Bryan's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"I really like your blouse," Rachel told her. "And your bra is really pretty," she added. "I can't really wear a lot of things like that, obviously," she indicated, drawing attention to her small bra less breasts.

"Actually Rachel, you have a distinct advantage over most women. You can at least wear tops without having to wear a bra. That is just as sexy, just as sensual. Don't you agree Bryan?" she turned, questioning him. Bryan had been caught staring at her. Rachel had made herself a little more comfortable, undoing, but not taking off the denim shirt she was wearing. Her nipples were already hard, well defined in the tight fitting tee shirt she was wearing beneath it.

"Uh...yeah," he stammered briefly, realizing he'd been caught looking.

Marsha laughed openly. "Boy...you can sure tell Bryan's a tit man can't you?" she asked Rachel. "Show him a little hard nipple, or a fleshy breast, and he simply zones out."

Rachel laughed over that one too. "I've noticed," she responded. "I bet you have a difficult time keeping his hands off of yours," she told her. "There's not a lot of mine to want to play with."

"Oh I bet you've got plenty of titty," Marsha said, suddenly standing up, walking over to sit down beside Rachel on the couch.

Bryan held his breath. Seeing Marsha so boldly approach Rachel was one of his ultimate fantasies. The fact that the very real possibility of something actually happening was finally starting to dawn on him, awakening his still flaccid penis, giving him renewed hope. Only a short time ago, it was nothing more than that...nothing more than an exciting thought that he hadn't really considered as being all that realistic.

He watched as Marsha reached over, cupping one of Rachel's breasts, gently giving it an affectionate squeeze. "Hmm, soft...," Marsha purred like a contented kitten, as she continued caressing it and kneading it just like a cat.

"Well...this is certainly making me horny," Bryan threw out teasingly. "I almost feel like I'm stoned."

Rachel laughed. "I am stoned," she admitted. "I was a little nervous about coming over here, so I smoked a joint before I came. The only problem is...it really makes me horny!" Rachel reached over, cupping one of Marsha's breasts and began caressing hers in a similar manner to the way that Marsha had been caressing hers.

Laughing, Bryan stated how he hadn't smoked grass since his old days back in college. "I've got some out in my car," Rachel said. "If you'd like to smoke a little?"

"Wow...I don't know Rachel, like I said, I'm already horny now...I'm afraid if I smoke any of that, I don't know what I'd be like...or what I'd do afterwards."

"Oh well then, ...I think you should go out and get it," Marsha told her. "I for one would enjoy seeing Bryan hornier than he's ever been before...how about you?"

"I'll be right back," Rachel said, getting up off the couch, peeling off her shirt as she did. She turned to smile at Bryan, winking...just as he thought her hard nipples appeared to be doing.

The moment Rachel disappeared through the door, Bryan turned towards Marsha. "You still ok with this?" he asked, concerned.

Marsha stood, by way of an answer, promptly taking her blouse off, quickly sliding out of her bra, shortly after. "I guess we'll see," she said, getting naked rather quickly. "Especially when she comes back in and sees me laying like this," she said, as she laid out on the couch.

Moments later, Rachel returned with the joint. Spying Marsha nude on the couch, she looked over towards Bryan. "How come you're not undressed?" she questioned him. "Here...light this," she said passing him the thinly rolled smoke. He quickly produced his lighter and lit it. As he did, he was slightly surprised to see Rachel pull her tee shirt over the top of her head in one fell swoop, followed quickly by her undoing her jeans, stepping out of them, and then pulling down the cotton briefs she'd been wearing.

"Well?" she questioned him again, taking back the joint from him, pulling on it hard, drawing the smoke into her lungs, holding it there.

"Damn...it really has been a long time," he had to admit. One hit and he was already starting to feel a nice, delicious horny little buzz.

"That's not what I meant," Rachel stated accusingly. "You're still not naked yet!" she admonished him.

Rachel offered the rapidly dwindling smoke to Marsha, but she declined. "No thanks, never really did anything for me, besides...I want to have a clear head so I can see what Bryan's like when he's stoned," she said laughing, almost as though she were high.

Rachel gave it back to Bryan, though only after he'd finally undressed and now stood there with his hard cock sticking straight out like the proud little soldier it was. "So...feeling it yet?" she asked him.

"Oh hell yes!"he giggled. "Damn...I'd almost forgotten what it was like."

"Obviously your dick hasn't," Rachel said, looking at him. "I can see what you mean though...obviously you really are horny!"

"Shit...you can say that again. And speaking of horny...why don't we head up stairs and see what we can do about that?" he said smiling, feeling as though his smile had wrapped itself around his head three or four times.

"That sounds like a great idea," Marsha said jumping in. Standing up, she took Rachel by the hand, quickly leading her up the stairs towards the bedroom. "Coming Bryan?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder towards him.

"Not yet...but I plan too...several times in fact."

"Oh yeah...I'd say he's horny," Marsha chuckled.

"Obviously," Rachel agreed, continuing to follow her up the stairs.

By the time Bryan finally made his way to the bedroom, Marsha and Rachel were already on top of the bed. Even more surprising, however, Rachel was laying down on her back with Marsha having already positioned herself over the young woman's face.

"Like what you see?" Marsha asked him the moment he'd stepped inside the room.

"Actually...I'd like to lick what I see" he continued to giggle, though considerably more lustfully as he did.

"Then why don't you?" Marsha told him. "I'd enjoy seeing that, and I bet Rachel would enjoy feeling that...wouldn't you Rachel?"

"Ah huh...," she barely managed to say, as she lay there lightly tonguing Marsha's pussy with the flat of her tongue.

Bryan approached the bed. Positioned as she was, it was easier for him to kneel on the floor before her. Taking her legs, he spread them apart taking his first real look at her puffy swollen lips, reveling in the way she looked...so heated. "And so wet!" he thought almost immediately. He drew the tip of his finger down the soft recess of her slit, eliciting a choked, soft moan from her as he did. Rachel in turn, must have reacted simultaneously as she sucked Marsha's clit inside her mouth, giving it a quick pleasurable little kiss as her lips surrounded it.

"Oh...I don't know what you just did to her Bryan, but do that again whatever it was. I like what she did to me when you did that," Marsha laughed excitedly.

Bryan did...though he did so with his tongue this time, performing the same slow tantalizing exploration of her sweet little groove. Again Marsha responded, as again Rachel must have found the nubbin of Marsha's sex, sucking it gently...sweetly as she did. From his vantage point, looking up and through the tuft of soft downy fur he was also running the palm of his hand through, he watched as Rachel reached up, grasping each of Marsha's breasts. He watched as Rachel felt them with her hands, caressing and molding the soft tit flesh as she continued licking Marsha's aroused pussy.

"Fuck that looks good. Does it feel as good as it looks, Marsha?" He asked, his tongue deeply embedded inside Rachel's cunt, softly twiddling her clitty, teasing it as he knelt there watching everything going on above him.

"Oh fuck yes!" Marsha responded vulgarly. Whatever Rachel was doing to her, she was truly feeling it. Her eyes were closed tightly as she sat there above Rachel's face, chewing on her bottom lip, moaning contentedly over and over again. He also noticed that Marsha had leaned over slightly, now caressing and cupping one of Rachel's breasts.

Reaching up, Bryan began caressing Rachel's sole neglected tit. As Marsha played with her right breast, he in turn caressed and played with her left. Rachel was now moaning softly in accompaniment with Marsha's continued mewlings, which to Bryan, was like listening to a symphony of the sweetest sounds he'd ever heard.

"By the way...I really should warn you Rachel...Marsha squirts when she cums, even more than I do, actually."

Bryan and Marsha both heard mumbled, garbled sounds as Rachel attempted to speak, none of which sounded remotely intelligent, more like squishy frothy incoherencies, instead.

"Normally I'd say don't talk with your mouth full," Marsha quipped. "But as good as that just felt...maybe you should do it again!" she laughed.

She did however, rise up just enough to place her weight on her haunches, forcing Rachel to remove her tongue from inside her pussy when she did.

"I said...I've heard about that before, but never actually experienced it myself." Rachel said laughing. "Now...bring your pussy back here!"she demanded.

"Well...I guess you'll soon find out then!" Bryan said. "So be prepared, as she's apt to drown you when she does!" he told her.

Bryan just loved the way Rachel's nipples felt as he rolled them between his fingers. His cock throbbed achingly, feeling it stabbing the comforter on the bed uselessly, as though looking for a place to go. Reluctantly he removed his hand from her exquisite tit, slipping it down between his legs, finding, when he did, the river of pre-fuck juice that was leaking from his prick, coating the bedspread in a slimy sticky trail of unfulfilled desire. Spreading her pussy apart even wider as he now used both hands, he displayed her hard little clit even more openly than it had been.

"Oh Rachel...you have a beautiful clit!" Bryan exclaimed.

The sound of her mumbling something was heard, but the what that she'd replied remained unknown.

"I think she said thank you," Marsha laughed. "Now...quit making her talk Bryan, I was almost there!" she managed to say in a raspy breathless sounding tone.

Bryan had been slowly running his tongue through the folds of Rachel's cunt, gently...almost too gently. Having spread her lips apart with his hands, exposing her clit the way he had, he now pressed his lips around it, sucking, tenderly though firmly. Much like attempting to draw the pit from a cherry without breaking the skin.

"Oh you sweet wonderful bastard!" Marsha exclaimed lewdly. "I know what you're doing to Rachel...because she's doing it to me!"

Bryan was going crazy himself. Rachel's pussy was so deliciously wet, her clitoris so wonderfully hard, that he almost did not want her to cum. Not wanting this feast he was enjoying to end any time soon. The way Marsha was carrying on though, he knew that she was teetering on the edge of her own orgasm, capable of exploding any moment now.

"Lets change around a little," Bryan stated, suddenly.

"Oh no! Bryan...fuck...I'm so fucking close!" Marsha whined.

"All the more reason then, Marsha...if you cum in the position you're in, you really will drown poor Rachel, and besides...I think it's far more fun to watch you cum when you're laying down."

Marsha finally relented, moving away from Rachel, immediately lying down beside her instead. "Ok...damn you. But hurry up, I don't feel like starting over all over again, like I said...I'm fucking almost there now!"

Rachel immediately positioned herself so that she was towards the end of the bed in a lying down position between Marsha's legs.

"Hey...I know," Bryan said excitedly. "Let me sit on the floor with my back against the bed, then you sort of stand over my face so that I can continue licking you," he told her.

Rachel did as he asked, loving the slightly different sensation as she more or less straddled Bryan's face while leaning over to continue licking Marsha's pussy. She also enjoyed the freedom of teasing Marsha with her tongue a little more easily, all the while experiencing a myriad of differing sensations while Bryan continued tonguing and licking hers.

Moments later, Marsha was starting to buck against her. Rachel had latched on to her swollen clit, tenderly chewing it and sucking it into her mouth with tiny little nips of her teeth that made it tingle beyond Marsha's ability to endure.

"Oh fuck Rachel...make me cum now...please. Please make me cum, oh god I'm so damn close now!" she begged.

Bryan was simultaneously receiving a rather nice abundance of Rachel's female nectar at that very moment. With the tip of his tongue, he had been barely touching the tip of her clitoris ever so lightly, then alternating with quick-fire rapid full on strokes that had her quivering. He was enjoying the periodic convulsions and leg spasms he was causing while torturing her pussy that way. Rachel's breathing was coming quicker and quicker with each passing moment, though Bryan was trying as hard as he could to match the tempo and approach of Marsha's impending release.

"Oh...Oh...Oh....Rachel! Now........Now..........Now!" Marsha screamed at the top of her lungs. In the very next instant, her cunt erupted into a geyser of female cum cream. Her pussy squirted a milky-white cascade that looked very much like a waterfall as her cunt pulsated, throwing thin little streams of her musky spunk several inches into the air. Most of which splashed against Rachel's face, or simply disappeared down her throat. The onslaught was too great for Rachel to handle; she was forced away momentarily, though treated to actually witnessing the continued expulsions of juice from deep inside Marsha's pussy.

It was enough however, to trigger her own climax. Bryan felt her suddenly tense up, her legs pressing against his face, trapping him there briefly. Additionally, she seemed to collapse, surrendering herself, as well as her orgasm to him as his tongue flew back and forth across her super-sensitive clit like a thousand beating wings. Rachel wasn't nearly as vocal as Marsha had been, but her climax was every bit as intense, if not more so. Just the sudden rigidity that seemed to turn her into solid stone for a brief moment told Bryan all he needed to know, as Rachel literally turned inside out.

Marsha and Rachel both had collapsed on the bed together now. Each lying there, eyes closed, lost in a moment too special, too pure to share with anyone. Bryan could only sit back on the floor, watching them both...relieving the moment over and over in his mind. After what seemed like an eternity, Marsha was the first one to finally come around.

"Well...that was nothing short of spectacular," she said. "Are you ok, Rachel? I didn't think I'd cum quite that hard...or that much. I hope I didn't shock you by that," she said more than just a little sheepishly.

Rachel rolled over, lying next to Marsha, gingerly reaching out to touch her still damp glistening slit. "That was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. Do you always do that?" she asked.

"Not every time..." Bryan said standing up finally, moving over to sit down on the bed. "But usually when she's really....really aroused, she does."

"Speaking of aroused..." Marsha indicated pointing at Bryan's very obvious erection. "I guess we really should do something about that don't you think?" Marsha reached over, clasping his penis. "Would you like to feel this inside you, Rachel?" she asked.

Bryan immediately looked over towards where Rachel lay. He remembered her mentioning to him about her being a virgin, something he wasn't about to confess to knowing about. "Maybe she's not interested in doing that," Bryan stated, hoping as he did, that he had given Rachel a way where she wouldn't be expected to.

"I'd enjoy that," she said instead, looking at him with eyes that told him she still trusted him. Trusted him to be gentle with her when he did.

Marsha sat up next to Rachel, immediately reaching over to begin caressing her perky soft breasts. "They really are nice to play with," she told her. "Your nipple's are even bigger than mine," she added. Bryan looked at Rachel one more time, still trying to convey to her that she didn't have to do this if she really didn't want to. Rachel reached out, fondling his erection lovingly. As Bryan knelt between her legs, she used his prick like a vibrator, teasing herself, sliding it up and down the slick groove of her moist folds. She began using the tip of his cock to toy with the hard little nubbin of her clit, sliding it from side to side, drawing moans of delight from herself as she did.

"Oh....that feels really nice," she admitted.

Bryan was delighted that she was doing this, not only did he enjoy the sensations that Rachel's hand, as well as her slippery wet cunt were giving him, but that she was preparing herself for him well ahead of time. A short time later, she placed him at the opening of her sex, withdrawing her hand. Once again he gazed into her eyes, but saw no fear or anxiety there as he looked at her, more like wonder and surrender. Bryan slowly eased himself into her, the head of his penis gently pushing against her lips until they engulfed the head of his dick, as though kissing it.

"Bryan?" Rachel said. He stopped, holding his breath, suddenly worried and concerned if he was hurting her or something.

"I'm a virgin technically," she said smiling. "This is my first time with a man. yes...but, it's NOT my first time having something inside of me," she laughed. "If you're worried about hurting me...I don't think that's going to happen. But I do like the slow thingy you're doing...so, keep doing that. It's kinda nice, actually."

Bryan looked towards Marsha, grinning sheepishly. She in turn blew him a kiss. "Go easy darling," she cautioned.

Bryan continued to ease his very hard prick inside of her. "Damn Rachel...you're really wet. Feels damn good!"

"Hmmm," Rachel managed in turn as he continued to slowly slide inside her warm tight sheath.

Marsha bent, drawing in one of Rachel's hard nipples, sucking it gently, and thumbing the other with her fingers. As she did, she brought one of her breasts within easy reach of Rachel's waiting lips. Rachel was soon sucking Marsha's tit with the same soft hunger that she was being fed.

"Damn that looks good...seeing the two of you doing that to one another," Bryan said excitedly.

"I thought you might enjoy this," Marsha said, looking at him. "After all, I've known for quite sometime that this was one of your major fantasies."

Bryan slowly withdrew, easing his penis backwards before thrusting equally as slowly back inside Rachel's pussy. "Ah yes...and it's certainly everything I imagined it could ever be," he responded with difficulty. Beneath him, Rachel began to arch her back slightly meeting his thrusts, timing her rhythm to his and increasing the tempo of their coupling as she did. Gradually, Bryan was stroking in and out of Rachel's hot liquid quim with needful expectation. She in turn drew him closer to her, forcing Marsha to temporarily let go of her breasts. Holding on for all she was worth now, Rachel locked her legs around Bryan's lower back, angling herself so as to feel him filling her completely.

"Oh Bryan! That's it baby...keep going. You should see the look on her face! It's fucking beautiful!" Marsha admired, watching the two as they headed towards obvious orgasm together.

Rachel's face was in fact, beginning to turn red with the strain of intensity that was suddenly starting to envelope her. Bryan was desperately trying to stave off his own impending climax, losing ground in doing so with every passing second, however. "Oh Rachel...Rachel....Rachel!" Bryan moaned, feeling his eruption already beginning, lost in a cataclysmic bliss that began to engulf him entirely from head to toe. From out of nowhere, Rachel suddenly groaned, deep...audibly, intensely as she climaxed, meeting Bryan as he poured his spendings deep inside her hungrily sucking womb.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers