Blackmailed Bride Ch. 21

Story Info
Brooke is devastated in learning who's betrayed her.
12.3k words
4.59
31.3k
20

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke gets devastating news and plans her revenge. This chapter contains scenes of oral and anal sex, incest, lesbian sex, gay sex, ass to mouth, group sex, and anal rimming. I still consider it to be in the non-consent/reluctance category despite the presence of these other topics because of the overall arc of the story. Another reminder that STD's don't exist in this fantasy world.

Ch 21 - Smothered in a Landslide

On Monday, I couldn't speak to Jackson; could barely glance in his direction. I was so embarrassed I'd shown my true colors to him. Strangers fucking me no longer bothered me too much. Having my friends know what a whore I was made it much worse. The list of friends was growing longer. Jackson recognized my discomfort and left me alone. I waited quietly for Suki to show up. She got there and we rode silently down to the lake. I wasn't very talkative, and Suki realized I was in some pain.

"Do you miss Tanner?" Suki asked.

I did miss Tanner, very much. I wished he was here. I should never have agreed to Oliver's bet, hoping I could give Tanner a child before my year was up. If I'd just resisted Tanner's desire for a baby, he'd be here now and I wouldn't be giving myself to Oliver every chance he got. On the other hand, I was glad he wasn't here right now. I was so ashamed of myself, I felt there was a big red 'A' branded onto my forehead. Adulteress. Surely if he were here, he'd recognize I was not his wife anymore. He would know me for the whore I was. Nor had I become an adulteress like Hester Prynne, for love; but for stupidity and a momentary shame, now permanently embossed on my soul.

Nor was it was simply my transgressions I now had to bear. I would go to Suki's and Erin's tonight and enable them to be spied upon, and every one of my friends would follow. Thankfully, I would not learn of their quirks and foibles. Jolene or Mauro would listen to them, not me. I would only find out who my betrayer was. I hoped they choked on their thirty pieces of silver.

"I do, but I fear I'm pensive for another reason," I said, giving her an answer. "Tanner and I agreed to engage in FaceTime sex on Saturday night, but I was busy and couldn't accommodate him. I agreed to do so at another time of his choosing, including when I might be working with you. He has only to text me and I'm to stop what I'm doing and masturbate for him."

Suki nodded, somehow understanding, having a lover like Erin she missed when they were parted. "I'll give you some privacy when he calls."

"Thank you."

Suki allowed me to wallow in my own pity as long as it didn't impinge upon her work. We took a break at mid day for lunch, eating at one of the outdoor tables at the guest house. Since I'd agreed to pose for Suki and without pay, she made sure she fed me every day we worked. Usually it was some form of salad, occasionally, a sandwich or cold grilled chicken. It gave me a chance to sit and refresh myself for the afternoon. We were done eating and preparing to leave the guest house when Tanner texted me.

I'm ready. FaceTime me as soon as you are.

"It's Tanner," I said.

"I'll give you some privacy," Suki said, getting up to leave.

"I won't have any privacy here," I said, pointing to the security cameras. "You stay. I'll come and get you when I'm finished."

I went back to our spot and sat in my resting chair, opened my robe and called Tanner. It was five in the morning in Osaka. Tanner was lying on the bed in his hotel room. When we had the connection, he reversed his phone and showed me his hard cock. His hand was on it, lightly stroking, doing just enough to keep himself hard.

"Hi, sweetheart," I said. "I can see you're ready."

"Hell, yes," Tanner said. "I was a very frustrated boy on Saturday night. Show me your pussy."

I held the camera down by my cunt, so he could see me.

"Come now. I know you masturbated anyway. You couldn't have been all that frustrated," I said.

"I didn't get to watch you. I had to use my imagination and it's not as fun. Touch yourself."

I glided a finger through my slit. I was already starting to get wet. It was quite arousing to masturbate for Tanner like this. I parted my folds for him, showing him my entrance. I slid a finger in me to the second knuckle.

"What did you imagine while you masturbated?" I asked, slowly finger fucking myself for my husbands enjoyment.

"You masturbating for all of us after our strip poker game," Tanner said, stroking his cock harder.

"Why that?" I asked, sliding a second finger to join the first in my cunt.

"Because it was so fucking hot," Tanner moaned. "We were all turned on and everyone but Kathy was naked. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen."

"Mmmm," I whispered. "I remember. I was so ashamed to be masturbating for all of you, but it was part of the eroticism for me. I orgasmed so quickly."

I removed my fingers and brought them, wet and slick, to my mouth and licked them clean for Tanner. Tanner groaned watching. His cock was so hard. I could see it twitching in the camera, close to cumming. I moved my fingers back down and lightly touched my clit, as hard and demanding of attention as Tanner's cock was.

"I'm going to cum soon," Tanner groaned. "Are you with me?"

"I'm with you, Tanner." All I had to do was rub slightly harder and I'd easily orgasm.

I could see Tanner's cock throbbing and a spurt of sperm shot from the top, quickly followed by another, Tanner's hips bouncing with his strangled groans. One hard touch and I was moaning with him. My pussy was palpitating and I shoved three fingers as deep as I could go to keep it going as long as possible. My fluids began leaking out and running down to my ass. Tanner's spurts slowed and his cream bubbled from his cock, flowing over the head. I could almost taste it. I wanted to taste it, feel it flow over my tongue, the salty sliminess of it; the warmth, heated to body temperature. I whimpered.

"When are you coming home to me?" I asked, still moaning. "Are you going to be able to take a break and come home before you finish the project?"

"Maybe. We'll see where the project stands in three weeks. Maybe I can come back for Thanksgiving."

Tanner was smearing his sperm all over his cock, turning it a milky white. I imagined him shoving it into my cunt and I had another minor orgasm. I had to add a fourth finger to the mess in my cunt.

"Press your boss. I can hardly wait for you to come back." At least it would reduce the frequency of my contacts with Oliver.

"I will," he promised. "It's coming along well. I'll talk to you later, Brooke." He terminated the call.

I'd brought some napkins from our lunch and I wiped myself to remove the worst evidence of my climaxes from my body. I walked back to the guest house and I interrupted Suki playing a game on her phone.

"So, how'd it go?" She asked, putting her phone away.

"Everyone was satisfied," I replied. "It went as expected. I'm hoping Tanner will be able to come home for Thanksgiving."

"Good," Shizuko said. "Ready to go back to work?"

"Sure. Do you mind if I stop by for a few minutes this evening? I haven't seen Erin for awhile."

"No problem. Erin will be glad to see you."

We finished up the day and as I was dressing, Suki said, "I probably only have another weeks worth of work on this piece. Should we have another party? It might have to be a BYOB party as I'm not getting paid for this one."

"Any excuse for a party," I said. "Let's do it. We can have it at my place. Once I'm done here, I won't have anything to do." Except pleasure Oliver. "Planning a party would give me something to work on. Can I take a look at it?"

"Of course, it's your painting."

I walked over and studied it. It was a beautiful painting, despite the graphic nature of my nudity. So beautiful, I almost didn't resent Tanner wanting to hang it in our house. Better than his office, I supposed. Given how I'd been fucked in front of his co-workers, it probably wouldn't take much to trigger the idea it was Tanner's wife being fucked across the street. It's unlikely most of them would be fooled by fake cunt hair. They didn't know I kept myself shaved.

"Have you found a model to do Richard Wharton's next piece?"

"I'm interviewing a couple of different girls next week," Suki replied. "Are you sure you don't want to do it? The $20K Mr. Wharton is offering would be nice to have when you and Tanner have a kid. He's hoping for some consistency between them. Indoors, outdoors, bondage, the themes are slightly different but the model holds them together."

"No, I wouldn't be comfortable doing a piece like that. I sincerely doubt Tanner would agree to my posing for such a picture."

"Can't you ask him?"

"Even if he agreed, I couldn't do it, Suki." It's too much like my own life, I thought, out of control.

One other thought occurred to me. "I don't think I can do the teasing, kissing thing with you in front of Jackson anymore."

"Why not?"

"He knows too much about my personal life already. I don't think I can tease him anymore."

"So what's different today compared to Friday?" Suki asked.

He knows what a whore I am now, I thought. Teasing will reinforce that.

"I just can't do it anymore, Suki. I'm sorry. It was fun while it lasted."

"I enjoyed it."

"Maybe we can tease Erin with a little kiss tonight?" I said.

"Ooh. I'd like that. She'd get so jealous if she thought I'd been sleeping with you."

"There you go. A new plan."

We packed up and headed out and I still couldn't look at Jackson as I left. I felt bad, knowing he was helping me, doing a lot really. Lost a lot of sleep the last few nights. I should be thanking him for his help, yet couldn't even face him. I managed to give him a quick wave on parting, just to let him know I wasn't angry with him.

I followed Suki home and we greeted Erin, who was cooking dinner, dressed in her panties and bra. She hadn't expected anyone but Suki to be coming home. Suki gave her a warm kiss and I gave her a quick hug. While they chatted in the kitchen, I went into their bedroom and bugged it, feeling like a total shit when I did. At least it was only an audio bug and no one would be watching them make love to each other. When Suki went into her bedroom to change out of her painting clothes and with Erin still cooking, I was able to another bug under the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Erin invited me to stay for supper. Since the purported reason for me to be there was to see Erin, it made sense for me to stay. We talked about their various projects while we ate. Erin looked like a lean, mean, fighting machine. Her workouts had really toned and shaped her. She'd gone to the US trials for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, just missing the team, and hoping to make the 2020 squad. She was playing semi-professionally for a club team. The Professional Volleyball League's closest team was Florida and Erin didn't want to move so far from Suki while she was doing so well painting for Wharton. Suki had promised they'd move to Florida after she was established. She was starting to get some of her artwork purchased by other people now Wharton started buying her work, and some other commissions which she planned to do after finishing Wharton's next piece, the bondage painting. Shizuko figured she could move in six months or so.

When it came time for me to leave, Suki and I kissed for a few minutes as we used to do for Jackson while Erin looked on in mouth dropping amazement.

"You two haven't been having sex, have you?"

I laughed. "No, why would you say such a thing? I know you and Suki are together."

"Duh," Erin said pointing to the two of us still wrapped in a warm embrace.

"Oh, this. This is nothing. We just got used to saying goodbye like this when we ended for the day. It means nothing," I said.

"You never say goodbye to me like that. I'm jealous."

"You haven't been with me three or four times a week for the last several months. Really; It doesn't mean anything."

"Good, it doesn't have to mean anything with me either."

"Gee, I don't know. Suki, what do you think."

"I thought it was our special thing. It's not special if you're going to do it with everyone."

"That's true. It wouldn't be special anymore."

"Oh, all right. Go ahead and kiss her," Suki said. "No point in giving her a tizzy fit."

So, I ended up kissing Erin as I'd just kissed Suki. It was somewhat strange only in that she was taller than I was, more like kissing Tanner. Despite all the sex I'd been having, I really hadn't been kissing anyone. It was a sign of affection for people for whom I had affection, which was definitely not Oliver and all the others he had fucking me. The only things I touched with my lips were cock and cunt. It was nice actually kissing lips, and Erin's were soft and supple.

"Mmm, nice," Erin said when we finished. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

"Pretty sure," I laughed. "I love a good hard cock in me. Don't get used to kissing like this when we say goodbye. Thanks for dinner. I appreciate you girls. I really do. When Suki's done with my painting, I'm going to have a party. You're invited, of course."

"I'll be there. What about kissing hello? Could I get used to that?"

"Don't think so, Erin. Sorry. I'll see you tomorrow, Suki. Later, Erin."

Over the next several evenings, I visited everyone of my friends except Tiffany and left an audio bug or two. Sydney was out when I went to Tanner's parents, but I told them Sydney had left something at my house and I wanted to leave it in her room. I could only do her bedroom, though it was a large one as I expected she wouldn't be talking or meeting with anyone in front of Tanner's parents. They let me in and I went upstairs and left one of the bugs on one of the shelves, and another stuck behind the headboard of her bed. She was the last of them. Jolene sent me quick texts each day telling me they hadn't discovered anything new from any of the bugs I'd left with my friends. I was happy to hear it, but wondered who my betrayer was. Jolene said the sunglasses camera remained in Oliver's bedroom until Thursday evening, when they got moved to living room. The camera was pointing up at the ceiling the next couple days. Maybe I could move it again when I saw him next.

******

Oliver left me alone on Friday night, but told me to be at his house on Saturday at ten and prepare by cleansing myself again. I supposed this would be a regular thing from now on, taking cock ass to mouth. I was happy to have Friday free and contacted Tanner to talk to him. We ended our conversation with some phone sex. Saturday morning, I got up early enough to prepare myself for Oliver and arrived shortly before ten. He made me strip down and put on a mask, one I couldn't see out of, so I guessed another local celebrity or politician would be using me today in addition to Oliver.

He told me the guest star would be arriving at 10:30 and tied me down on his bed, spread-eagled, my cunt splayed wide for whatever they were going to do to me. Until the guest star arrived, Oliver played with me, getting my cunt juices flowing and my nipples hard as granite shards. The doorbell rang and Oliver got up to answer it and I waited, breathing hard, wondering who'd be using me today.

They entered the room and I could hear zippers unzipping and shoes hitting the floor.

"You may lick her cunt," Oliver said, and I realized it was another woman joining us today.

I expected her cunt to descend on my mouth, but instead, it was the other way around. Oh my God, it felt nice. This woman was no Slut, but she'd licked cunt before and she was good. In no time at all, she gave me an orgasm. She didn't stop after my climax but kept going, but I heard her grunt, and the slapping of flesh on flesh and realized she was getting fucked while she licked me. She mumbled something about fucking her ass, so I wasn't the only one who Oliver fucked that way. I wondered if she was doing this voluntarily or if she'd been blackmailed like I was.

Oliver was in no rush to cum, so he fucked her nice and slow and she was moaning pretty good, muffled in my cunt. She wasn't trained as well as I'd been, so she lost focus when she climaxed. Oliver continued fucking her, her lips bumping up against my pussy each time he thrust in her ass. She made me cum again, despite her lack of concentration. Pretty soon Oliver was grunting and I recognized the sounds of his impending release.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "Take it in your ass. Take it all bitch." He gave another deep groan and quit slapping against her ass as he climaxed. She orgasmed as well, her mouth leaving my cunt as she howled her release.

"Very good. Now, slut, I want you to suck the cum out of her ass and before you protest, she cleansed her ass this morning just as you did," Oliver said.

"I can't," I said. "It's too disgusting."

"More disgusting than cleaning my cock off after it's been in your ass?"

"Yes."

"How is it more disgusting?" Oliver asked.

"You want me to stick my tongue her ass."

"So what. You think your tongue will go as deep in her ass as my cock did?"

"No," I admitted.

"So at most, you're going to be licking the top inch or so of her rectum instead of my cock which was buried six inches deep, that's what you're whining about." I didn't respond. "Nevertheless, you are tied down and she's going to put her ass on your face, so you might as well clean it or it's going to drip all over your face."

It was a facetious argument, but one I wasn't going to win, so I quit arguing. Worse yet, I knew Jolene and others would be listening to this verbal argument on the bug I planted in this room. They knew I would be sucking cum from someone's ass. At least I protested a bit before succumbing. After fifteen seconds or so when they realized I was done protesting, she lowered her ass to my mouth and I licked and sucked the cum from her ass. From what I could tell, it was a lovely ass, well formed and nicely shaped, and her ass didn't taste all that different from mine. When I was done with her and unable to extract more, Oliver fed me his cock and I licked it clean as well. When I was done, he untied me and he told us to lick each other, so we got in a sixty-nine with me on top, and proceeded to pleasure each other for the next twenty minutes or so, both of us having multiple orgasms in the interim. Her more than me because of my training with Mistress Toni and Slut.

I felt Oliver put some lube on my ass and realized he was going to fuck me there too. He slowly and deliberately pushed through my sphincter and buried himself in my ass as we continued to lick one another. It was an erotic extravaganza, being fucked in the ass while having my cunt licked to distraction. I spasmed in orgasm more frequently than my partner now, having all my erogenous zones played with. It was better than a double penetration, she was such a good cunt licker. After another three or four more orgasms, Oliver plunged hard and deep and coated my rectum with his cum.

This time, it was my turn to have my ass licked and I climaxed again as her tongue swirled in my back door. I still had to lick Oliver's cock, while she reamed me with her tongue. Finished, I heard her taking a shower and then dressing while I lay on the bed waiting for her to leave. Oliver escorted her out. When he returned, I was allowed to remove my mask.

"Not bad, slut. You're progressing every day."

What was there to say. When you're right, you're right. I'd gone from ass to mouth to mouth on ass. Could I be any more perverted? I suppose I would be if I no longer cared if the ass was cleansed. I hoped I never reached that point. I wondered who's ass it was I stuck my tongue in, straining for another drop of cum. Was it someone I voted for, someone I watched on TV?