The Girl Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she made a little face. "Oh my god," she moaned, "How could I ever do without this again? I never knew sex could be so good. What I had before was nothing like this! Hardly worth the trouble. Obviously he didn't know what he was doing and I knew even less."

Suddenly she gave me that grin again, and she giggled. "But now I have a real man inside of me, and I don't want to let him go!" She clenched around me for a moment, then wiggled her ass and we gasped together with pleasure.

I whispered to her, grinning back, "I know how good my cock feels buried inside of you because I'm on the other end of it! You are incredible, Kate. And I'm going to love seeing how good we can make it, together! We've only just started honey. Would you like to try something different?"

She was quiet for a moment, then, "Robbie, what we've done today is about all I've ever done. But I was always sure there was a lot more to learn. If I had the right guy." She giggled. "C'mon Mr. Right Guy, show me something new!"

I helped her as she slid off of me and dismounted, then told her to stay on her knees. She turned and looked at me. "I know about this! I haven't done it but I've dreamed about it! I had a college roommate that used talk about things she did with her boyfriend. And this was her favorite! She said they called it "doggie". But now I think the big bad wolf has got me!" she giggled.

I told her to grab a pillow in case she wanted to put her head down, then moved behind her on my knees. She giggled and sighed with pleasure when I bent down and kissed her all over her beautiful round cheeks, and gasped and sat up a little when I slid my hands over her hips and up her sides until I could slide them around her and gently squeeze her breasts. She moaned and wiggled her ass back at me, and I suddenly bent down again and took a bite! She squealed and fell forward on her hands again, but of course I didn't nip hard enough to hurt her, and besides, I kissed and made it better.

But when I moved up close behind her and she could feel my cock slide against her pussy she groaned, "Oh god! Yes Robbie! Please!" I stroked back and forth a few times, then positioned myself and pushed lightly, and this time my cock slid in easily; she was still sopping wet and wide open. I heard her suck in her breath, but she reacted by rocking back just a bit, asking for more. I grabbed her hips and quickly gave it to her, rocking slowly and carefully going deeper with every thrust. She began to groan and glanced back at me with eyes wide when my body finally slapped softly against her ass. "Damn it Robbie! You're so deep! My god you fill me up!"

I thought maybe I'd gone about as far as I could go; that her little body might not have room for more. I replied, "Uhhuh, and I just hope it feels as good to you as it does to me!"

We were moving together; she rocked back and forth, meeting me as I rolled my hips, smoothly gliding in and out of her. It turned out all our worries about size were for naught. Once she got fully aroused and open we were a perfect fit. Her tightness kept me right on the edge and yet she was always so wet it was like being bathed in oil.

And it seemed there was nothing I could do she didn't like. When I chose to move faster she did too, and when I took it slow and easy she moaned with pleasure. And every touch of my hands on her elicited some response of appreciation.

I tightened my grip on her hips and began to slap harder against her ass and it didn't seem to faze her. But she did put her head down on the pillow and braced herself with her hands, as she continued to ram herself back onto me. And soon I was going even deeper than I'd been before and her ass slapped loudly against my body. I did want more Kate, a lot more! And it seemed my body just wasn't in the mood to wait! And when I tightened my grip on her hips and began thrusting harder she gasped, "Oh fuck baby, do it!"

I was sweating hard now, drops flying from my brow and landing on her back with every thrust, but I could see the sheen on her smooth skin too. We moved steadily harder and faster and the wet slapping of our bodies colliding echoed through the room. I was gasping for breath and she was making little cries and moans with every stroke, but she rocked back against me hungrily, silently urging me on.

I reached a hand forward from her hip, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and back, and she glanced around at me, a mix of surprise and lust on her face. And then she growled, "That's it dammit! Pull my hair! Make me take it! And don't fucking stop!"

I was getting the same message from my cock and I groaned from the effort as I began pounding her even harder, watching her ass ripple from the impact of my body. She was sliding forward over the sheet until she put a hand out and braced against the headboard. And she began to whimper, a little cry in response to every one of my thrusts, gradually becoming louder and longer.

My cock was on fire and the heat spread to my entire body. I was grunting and gasping, fighting to maintain the pace just a little longer, one more thrust, desperate to go over the edge! And it happened suddenly! I felt my hips buck and the rhythm stop, and I snarled as I rammed myself into her core, unwilling to hold anything back. She squealed, then screamed, and when I let go of her hair she buried her face in the pillow. When I bucked again I pumped the first blast of my cum into her, followed by more and more and more as I pounded against her time after time! She was writhing in front of me, held up only by my tight grip on her hips, and cry after cry was muffled only slightly by the pillow.

When I finally let go of her she crumpled to the bed and I was left kneeling, head down, gasping desperately for breath. Her body shone with sweat and I was dripping on her in a steady stream. We were tangled up in each other and I moved to the side, then collapsed on the bed with her. She raised her head, a look of need on her face, then crawled over and I clutched her against me. Both of us were still panting and I could feel her chest heaving against mine. Little shocks and shudders were still running though both of us, and it was a long while before we were finally still, sweaty bodies relaxing in the comfort of each other's arms. Our lips were drawn together and perhaps we were still kissing when we drifted off to sleep.

I woke somewhere in the middle of the night to the soft sound and warmth of her breath against my chest. I wished she were awake too, with me so we could share the wonderful feeling I had, but I couldn't bring myself to wake her. But I couldn't go back to sleep for a long while either, my mind racing with all sorts of feelings and thoughts.

I finally focused on something that had already been in the back of my mind, wondering if I dared. And I decided to ask her in the morning to stay with me at my house for the first time, Friday night.

It didn't really matter where we stayed, but it's the house that Katie and I lived in. I hadn't thought that I could ever have another woman there with me. But now, feeling that somehow Katie had approved, I thought maybe it could work. And I wanted to see if Kate was comfortable too, because of course she knew about Katie, and while lots of memorabilia could be quietly stashed, There were a couple of pictures and a few trinkets that I just wasn't ready to remove from my daily life.

Could Kate cope with that? Was it fair to even ask it of her? I didn't know the answers myself, and I decided the only way to find out was to try. Kate knew the story from the beginning, so she could not be shocked now by my love for Katie. But I was afraid she might be uncomfortable with the depth of my feelings, even though Katie was gone. Perhaps she'd resent the fact that I still carried another woman in my heart, even though she was dead.

And there was another question. Could I cope with it? Whenever I was at the house I felt her presence. All the little things reminded me of her. I almost expected Katie to come in from another room and things would be like they always were with us. It was a comfort zone for me, and I didn't know if I could share it with anyone else.

But somehow I felt it might be different now. Something I didn't understand had happened. When I'd been haunted by Katie's apparition all those months in the hospital I'd been desperate, lost, my life having no value or meaning to me. And when she spoke to me that first time, once I realized what she meant I considered it some kind of miracle even though I didn't believe in miracles.

But now I felt that somehow her spirit lived on and was guiding me, caring for me, and maybe even Kate, too. If anyone else had suggested such a thing I would have considered them crazy or divorced from reality. I just didn't believe in such things.

But the dream that Kate had changed everything. It wasn't just me, and Kate couldn't have known I had a dream about Katie at the same moment. But even if Kate believed it, could she live with it? And if Katie was still with me in some strange way, could she accept another woman in her house? Our house of love and bliss. I had to know.

I knew Kate would be perfectly happy to just have me with her at the apartment, and I would agree if she was upset. But sooner or later, I needed to know. We both did.

Because I knew now how I felt about Kate. And I was aching to tell her, but I was terrified that it was way too soon, that I might ruin everything. I sensed she felt the same way, but I just didn't have the courage. After a long hour of mulling it over and over in my mind I finally fell asleep again, from sheer exhaustion.

And soon after, I began to dream again. It was the same dream, hiking, but the story went on, it seemed. We'd passed the intersection and were climbing steeply up, the forest becoming sparser and more open, the trees now stunted and twisted by the wind. The climb was hard but we were encouraging each other to go on. And up ahead loomed the peak, a coat of snow at the very top.

We came out into the open at the beginning of a ridge, narrow and steep, but it looked like it went all the way up. Kate was behind me now, following close, and we walked carefully, steep slopes on either side. Soon it narrowed until it was only a foot or two wide, and Kate grabbed hold of my belt as we inched our way up. But now, the top was right there in front of me, looming through bursts of snow thrown by gusty wind. I was scared, shaking, but we had to go on.

The sides of the ridge plunged steeply down, towards an unseen abyss, and now the ridge narrowed to nothing, a knife edge. Kate was crying, but she was still following me, hanging on. I carefully took her hand and we grasped each other's wrists, locked together. We eased over the sides onto the steep slopes, facing each other, our feet pressed against the walls of frozen stone. Only our grip and our faith in each other was keeping us from falling ... forever! But we inched our way up a little at a time until we were almost there! Only a few more feet! And at last there was just one more step. We were panting in the thin air, chests heaving. But we had to do it! Kate was sobbing, louder and louder, but she didn't flinch. And then, suddenly there was a gust of wind, full of snow and the top disappeared. And ... I woke with a jolt, to the sound of Kate crying hysterically!

The dream was still so vivid I thought for a moment I was still on the mountain, until Kate grabbed me, arms clutching for dear life. And through the sobs she yelled, "Robbie! Robbie! Tell me! Did we make it? Did we take the last step?"

I was stunned! And heartbroken. That my wonderful Kate had to endure that nightmare. I remembered the dream vividly and the fear I felt. It was still there! I swallowed her up in my arms and held her against me. And she was hanging on for dear life, sobs still wracking her body. I was covering her forehead with kisses, rubbing softly against her cheek, trying to calm her, but I was angry! Whatever was going on; whatever strange force seemed to be bonding us together, that was cruel! And I didn't understand the meaning or the purpose.

But as we clung together and our hearts gradually stopped pounding, I knew for certain what I felt for her, and I knew that I had to put her above everything else in my life, even Katie! I couldn't let anything cause her harm. She wasn't the most important thing; she was the ONLY thing that mattered!

When I bent my head down and kissed her again she raised her head and opened her eyes. And I said very softly, "No, we haven't taken the last step yet, but it's time."

"Kate, I know this has been a strange week; a very wonderful week for me and I hope for you too. But from the start, the way we met in the snowstorm, something has seemed to draw us together, make our lives intertwine in ways we couldn't have imagined. Before we met there was only one thing in my life that I couldn't explain; my vision of Katie and the words she spoke, urging me to go on. For me and for her. But it seemed so real and the meaning so obvious to me that I had no choice but to believe in it. It saved me."

"But now, we've experienced things together, the same dreams, an attraction stronger than anything I've ever known. Common sense says that nothing happens this fast. But I know it has, and I think you know it too."

"There was one dream I didn't tell you about, exactly the same time that you had the first one. I saw Katie again, just as, I think, you knew you had. First, she said, "Do it for me," just as when I was ready to die, telling me to go on, that was what she wanted. But then, as clearly as I can feel your body pressed against me now, she said, "She's the one!" I didn't understand then, how it could be true, how it could happen so quickly. And I've never believed a word about apparitions, spirits guiding people. But I had to believe in her. She'd been my whole life before she left me. It took a while to sink in but I realized she was giving me guidance, permission; removing any guilt or doubt. And I believe her spirit is here now Kate."

"You are the one. I love you!"

She had been staring up at me from down in the depths of my arms, her eyes almost unblinking and growing wider as I spoke. But suddenly her face turned red and her eyes closed, so tightly that her face turned into a grimace. And tears started to flow, faster and faster until there were rivers down her cheeks. She sobbed, quietly at first but quickly louder and harder until her entire body shook with every ragged breath.

But she forced her eyes open and looked up at me again, and seemed to draw strength from the love I know she saw in my gaze. And she started to speak through her sobs, having to force every word out.

"Oh god Robbie! I knew it! But I didn't dare believe it. Way down inside I was terrified that what I felt was crazy; impossible! The first dream. I knew it was Katie! But I told myself it was just because you had told me about her and it was what I wanted to believe; a fantasy that came to me in the night. I knew you were holding something back, but I couldn't ask what. I knew you would have told me if you could."

"And the next dream! When you told me you had it too I knew it was more than just a fantasy. But it made no sense. And besides, it really was a nice dream, without much meaning. It seemed harmless."

"But now, The mountain! I realized that my life depends on you! And nothing else matters but that I hang on to you, forever! And I woke up crying, not because it was a bad dream, but because it was what I wanted and I was so scared when we never got to take that last step!"

"Robbie! Oh my god! I love you!"

And she put her head down against my chest and started sobbing, even harder. I bent and kissed her hair and my hands softly caressed and soothed. And I whispered little words of love and tenderness and passion, not wanting to stop her, wanting to let her emotions play out, run their course. And I had tears running from my eyes too. I thought of Katie, and I suspected I would never see her again after what had just happened, and that thought made me sad. But then I thought, perhaps, in a way, her presence will always be with us. And I had the strong feeling that somewhere, Katie was smiling.

Soon Kate's sobbing and tears subsided and I felt her stir in my arms. I had been holding her so tight she couldn't move, wanting her to know I would always protect and care for her. But now I loosened my grip and she raised her head, smiling, even though the tears were still wet on her cheeks and her eyes were red.

She pushed herself up to me and we kissed, long and sweetly, a lovers' kiss full of passion and tenderness. There was no more mystery in our feelings for each other; we were bonded together as sure as the sun would rise. I said softly, "Kate, I only wish I could tell you how wonderful I feel. But I'll try to show you, every moment of our lives. I can feel my love for you coming straight from my soul."

Her eyes got watery again but she still smiled broadly and replied, "I know Robbie, I've never had less doubt about anything. You've already shown me so clearly I could never mistake it. And you know I feel the same, but so there is no doubt, I'm yours for life, because I wouldn't have a life without you. I love you more than life itself."

But then she went on, "I feel so calm, so confident. It's as though something has happened inside of me. A little while ago I was on that mountain, in a panic, hanging on for dear life, but now we've reached the top and there is nothing more to be afraid of. Ever!"

Even then, she was still smiling, but a few tears started to roll again, and I kissed each one away. We didn't make it to work that day. Some things are simply too important to worry about the consequences.

We finally made it out of bed around noon, and while we were fixing lunch together I remembered that we still needed to go to my house. It was more important than ever now to know if we could be together there. When I brought it up to her I was surprised at how eager she was to see it, and the very first thing she said was, "I can only imagine that a place that was as full of love as it was with you and Katie has to be beautiful. Not just how it looks but how it feels."

I told her to pack a bag, that maybe if it felt right to her we would spend the weekend there, and she loved the idea. I'd meant to go first and clean the place up a little and mainly, to put away some of the most personal things between me and Katie, although I knew I could never hide everything. It wouldn't be right. But Kate told me not to worry, that Katie was now very important to her too, and we left as soon as she'd packed.

There is a little florist's shop near the house, and on impulse I stopped and told her to wait while I went in. And when I came back I had the most beautiful rose in the store for her. She put her nose in it and took a deep breath, and just before she gave me a big kiss she said, "They always have the most beautiful flowers here."

We drove by the little restaurant where we'd eaten, and when she saw it, Kate said, "Wow, it's right around the corner from the house!"

As I turned down the next street I asked her with a smile, "How did you know that?"

She didn't answer, but just before I turned into the driveway she exclaimed, "Oh Robbie, it's so beautiful!"

I fumbled with my keys for a moment, trying to find the one to the front door, because I wanted her to see the house from front to back and I didn't go in that way very often. But when I helped her out of the car, took her hand and started to turn up the front walk she gave me a tug and said, "Let's go in the back."

Now I stared at her wide-eyed. Katie and I had almost never used any door but the back. And I asked her why.