The Girl Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to tell her I had more pleasure than she could know, feeling her reaction to me, hearing her in the heat of her passion, raw and wild, wanting more and more. I knew this was a woman that was eager to give me anything and everything, that could fulfill any need I had. But she began stroking, then stopped for a moment, lifting both hands to her mouth and daintily spitting on them. She used a two-fisted grip, fingers tight around me as she slowly stroked. In moments she had me gasping and shuddering and I rolled onto my back, giving her total freedom to play.

She let go again and pushed up on her knees and looked down at me. When I opened my eyes and looked up she had a wicked grin. She grabbed a pillow and made me raise my head while she stuffed it under me. "Ok lover, spread your legs. Now!" She giggled.

I was quick to comply and she was just as quick to slip sideways over my thigh and kneel between my legs. She wet her hands again and grabbed me and started jacking. There was no shyness left in her now; she was a woman who knew what she wanted. And it was only moments before she bent over and began swirling her tongue around my head, making me shudder and buck.

I sighed with relief when she took one hand away and slid her lips down over me. And her eyes were locked on mine with a big smile as she bobbed very slowly up and down, sucking and laving me with her tongue. With the pillow I could see perfectly, which was what she'd planned. It wasn't long before drool was running down my shaft and she began pumping her hand in time with her strokes. I was gasping and groaning, my hips rolling to her beat.

Gradually she moved faster and began going farther, until I felt my cock touch the back of her mouth and she gagged. But she kept going, tightening her lips and blowing bubbles as my cock slid into her mouth, she was drooling so hard. Then she raised her head and looked at me as she gasped for breath. "Baby, fuck my mouth."

And she moved her hands away and put them on her thighs. I took her head in my hands and pulled her down again, and she opened wide as her lips slid down over my cock. I held her steady and began rolling my hips, watching as my cock disappeared into her mouth. Gradually she tightened her lips and began sucking, making me shudder and groan with the pleasure as I thrust faster and faster.

Then I began pulling her head down in time with my thrusts, and again I felt my cock go deep, making her gag. I let up just a bit, but then I felt her start to bob, forcing her mouth down on me and even though she gagged with every thrust she bobbed harder and harder. I realized that was what she wanted and began pulling down harder forcing her to take me as deep as it would go. Drool was pouring out of her mouth and she was making wet bubbly sounds but she never flinched, and if I let up she just kept pounding down on me.

I was loving every moment, but I was fighting hard, trying desperately not to give in. Not only did it feel amazing but just watching and listening to her was almost enough to push me over the edge. It was one of the most amazing erotic performances I'd ever seen, the more so because I knew she was doing it just for me. It wasn't like Katie, who knew everything there was to know about sexual pleasure, but my innocent Kate who knew almost nothing except that she wanted to please her lover.

And she had me so close! But there was no way I was going to spoil everything now and I finally stopped thrusting and lifted her head up, even though for a moment she fought it. But she sat back on her heels, chest heaving as she gasped for breath, spit still hanging in long ropes from her smiling mouth.

She giggled, "I think my baby likes it when he gags me with his great big cock. He's so mean!" And she suddenly reached out a hand and grabbed my cock, squeezing hard. And she looked me right in the eyes. "You're so fucking big! What the hell am I going to do with this?"

I gasped back, "Well, I guess we'll have to try and find out"

I was going to get up and push her onto her back but she held on and said, "Can I try?" And she reached down and quickly stripped the panties off of herself.

As she did I said in a little high pitched voice, "Oh dear, please be gentle I'm so scared!" She looked at me, made a little grimace, gave me the finger and smacked me on the thigh with her hand. And she quickly pushed herself up and straddled me on her knees, then slowly rolled her ass back until she felt the tip of my cock touch her thigh.

I reached down and held myself steady for her as she found the spot and she very slowly began to press down on me. She groaned. And nothing happened. She tried again and bounced her ass a little, and my head almost disappeared but slipped back out again. "Shit!" she said and bounced down on me harder. "Ah geez!" she gasped and looked at me, frustration all over her face as once again I was unable to enter her at all.

For the first time I was truly worried. I knew she was dripping wet and open; she'd just had an orgasm, and it shouldn't be this hard! I looked up and said softly, "Baby, lie down for me, okay?" She kind of wilted, all the anticipation now fading a bit, but she did as I asked and pulled her knees up. As I moved between them I said quietly, "Now spread, as wide as you can, sweetheart." I said that without thinking, but I saw the reaction on her face and I knew it took a bit of the tension away and replaced it with something else. And somehow, it felt so good to call her that, even though I wasn't sure if I yet had the right.

We both smiled and I kept my eyes on hers as I took myself in hand and leaned forward. I found her entrance and leaned forward slowly, increasing the pressure. But I had the same result she did, my head slipped barely inside and just stopped. It seemed to hurt her just a bit and it was very awkward, for sure. I began to bounce very slightly and I managed to go a little farther, but still not really any progress. Both of us were gasping, our need so strong and frustration growing.

She looked up at me and said, "Go on baby, do it, whatever it takes. We have to!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Fuck it. Do it!"

I took a deep breath, leaned forward slowly until I couldn't go any farther and then rolled my hips, hard. And suddenly felt something give way as I slid several inches deep into her!

She yelped, "OWWWwww! What the hell was that?" We stared at each other for a moment. And then I looked down.

I didn't tell her what I saw, but I asked her very quietly, "Kate, was your boyfriend really small?"

She looked back, not understanding. "Compared to you he was nothing, your two fingers filled me up more than he did."

"He must have been honey. Because I think I just took your cherry. You're bleeding."

Recognition flashed on her face. "Oh my god, that was why I never felt anything then! I just figured that with my gymnastics it must have been gone long ago. I wasn't disappointed. After all I didn't want it to hurt! But God Robbie!" She looked at me with eyes wide, a smile spreading on her face. "It's not that bad. And I'm SO glad it's you!"

"I am too!" I said with a big grin. I wanted to hug her so badly. But I was already inside her and I really didn't want to stop now. "Are you okay?"

"I'm absolutely wonderful!" she said, grinning ear to ear. "Now fuck me, you beast! And don't you dare stop!"

I leaned forward over her, putting my hands on the bed, at her sides, and she grabbed my wrists. And I began to rock very slowly, gently, feeling myself slide a bit deeper with every thrust. She bit her lip, and jumped and whimpered a little and I knew it hurt her, but I knew it was a good hurt, and showed how much she felt for me.

Although it took a few minutes I was soon almost buried in her. But there was a problem. She really was incredibly tight. I'd never felt anything like that before. And I could feel my cock start to throb. Tingle. And I knew that meant I could cum any second. I stopped and pleaded to her. "Don't move. Don't fucking move!"

She grinned and stayed stock still, enjoying the feeling of me inside her for the first time. I took a few very deep breaths, and the worst of the feeling passed. And when I sighed with relief and relaxed it got even better, and in a minute or two I began rocking gently again. The respite had been good for her too, and she flopped her head back on the pillow, smiling at me, obviously enjoying it more now. She was incredibly wet and I began to slide smoothly, easily into her and in no time I felt my balls slap against her ass. Maybe not quite all the way yet, but plenty for now. This was going to work! Wonderfully! And I felt real joy, knowing that at last she and I were one, physically, and bonded together by our feelings for each other.

She realized it too; her smile told me so. She tried to speak but her voice came out in a series of gasped syllables. "Oh! Rob ... bie! This is ... so ... good! My god ... baby, I ... never felt anything ... like this! Don't stop! Don't ... ever stop!"

Her gasps were music to my ears and I began to rock steadily, a slow and easy rhythm. I closed my eyes and lifted my head, enjoying the feeling of her incredibly wonderful tightness driving me crazy with every stroke. I agreed with her. I wanted to do this forever!

But my body had other ideas, and soon I felt it again, even more insistent now, and I didn't want to fight it. I opened my eyes and stared down at her. "Oh god baby, I'm sorry. I don't think I ... I can hold it back any longer." And I involuntarily let out a little moan of dismay.

She had her eyes closed too, savoring the feeling of our bodies joined, but they popped open and she said in a strong, clear voice, "Don't you EVER be sorry for enjoying me! Any time, any where! My god, this is the best moment of my life! Fuck me Robbie! As long and as hard as you want! Whatever you need, all you want! Right now ... make me yours!"

"Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned. And my hips decided before I did. I began thrusting harder, faster, deeper, until I really was buried in her, our bodies slapping loudly together. Her grip on my arms was tighter than ever and her eyes were almost unblinking, wide open, shining and silently urging me on, even as her body bounced harder and harder underneath me. And then she began to moan. And Gasp. And buck, when her hips began to roll, thrusting back at me and making the whole bed shake and squeak. Her eyes closed again and her head went back and she pulled her knees up tighter, digging her heels in for leverage.

But I just couldn't last any longer. I slammed my cock into her and ground hard, pushing her down into the mattress as a groan of hopeless surrender burst through my lips. I hesitated just a moment, frozen in place as I felt my cock throb one final time. And in that moment she screamed in total surrender, and I felt her hips slam against me. I yelled, "FUCK!" as I thrusted hard, and the first burst of my seed spurted deep inside her, followed by more and more and more as my hips bucked again and again, filling her. I was vaguely aware of her almost hysterical, squealing and crying under me, counterpoint to my deep growls and grunts as our bodies ground against each other.

I finally collapsed and rolled to the side, taking her with me in my arms as I fell to the bed, and we ended up side by side, holding each other. We stared from two inches apart, and then our lips met. We kissed, oh so gently, our lips barely brushing at first, gradually getting bolder and stronger. And all the time she was whimpering like a little puppy and clinging to me. My hands were on her back, enjoying the feel of the silky skin as they moved slowly up and down. But eventually she pulled her lips away for a moment and smiled as she whispered, "Oh god, Robbie, I don't think anything can ever get better than this, right now!"

"I'll take that as a challenge," I said. "I want every time to be better than before!" I wrapped her up in my arms and soon we were asleep, the unbelievable tension, emotion and exertion of the past hour having taken its toll.

I woke with a start and a shiver, to the feel of nails scratching down my back. And I opened my eyes to see her smiling face, with a mischievous grin. She ran her hand down over my ass and gave me a little pinch. I jumped. And she cut to the chase. "I want more Robbie!" she giggled.

"Nope, sorry, that's your ration for the day. See me tomorrow." And I closed my eyes and pretended to go back to sleep. But I could feel my cock begin to stiffen already.

"Whack"! "Ahhhhhhh!" I shouted as the sting from the slap on my ass subsided.

"You ol' meanie! Gimme!"

Eyes now opened wide I stared at her for a moment. And suddenly put my hands on both her shoulders and slammed her onto her back, then slid a leg over and straddled her, and pinned her hands over her head, all in one motion. She twisted and turned, pulled and tugged and kicked her feet on the bed, pretending to try to get away, but of course she couldn't budge me. And I laughed at her as I rocked just a little, letting my now almost hard cock slide back and forth over her belly. In a minute she was out of breath and I looked at her sternly. "Didn't you forget something?"

I got a blank stare for a moment, but then a smile of recognition. "Pleasssssssssssse?"

"Well that's better!" I proclaimed, and let my knees slide backwards as I let go of her arms and just lay down on top of her, my chest crushing her breasts. Immediately her arms went around my neck and her legs locked around my body and she lifted her head and mashed her lips against mine. And we both moaned as our tongues met in her mouth, and we were rocking and rolling together as we kissed as if our lives depended on it.

After a minute I lifted my head and then buried it in the crease at the side of her neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking as my lips slowly moved up and down, back and forth. She was panting, moaning, and she kept moving her head, trying to get me to kiss by her ear.

But I teased her a little, managing to give her a hickey, before finally sliding my tongue, sloppy wet, up her neck to just in front of her ear lobe. And she moaned and thrashed under me as I teased, kissing and blowing on her ear. But when she just couldn't stand it any longer she turned her head, trying to hide her ear from me. And I moved and started to torture the other one.

In another minute or two she started giggling, then begged for mercy, her breath coming in deep shuddering gasps. I stopped with a chuckle and kissed her lips again, this time a long tender kiss, until she was sighing and moaning with the pleasure of it. I slid my arms around her and then rolled over, carrying her with me, until she was on top. She put her knees at my sides and sat up, smiling down at me.

But then she said, "Robbie, I don't know what to do! I feel so good I think I'm going to burst!" And I felt her shudder.

I reached up and stroked her gently, running my fingers lightly up and down her arms, then over her tummy, making her shiver again. And then I walked my fingers up to her breasts and just palmed them for a moment, holding her gently. She gasped and her eyes closed, and I felt the shudder run through her entire body. And when I started lightly stroking her nipples with my fingertips she started to whimper, even though her lips were clenched tight, trying to keep it in. I could actually see her nipples tighten, becoming longer as they hardened, and they contracted at the base so much they pulled her entire breasts into little points.

"I think you know just what to do!" I said, smiling up at her. She was sitting on my cock, which was now fully swollen, aching hard and desperate to escape. And she began to rock just as I had done, but now she was stroking me, her pussy lips riding up and down my shaft. She leaned forward until she got it just right, and grinned as her flowing wetness covered me and made it even better. In seconds I was moaning, my hips already rolling under her.

She had her Cheshire Cat grin again as she whispered, "Does the big ol' meanie want some Kate?"

Oh shit! She'd gotten me back in spades, because she knew the answer for sure. But I shook my head back and forth, "No," even as I was gasping and shuddering under her. Which only made her rock harder and faster, grinding down now, on my shaft. Of course it had just as much effect on her, and when I finally surrendered and gasped, "Oh god! Kate, please!" she giggled and quickly pulled her knees up under herself at my sides.

She lifted her ass off of me and leaned forward, allowing my cock to spring to attention, wagging, behind her, and she whispered, "I'll bet I'm a lot better at it this time."

She didn't even wait for me, shifting back slightly and then reaching between her legs, grabbing my cock and guiding me to her hole. And she settled down very slowly, wincing a little as I first slipped into her. But she wasn't about to let that stop her and very slowly she pushed down a bit, before almost lifting off of me again. Then she began to rock back and forth very slowly, taking a little more of me each time. And all the while her eyes were locked on mine, even as mine were riveted on my cock, ever so slowly disappearing inside her.

After she got the first few inches I felt her quickly relax and open up, and she was dripping wet, her cream running down my shaft. It only took a minute before she was sitting on my thighs, my cock buried inside her. She had her eyes clamped tight, and she gasped, in a shivery voice, "Ohhhhh godddddd!" I could feel her pussy fluttering, clenching my shaft, then releasing, over and over, and I thought it was almost as good as if she were riding me.

But when she started, I knew that really wasn't true. She leaned forward and back with long slow strokes, taking almost my entire length every time. And it was my turn to shudder. God she was so tight! She felt so good! She started to move a little faster, but very quickly I had to grab her hips and stop her. I know I had a desperate look on my face when I looked up and gasped, "Ohhh baby!" She giggled but she understood, and sat quietly, my cock buried in her, until I relaxed a bit and her pussy loosened its grip just a little.

When she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest I moaned, but she rocked gently, keeping the strokes shorter and not so deep, and in a minute I was comfortable and gasping with pleasure. Gradually she rocked harder again, finding a pace that was good for us both. I slid my hands up her arms and over to her breasts and lightly captured her nipples. It was her turn to gasp and she closed her eyes but kept going, and as I played with her hard little buds she began to breath deeper, then whimper. And she began slapping down harder, her ass now bouncing off my hips with a loud pop.

She was so wet her cunt was making juicy, squishing sounds as my cock plunged in and out, and by then she was so open she slid easily on my cock. I pulled my knees up behind her and began rolling my hips, meeting her as she came down on me. And when she got tired she leaned forward even more, staring down at me as I took over and began slapping against her ass. But I could move a lot faster and harder than she could, and was soon pounding my cock into her. "Oh my godddddd!" She groaned, and moved her hands to my shoulders, bracing herself and holding on tight.

After a couple of minutes of that I slowed to almost a stop, and we were gasping, breathing hard, sweat starting to shine on both of us. And when she leaned down to me for a kiss, I pulled her onto my chest, wrapping my arms around her. I asked her, "Honey, are you okay, you're sure this isn't hurting you?"

She gave me a big grin, "Hurting? My god Robbie, this is the best I've ever felt in my life! Times ten! I felt a little twinge when we started again but it went right away and I'd forgotten about it. Robbie, I can't even describe how good you feel in me!"