Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're waiting for us."

"They are? Why?"

"Because I planned this. Is it really showing off if there isn't anyone to show off to?" She held a hand out for me as she stepped past me. "Come on," she said, tugging me along around the end of the canoe and walking toward the two couples.

"Let's see if I remember this. This is Don and his wife Janet, and Terry and his wife Vera. This is my husband, Andy," my wife said as we approached the couples.

Don and Janet appeared to be in their late thirties or maybe early forties at most. Don was reasonably muscular, enough so that I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, and his wife was slender and pleasantly curved with a modestly-sized chest. The other couple, Terry and Vera, looked to be slightly older. Terry sported a bit of a beer belly and while Vera wasn't nearly as thin as Janet, her curves fit her well, including a chest almost as large as my own wife's.

"Vanessa!" Vera responded. "But close though for only having met once."

"Hi Andy," Don said, stepping out to shake my hand, Terry following. After they shook my hand I extended it to Janet, who ignored it completely and stepped in, wrapping her arms around me to pull us tightly together. She squeezed our bodies together.

"If we're going to see each other naked, it doesn't make sense to just shake hands, does it?" she asked quietly as she pressed her t-shirt covered breasts against my chest in a strong hug, turning her face to press her lips briefly against mine.

"I guess," I answered as she pulled away, making room for Vanessa to step against me and press herself tightly to me in her place, her hard nipples pressing through her thin tank top.

"Well, maybe we should change, then?" Vanessa said as she stepped back, reaching for the hem of her top. She skimmed the tank top up and off, leaving her naked above the waist. I barely had time to take in the expanse of her now bare tits, her large, round areola pink and puckered with nipples nearly as large around as my pinky poking out at least as far as they were across, before she was pushing her shorts down, leaving her standing in only a pair of river shoes.

"Damn," I breathed in surprise, looking at the patch of dark brown curls on her mound, pointing like an arrow toward the gap between her legs.

"So? You going to put that new suit on?" She smiled, "Or just stand and stare at me?"

"Uh," I answered dumbly. "I'm confused."

"Nothing to be confused about." Janet pulled her t-shirt off, leaving her equally bare-chested. "We might not be able to go down river like this all day, but hey, we might as well enjoy the opportunity while we change into something that's more easily slipped on or off."

"Yeah. That's the idea, right? Enjoy being outside naked with a few friends? Not often we get to initiate new couples." Don pushed his shorts down, leaving him completely naked next to his wife.

"I'm still confused," I said, looking between the four of them and my wife, who was trying to hide a smile from me.

"When we talked to your wife, she said you were interested in exploring some clothing-optional experiences. This seemed to be a perfect opportunity to start with, before moving on to something bigger, that is," Vanessa said.

"I don't think that's exactly how I put it." My wife was still trying to suppress that smile.

"No. You had a little more colorful way of describing it. But none the less, here we are. So, are you going to get naked?" Vanessa said.

"More colorful?" I asked as I looked around all four of them now naked, standing around and waiting expectantly.

"Uh huh. Something more along the lines of 'my crazy husband wants to try running around naked at some silly resort', or something like that," Vanessa said with a grin. "So, time to get naked."

I looked at my wife who had her arms crossed under her tits, waiting with a little exasperated look on her face. "Well, it is what you said you wanted to do, right?"

"I guess it is at that," I answered after a dozen or so nervous heartbeats. I pushed my still untied swim suit down my legs, my hard-on popping free to point straight at Vanessa as my suit pooled around my ankles.

"Well, looks like that part works," Vanessa said to my wife with a soft chuckle as I stepped out of my suit and bent to pick it up. "Not that he quite compares to my Terry, but you have to be pretty happy with that one."

"Oh, that part isn't a problem. He still gets hard when the wind blows. Keeping it hard enough long enough has been his problem," my wife said.

"They have medicine to fix that," Don suggested.

"Yeah. We're on those, which does help, but I have to admit that this morning he's had no problems keeping it up," my wife answered, staring down at my hardon.

"Do we really need to discuss my plumbing?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed as I stood awkwardly naked.

"Don't have to," Janet answered, stepping closer to me and reaching out to gently stroke a finger along my rock-hard dick. "But the topic seems to come up pretty often, so getting it out in the open isn't a bad idea."

"So, as much as we'd like to go down the river this way, sooner or later we'd get into trouble. We can defend wearing something that's pretty sparse covering, but completely naked, not so much," Terry said after an awkward silence.

"So we pretty much wear stuff that's easy to get on and off quickly," Vanessa added. "Not that we won't sometimes push and stay naked as long as we can."

"Though we tend toward more skimpy stuff. I know the bikini I wear barely covers anything," Janet said with a grin as she turned and reached into a bag in the bottom of the canoe. "Of course in the process it gets a lot of guys hard, and I personally enjoy seeing a hard dick."

"I see," I said as Janet tossed a wad of cloth to her husband and then shook out a tiny bikini top. In moments the ladies were donning some of the skimpiest bikinis that I'd ever seen in public and the guys were stepping into low-cut briefs not all that unlike the one I held in my hand. Janet pulled on a frilly pink what I think they call bandeau top. The frilly-edged pink material wrapped around her body and held itself in place without any other straps while she bent to step into an equally pink bottom that looked almost like a pair of tiny thong underwear. She straightened up and, with a grin, pulled the top down to her waist, leaving her tits once again exposed.

While Janet was dressing, I completely missed Vanessa putting on what I couldn't even call a swim suit. The entire suit consisted of two fat strings running from her crotch up and over her shoulders, two wide spots covering her nipples and one miniscule triangle of almost see-through material covering her pussy lips. Everything else was completely exposed. "You like?" Vanessa asked, stepping closer. "Terry loves this because I can do this any time I want." She reached to her nipples and, pushing the two strings to each side, completely exposed her tits.

I took a breath and stepped into the tiny white briefs, which seemed more like a pair of underwear than a swim suit, trying uselessly to stick my hard-on down inside while Vanessa and Janet watched me.

"You know. That's gonna look really damn hot when you get wet," Janet said with a grin, stepping back to me and rubbing my cock, both the exposed and hidden portions with the palm of her hand.

"Probably why you suggested it to her," Vanessa said with a chuckle, standing with the band-type top of her swim suit around her waist, leaving her naked from the waist up. "You know, clothing-optional isn't all about sex," Vanessa said to my wife, "but sometimes a little fun and games is perfectly normal, and Janet does like her fun and games."

"You mean like in the bus?" Janet asked. "Damn I was getting so fucking horny listening to them fucking back there."

"Yeah, she couldn't help but grab my dick on the ride out," Don agreed with a grin. "It was sounding awfully fun back there."

"Oh god." My covered her face.

"Hey, don't worry about it. As long as it felt good and no one got in trouble it's all fine," Vanessa said. "So? Should we head down river?"

"Might as well," her husband said as he bent to push the canoe out from the shore. Vanessa stepped gingerly into the canoe, bending over, her firm, round ass pushing out at me practically naked in the thong-bottom suit. The tiny strip of material pulled between her lips to show most of her pussy to us as she stepped into the canoe I didn't know anyone else really noticed, or it was such a routine thing to see that they didn't care. My cock on the other hand cared a whole lot, twitching a few times as I watched.

"Come on, sweetie. I think that's our cue," I turned and took my wife's hand and started walking toward our canoe.

I pushed the canoe out into the water and held it there while my wife waded out to the bow. "You going to take the top off?" I asked hopefully.

She looked back at me. "You want me to?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "Here," I added as I straightened up and pushed my briefs down to my thighs so that my dick was completely exposed. "Better?"

With a sigh she pulled the shirt up and off, laying it on the seat she was about to sit on. I grinned at her as she shook her head with a wry look on her face. No, she wasn't exactly happy, but she was at least participating, and it was, after all, her idea.

We were soon on our way, all three of us guys with our suits pulled down, almost completely naked, and the girls nearly so with the exception of my wife who was completely naked. We worked our way downstream, running three little riffles and coming across no one else, which wasn't a surprise for a week day. Had it been a weekend it'd be packed with floaters and there'd be no way we could do what we were doing now. Vanessa requested a chance to get wet and put on sunscreen, now that the sun was getting up high enough to clear the trees and start hitting us down in the bottom of the deep valley.

We all pulled onto a gravel bar along the shoreline and climbed out. Don and Terry left their suits in the canoes so I took mine off as well, feeling a little self-conscious walking around naked. The girls were just as quickly naked, pulling off what little they had on. I wasn't exactly sure what protocol for anything was, so I just kind of followed along. To my surprise, the order of business was putting on sunblock, not unlike what my wife and I had done many times canoeing. The only difference was that there was a lot more to cover and a lot more giggling as certain body parts were stroked and massaged.

My wife and I spent the next few minutes spreading sunblock on each other, with me taking my time getting her breasts covered in the white cream. "You trying to turn me on?" she whispered as I rubbed one hand around and around her right breast, sliding my slippery palm over her nipple.

"Wasn't trying to, but won't complain if it does. I'm getting pretty damn horny," I whispered back.

"Well. Maybe we can find a way to do something, off in the bushes or something."

"I don't think running off to the bushes is really required." I looked past my wife at Vanessa, her back against her husband's chest, her hand between them stroking his cock while he had both arms wrapped around her, her big tits cupped in each hand.

"I don't think I can do that. Not out in the open," my wife whispered back.

"Oh? Need to be in the back of a bus or something?" I joked, getting a serious scowl in response.

"It took a long time to work up the courage to do that," my wife said softly. "Weeks in fact."

"Well, you have no idea how much I appreciated it. That alone would have been a fantastic anniversary present." I slid one arm around her body. I pulled her sun block slickened body against mine, trapping my raging hard-on between us. I leaned my head down and kissed her softly before whispering, "I love you. You have no idea how hot it is to see you out here naked like this."

"Oh god, you're horrible." I felt one of her hands slip between us and grab my dick.

"Why's that?" I gently kissed her neck again just as it started to curve into her shoulder.

"Cuz you're getting me all turned on."

"Isn't that the idea?" I asked with a grin.

"Maybe," she whispered, letting go of my cock to turn in my arms. I slid one hand up to her chest, cupping one breast and sliding the other down to her crotch, easing two fingers between her legs to stroke her pussy lips and clit.

"I suppose next you're going to want stick that thing in me again?" she asked, her voice barely audible.

"I wouldn't mind," I answered as one of her hands reached back to my head to pull it closer to her, our cheeks now pressing together.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," Vanessa groaned softly as her husband pushed his dick into her from behind. "That's it baby. Give it to me."

"With Pleasure," her husband grunted as he started to pound into her, his body slapping her bare ass, making her hanging tits swing wildly below her chest.

I continued to slide my slippery hand around my wife's big tits, stroking first one and then the other while my other hand kept a constant, gentle caress between her lips and across her clit. "God, I wanna have sex so bad right now," she moaned after several long minutes of my attentions to her body.

"So why not?" I whispered, nibbling her earlobe gently, making her whole body shiver for a moment.

"In front of them?" Her body stiffened slightly at whatever thought it drew to mind.

"Relax. They aren't going to notice," I whispered, pushing my finger deeper between her legs and curling it up so my tip slipped between her lips and into her hot, wet tunnel.

"Well. I suppose if it happens to slip in there, I suppose I wouldn't mind," she said softly while I watched Vanessa bend over in front of her husband. "As long as we're not too obvious."

"Uh huh. Like them?" I asked with a chuckle, looking over at Vanessa and her husband going at it, Janet and Don doing the bump and grind facing each other, one of Janet's legs hooked over her husband's arms so that I could easily see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

My wife looked over and saw Vanessa bent over, her hands on her knees, her husband standing behind her pumping his cock into her. His strokes slapped his body into her firm ass with a soft smack, making her big tits, hanging down below her, swing wildly. "That's what you wanna do? Fuck me like that? Right out here in the open?"

"Well, it does look pretty erotic, doesn't it?"

"And if they watch us?"

"What if they do? I think you look pretty damn sexy getting fucked from behind. You know damn well I love kneeling behind you on the bed and watching you in the mirror. Why do you think I like that?"

"Cuz you love to see my tits swinging like that."

"Uh huh," I answered, giving her another kiss on the neck. "Why don't you just bend over and grab the front of the canoe for balance and I'll see if I can make you come on me like you did in the bus."

"Ohhhhhh. That did feel good," she cooed softly.

"Then why not?"

Instead of answering, she let go of me and bent over, reaching for the bow of the canoe with both hands. She moved her feet a good foot and a half apart and arched her back down, pushing her pussy out at me between her now spread legs. I looked down and smiled at the incredibly sexy display before grabbing my cock and rubbing it up and down her wet lips.

I pushed slowly into her wet depths, her body expanding to accept my engorged head and shaft. The sunblock slickened my shaft so I slid easily into her without her lips grabbing, allowing me to push evenly into her until my hips pressed against her ass. I started to stroke, slowly at first, and then faster as I watched Vanessa, only a dozen feet away, being pounded by her husband. Her tits swung wildly below her, driving my desire higher by the second. I reached a hand down around my wife's thigh, sliding my fingers between her legs to stroke her clit in time with my stroking shaft.

"Oh god," my wife moaned loudly as I caressed her hard nub and drove my fat head into her. "Jesus, you feel like a monster right now."

"Uh huh," I grunted back, feeling the same thing, almost as if my cock was even larger inside her as it had been on the bus. Of course, I was pushing a lot deeper into her here, and my body was enjoying each and every stroke. I pushed and pulled my rock hard dick, caressing her wet tunnel with my fat shaft my engorged head teasing her vaginal walls with each stroke. I couldn't see her tits, but I knew they had to be swaying at least as much as Vanessa's.

"Oh shit. I'm coming!" Vanessa squealed from the few short yards away, her body jerking and trembling as her husband continued to pound into her.

"That a girl." He grunted. "You ready?"

"Almost," she panted, making me wonder what it was she was almost ready for. She pulled off her husband's cock and knelt in front of him, holding her tits up and squeezing them together while he frantically stroked his own shaft with his hand.

"OH SHIT!" he grunted loudly as his body jerked, squirting a huge jet of cum out at her face. "Oh damn." He groaned more quietly, jerking and trembling, his cum spurting at her face and open mouth, only a small portion making it into his target, the rest splattering on her face, neck and chest. His cum streamed down, making a small pool in the gap between her tits.

"Oh god," my wife gasped as my cock unexpectedly erupted inside her, my body jerking hard and jamming my cock deep into her. I stood panting and trembling as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my spurting cock, neither of us trying to say anything, but panting for breath. "Oh damn you came hard," she finally said, pulling off my cock and turning to sit on the edge of the canoe while she caught her breath.

"Uh huh." I panted, my cock was still dripping and drooling cum down onto the rocks between my feet.

"At least now your suit will fit," she said breathlessly, looking at my slowly softening cock.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Not that it'll matter that much." Janet walked up behind me, slid an arm around me and pulled herself against my bare back and ass. I could feel her tits and hard nipples pressing into my back as she ground her nude body against mine.

"Why's that?" I asked, a little surprised as she wrapped her arms around me, one holding my chest to hold us together while the other hand slid down my stomach to my flagging cock, gently close around it, partly expecting an explosion from my wife at the sight of another woman fondling me right in front of her.

"Because as quiet as the river is today, I think we should go without for now. After all, that's kinda the whole point isn't it? Going naked?"

"I suppose so," I answered a little nervously as she played with my cock only two feet in front of my wife's face.

She whispered in my ear, "You know, some women really are turned on by the sight of a nice hard cock."

"That right?"

"Uh huh. So, are you gonna give me a nice, hard cock to look at?" she asked in a soft sultry voice, clearly trying to entice me as she stroked my soft cock to persuade it to become hard again. I looked down at my wife who was watching Janet's hand teasing me. I couldn't quite tell what was going through her head. I didn't see anger in her expression, but maybe irritation mixed with a bit of curiosity. Kathy had never been one for public displays, and had, for so many years, been quite conservative, but here she was, sitting butt naked in front of two other couples, watching one of the wives fondle my dick right in front of her, and NOT blowing a gasket! I was more confused at her reaction, or lack of it, than any time in the past. I was expecting her to stand up and shout at the woman to get her hands off of me, but instead, she just sat, her pussy leaking my cum to the ground, making no attempt at all to either cover herself or to stop the woman from playing with me. She was actually just staring at the hand stroking my dick as I started to harden again, though I wasn't sure why I was so suddenly getting turned on. My attention was jerked back to Janet as she flicked my earlobe with the tip of her tongue teasingly. Her hand that wasn't trying to coax my dick harder, slid down off my chest to find my left hand and pull it gently back around between us, pressing my fingers against her crotch. She whispered, "You know, you can touch too," as she guided my fingers through the small patch of curls to her wet pussy.

123456...9