A Wish From The gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should...should I go in and get her?" Daniel asks Bert, not liking the idea. The two men look at each other, having nearly the same thoughts. The first being that one of them has to stay with the ship. It is already becoming a chore to keep the ship where it is, preventing it from crashing into the house.

The other thought is that Sarah isn't going to come out on her own. Whatever is in the house, it has her. It's trapped her inside and isn't letting go. Sarah underestimated what this place is. She believed she was in charge and it would bow to her and show respect.

"I don't like this at all, but yes. I think she'll need to be dragged out of there," Bert answers Daniel, a look of great concern on his face for his friend.

The men exchange only a few more words after this. Bert then watches as Daniel slowly makes his way towards the house. Where he moves to the ladder, then carefully climbs down to reach the house's porch.

Right as Daniel disappears through the front door of the house, to which it looks like the house gobbles him up, Bert wonders about Daniel. What would his ultimate wish be? For that matter, what was Bert's?