mine. And it really was too late now for me make it anything but worse. And I said, "Oh Kate, I'm sorry honey, that really wasn't fair. But I promise I'll make it up to you tonight!"

Then she looked up at me with a little smile. "Robbie, don't you EVER be sorry for making me want you! I may be a little distracted today, but I would have been anyway, and now I'll be glowing all day!" and she hugged me tight.

We were interrupted by the alarm clock going off, but she took the time to make us a quick breakfast, laughing as she said she wanted to keep up my strength, and then we quickly got dressed. Being together with her had been exciting since the beginning, but today there seemed to be a special excitement, almost an electricity between us. We both knew why. She'd made a promise and had every intention of keeping it.

Of course we were going to have sex. And that thought was unbelievably exciting after what we'd done to work each other into a frenzy! But that was only part of what it meant to us. Neither of us was trying to pretend there wasn't something special between us. We both knew there was and it was wonderful! But sex is a part of any relationship and it can both solve problems and cause them. And with us there were questions that needed to be answered. Until we knew for sure how well our bodies matched, and the little likes and dislikes each of us might have we couldn't know for sure what the future held.

We were both quiet on the ride in, perhaps mulling over what was to come. But when I pulled over to let her out she looked at me with her wonderful smile. And reached over and turned off the ignition! And in the next moment she was in my arms as we kissed and kissed and kissed. The horns of frustrated commuters were lost on us. When we finally found the strength to part she looked at me for a moment, then ran her fingers down my cheek. "Please hurry!" was all she said before she turned and pushed open the door and was gone. She didn't look back and I knew it was because she was afraid she wouldn't have the strength to keep going.

That day at work was the worst. My mind refused to focus on anything but her ... and our coming night together. Everything had to be right. I was confident about my feelings and hers, but terrified that something unforeseen would spoil everything. I realized that Katie couldn't help me now. It was up to me to see that I did all I could to make it perfect for Kate. I began to fret that the only woman I'd been with was Katie, and although I'd gained a world of experience it was only with her. I really was no expert on how to please a woman, how to make her mine. I had only instinct to help me now.

Of course I was a little early; I'd managed to leave right on the dot. But when I pulled up to the curb Kate came out the door on the run and jumped in so fast she almost bounced into my lap. I really couldn't block traffic then; it was already backed up so the best plan was just to go home. But she moved as close as she could get and put her head against my shoulder and hung on to me with both hands all the way to the apartment.

Once again I opened the car door for her, gave her a hand and led her to the apartment and let us in with my key. But this time we stopped in the middle of the room and she turned, and we just looked at each other. At that moment I was scared to death. And her eyes said she was too. But I reached out and took her hands and pulled her to me and she just melted into my arms, her body molding to mine. And for a long minute we just hugged.

But when I raised a hand and ran a finger up the side of her face she looked up and smiled, until my lips covered hers. And it was only seconds before I heard the first little whimper as our lips slowly ground together, along with our bodies. She felt so good in my arms!

But this was to be our most special day, and she left no doubt she was ready to be naughty when I felt her hands slide down my back to my butt and squeeze! Of course I did the same to her and pulled her against me, letting her feel how she already had me aroused. And she wiggled against me, letting me know that was exactly what she wanted.

I tightened my grip on her sweet round cheeks and surprised us both when I lifted her until we were face to face. With the adrenalin surging through my body just then I could have lifted her over my head! She giggled and locked her legs around me before kissing me again, and this time she didn't hesitate. When I felt her tongue pressing I opened my lips and it popped in and found mine waiting for it. And we both moaned often and loud as our lips ground harder and harder and our tongues dueled, first in my mouth, then in hers.

When we finally stopped for a breath she tilted her head back just a bit to look at me and giggled, "Well? Are you just going to stand here?"

That was an invitation I couldn't refuse and I quickly carried her to the bedroom, turning sideways to get her safely through the door. I set her down and we locked our arms around each other again. But now our hands were exploring freely, and when she reached in and began unbuttoning my shirt I started to do the same with her blouse. Of course our hands got in the way of each other, and we ended up laughing.

Once we finally managed that she grabbed my belt and started working on it while I undid the button and hook on her pants. And we both got the zippers down about the same time. My pants fell to the floor, but I had to work hers over her hips while she wiggled for me. Then we looked at each other and broke out laughing again because we realized how silly we looked, shirts still hanging open on our shoulders and pants in a heap around our ankles.

But it didn't take long to remedy that and then I grabbed her again and we fell onto the bed together. This hadn't been terribly romantic but it was fun, and just what we needed because we both had an awful case of the jitters. I could feel her shaking and I was too, but once on the bed it was different. She made me pull off my t-shirt, then slid into my arms like a magnet, and our mostly naked bodies just fit together as we squeezed each other tight.

She looked at me, eyes wet, almost crying, and barely got out, "Oh god Rob, do you know how bad I've wanted you?"

I nuzzled against her neck and whispered next to her ear, "It's been the longest day of my life."

And I began kissing, everywhere, her neck, her ear, her chin, her throat, her cheeks, eyelids, forehead, nose. And of course her lips, over and over, little wet kisses. As I moved she did too, tilting her head to give me access to any and every spot I chose. We were both breathing deeply, quiet sighs of passion and desire frequently echoing between us. My hands slid indiscriminately over her body, touching everywhere, never stopping, and we were gently rocking against each other in a quiet tempo.

Her skin was like powdered silk under my fingertips, and I loved the way she sucked in her breath, gasped or moaned with every special place I touched. She had let herself go, holding nothing back from me. I slid a hand down her side, over her hip and the top of her thigh and she gasped, "Ohhh Robbie! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" and when I slid my hand between her legs, then moved it back up, fingers lightly trailing against both inner thighs, her hips lifted and she moaned so sweetly. I avoided her panties, but touched everywhere else, all around.

She put a hand to the back of my head and pulled my lips to hers, showing the depth of her need when she desperately kissed me, her tongue rammed into my mouth. Our lips ground together and so did our bodies, but my hand trailed back up, making her shiver, until it found her bra, and I traced its outline with a single finger. I could feel her shaking. "Dammit Robbie, I want you so baddddddddd!" she growled between clenched teeth.

I wanted her just as much, more! But I wanted this to be as good as possible for both of us, but especially her. I knew she was still worried about my size, and deep down, so was I, just a little. But I knew the best chance would be when she was so aroused that she was dripping wet, and I wanted her to be as open and ready as possible for me, knowing her body would adjust. I knew she'd had been there yesterday, even though she'd had the strength to stop me, and I wanted to get there again.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her tight as I undid her bra, and when I let her go again she yanked it off and threw it across the room. I still wasn't used to the sight of her beautiful little breasts, and when I looked my breath caught in my throat. I realized again how naturally beautiful she was. The tips of her nipples were deep red now, already swollen rock hard, and I hadn't even touched them yet.

She saw me looking, saw what the sight did to me, and proudly arched her back, offering, daring me to take them. And I did. My lips slid over one hard pebbly tip as my fingers found the other, and I sucked and swirled my tongue and gently pinched and pulled, all at once.

She moaned and slammed her head back on the sheet. And as my lips, tongue and fingertips played, tortured and soothed I felt her body begin to writhe on the bed and she twisted until her panties could grind against my leg. She was whimpering, and she had one hand on my head, the other covering the hand on her breast, making sure I didn't stop. And she was softly whispering encouragement, "Oh yes, baby, Oh god that's so good! Oh my god! Don't you stop, don't you dare stop!"

But soon her tone changed. She moaned loudly and arched her back, hands pushing down as she arched up and jammed her breast into my mouth. "Oh fuck Robbie! Harder, do it harder!" this was a new side to her for me. I knew she liked it when I squeezed and pinched, but she'd been passive, just accepting whatever I did. But not now.

My fingertips tightened on her nipple and I pinched hard enough that I was afraid I'd hurt her. But all that did was make her breathe more deeply, her breath coming in sharp gasps. And she pushed up hard against my hand. And when I pulled, stretching her a bit she ordered, "More!"

I did, no longer restraining myself, figuring she'd asked ... no, commanded! And if it was too much she could say stop too. But she didn't, and when I started twisting she moaned, "Oh fuck! Yes! Like that!" that's when I realized that this was the sexual animal coming out in her and responding to me. Before, she had loved my touches and enjoyed being with me as much as I did, but now she was hungry, wanting everything I could give her, everything I could do. My mouth was full of her breast, my eyes closed so I could enjoy every sensation even more, but I could feel her moving, body writhing on the bed, her hips pumping against me.

But then she surprised me again. "Baby, bite me! Make me feel it! Do it hard!" Oh god, I never expected this! But I loved it. It was eerily similar to the way Katie acted when she was totally aroused. But I'd expected it from her. With her past I knew nothing was really new, it was only a matter of giving her what she liked most.

I clamped my teeth around the base of her nipple, tightening slowly until she groaned. But she arched again and I knew it was what she wanted. I sucked hard and at the same time, lifted my head, pulling, stretching her. "Uhhuh, Uhhuh! oh god! Her voice was quavery, and I knew she was on the edge of pain. But it wasn't a plea to stop. She wanted more! I relaxed for a moment, relieving the pressure, and I realized her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath.

Again I pulled, stretching more, and at the same time, my fingers squeezed as I pulled and twisted "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh god, Robbie! Oh yes! Fuck!" She squealed the last, and I suddenly realized she was on the verge of orgasm! My beautiful Kate was a lady no more. She was consumed with the flames I had ignited in her!

When I relaxed my grip again she fell back on the bed, gasping, but I knew she wanted so much more. I took my hand from her breast and slid it down her body, not even slowing when my fingers slid under the band of her panties. And when I sucked hard on her breast again I clamped my hand over her at the same time and as I pushed her ass down on the bed I realized she was dripping wet. My fingers were instantly lubricated, and I let them slide deep between her lips as my teeth began to pull again.

This time she almost howled in my ear when I stretched her, at the same time spreading her thighs to let my fingers slide up and down between her slippery swollen lips. Her hips lifted hard, pushing against my hand and she began grinding against it, at the same time arching to my mouth, then pulling back again, stretching herself even more than I'd dared to do!

Her hips bucked and I felt my finger slip into her little hole, and the gasp I heard begged for more! I quickly obliged, sliding my hand down and pushing slowly deeper and deeper until my finger was buried in her. She was whimpering, and she thrust time after time against my hand. It occurred to me I hadn't done this before, although my tongue had been there, but certainly not this deep. And I realized how incredibly tight it seemed, even with just one finger!

My teeth released her and instead I clamped my lips over her nipple, sucking hard and lashing it with my tongue. But now her concentration was on my hand, my finger, and she was rolling her hips, begging me to fuck her. I moved another finger inside and gently pushed. But she moaned, the fit was so tight, and I had to go very slowly. It was then I began to be really scared of what would happen when I tried my cock.

Slowly she relaxed, and she was so wet that I began to fuck her with my fingers, carefully, gently. I couldn't believe she could be that tight with just two fingers in her. But she gasped, with a high, tight voice, "Oh yeah! That's it honey! Give me more. Don't stop!" And her hips rolled in time with my hand.

I began to move faster and her breathing rapidly became shallow and broken. She was pumping her pussy against my hand, almost slapping against it, daring me to do it harder. I did and she began to pant, not speaking now, just concentrating on my fingers, her hips bucking with staccato thrusts. I knew what she needed most in the world at that moment and did the only thing I knew to give it to her. I managed to find her clit with my thumb and began letting it rub back and forth in time with my fingers. Now she was moaning and her whole body was in motion, and her hand pushed hard against my head, forcing me to suck almost her entire breast into my mouth.

But I pushed up against the hand and found the nipple with my teeth again. And clamped, then pulled. She panted furiously for a moment, then suddenly squealed and her free hand slapped down hard over mine, forcing me to stop stroking and just bury my fingers in her. And in slow motion, she arched, first against my mouth, and then, almost like a ripple traveling down her body her hips lifted, pulling her ass off the bed, and she ground against my hand in mid-air. And then her entire body was writhing, out of control. She growled once, a deep guttural roar, and then she was squealing, panting crying, moaning all at once.

I lifted my head, wanting to see her face, and her eyes were clamped tightly shut, tears squeezing out from the lids and running down her cheeks. But her mouth was opening and closing as she gasped hard to catch her breath. Suddenly she clamped her legs together and pulled her knees up to her chest, forcing me to move my hand, and I could feel her whole body shaking, shuddering.

I started to lean back but she grabbed me with both arms and pulled me against her, my cheek between her breasts. My lips were pressed against her soft smooth skin, so I just kissed gently, again and again.

Gradually she relaxed, her legs slowly sliding down onto the bed again, and her breathing returned to normal. She began running a hand over my hair, petting me. "Robbie?"

Her arms loosened and I lifted my head to look up at her with a smile. But she had the strangest look on her face. "Baby, I just want you to know ... I never felt anything like that before! Not you, not my stupid boyfriend, not toys, not anything!" Then she pouted. "I just wish you'd been inside of me."

I moved until I could lean over and kiss her. She had no idea how much I wished that too. But I was sure it would happen again, even better, and next time I WOULD be inside her. But I had a nagging thought about how tight she'd felt.

We just held each other and kissed for a while, but she felt my aching hard cock pressing against her hip and reached for it. And I sighed with relief when her palm closed around me. "My poor baby, that was so unfair!" she cooed. "You gave me so much pleasure and got nothing in return."