Bryan's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Well of course...sure I do," Bryan told her. "But I'm probably even more inhibited than you are if the truth be known."

"Oh really? Why is that...why do you think that?" she pressed him.

"For one thing...at my age, though I may have more experience in certain areas than you do, I've also had this so called "fantasy-life" for a lot longer than you have, too. I'm guessing around twenty-five, twenty-six years worth to be exact. And so...I've probably thought about things you've never even dreamed of, but never acted on. So in a way...I'm probably more inhibited sexually than you are...right now at least."

"Have you ever wanted to experience a threesome?" she asked.

Now it was Bryan's turn to shy away and laugh. Marsha and he had been engaged for quite a while by this time. Early on in their relationship they had discussed fantasies and such. One evening when things had gotten pretty hot and heavy, Marsha had been sucking his cock, teasing him almost unmercifully while doing so, finally coaxing from him what his biggest fantasy was.

He shared all this with Rachel, watching the expression on her face as he used the term's "blow job" and "cock-sucking". Surprisingly, she didn't flinch upon hearing him say this. He was in turn surprised he could speak so candidly with her about it without feeling either embarrassed or uncomfortable.

"So no....I never have, but Marsha knows it's something I've often fantasized about doing, several times. It's my BIGGEST fantasy perhaps, which is pretty close to hers as well. Though mine is of course with two women, hers...with two men. Ok...now that I've shown you mine so to speak...show me yours."

Rachel laughed, the meaning behind the question not lost on her. "Same as yours," she said quietly.

Bryan's eyebrows raised in surprise as he looked at her. "You mean...you, another woman and a guy?"

"Well, no...not exactly. More like...me, another woman...and you."

Bryan was surprised by this revelation. Dodging yet another fired bullet from her gun, though this one coming considerably closer than the previous two, he stuttered "Have.... have you ever been with another woman before?". He was curious...as well as interested in hearing what she had to say about that one.

"Once...sort of," she began. "Back in high school you know, one of those sleep over things with my best friend? Well...we'd been friends for years, comfortable enough to tell one another just about anything. Somehow we got on the subject of masturbation, and Cindy...my friend, asked me if I ever did it. Of course I did, though not often...but I'd never had an orgasm really. I always felt "tingly-good" but never that "wham, oh my god" feeling you know?"

Bryan stood there listening, drained yet another full glass of wine and poured another. Rachel had hardly even touched hers, which suddenly he was slightly grateful for. "Uh huh..." he finally managed.

"So anyway, she asks me to show her how I do it...so maybe she can help me with it, you know?"

"Uh huh..." Bryan said again.

"I felt a little weird though, you know...just suddenly expected to start playing with myself in front of her. So I basically told her I'd do it...if she did. Which of course...she did."

"Of course." Bryan said pouring another glass of wine for himself.

"So now, we're both masturbating watching one another, and one thing leads to another. Cindy sees that I'm having a little difficulty actually doing it in front of her, so she offers to do it for me. So...I let her."

Bryan realized by this time his erection had begun growing. With no place to go without revealing himself to her, he quickly stepped behind the kitchen counter as a means to further conceal his rapidly worsening condition.

"Hell Rachel, I think everyone has, or goes through one of those experimental, curiosity things...I certainly did, you know...the old circle jerk thing some guys experience with one another when they're growing up."

"I agree with you," she told him. "But it was very exciting for me too, Bryan. I really enjoyed it...I enjoyed her playing with me, and my playing with her. Things sort of escalated from there, and soon we were going down on one another, which is where I had my first really true orgasm."

"I can see why," he offered. "I rather enjoy doing that myself."

Rachel smiled almost evilly at him. "I bet you're damn good at it too," she stated.

"Bam! Another bullet." He thought. Only this one winged him as he felt his cock lurch involuntarily. "Good thing I wore dark blue this time," he congratulated himself.

"No complaints," he offered lamely.

"Uh huh..." Rachel threw at him smiling.

"So...what other fantasies do you have?" he asked. He was probably treading on quicksand here he knew...but the truth of it was, he enjoyed talking with Rachel. Not only was she easy to talk to, the fact that those beautiful, perky little boobs of hers were poking out there at him the way they were, might have had something to do with it.

"Another BIG one for me.......but maybe I'd better not tell you about it. You'd probably only laugh at me anyway," she said.

"No I wouldn't."

"Would too," she shot back...

"Wouldn't..."

"Would!"

Bryan felt in a way like a teenager all over again. The banter, the teasing...innuendo's galore. Rachel wasn't using a six-gun after all. She was armed with a full automatic.

She walked around the kitchen counter, coming closer to him where he stood. "Seriously Bryan, I'll tell you...but you've got to promise not to laugh at me, or tease me about it ok?"

"Ok..." he said seriously now. "So tell me...what is it?"

"I've never seen a man masturbate. I've always wanted too...but never have."

"Why would I laugh about that? Hell Rachel, I love seeing a woman do that! It's one of my favorite things in fact...I really enjoy seeing it. Certainly something I'd never turn down" he said grinning.

"Ok...well maybe you're not laughing...but at least you've gotten to see it...I haven't," she said sadly...truthfully.

"Well...maybe you just need to ask the right guy," he offered, not intending to mean himself, not wanting it to sound like he was trying to press himself on her, especially not like that.

Her face brightened however, when he did. "You mean...you would? If I asked you?" she said seriously.

Bryan felt a series of shots right through the heart. "If you'd like me to...I'd do it...for you," he said softly, meaning it. Admitting it to her hadn't hurt a bit. He was worried that their sudden intimate conversation would cause them problems. He was engaged to be married, for one thing, and Rachel was half his age, for an other. The fact that he was admittedly attracted to her wasn't the problem. The problem was, he didn't want to be just another one of those men that Rachel had told him about.

"When?" she asked. "Now?"

Bryan glanced at his watch; they had been gone nearly an hour already. Worse...he felt the affects of the wine. Not that he couldn't drive safely...he could, or she could, at the very least. No...it was the erection he was sporting that was sending all kinds of naughty delicious signals out.

"Can you get off the rest of the day?" he asked.

"Sure...Jane, my supervisor told me I didn't even have to come in if I didn't want to. I told her I would, only to help out until they got a replacement for me, but it's been really slow lately...so yeah, I think so."

"Ok...you call your boss, and then if it's ok. I'll call my assistant and tell her I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off!"

Neither had any problems. Though Bryan admittedly got a sudden case of the "shy's". Where moments before he had a very hard, stiff erection, he felt it now dwindling slightly, suddenly very much aware of what he'd promised to do, would do. But the thought of disappointing her somehow in that area hadn't really occurred to him, until now. He was an averaged sized guy. "Nothing to write home about," he thought in that department. "Would she in fact find him less than in her fantasies? Her expectations?" he couldn't help but wonder.

They headed downstairs to his den where it was considerably darker, especially during the day. With subdued lighting, it might help him overcome his sudden nervousness, perhaps even making it a little more sensual for them both. At least he found himself hoping it would, hoping as well that his erection would once again become at least as hard as it had been. If he were to simply sit there flogging a very flaccid, semi erect penis, he'd die from embarrassment.

Rachel however seemed keyed up...nervous in another way. Almost giddy with excitement over watching him...finally watching a man actually play with himself for her.

Bryan looked at it as though standing on the edge of a very cold lake. He somehow knew that if he simply dipped his toe in, he might never jump in all the way. There was only one way to get wet, by his thinking. And that was to simply jump in. Rachel had by now sat down on the couch next to him, once again hugging the corner, sipping her wine, but watching him expectantly.

"Uh...I'm not going to lie to you, kiddo," he said. "I'm being a little bit shy here if you know what I mean." Rachel laughed, though not at him...with him. Which helped ease the sexual tension somewhat, anyway. "What would you like me to do?" she asked seriously.

"Well...it might help if you were to maybe take your top off or something, so I'd have something to look at while I'm doing this," he told her. Much to his delight and surprise, Rachel leaned over, grabbing the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head. Sitting back against the couch, her perfect perky little boobs staring at him, suddenly opened the floodgates to his semi-hard erection, filling it with the much needed fluid to make it nice and hard for her.

Bryan removed his clothing. Again thinking to himself, if he was really going to do this for her, he was going to do it naked...not half clothed as though he was trying to hide anything. Or make it look like he was going to rush through this just in order to get it over with. Nude, he turned towards her, glad that his cock had at least reached a point of standing up by itself, anyway.

"I'm not one of those guys with a really big dick," he warned her.

"It's not the size of your dick that I'm interested in," Rachel told him. For a moment, he wasn't exactly sure that was a good or a bad thing.

Bryan sat down on the couch finally and began slowly stroking himself. Warming up, he began to tell her what he enjoyed doing to himself, how it felt when he did, and why he liked doing things a certain way. Rachel looked genuinely interested, even lusty as she continued watching. He saw the change in her breathing, glancing occasionally at her very hard, very erect nipples that he'd surmised by now were no longer acting that way on account of the air-conditioning. Especially as this was the warmest room in his entire house.

"How does that feel when you do it like that?" she asked him, after he'd shown her a particular grip and stroke that he enjoyed doing at the beginning.

"It's kind of a nice teasy-feeling," he told her. "Sort of like foreplay I guess...I like the first few moments when I'm just working up to the pleasure strokes, touching my cock like this is my way of "getting there" before "getting there", if you know what I mean."

Rachel actually nodded her head in understanding, licking her upper lip with her tongue as she did. Bryan again glanced over at her cute little breasts, without thinking, he reached over, thumbing and caressing an erect nipple. "Oh...I'm sorry, is that ok?" he asked.

This time she simply nodded her head. So he continued to explore her hard nubbin of flesh with his fingers, which in turn made his erection even firmer, much harder than it had been. After a time, he began stroking it in such a way that would eventually lead to an orgasm. He hadn't really thought about it until now...but under the circumstances, he thought he should at least ask her. "Do you want me to keep going until I cum? Or...have you seen as much as you wanted to see?"

"Until you cum," she said breathlessly, obviously very much aroused now herself. Knowing this made it much easier for Bryan to continue, beginning to press for the obviously anticipated, and now expected result.

Feeling her soft breast, toying with her very erect nubbin of flesh brought him to the brink of ecstasy. "I'm almost there." He told her. Rachel sat up, obviously interested and wanting to see "the show", as he thought of it when she did. He began jacking his prick harder now, striving for that feeling; wanting to reach it for her, share it with her.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah....OH YEAH!" Bryan groaned deeply. Though the climax was good, he himself was a little disappointed in the obvious outcum. From start to finish had been perhaps no more than five or ten minutes at best. It had certainly felt good, made even better by looking at, and fondling Rachel's tits. But his spendings had done little more than merely dribble out of and down the side of his cock. He felt almost embarrassed by the lackadaisical display.

"If I'd done this over a longer period of time...I'd have really ejaculated a lot better than I did," he told her openly. She seemed honestly pleased however, that she'd witnessed what she had, and told him so.

"Perhaps you'll do it for me again sometime then," she added. "I'd enjoy seeing that."

"Really? You'd like for me to do this again for you?" he asked.

"Yes," she said easily, simply. "I'd like that."

They sat together chatting talking for quite a while, until it was finally time for him to drive her back so she could at least pick up her car. By the time he had dropped her off, and driven home, he saw that Marsha's car was parked out in front of his place. Though they were not living together, he'd given her a set of keys to his house so that Marsha could let herself in anytime. As he pulled his car into the garage, he quickly tried to remember if he'd left any "evidence" out as to what had happened just a short time ago. He'd washed the wine glasses, putting them away before they left. There were no clothes to be found lying around, of that he was sure. Confident, he entered his house, calling out Marsha's name.

"Marsha?" he called, opening the door to his house from the garage. "Are you here?"

Hearing nothing, he ventured quietly into the house, almost creeping wondering where she was, what she was doing. He found her, lying on the couch, a vibrator softly buzzing purring in her hand. "Thought I'd have some fun while waiting for you to get home," she told him.

"I can see that." He responded. Admittedly, his experience with Rachel earlier had left him still excited, aroused and terribly, terribly horny.

"You know that's one of my fantasies," he told her. "Among others...."

Marsha had obviously been pleasuring herself for a little while. She had that lusty-eyed look that told him she was in one of her really rare, dirty-minded moods. "Hmm, and what other fantasies would you like to enjoy doing?" she asked, slipping the toy deeply inside herself, holding it there, and allowing the intensity to increase inside her pussy.

"Watching you with another woman, seeing her licking your pussy...wouldn't that feel really nice right about now?" he suggested.

Marsha gave him an inquisitive look, but Bryan continued. She was obviously close to reaching an orgasm, so he thought he would pursue this particular line of thought with her for as long as he dared. "She'd be down there between your legs, sucking, tickling your clit with her tongue." He walked over to the end of the couch, reached down, and began to fondle and caress her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. "I'd stand here like this, playing with your breasts while she licked you."

"Hmm, that would feel nice," she admitted.

"You said you were curious about it," Bryan reminded her. "If I could find someone who might be interested...wouldn't you like to really try it and see what it was like?"

Bryan had let it all hang out there now. He hoped, with Marsha on the verge of climax, that she was vulnerable to the idea. Painting the erotic picture for her the way he had been doing, he wanted her to want to do it. Knowing however, it would have to be her who accepted the idea.

"I might...," she stated hotly. "But I'm not aware of anyone who might be interested," she said, almost sadly.

"I think I do," Bryan offered. "I remember overhearing something a while back at work, one of the women who used to work there," he added.

"Oh? Who?" Marsha asked, forgetting momentarily about the toy, allowing it to slip out of herself entirely.

Bryan thumbed her nipples, rolled them just the way she liked for him to do. She moaned, closed her eyes, reinserting the vibrating toy.

"Don't know if you ever met, or saw her. Rachel? She used to come into my office and deliver the mail? Wears her hair in a ponytail most of the time."

Marsha was quiet for a moment, trying to remember. "Oh yeah...I think I do remember her," she said. "You're serious? You really think she'd be interested?"

Bryan could tell by Marsha's level of excitement that she was actually considering the possibility. It wasn't simply a game being played between them now, not merely a fantasy to be toyed with and forgotten.

"I think if we approached her, carefully with the idea, she might be willing to go along with it." Bryan wanted to ensure that Marsha was being included in the approach. If he'd suggested it any other way, Marsha might have been suspicious that there was more to it than that.

"I guess we could invite her over or dinner or something, feel her out about it."

"Feel her up you mean," Bryan teased, wanting to keep things naughty, but with a teasing light banter.

"More like you wanting to feel her up," Marsha countered.

"So, who would you like to approach about a two guy threesome?" Bryan asked, changing the subject, but wanting to keep her aroused, open to the possibilities.

He watched as she again began stroking herself with the vibrator, obviously considering it. "I don't know...Nick maybe," she hinted. "But I'm not sure he'd be all that interested."

"Oh...I wouldn't worry too much about that," Bryan told her. "I'm sure he would be, in fact...I know he would."

"Oh really?" Marsha perked up suddenly very interested.

"Yeah...I'll arrange something with Rachel for one evening, then we'll set up a similar one with Nick, if you'd like."

"Ok..." Marsha said smiling, just as her orgasm began to over take her. Bryan continued fondling her nipples when she came...smiling to himself as he did.

#

The following Friday evening, Rachel came over to Bryan's place for dinner. He had gone down to the mailroom the previous Monday, motioning her to come out into the hallway when he saw her. He'd extended the invitation, not sure if she would really be comfortable in coming over. To his surprise, she accepted almost immediately. He told her briefly that the whole point in their getting together was to see if she was even remotely interested in a three-way with him and Marsha. Rachel blushed profusely, but he considered it more excitement than any real shyness. He was delighted even more when she accepted.

With a refrigerator full of beer, a light easy dinner planned, and Marsha about as horny as Bryan had ever seen her, they both waited excitedly for Rachel's arrival. Shortly after they had eaten, they immediately sat down in the warm, cozy den. Marsha had purposely worn an outfit that was suggestive without being vulgar. In addition, she had chosen to wear one of the sexiest bras she owned, more lace than support actually, that allowed her dark areola's to peek through the lacy cups suggestively. The white blouse she wore was a sheer, nearly transparent garment that allowed both him, as well as Rachel, to clearly see the bra she was wearing beneath it. Bryan was even delighted when Rachel commented on it after they sat down.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers