Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is too late now but I do love you Matt, there were so many times when I wanted to tell you but was afraid of where that could go. I may not be Einstein but I know that this was a mutual feeling. I used to pray that I could morph into two identical people - one for Lance and one for you, but it was a dream and could only ever be a dream.

I love you Matt, will never forget you, but please move on with your life I can't come back

Love Ann

I sat shocked, I couldn't even cry, I couldn't do anything but sit there. Wendy reached across and held my hands and spoke to me. "For every action, there is a reaction and consequences. Your action was to fall in love with Ann. The reaction was she fell in love with you and broke the promises she made to Lance. The reaction was that Lance found out and that's why we are sitting here today Matt."

As painful as it is, take this as a life lesson.

After a few minutes I picked up my crash helmet and left feeling like an empty shell. I don't remember riding home all I could think about was how I could find Ann. Over the coming weeks I couldn't and she really was, gone.

All I had was some memories and the statement from Wendy - For every action, there is a reaction and consequences. I'd make sure to carry that next to my heart for the rest of my life.

1...345678