Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you were having fun with Dee watching you?" Kathy asked after we'd been on the road toward the canoe rental place for about ten minutes.

"Huh?"

"Dee? You? Having fun showing off for her?"

"I don't know if I was having fun. I just kinda started rubbing it after I looked up and saw her half naked up there."

"Half naked? She was flashing you?"

"Actually, she was playing with herself while she watched me work," I admitted. "I suppose I shouldn't have looked."

"I don't have a problem with looking. I'd definitely have a problem with touching. I'm just a little surprised that Dee actually went that far."

"Went that far? Was she supposed to go less far?"

"She said she might flash you a little boob or so. I guess I didn't expect her to go for all the bells and whistles."

"Yeah. Surprised me a little too." The two of us fell into silence after that. I wasn't at all sure what she was thinking, or even for that mater, if she was mad at me.

"You didn't seem to be overly shy about letting her see you that way."

"Huh?" My thoughts were someplace else.

"You didn't seem shy about standing out there jacking off for Dee."

"I wasn't standing," I protested.

"You're splitting hairs."

"Okay. I wasn't jacking off for her. I was jacking off watching her," I said. "Big difference."

"Watching her? Didn't get enough naked tits watching me?"

"Come on. You knew damn well what she was going to see when you told me to get the dry bag. You practically told me to go out and show off for her."

"Didn't say she wasn't going to see you, or even you see her. Just didn't expect you to be out there jacking off. I'd have thought you'd wanted to do it someplace else."

"I can think of lots of places and ways to get off other than that, most of them inside of you," I said with a frown. "I'm not the one that cut things off this morning just before I was going to come."

"Touché. Just wanted to make sure you stayed good and horny." She went silent again.

"Well, you definitely succeeded there," I said.

She didn't speak the rest of the half hour trip to the canoe outfitter that we always used. We parked and went into the store, getting the releases signed and paying for our canoe rental. We went outside to wait for the bus.

The location was right on the river, so we had the choice of putting in there and going downstream or getting transported up to another location and putting in there and floating back to the outfitter. T oday we'd chosen the latter so we wouldn't have to wait for a bus when we were done. Like most canoe places, they used old school busses for this and ran periodically when they had enough people to make the trip worth it. In this case we had to wait about fifteen minutes while some other floaters got checked in and ready to go.

I climbed into the bus with my wife, expecting her to drop into one of the more front seats as she usually did. Today she passed the first, second and third seat without even slowing down. In fact, I followed her all the way to the second to last seat in the bus where she slid into the seat next to the window with the canvas swim bag she was carrying. I set our coolers on the seat in front of us, there not being anywhere near enough people to fill the bus, and dropped into the seat next to her. She partly stood so she could pull her long tank top up enough that she wasn't sitting on it, giving me a view of her bare thighs and a little glimpse of the black and white suit covering her best parts between them.

"Back seats?" I asked quizzically.

"Just being different today," she said with a little shrug and a suppressed an 'I know something you don't' grin.

The bus driver climbed in and closed the door, the other floaters sitting well more toward the front of the bus. With a lurch the bus started out, rattling and banging noisily up the steep hill toward the main highway for the twenty or so minute drive to the put in point.

As the bus turned onto twisty two-lane highway, my wife reached for my left hand and lifted it to pull it around her shoulders and neck, slid closer to me until our hips touched. She reached for my right hand and pulled it to her lap. "There's an anniversary surprise if you can find it," she said only loud enough for me to hear it.

"A surprise?" I asked, gently rubbing her thigh.

"Uh huh. Think for a minute. What are you always trying to do on the river when we're doing this?"

"I'm always trying to do?" I still wasn't at all sure what she meant yet.

"God, you are so damn dense sometimes. What part of me are you always grabbing when we're alone and I'm wearing a swim suit?"

"Oh. Hell, that's easy. Your tits." I chuckled.

"So? Why not try now?"

"Here? We're not alone."

"Almost. I mean no one up there can see because of the seats, right?"

"I guess," I answered, sliding my hand up her front to gently cup and massage one of her tits over the tank top and her swim suit.

"Might work better UNDER the shirt?" she coaxed, looking toward the front of the bus. I surprised as hell, but I wasn't going to turn down and invitation to slide my hand up under her shirt and play with her tits. Yeah, if you couldn't tell, I'm something of a tit man. I moved my hand to her lap and then slid it up her suit-covered stomach to her big, round breasts. I gently squeezed her left breast, kneading it gently for several seconds before sliding my hand higher to worm my fingers into her suit top. To my surprise, when I pushed down to work my hand between the snug suit material and her bare skin, the suit material pushed down easily, sliding off the large soft orb, and leaving me holding her bare breast in my hand under the pink shirt. "Surprise," she whispered with a grin, sliding a hand into my lap. She had clearly taken the shoulder straps off, allowing my hand to easily push the material of her suit down and expose her big, soft tits.

"Wow. That is a surprise," I whispered back, knowing that she'd be unable to pull the suit back up without exposing herself, meaning her breasts were going to stay free of her suit for some time. With a pleasured grin, I cupped and squeezed her breast gently and she wrapped her hand around my cock as best as she could through my swim suit. I stroked my thumb back and forth across her hardening nipple, her body responding quickly to a sensation I knew all too well turned her on. As we sat in the back of the bus, bouncing up and down in the seat, the big yellow bus jolted over the periodically rough highway. She looked down the length of the bus toward the people riding farther up, checking to see if anyone was looking. She leaned forward slightly, pulled the hem of the pink shirt up her body with one hand, hooking it over her big tits, exposing them completely, then leaned back again to trap the material between her back and the seat. The bus slowed and turned off the highway, onto one of the twisting bouncy gravel roads that led down through the national forest area, eventually ending at the river. We still had at least ten or fifteen minutes of the ride left as I let go of her breast and looked down at her bouncing tits, each one moving up and down enticingly on the rough drive, her hand still in my lap.

"So, why are you stopping? Isn't there more you'd like to touch?" she asked quietly as she moved her hand on my lap, rubbing her palm along my hard-on through my suit.

I raised my eyebrows at the suggestion and then grinned. "Maybe I should make you look like Dee!" I chuckled, sliding my left hand down around her shoulder to both hold up the pink shirt and cup her left breast at the same time.

"Maybe you should," she said.

I started pushing the front of her suit down her body farther, getting it down as far as her waist. I was expecting her to slap down my attempt as I started to worm my hand down the front of her suit toward her crotch.

"It'd make it easier to get where you're trying to go," she added. I sat and looked at her, my hand halfway down into her suit. Did she just tell me to take her suit off more? Here? In the bus? Surely not! "Well?"

"Uuuuu. Okay," I answered, pulling my right hand out of her suit. I reached to her left hip and pulled down on her suit, sliding it down over her hip and ass as she pressed her back against the seat and her knees into the back of the seat in front of us, lifting her ass slightly off the seat. I moved to her right hip and repeated the process, working the form fitting material down over her hip and ass. She sat back on the seat and lifted her feet off the floor as I worked it down her thighs, making no move to stop me as I pushed it all the way down her legs to her ankles. I sat staring at her as she pushed her knees apart, essentially nude with my left hand holding the pink shirt up over her breasts.

"So. Fair's fair though," she whispered over the rumble of the bus, twisting herself slightly in the seat and grabbing at the waistband of my suit. I wondered when she'd untied the drawstring, deciding I had been too occupied with playing with her tits to realize that she was. I looked around a little nervously and then used my right hand to lift myself up from the seat slightly, my left still around her shoulders holding her pink shirt up. In moments she had my suit down around my thighs and my rock-hard cock sticking straight up. She gently unclasped my hand with hers from her tit, let the shirt fall down over her tits. She looked nervous, her hands shook slightly as she lifted herself in the seat to almost stand between the seats. "Move over!" she hissed, as if I were supposed to be reading her mind. I scooted over on the seat toward the window as she moved her right leg across mine, straddling my legs. She reached between her legs, I felt her grasp my hard cock and then rub it against her definitely wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," she breathed quietly as she sat down on me, the bouncing of the bus working me deeper into her until she was sitting on my thighs, my rock-hard cock deep inside her.

"Oh damn," I whispered as much to myself as anyone as I slid my hands up under her shirt to cup her big tits, the bouncing of the bus working my cock in and out of her pussy slightly. If you'd have told me yesterday that we'd be sitting practically naked in the back of a bus, fucking, I'd have said never in a hundred million years. But there we were, the bouncing of the bus working me in and out of her pussy an inch or so, the weight of her big, soft tits bouncing in my hands as well. In and out, my cock moved, my engorged head bumping against the end of her tunnel with each jolt of the bus. I was beginning to really like dirt roads as the motion of the bus worked me in and out of my wife.

"Damn. Gonna come," I grunted quietly as the tingle spread through my body, my as yet uncompleted climax from that morning building back incredibly quickly.

"Uh huh," was all my wife said, making no move to get off of me or stop the motion of bouncing on my cock.

I held back as long as I could, but also recognized that within only a couple minutes we'd be at the put in point and have to end our little back seat tryst. "Oh fuck," I grunted quietly as we hit a particularly big bump in the dirt road, bouncing her up almost off my cock before slamming back down on my lap. My body spasmed hard, trying to jam up into her as a huge gush of cum lanced out of me into her pussy. I tried to squelch my grunts as my body bucked multiple times under her, pumping more of my pent-up cum into her. I finally sat, feeling a little drained, still holding her tits as my cock started to soften inside her, and none too soon. I pulled my hands from under her shirt as the bus slowed and started to make the turn to go across the low water bridge spanning the river.

My wife lifted off my cock and sat on the seat on the aisle side of me, her pink shirt still around her waist. I reached down to my ankles and pulled my suit up, working up over my ass and shrinking cock as unobtrusively as I could manage. As the bus turned off the bridge and down onto the gravel path along the river, my wife slid out of the seat, standing up so that her long shirt would slide back into place. She squatted down and picked up her suit, stuffing it in the cloth bag on the floor by my feet. "Guess I'm going like this," she whispered, looking seriously nervous, so much so that her hands were shaking slightly.

"No one will even know." I said, knowing that the shirt was completely covering everything her suit would and then some.

The bus lurched to a stop and the dozen or so of us started gathering our stuff to climb off. My wife held back, waiting for everyone else to get off before letting me grab the coolers and dry bag and head up the aisle. She followed behind me, careful to make sure the shirt was pulled down as far as it would go. We made our way to the shore where several canoes were laid out and went about picking paddles, and life jackets. She stepped next to me as I was putting the coolers in one of the plastic "old town" canoes. "I'm leaking." She whispered.

I looked down at her legs and sure enough, all that cum that I'd pumped into her on the bus seemed to be leaking down her legs leaving long very visible trails down her legs.

"Well, just squat down in the river and rinse it off." I whispered back.

She looked at the line of canoes just upstream from us, most of the other floaters from the bus getting ready to head down stream. She stepped into the foot deep water and squatted down, pulling the shirt up enough to keep it from getting wet. She hid herself as much as she could behind the side of the canoe as she squatted, bare-assed over the cold river water and quickly splashed some of the water onto her thighs and between her legs to rinse off the evidence of our tryst on the bus.

She was just getting up from being squatted down when the bus driver, carrying another canoe, dropped it onto the water behind us, creating a huge splash and starting us, not only because of the splash, but also because neither of us saw him walking down around the bushes with the canoe. Startled, my wife slipped on the slick gravel and fell on her ass in the water, her pink shirt still pulled up around her waist as she sat there starting to laugh at herself. Without looking back she pushed herself up, her butt sticking in the air for a few seconds while she got her feet under herself.

The driver couldn't have helped but see her bare pussy as she tried to pick herself back up, but I wasn't going to tell her that. She stood calf-deep in the river, shaking water off her arms and hands, the now wet pink shirt clinging around her hips, her curly bush and pussy still exposed as she turned around to face me. She looked up to see the bus driver and myself staring at her exposed pussy and blushed brightly and squeaked in surprise as she quickly pulled the shirt down to cover herself, holding the shirt all the way down between her legs. The driver walked away trying to suppress a grin while she stared at me with a shocked expression. Just as suddenly as she was surprised, she broke into a fit of giggles like a little girl, something I hadn't heard her do in way too many years. "Oh man. I didn't expect that!" she whispered between giggles as the bus driver headed back to the bus, trying to look like he wasn't still trying to see what else there might be to see, even while she held her shirt pulled down well past her crotch.

I opened my mouth twice without anything coming out before I managed to say anything. "I'm sorry. I had no idea he was walking around those bushes," I whispered, trying to keep my voice down.

"Yeah. Me neither. Oh well. Guess you both got a good show," she said, clearly trying to be serious but barely holding her giggles in.

" I just didn't think you wanted EVERYONE to see."

"You mean like this?" she asked before pulling her shirt tail up nearly to her tits, exposing herself from her feet all the way above her stomach, for several seconds before pulling it back down just as quickly and starting to giggle again. I looked at her in confusion, not sure what to think about her behavior as her giggles settled out. Serious again, she stepped closer to me and looked around a bit nervously, checking to see just exactly who might have seen.

The bus engine started and it pulled away, leaving just the two of us and a couple other couples just up the shore a few dozen yards, she let go of the shirt tail and reached out for my hands. She pulled them toward her, pushing them down nearly to her thighs before pressing them to her bare skin and sliding them up, forcing them under the wet shirt tail. She continued to push my hands and her shirt up enough to once again expose her pussy, and more. She didn't stop until I was cupping both her large, soft t its. "Look, you wanted to go to one of these places where we can go topless or bottomless or both, right?"

"Well..."

"Right?"

"Yeah. The idea seemed appealing."

"But now it doesn't?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "I kind of thought we'd be able to ease into it slowly."

"I know you. If you wade into cold water slowly, you'll back out and never get wet. You have to just dive in. I'm the same way, so this is me diving in. I'm willing to do this... just for you. This is part of your anniversary present. So, if you say stop, I'll put my suit back on and this is done. No more talk about going to any clothing optional anything ever again, right?"

"Okay." I was still trying to process her statement.

"Okay, keep going? Or okay, stop now?"

"I don't want you to stop. At least I don't think so. I just wasn't prepared for... well, seeing you show everything off."

"I'm not showing everything off."

"Well, most of it. The bus driver had one hell of a view when you got up."

"Well. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later, right? I mean, someone seeing me down there?"

"Yeah. Your shirt was all the way up to your waist, so you showed off your ass and everything else when you were bent over getting up."

"Oh god." She was suddenly blushing brightly again. "I didn't realize he saw that much."

"Look, I love the surprise. I loved what we did in the bus. I'll love playing more down river. Just gonna take a few minutes to take it all in."

"Yeah. I understand. I suppose we should finish getting ready."

"I thought we were ready."

"Almost, but not quite." She reached into the canoe and dug into the canvas bag she'd stuffed her swim suit in before getting out of the bus. She pulled out a wad of white cloth and handed it to me. "I think you need to put this on."

I took the wadded material from her and spread it out, holding up what appeared to be an EXTREMLY low-cut white bikini bottom. "This is for me? It looks more like a women's bikini."

"Trust me, it's not. But if I'm going to wear something this revealing," she said, tugging on the pink shirt, "then so do you."

I looked at the thin white material and suspected that I'd show like crazy in this even if I wasn't hard. And hard, well, I doubted it would even begin to cover all of me. "You want me to wear this?"

"Unless you're planning on calling it all quits now."

"Okay." I held up one hand to stop her from calling it quits. I looked around, thinking about stepping behind the bushes that bus had parked next to, since there were still two couples that hadn't pushed off down river yet.

"Where you going?" my wife asked as I stepped back out of the water.

"To change."

"Oh? You need to hide behind the bushes?"

"Going naked in the backyard is one thing, but stripping in public can get you arrested, and we're not alone out here."

"Oh, them? I wouldn't worry. They're waiting on us anyway," she said with a little shrug.

"Huh?" I asked, confused, looking over at the two couples standing near their canoes. They did look like they were waiting for something.

123456...9