Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later she came down and looked better. She walked up to me then commenced kissing passionately. As she pulled back she looked at me and spoke. "Thank you I really enjoyed your company and I apologise for that earlier outburst. I'm really sorry but you'll need to leave, I'm on starting my late shifts run today so need to get my act together. I genuinely mean it when I say I enjoyed last night, it was special." I kissed her and thanked her, told her I'd been treasuring the night in my heart as something special that happened. She blushed and gave me a peck on the lips before moving to open the back door.

"I'm sorry, do you mind using the back entrance, I don't want to give the neighbours something to wag their tongues over." I smiled and nodded and walked out through the door and turned. My heart was hammering in my chest and I'm sure I could see tears forming in her eyes. "She smiled and giggled, at least you have something to remember me by, a fat lip, hole in your calf and gouges out your back."I laughed with her, turned then walked away and then I was gone. As I walked back towards town I re-evaluated where I was with sex and realised that I was no god's gift to women all I'd managed to do was step up out of sexual kindergarten.

I went home and slept for the rest of the day. I looked at my back in the mirror and was surprised how deep she'd dug her nails into my back. I didn't mind, I looked at it like a badge of honour. When I woke up I looked at my phone to see there was a message but nothing. I tried to kid myself she'd call or message but knew deep down it was unlikely. I went back to work and life carried on as normal well not quite normal, at the Blues and Twos night I looked to see if Ann was there but she wasn't, I danced and had fun with some of the women there and shocked a hot young nurse when I turned down the offer to go back to her place.

The day came around that I'd marked on Ann's calendar and I became anxious looking at my phone throughout the day. My gran asked what was wrong and I shrugged telling her that I was hoping for a call from a date. She told me not to fret, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

At 2.30pm my phone rang, it wasn't a number I recognised. My heart started racing and I hesitantly answered with a hello. The line was silent for several seconds before a sexy voice I instantly recognised responded. "I see you made an appointment for 8pm tonight, I'm sorry no can do." It felt like my heart had seized as I felt a tightness in my chest. With a dejected tone I told her I understood and thanked her for making an effort to call me. " It's no problem, As I said I'm sorry I can't make it at 8pm but would 6.30pm be OK and please bring a decent bottle of red wine to go with dinner. Please be discreet, I'll leave the back gate unlocked". With that she hung up and I fist pumped the air, I couldn't believe it!

I drove into town and found a wine merchant and asked for the best red wine he had. I walked out with a bottle of Luminous Hills Pinot Noir Very Special Reserve. Next stop was a florist where I bought a decent bouquet of flowers then came home via the hairdressers, had a shower and shaved down below before changing into the smartest casual clothing I owned. I drove over and parked a couple roads back from her house and went there for dead on 6.30pm.

I opened the gate and it appeared dark inside, I couldn't hear any indication that anyone was home. I tapped gently on the door and voice responded to come in, the door was unlocked. I opened the door, stepped inside and nearly dropped the wine and the flowers. Candles lit a table set for two and standing there in the candlelight was a goddess. Her black hair was clipped up on her head, immaculate sultry makeup painted the most sensual face I'd ever seen topped off by blood red glossy lipstick. Aa black basque with red lace trim adjourned her body and her legs were clad in black seamed Cuban stockings whilst her feet were once again adorned with those dizzily high black stiletto shoes.

She smiled at me whilst I stood lost for words before she stopped forwards and took the wine and flowers from me. Leaning down slightly she placed a delicate kiss on my lips tilted her head and whispered in my ear; "Looks like that cat had got your tongue then."

I stammered before replying; "No, I'm struggling for words right now. I don't think words have been created to describe this mesmerising beauty standing before me." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep, smouldering passionate kiss before pulling away.

She giggled "damn I was hoping the lipstick would at least make it until we went upstairs!" We both laughed and looked at each other and as her laughter faded her face looked at me bearing a serious impression. "Matt, I've thought about you every day since we were together, I saw you wrote your number down the next day and thought you were extremely cheeky to do that. I've resisted calling you every day until my will power broke this morning. I told you the rules I'm supposed to play by and this is a huge step the wrong way but I couldn't resist. I needed to see you again even if it's this once".

I told her I felt the same and prayed she would call me, if I only saw her this one more time I'd be happy. We ate our dinner and drank the wine by candlelight and we were finished. We sat talking for a while then Ann went upstairs calling me later much like my first visit. When I stepped into the bedroom her lips were painted bright red and her breast heaved up and down with her chest flushed red. In one hand she held a blackout eye mask and in the other hung a set of handcuffs. I kicked the door shut with my heel before we engaged in a night of torrid lovemaking.

Unlike the first time, the sexual escapades continued through the night until 4am when we were completely shattered and fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning over coffee and toast we sat in silence both trying to work out what to say next. We both went to speak at the same time, I said you go first.

"Matt, I don't know what to do and I'm torn. I can't get enough of you but I'm married to my husband who I do deeply love, it's tearing me up. I know we shouldn't pursue this but knowing you'll be walking out that door soon is wrenching on my heart". With that she burst into tears and I walked around to her, she stood up and buried her head in my chest as she sobbed her heart out.

I swallowed and spoke "Look this can be what you want, if I see you once a year I'll be happy, if I continue to live in the shadows of your life I'll be happy, if you want me to disappear from your life I'd be unhappy but accept your decision and promise to step away. I know we've only met a couple of times but I've made some deep connection with you, I don't know how or why but it's there." She sobbed harder and buried her face in my chest for a few more minutes before stopping and wiping her eyes. She sat back down running a finger around the rim of her coffee cup deep in thought. I switched the kettle on and set about making another coffee.

As I put a fresh cup of coffee in front of her she looked up and started talking.

"If we are going to continue we need rules. The first one is we don't break the only rule left regarding my marital bed. The second rule is you mustn't discuss our relationship with anyone else, it's to remain a secret between us. Third, when my husband's home you are to stay away from me. Here, work or should you accidentally bump into me somewhere do not acknowledge me in any fashion. Lastly I can't expect you to remain celibate when we can't be together, if you choose to seek comfort elsewhere you must tell me and we'll use condoms until you have tested clear for STIs."

My response was immediate "Yep, agreed where do I sign."Looking at me somewhat annoyed, I replied I wasn't joking and would happily sign any agreement. We spoke some more, agreed Ann would pick up a pay as you go phone that would stay in her locker at work for us to use and we covered off some points on how this could work. Eventually I had to go, we stood in an embrace kissing passionately by the back door. I stepped out and turned to say goodbye. "Matt, Lance must never find out about us, if he does he'd kill us both" I smiled which prompted another response. "I'm not joking Matt, please stick to what we've agreed. I nodded in agreement. I was happy that I was going to get an opportunity to get my fix of this sexual goddess as far as I was concerned nothing was going to get in the way.

And so it began. Whilst we never said it we had started to have an illicit affair. I was seeing her at least once a week, sometimes during the day as we built our relationship around our working life. I felt like I was on top of the world and life couldn't get any better. She opened my eyes to levels of sexual play that blew my mind. Anal, oral, toys, bondage, role play and dressing up became the norm for the tryst we held. Then she dropped a bombshell one morning as I was leaving her house.

"Matt, Lance is coming home at the end of the week, we need to put this all on hold for a while."

"How long?" I asked. She hesitated, biting her lip" Three weeks."

"Shit, can't you find a way to see me during that time, it'll kill me not being or seeing you!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks, "Matt, you knew this was part of the package to keep seeing me, I'm sorry, I really am but it has to happen."

"Fuck!" I stormed off slamming the gate as I left, the sound of her bursting into tears rattled around my ears as I strode angrily away.

I started a night shift angry and with a feeling of rejection, my Watch ripping the piss out of me asking if I'd lost my dummy somewhere. All then done was rile me and I stormed off to find some solitude in the changing room. We had a quiet night and just as I went to go home my phone pinged with a message.

"Matt, please don't be angry with me, you knew this was going to happen, it's as hard for you as it is for me. I'm going to miss you like crazy for the next three weeks, I promise I'll make it up to you when we get back to normal."

I was still angry from the day before and hammered away on the phone.

"It's OK for you whilst I'm all alone you'll be getting your fill of cock so you won't be missing out!" I hit the send button and instantly regretted it. I rang her number and it rang before going to answerphone.

"Ann, please don't read the last message, I'm sorry, truly sorry, I sent it because I feel like I've suddenly been shut out, please forgive me." I rang her phone a couple more times and it was now turned off. Shit, I knew then I'd massively fucked up royally and hoped she would see it was only because I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing her. I tried calling her several times over the following few days but the phone was off and left several messages. The WhatsApp messages remained unread. I'd lost her through my own childish behaviour.

A couple of weeks dragged by as I sat in a soup of self loathing at work when we had a shout to a fire. Some kids had set fire to a couple of wheelie bins behind some shops. When we left the site I realised we were driving down a route that would take me past Ann's house. It was 11.30pm as we went past, there were no lights on downstairs and it looked like some light was flickering in the main bedroom. My fist clenched and I felt rage brewing in my soul.

I looked at my phone repeatedly day and night. My watch buddies became sympathetic assuming that I'd been dumped by my girlfriend. They knew I was in a relationship but had no idea of the complexity behind it. I lived with my gran who picked up on my melancholy but never asked questions, just reassured me that she was there for me if I ever needed it. I retreated into the cocoon of my own company and got stuck into some online gaming.

It was June with plenty of dry sunny weather. I found solace with a long term lover only she was red and white clad in some wide sticky tyres - my Yamaha R1. Riding this 1000cc monster was almost as good as sex, at least on the adrenaline front. Living down on the south coast of England the roads in and around the New Forest provided a playground of dizzy and exhilarating rides both day and night and it definitely took some of the edge off the fact I was missing Ann. Ann.... I knew the three weeks were almost up and prayed she would re-establish contact with me.

The three weeks passed which turned into five weeks and I dropped deeper into my depressive stupor hating myself because I knew I was 100% to blame. I continually checked my phone for messages from Ann but they never came. I left a final message apologising again and wished her a happy life.

The following week we had a 5 day rostered period off and on the last shift my Watch cajoled me into going out on the first night we were off as they were sick of my moping and thought getting me laid was the medicine I needed. We met at a pub before starting a bit of a pub crawl with the married ones dropping away when we got as far as going to the "Blues and Twos" night. We went in, straight to the bar ordering drinks before turning to check out the talent on the dance floor. Immediately my eyes were drawn to a smoking brunette, it was Ann dancing with a group of friends. I stood staring for a fair while before one of her friends noticed. She spoke to Ann who looked over straight at me. She immediately stopped dancing and walked off into the crowd.

I followed her and found her out the back of the club in the smoking area standing alone, head down and sobbing. Walking up behind her I gently put a hand on her shoulder. She spun around, slapped me hard across the face shouting I was a cruel heartless bastard before burying her head into my chest and really sobbing her heart out. All I could do was bring my hands up and draw her in whilst my own tears dripped from my eyes as I sobbed quietly with her.

Eventually her sobbing slowed and she pulled back from me, her eyes were red and her make-up ruined. "I'm going to go and straighten myself up in the ladies then tell my friends I don't feel too good and see you in the pub around the corner at the top of Sea Street. " Ann walked off and I went looking for my buddies but they were grinding away with a group of girls so I left the club, walked to the pub, ordered a couple drinks then settled down in a corner at a table for two. Within five minutes Ann came in with her makeup repaired but it was still plainly obvious she had been crying.

She sat down and looked at me and her hands tentatively reached across the table as a peace offering. I did likewise, putting mine on top of hers and gripped them lightly. "I'd thought I lost you, as soon as I'd left those first messages I realised I'd gone too far, I felt like you were rejecting me and my emotions got the better of me. I'm truly sorry Ann, I'll keep apologising everyday if I have to." I gently squeezed her hands and her eyes began to tear up again.

"You put a knife through my heart that morning you walked away leaving my crying in your wake, the messages was just cruelly twisting the blade. I hate you for what you did, you broke your promise to be cool when Lance came home. It wasn't a shock, you knew it would happen, remember it's me betraying him, not me betraying you!"

She spoke with muted anger but her facial expressions were softer, sad even. I let go of her hands and started to get up to leave, the tears started in earnest. Reaching up she clutched at my arm, fear replaced the anger. "Don't leave, I'm sorry I don't want you to leave, please sit back down". I sat back down utterly confused as to what Ann wanted from me.

She reached her hands back out across the table and I reciprocated gently squeezing her hands again. "As much as I hated you, I missed you, needed you and was fearful you'd find someone else to fill the void to the point I convinced myself over those weeks that you'd moved on. For the first week or so I didn't turn my phone on because I hated what you'd done, that slowly changed until I was dreading the thought you'd message me telling me it was all over, I couldn't face that was a distinct possibility."

She let go of my hands and took a tissue from her handbag and dabbed her eyes, the pub was fairly empty and those that were there looked across sympathetically assuming we were a couple having a lovers tiff. Ann excused herself and went to the ladies toilet. A woman in her fifties walked over to our table and put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up at her and she could see my sadness.

" Listen love I don't know what's happened but whatever it is take a deep breath and let it go, if you can't see it she is desperately in love with you, whatever has happened she is hurting and she needs to see you love her back." Patting my shoulder she walked back to her husband.

The problem was, I knew from my perspective I was in love with Ann, the million dollar question was did Ann love me? She came out of the toilets having yet again repaired her make-up although her eyes remained red from all of the crying. She stood next to me and asked if I was ready to go.

"Is this what you want Ann, please don't do it if it's just a guilt trip."

"No, it's not to balance out any guilt, I want to try and pick up where we left off. Are you ok with that?"

Yes, of course, I'd love nothing more, I've learnt my lesson and as difficult as it is, I'll come to terms with what we have."

"Do you want to come back to my place?" she was biting her lower lip, I think she was fearful I'd reject her.

"Of course I will!" I finished my drink and stood up to leave. "Don't you need to go to the gents?" I was puzzled by her question and it showed on my face. "No, I'm ok thanks. "She looked at me again with a partial glare as if I'd forgotten something important. " Do you need to go into the gents to use the vending machine, do you remember that rule?" I smirked " yes I do", I raised my right hand "I'm pretty sure my lover is STD free."

She smiled with an unbelieving grin. " Really? You mean you've only been with Palmela Handerson?" She laughed, "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to compete with her!!" We walked out to go grab a taxi, the woman that had spoken to me beamed at me and winked as I passed her, Ann managed to catch her out the corner of her eye. "Looks like you've got an admirer" and she nudged me laughing as we walked out the pub door. I didn't tell her about what the woman had said to me earlier.

We walked around to the club and jumped into a taxi, as Ann got in her tight red skirt rode up revealing most of her perfectly sculpted legs. I jumped in next to her and the taxi got underway. Ann moved across towards me, we started to kiss becoming more intense as the passion climbed the scales.She put her hand on my thigh, found my cock and started to rub her hands up and down it through my trousers.I turned slightly so I could place a hand on her thigh, as soon as my hand was there Ann parted her legs slightly, I accepted the invitation and my hand started to stroke her leg as it travelled up towards her pussy.

I ran my fingers across her knickers, pushing them into the crease, moving them up and down. The dampness rapidly seeped through the flimsy material as she moaned into my mouth. I slipped a couple of fingers under the material and slide them up inside her slippery hole, slowly fucking her with my fingers as she pulled away from my mouth and moaned somewhat loudly. Probably feeling jealous of her moaning, her pussy made squishy wet noises and there was no doubt the taxi driver knew what was going on. Moving her hand down to my wrist she pulled it back away from her body. Looking at me she took a deep breath and blew the air out in a long breath, staring at me with eyes wide open. Her hand left my cock, the other hand came up resting on my chest before pushing me back into the seat and leaned across me to reinstate the kissing session we started earlier. My hand came up and started to massage her breast, playing with the piercing through her dress and flimsy bra.

123456...8