Bryan's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

He had felt her hands digging into his back, his shoulders, raking her fingernails down along his sides in passionate bliss. She continued to press her hands deeply against him, as though she were afraid to let go, afraid she would somehow fall if she did.

Eventually Bryan's softening penis slid from her of it's own accord. When it did, he sat up, weak kneed, as well as lightheaded, immediately sitting down in a nearby chair.

"Wow...that was fucking intense," he finally said, breaking the silence.

Marsha had lain down next to Rachel once again, easing her hands and fingers along her body, caressing, comforting without trying to stimulate. Rachel finally eased herself up into more of a reclining position, leaned over and kissed Marsha fully on the lips. Bryan continued to sit there, surprised though pleasantly pleased, at what he was seeing. After several long moments, they finally broke apart and looked over towards him smiling.

"What?" he said grinning back.

"So.....did you like your surprise?" Marsha asked.

"Sur....surprise?" He looked back at them both, questioningly.

Rachel and Marsha broke up into conspiritory laughter together.

"What?" he said again.

"When you go back to work on Monday, maybe you should drop by Jane's office." Marsha suggested.

"Jane?" he again questioned in his one-worded responses. Sounding a little like Tarzan when he did.

"Yes...you...see Jane. Say Thanks!" Marsha quipped at him, now imitating Tarzan herself.

Rachel was beginning to laugh hysterically. "Oh just tell him, Marsha!" she said laughing even harder now.

Bryan was about to speak, but he could only think to say "what" again, so refrained from doing so.

"Ok..." Marsha said, controlling herself enough to tell Bryan the story. "Kathy? Bryan?" she said, "Nick's wife? Well...she and Jane are sisters."

Bryan was still confused however, staring at the two women as though seeing them for the first time.

"Jane might have been my boss Bryan, but we were still pretty good friends too," Rachel said. "There wasn't much she didn't know about me. Anyway, Marsha confided in Kathy a while back about this little fantasy of yours. Eventually, Kathy spoke to Jane, who mentioned that she might know someone who'd be interested, especially as I already knew who you were. The only problem was, my working there. When I took the other job, Jane got me in contact with Marsha, we met for lunch and set the whole thing up as a surprise for you."

"So...you and Marsha were in on this in the beginning then? Everything?" he said looking over towards Rachel curiously.

"Everything..." Rachel said winking at him. "Marsha thought you might enjoy the little afternoon's get acquainted session. Which was fun...especially for me," she added winking at him.

"Well I'll be go to hell," Bryan said.

"So obviously...you two have known one another for a little while," he said looking at them, then raising his eyebrows as another question hit him. "How well?" he asked pointedly.

"Nothing quite this intimate, before today." Marsha confessed. "Though I wouldn't mind it at all if we enjoyed this again from time to time."

Bryan laughed...."I'd like that myself!" he exclaimed happily looking towards Rachel, who was already nodding her head in agreement.

"By the way Bryan...I still expect you to fulfill my fantasy some time too, you know," Marsha said.

"Nick?"

"Yeah...Nick, maybe Kathy too. Who knows?" she said. "Or...how about Rachel, me...and Kathy?" Marsha said slyly, tweaking one of Rachel's still hardened nipples.

"What?" Bryan said, triggering the girl's laughter all over again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers