All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 21'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
About Time!

Enough said. Time for a shit storm of payback! The family needs to pay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ooooh

I got so excited that she's finally finding out what's going on, but I am worried about the ominous foreshadowing of her potentially getting fully broken, please let her actually win and come out of it with her spine intact and not really a whore

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 5 years ago
Finally!!

I had a feeling Tanner was involved but the whole family wow... can’t wait to see what happens next. Please Dont take too long:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh, this is going to be good

Can't wait for the next chapter when all hell breaks loose. Creative and imaginative writing. Thank you very much.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69about 5 years ago
Yes!

WOW! I admit that I suspected the best man & Sydney would be involved but didn't expect the rest!! Can't wait to see what happens to the shitheads!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I was expecting Tanner to be involved, but the parents surprised me. I can’t wait for the end of the story!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
Awesome...

Bummed about Ollie...oh well wasn’t meant to be. My friend keeps telling me she nailed it (regarding hubby being near by). Looking forward to the ending of this one. Damn good job!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who didn't guess ?

Everybody kny it was Tanner since Chapter 2.

It's always disappointing when everything is so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not surprised Tanner is involved

But shocked at the in-laws.

Tired of seeing earth shattering orgasms on every damn page though. That just doesn’t happen. Guaranteed, at some point, she would just be numb and bored and thinking of other things.

I’m only giving 3 stars because I get this is fantasy but life just doesn’t give you fantastic or even mediocre orgasms every goddamn time you have sex. Sue it may feel good but it doesn’t always have to end in orgasms so powerful you almost pass out. So just fucking stol already.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Finally

To begin with I didn't care for this story because of her being an innocent. I don't like when bad things happen to good people. But I kept reading because of how much I liked or even loved the authors other stories. The sex has always been hot also.

At one time I suspected that Tanner might be involved but that part ended the first time she fucked a stranger. His sister was always my number 1 suspect from the bachelorette party. The so called 'BEST' man also hit my radar but I had pretty much forgotten him by now. But I didn't even consider the friends from the honeymoon or her MIL or FIL, much less ALL of them working together.

I guess I just don't have a good enough imagination. That's why I read these stories.

Great story but I still prefer WBDP, please add some new stories to that series also.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great

fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Work

I love this story, you have done an amazing Job. Keep it up. The parents being in on it was a surprise didn’t see that coming. Always had a feeling tanner was involved but I always think the husband is involved. I am waiting to see what Brook has in store, and to see if Jackson ends up with her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disturbing as it doesn't have to be sex, it could be anything to literally destoy someone else. Just plain wrong. Ugly story and the husband is in on this crap????????// The writer is ugly ugly person inside.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This author loves wrong and wants to be a leader in sick behavior. he is a very gross person!

I have been hearing plots to take him down literally........ This story needs to go away........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES