Blackmailed Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since it's going to be your first time tomorrow night," Yvonne said, "see if you can encourage him to make you cum a couple times before he gets down to business with his cock, getting you primed for action."

"Definitely," Tiffany added. "Tanner sounds like he has a good sized prick. The more times you can cum before he sticks it in you for the first time, the more you'll enjoy it."

I got a text and I looked at it wondering if it was from Tanner or my parents.

You're going to suck my cock tomorrow.

That's all it said and it wasn't Tanner's phone that sent it. His was the only cock I planned on sucking tomorrow. I showed it to my friends.

"Any idea who sent it?" Tiffany asked.

"Not a clue. It's not a number I even recognize. It's not even one in our area code. I don't recognize where it might be from. Should I respond?"

"Hell, no," Taylor said. "It's probably someone pulling a prank. If you respond, you validate the prank and they know you're on the hook. For all we know, it's someone sending out messages to random phone numbers. If they know you're paying attention, they'll probably send a dick pick. Ignore it and they won't even know you got it."

"It's pretty specific; not you're going to suck my cock, or suck it someday. It's suck it tomorrow. I wonder if it's someone who knows I'm getting married tomorrow?"

"Even if they do know, you can't respond. It's the worst thing you can do," Tiffany said.

"Is the number listed?" Taylor asked.

I showed it to her and she did a google search on the phone number. "It's not listed as belonging to anybody," she said. "Probably a burner phone. It's illegal to send stuff like that to people who don't want to get it. They probably don't want their identity known."

"Should I worry about it?" I asked.

"Not unless you intend on sucking some cock other than Tanner's. You're going to be surrounded by people tomorrow. It's a worthless and pointless threat, and I'm not even sure I'd call it a threat. It's just garbage. Treat it like the shit it is and delete it," Taylor said. "Put a block on the number and they can't contact you on that phone again. They'll have wasted their time and money."

"I don't know how to block a number," I said.

"Give it to me. I'll take care of it."

I handed Taylor the phone and in a couple presses of various and sundry buttons, she handed it back to me. "This fucker won't bother you again."

The text lesson over, Tiffany started the movie again. This time the actor and actress were pleasing each other orally at the same time. She was bobbing up and down on his shaft while he licked her kitty. I had to admit watching them was stimulating to me. Tiffany paused once more.

"This is called a sixty-nine," Tiffany said. "There's a lot to recommend it. You're giving pleasure to each other at the same time, instead of first one, then the other."

"I like it while I'm waiting for my partner to recover after cumming," Yvonne said. "It helps to prep him for the next time and keeps my motor running while I'm waiting. With any luck, or a little bit of skill on his part, I can have two or three more orgasms before he's ready to screw again."

Tiffany started the movie again and now, the actor was hard again and prepared to mount the actress. Tiffany reminded me we didn't know the actual length of time between the last time he climaxed until this one. It could have been ten minutes, the actual time of the movie running, an hour, or even a day.

"They just have to ensure continuity, wear the same clothes or having them strewn about in the same places, put the actors in the same position, and you'll never know how much time has passed, unless it's dark instead of daylight. Most men need some recovery time between orgasms. Their sexual peak is around seventeen or eighteen. They're like jack rabbits at that age, able to fuck at the drop of a hat. The older a man gets, the longer it takes for them to reload without extra stimulation. You can sometimes hurry them along with a good blow job or something extra special, but you won't hit your sexual peak until your thirties. It's unfair if you ask me that we don't hit our peaks together, but Mother Nature fucked us over on that one."

Yvonne said, "Probably so men could reproduce at a younger age to perpetuate the species before they went out and did something stupid like hunting saber toothed tigers. And women peak at an older age so men won't be fucking them all the time and getting them pregnant when they're older and their bodies are all worn out."

"Okay, that's the best description I've ever heard for why we don't peak at the same time," Taylor said. "Maybe Mother Nature knew what she was doing after all, in the beginning, but it would be nice if we were more of a match now, hundreds of thousands of years later." Tiffany pointed up at the screen where the man was plowing into the woman energetically. "This is called the 'Missionary Position'. Of course, real missionary's probably do it without the woman wrapping her legs around the man's ass and encouraging him to pump harder, being god fearing missionaries and all. It's a reasonably good position. You're facing one another, can kiss and talk to one another like you know them or something, but it can get boring if you do it all the time. I like some variety to my fucking."

We watched for awhile, then she sped up to the next scene where the actress was on all fours and the man was fucking her from behind. I hated to call it fucking, but that's what they were doing. It didn't seem to have much emotion involved in it.

"This is called doggy style, except the guy won't usually have one leg up and one knee on the bed," Taylor said. "They show it this way so you can see more of his cock in her pussy for the camera. Although I did know a guy who liked to do it this way because he got a cramp in one of his legs. I like doggy, but the man is definitely the driver in this position. You're pretty much going at his pace and power. If he wants to be gentle, he can be gentle, but if wants to slam into you, he can, and there's not much you can do about it but bury your head in the bed and take it. A man can get pretty deep in this position whether he's fucking your pussy or your ass. When he's fucking your ass, you can feel his balls swinging against your pussy which is a secondary benefit. It also allows him to smack your ass with his hand if you're into that sort of thing. I wouldn't recommend this position for your first time. You'll have no control whatsoever."

"I agree," Yvonne said. "Save doggy style for the fourth or fifth time you fuck and fucking feels good most of the time."

I was rapidly getting an education, perhaps more of an education than I'd first planned on, but I had to admit it sounded like some practical advice.

Tiffany sped up to the next scene where the guy was lying down and the woman was riding his penis. She paused the movie where she was at the highest point, just about to slide down his erection again. His penis was wet and I supposed it was from her. I wondered if she'd cum from the intercourse or it was just a job she was trying to get through as fast as possible.

"This is the cowgirl position, and I strongly recommend this for your first time, Brooke," Tiffany said. "This position gives you most of the control. I mean the guy can still thrust upward into your pussy, but it requires a lot of work and good abs for him. For the most part, you can most easily control the depth, speed and force of your fucking. You can support yourself on your arms which can be on his chest or the bed. You're able to look at one another, you can lean down and kiss whatever you can reach. He can play with your tits and nipples, adding to your pleasure. If you sit up a little straighter, you or he can play with your clit and help you reach orgasm. Your movements on your man can also help stimulate your g-spot. This position has a lot to recommend it for your first time."

Both Yvonne and Taylor piped up with an, "I agree," with Taylor adding "a surefire winner for the first time." I made a mental note of it. Cowgirl position. I could even see how it got its name.

Tiffany sped up again and eventually reached one that looked like the cowgirl except she was facing his feet instead of his face.

"This is a reverse cowgirl," Taylor said. "It's kind of like the cowgirl, but without some of the advantages. Unless you want to nibble on his toes, there's not going to be much kissing. You can't gaze into each others eyes either. The main benefit to my way of thinking is it opens up the front of your pussy making it easier to play with your clit and you can definitely play with his balls, which most men will like to have fondled while they're fucking."

The man climaxed after being in this position, pushing the actress off his penis and shooting his sperm up her stomach while she stroked his shaft. Tiffany sped up again and after a couple minutes I told her to stop. The woman had her shoulders and head on the floor and not much else. Her hips and ass was in the air and the man was squatting over her and fucking her from above going up and down, using his legs. I looked at it for a minute.

"What's this one called?" I asked.

"It's called a 'pile driver' and forget about it," Yvonne said. "It's a stupid position and uncomfortable to all people involved. Unless the man can maintain a fairly large cock while still being able to bend it, it's stupid. As far as I'm concerned, cocks aren't of much use unless they're nice and stiff. One you can bend down to do a pile driver doesn't cut it for me, plus how is that position comfortable for the woman. You can do much better than that, if you ask me."

Both Taylor and Tiffany agreed with her.

"That's pretty much it," Tiffany said, "unless you want to watch some girl-on-girl action or some group sex scenes, neither of which, I'm guessing, you are planning on doing on your honeymoon."

"No, I think that's fairly safe to say, but do they have a scene of double penetration in this movie?"

"I think so, but why are you interested?" Tiffany asked. "Is it something you're considering doing in the future?"

"I'm certainly not planning anything like it," I said, "but when Sydney said something about it, I found it hard to believe. Not only being used in your vagina, but in your butt at the same time. It sounded preposterous. I wanted to see what it looked like."

"Sure," Tiffany said, speeding up the movie again, flashing through a whole bunch of other sex scenes until we finally saw three figures on the screen, speeding through whatever they were doing. She stopped it and sure enough, there was one man on his back and the woman was on him in a cowgirl, but she was bent over and sandwiched between him and another man who had his penis in her ass.

"Can you go to the beginning of this scene so I can see how they got in that position?"

Tiffany backed the move up and it was funny seeing everything reversed, but eventually she reached the start and put it on forward again. The woman was riding her lover, bouncing up and down his cock and another man came into the room. There was some type of interplay between them and as he removed his clothes, she leaned down over the first man giving the second one access to her back door. He was already hard and he spit on her sphincter and rubbed more spit on his cock before lining up with her rectum which seemed to be winking at the camera. He slowly pushed into her and she expanded around his cock, just as she was stretched by the one in her pussy.

It looked painful, and she kept looking behind her at the man plugging her butt. We could see her mouth moving, but with the sound off, really didn't know what she was saying. To me, it looked like she was saying, 'fuck me, fuck my ass,' plus some other stuff. I wondered if it hurt her to be doing this scene of if she was used to being plugged like this. The union of the three bodies continued for a couple minutes, then the one in her butt pulled out, went to her face and fed his cock into her mouth.

I gagged, almost losing my supper and I stood up with my hand over my mouth, ready to run to the bathroom in case I had to throw up and hoping I'd make it. Tiffany saw my reaction and turned off the TV and as soon as it went dark, the churning in my stomach eased up to the point I thought I might be okay. The image remained burned on my retinas however. I could still see her mouth sucking the pole which had been in her ass.

"What the fuck was that," I gasped, my hand still over my mouth, so shocked I used the f-bomb without flinching.

"That's called ass to mouth or ATM for short," Tiffany said.

"Please don't tell me she just sucked a fucking cock that was in her ass," I got out. "Please tell me it was some trick of film making and not what I thought I saw."

The three of them looked at each other and I realized it wasn't a film makers trick. My gorge started to rise and I rushed to the bathroom, just making it to the toilet before my stomach heaved in spectacular fashion and I expelled its entire contents into the porcelain bowl. My stomach heaved a couple more times and a little more came up each time, although the main mass of it was already gone, and the fourth time, there was nothing but air and a little bit of bile.

I looked up and saw all three of them standing in the door behind them, concerned looks on their faces.

"Yvonne, I've got some Coke in the fridge. Can you pour about two ounces in a glass with no ice," Tiffany said. "It might help settle her stomach."

Yvonne disappeared from the doorway and I hung limply over the edge of the bowl. Tiffany took a towel and wet it in cold water and used it to wipe around my mouth. She pulled my head away from the bowl and lowered the lid so she could flush it, then she lifted the lid again in case my stomach spasmed again. Yvonne returned with the Coke and I took a couple sips, hoping it would stay down.

Seeing the cola seemed to be holding its own, I looked at the three of them.

"How does anyone do that?" I asked.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Taylor said. "Before filming a scene like that, the actress went through a regimen of enamas to clean out her bowels. It's done several times until she's expelling nothing but clear water. There's nothing left in her system to attach to his cock. It's probably not much different from licking a countertop you just cleaned and sanitized. Not that I have any interest in licking a countertop, but I could probably do it if I had to. She gets paid a lot more to do scenes like that one, and not all actresses will do it."

"Please tell me none of you have ever done anything like that."

All three of them denied doing ATM. Thank God. I'd kissed all three of them on the mouth and if they'd done anything like it, I might have heaved again, despite not having anything left in my stomach. When a couple more minutes went by without a change in my guts, I climbed to my feet, still feeling shaky.

"I need to brush my teeth, my mouth feels like a toilet."

Taylor grabbed my overnight bag and got my toothbrush and tooth paste. I brushed my teeth with my three friends looking on. After I was finished, I sat on Tiffany's bed.

"Do you think you can have a little more cola and maybe some soda crackers?" Tiffany asked. "I'd like to get a little more in your stomach. Your wedding is tomorrow and it wouldn't be good if you fainted during the ceremony."

"I'll try a little," I said. "It seems to be churning less and less as time passes."

Yvonne took my glass and disappeared again, returning a few minutes later with more cola and six or seven crackers.

"The world is sure a strange place," I commented. "I would never have believed stuff like that actually happened."

They all nodded and Taylor rested her hand on my shoulder. I patted her hand.

"I think I need to go to bed," I said. "I didn't sleep all that well last night. Pre-wedding nerves, I imagine. If someone has some Tylenol PM, it might help me sleep better than I did last night."

"I don't have Tylenol PM, but I have some Benadryl, which is the same thing that goes into Tylenol PM," Yvonne said. "I can give you some."

"Thank you, all. It's been an education, I assure you. More than I expected," I said. Yvonne went to get the drugs out of her purse. "I'm really tired now."

"One of us is going to have to double up tonight anyway. Why don't you stay here with me?" Tiffany said.

"Okay."

Yvonne returned with the Benadryl and I took one caplet, washed down with the last of my soda. Yvonne and Taylor disappeared and I got ready for bed. When I was ready, I crawled under the covers and Tiffany got in with me.

"Your last couple trips to my house haven't been real good for you," Tiffany whispered. "You won't want to come over here anymore."

"Nonsense," I said sleepily. "There's only two places I'd rather be than here, Mom's and Tanner's. Stuff happens. Don't worry about it."

"Sleep tight," Tiffany said. "Big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, my wedding day. Goodnight, Tiffany."

"Goodnight, Brooke."

******