Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't realised but the car was stationary at some traffic lights, and an angry car horn sounded. Looking into the drivers rear view mirror I just glimpsed the taxi driver look away before he hurriedly engaged a gear to pull away, the look on his face was priceless. Pulling up at Anns I pushed ten pounds in his hand and said keep the change, I'm sure he would have happily given it to me and taken the little show we had put on as his tip.

We stepped inside, closed the door and Ann took my hand into the lounge. We stood in front of the sofa and our lips crashed into a violent kiss whilst her hands hurriedly undone my belt, trousers and freed my rock hard cock. My arms came up to hold her but she pushed me back back down onto the sofa, climbed on top of me, pulled her knickers to the side, grabbed my cock and impaled herself on me. The next thing I know a she-devil took control of her as she bounced up and down hard with as much force as her body would allow with her hands on my shoulders whilst her head shook from side to side screaming at me to fuck her.

As she continued to bounce on me an image crept into my mind like a grainy film. I could see her holding Lance's hand as he walked through the door before she pushed him onto the sofa and rode him hard like she was riding me now. I felt the bile rising quickly as I pushed her away from the kiss and forced her to stop bouncing up and down.

"What's the matter baby don't you like it? I looked at her face, the look of lust being rapidly replaced by one of fear. "Nothings wrong, I just want to hold you for a bit."

Moving her arms from my shoulders to embrace me Ann lent in so I could place the side of my face on her chest and she hugged me tight. We sat like this for a few minutes, she whispered several times not to worry, everything will work out. She started to move her hips slowly and deliberately, not up and down but rolling her hips and stomach so her clit piercing was grinding against the base of my cock I moved my head to face her and our mouths collided once again, her kiss angry as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. A few minutes later she broke away, her hands back on my shoulders as she pummelled down on my cock. Other than the sound of our ragged breathing, lewd sound of her syrupy pussy filled the room.

Ann became relentless, her eyes were closed, bouncing with all of the force she could muster. Sweat began to drip down her face and she gulped in large mouthfuls of air trying to get as much of it into her lungs as possible. Her legs started shaking whilst her head moved side to side before she looked straight up to the ceiling with a look that could be confused with sheer agony.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss!" She wailed out as she came hard, really hard, still bouncing down hard to the point I'm sure my thighs were going to be bruised. Wetness seeped around my groin with the vulgar sounds from our coupling now as loud as her wailing. Flopping down with her head on my shoulders she was completely spent, gulping in air for several minutes. Her arms came up around my neck and she held onto me tightly with my head buried in her chest, my ear listening to her heart beating hard as it steadily slowed its rhythm back to a normal pace. We remained like this for several minutes before I noticed her breathing had changed and she was asleep.

Pushing myself up off the sofa her arms held me tighter and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I just about managed to stand up. I staggered up to what I consider is our bedroom and carefully laid her on the bed. Her eyes partially opened and she reached up gently stroking my face.

She whispered " I thought I'd lost you" as her eyes watered up. I tenderly reached out and brushed her face. "No, we nearly lost each other, it'll never happen again." She slowly took her hand away from my face and drifted back off to sleep. I sat on the edge of the bed, I didn't know where this road would lead with Ann, I just hoped there was a way to keep her. I took my clothes off and covered her with the bed sheet before getting into the bed. The movement made Ann shuffle over and cuddled into me, not quite waking as she did so. All I could do was to stare at her until sleep overcame me too.

A few hours later my mind was registering pleasure, but it knew I was asleep. When my eyes blinked open my breathing was elevated and my cock felt warm, wet and very hard. Looking down the bed her lips were locked around my cock which was buried deep in her mouth. Sliding my wet cock from her mouth she spoke; "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself plus I feel guilty about last night leaving you high and dry so to speak, I want to make it up to you."

Her head bobbed slowly back and forth leaving my cock glistening with her saliva before she stopped and crawled up the bed next to me. I had no idea what time it was but it was still dark outside.

Tilting my head toward her she started to kiss me, it wasn't violent but slow and sensual her tongue gently rolling around exploring my mouth. After a while she pulled back. "Matt I don't want you to fuck me but I want you to make love to me, please make love to me". She rolled over onto her back and I moved on top of her using my arms to support me. Using a hand she guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy and rather than ram home I slowly but steadily slid inside her before pulling back slowly and started the cycle again. I leant in and we continued with the sensuous kissing from moments earlier and for the first time in our relationship we made love like lovers. We made love until way past sunrise before falling asleep again in each other's arms. We got up, showered together and went down for breakfast.

We sat holding our coffee mugs sitting in silence for a moment. "Matt, why did you stop me last night when we came back, did I do something wrong?" I expelled the air in my lungs in a long breath and my eyes dropped to look at the table surface. Ann got up and walked around to stand behind me wrapping her arms around my neck, bending in to kiss my ear. "Baby we need to be honest with each other if this is going to work."

I took a deep breath before speaking. "When you climbed on me and started to fuck me I had a vision of you taking Lance's hand and leading him to the same spot when he comes home, sitting where I sat, before you show him how much you missed him...it made my bile rise and I thought I was going to be sick, I'm sorry I cound't help it."

She took her arms from around my neck and I feared the worst. She turned my head with her hand and tilted my face up to look at her. "What if I told you there were times where I closed my eyes and it was you and not him at least on a mental plain, would that make you feel better? You must remember he is my husband, and I do love him, irrespective of where this takes us."

So there's the question Ann, where does this take us?" It was her turn to breathe out hard.

"Truthfully, I don't know. I battled with my thoughts after Lance went and realised I needed you in my life, I don't know why but I've connected with you and I don't want to give you up. All I can say is let's keep walking down this path we've made and see what happens. If you want to walk away I'll understand I'm asking a lot from you."

"No, I don't want to walk away, I'll do my best to cope, remember when you have Lance back I have no-one. We held an uneasy silence then she started to laugh. " Liar, liar, pants on fire you've already admitted you've been sleeping with Palmela Handerson!" I burst into laughter with her, that cleared the air, at least for now. She picked up my hand and studied it.

"Mmmm it doesn't look worn out, I thought you'd have lost all the skin by now. " I took it back in mock indignation. "So say you never strayed but you rocked up last night at the club,are you seriously telling me you never scored with some other hot nurse, you know how kinky they can be."

I looked at her and she saw an honest face; " That's the first time I've been out since I last saw you, my work mates were so sick and tired of my moping they rustled up a shag outing to try and get me laid."

" For gods sake why, we discussed the rules to our relationship you shouldn't be celibate whilst Lance is home fucking me silly." "She immediately apologised, horror etched on her face from the last comment.

" Matt I'm so sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that I'm so sorry, that was really insensitive, please forgive me." It was my turn to have a tear creep into my eyes, she used a finger to gently brush it away and kiss me on the head draping her arms around my shoulders. "If you've not been out what the hell did you do?"

"Worked, went home, played online games or took my bike out for a ride, in fact I had a fair few rides out, helped keep me sane." She got animated, not angry but excited.

"You've got a bike? A motorbike?"

"Yes, I've got a Yamaha R1."

She ran to get the calendar and scanned it - "can you get Sunday week off work Matt?"

I think so, if not I'm sure someone will swop."

"Great, let's go out for the day on your bike, just me and you."

"I'll need to get you some gear t..." She cut me off mid sentence "No you don't, I have all my own gear, we had a bike until we moved here. I have all my gear in the garage, please Matt, please, I''ll be extra nice to you if you'll take me out!"

Somewhat dumbfounded I said yes and she skipped around her kitchen like a schoolkid, I felt happy. I can't get changed here and you can't pick up here, a big ask, can I drive over to yours and get changed there?" I thought about the million questions my gran would ask and agreed to the day out. Because of the holidays we were both busy at work, only catching up for a single night as we continued our sexual exploits with each other. I was looking forward to the Sunday ride out and prayed the weather would hold out.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the Saturday night off, but did wangle the Sunday night. As luck would happen we had a single shout early in the shift so I managed to get enough sleep to make it count. I jumped into bed for a couple hours Sunday morning to top up my sleep when I got home, waking up to a clear blue sky. The weather held out. Ann messaged me to tell me she was on her way, so I started to suit up in my leathers. I broached Ann's visit with my gran.

"Gran I've a friend coming over to go out for a ride with me, she needs to get changed here."

"I assume this is your girlfriend that you brooded over for a few weeks andI assume you are staying there when you don't come home. I know because I do your washing and I can always smell the same perfume lingering on your clothes."

"Yep you've got me banged to rights there gran!"

"I'm looking forward to meeting this woman thats stolen my boys heart."

I felt my cheeks colour and went to get changed. After getting changed I walked outside as Ann arrived after parking she got out of the car and ran up the drive I put my arms out and she ran straight past me. "Oh my god its fucking beautiful! I can't wait to get it between my legs!" She sat running her hand across the tank and seat of the R1 and gave me a cheeky smile and laugh. I smiled and shook my head, as she walked over to me and planted a small kiss on my lips but I could see her eyes looking towards the house. My gran had opened the door and was standing on the doorstep.

Ann walked up with me and introduced herself as my girlfriend and said she was pleased to meet her. My gran said something similar and said she was pleased to meet the woman who had stolen my heart. Ann gave me her keys and I collected her riding gear from the car whilst she chatted to my gran. I showed her to my bedroom so she could get changed.

My gran looked at me with concern. I walked up to her and put my arms around her and asked what's the matter. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Please be careful Matt, I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Gran I will, you know I'm always on the lookout for dickhead drivers when I'm out riding around."

"That's not what I meant Matt, and you bloody well know what I mean."

I let her go and she walked into the kitchen. I walked outside and fired the R1 up to let it warm up whilst I waited for Ann. Five minutes later she stepped out of the front door waving back at my gran and I stood open mouthed as she walked up to me.

She giggled and lifted her hand to shut my mouth.

"What's up, never seen a woman dressed to go out on a bike?"

"Dressed to go out on a bike, oh fucking god you are so much more than that, you're a she-devil clad in black leather that would corrupt any devout religious man into turning to the dark side, shit I think you'd turn my gran dressed like that!"

She punched my arm and kissed me on my lips, "well today I'm only out to capture one soul so he best take me out like he promised before I decide to cast him into hell." We put our helmets on, hopped on the bike and we were away with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist as we rode around my favourite roads throughout the New Forest. After 90 minutes we pulled up at a bikers cafe and stopped to grab a cup of tea and a snack. As we walked to get a table every male's eyes watched as she sashayed to sit at a table. I went and queued and grabbed us both a couple of coffees.

"Ann beamed across at me, I could see she was really happy and into this, it was like being with a little kid the first time you take them to a funfair. We talked about the ride and I complimented her on her ability as a pillion rider. My bladder tugged at my brain so I excused myself to go to the gents. All the urinals were in use so I stepped into a cubicle.

"Fucking hell!, did you cop an eyeful of the babe in those skintight black leathers."

Yeah mate, I think the whole car park noticed, shit even a blind man would sit up and notice!"

"I'd happily trade my bike for a roll round the hay with that!"

"Yep, you, me and the whole damn car park would do the same!"

I chuckled at guys conversation that had been using the urinals, as the washed their hands I listened to their last comment which was her other half was the luckiest fucker on the planet.

Walking back to Ann I was smiling like a Cheshire cat. Ann teased me as I reached her "What's made you so happy, get lucky in the boys room did you?"

" Yes I did actually, two guys made my head swell and get bigger."

"Ooh nice can I watch next time! I'm going to assume your little head?"

"Big head actually, I overheard them talking in the gents, one would trade his bike for a roll in the hay with you, his mate suggested trading the whole car park of bikes and they concluded I was the luckiest fucker on the planet."

She seemed to ponder the statement as she sipped her coffee. "Is that so, I've always fancied my own bike" a sly grin plastered itself across her face, I could almost see the cogs of her mind whirring...no she wouldn't...surely not.

"Where are they?" I nodded over in the direction of five or six guys, she turned and looked over her shoulder at the point laughter erupted at their table as they all looked over towards us, everyone was laughing except the guy who'd made the comment. His mate had obviously grassed him up to the group. We finished our coffee, and she went off to the ladies, it felt like every pair of eyes watched her seductively sway her leather clad hips as she went.

When she came out, she hadn't completely put her leathers back on and the upper portion had been tied around her waist. There was murmuring as she came out and it looked like every set of eyes in the car park were looking at her, and it was blatantly clear why. Under her leathers she'd worn a white vest top but no bra. Two very erect nipples poked at the thin material and her nipple bars were plainly visible. To all intents and purposes she could have not worn the top and the effect would have been the same. Instead of walking over to me she sauntered over to the group of guys who had joked about her earlier, I swallowed, got up and started to walk over to her, surely she wasn't taking them seriously?

When she reached them she walked around their bikes running her fingers over seats, petrol tanks and controls. Standing in front of the bikes she addressed the group; "Nice bikes boys so who rides what?"

Like a bunch of school kids they all mouthed off at once, it was almost comical as the jockeyed for her attention. She picked up on the bike she wanted to know about and walked over to it. She ran her hands seductively across its paintwork and everyone quietened down as if something important was about to pan out.

"Mmm I've always fancied one of these for myself, whose bike is it?" She knew damned well who's it was and everyone had turned to look at the now beet red guy that had made the comments in the gents. Do you mind if I sit on it, I'm worried it might be too big for me, I've only ever tried little ones before."

The statement dripped full of sexual innuendo and there were some sniggers at my expense, I didn't like where she was starting to take this conversation. The bike was a modern Triumph Thruxton unlike my R1 it was more of a bike you sit up on.

"Can I sit on it, it seems so big." The guy looked shocked and the earlier embarrassment now changing to a cocky attitude. "Sure, hop on board, it may be big but you look like you could handle it."

It was now a game, me and his buddies watched it unfurl like a game of tennis. She slid a leg over the saddle and stood the bike upright. Moving it left and right between her legs. With mock sadness she spoke:

"Now I'm sitting on it, it doesn't feel quite so big, I almost feel disappointed."

The table erupted into laughter, all except our friend who went beet red again. Ann threw him a lifeline. " Can I start it up please? Maybe it'll feel better when it's running."

"Sure, keys in the ignition. Pull the clutch in and push the starter on the right handlebar."

Following his instructions it roared into life, she blipped the throttle and the revs soared. Ann played up to it with her rendition of the orgasm scene from the film when Harry Met Sally. She closed her eyes and shook her head from side to side uttering oh god yes over and over whilst she continued to blip the throttle for thirty seconds or more. Looking around it felt like most of the car park was watching and the guys at the table sat slack-jawed at the scene being played out before them. Ann turned it off and fanned her face with her hand whilst breathing feigning post orgasm.

"Oh my god that was amazing, it's definitely got my motor running, it didn't feel that big before I fired it up, but that big engine certainly packs a punch in all the right places." She got off and walked up to the owner then "accidentally" dropped the keys on the floor directly in front of him.

Giggling, she put her hand to her mouth "Oops that was careless of me."

Bending at the waist she bent down to pick up the keys, as she came back up she stopped at a point where his eyes could gaze down at the valley between her breasts then put a hand out perilously high up his thigh. She gave him a coquettish look before speaking. Mmmm I really like your bike, I'd like to buy it, have you got a price in mind?"

There were some sharp intakes of breaths and some mutterings, other people started to walk over intrigued by this show.

He sat beet red, stammering, I...I..I...dont know Ive never really given it any thought."

She then stood up "Everything's got a price, tell me what it is."

He now looked completely flummoxed, and his mate answered for him. "Just before you came over he said he'd give you his bike for a roll in the hay with you!"

It was deathly silent and everyone was looking at her. She put a finger to her lip as if she was considering his offer, I took it she was bluffing but even I wasn't sure. Putting her hands on her breast and slowly running them down her body before they came to rest on her pussy she gave him a sexy seductive answer.

123456...8