Casey's Fall Ch. 17

Story Info
Week 3, Wed. But I don't even play baseball. Wait what?
4.1k words
4.7
12.8k
9

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey woke up early and immediately put her trainers on to ride her bicycle the short distance to the park to get some laps in. It was awful to have to do it all nude now, but she took heart that at least here there weren't many people around in the dawn light to see her. She still wasn't used to it and wasn't sure she ever would be, but at the same time she knew she had to find some way to accept it. It wasn't like there was any choice about that now. Registering as a nudist was permanent, unless there were extenuating circumstances such as a medical issue, and she had nothing like that up her sleeve. Even in ten years' time when her indenture was finished, she'd still be stuck nude. She'd probably be too old then for much of a porn career as well, so she'd have to find some way of getting mainstream work. Fat chance of that as a registered nudist and former porn star…

Fuck Jolene! She'd probably clean up from all this as well. Casey could only hope that maybe her porn career was really successful, and Jolene would continue to support her at the end of it. Or she'd end up married to Greg or someone nice so she wouldn't have to earn a living on her back as a street whore or something hideous like that. It was awful to imagine what might happen at the end of all this. In the meantime, she could only do what she had to do to get by, and that meant being a good little porn star for her sister so they didn't both end up starving, and hopefully earn enough for them both to live off when all of this was over. Assuming Jolene had any degree of empathy tucked away somewhere in that sociopathic head of hers.

Jolene still wasn't up when she got home again so Casey took a shower, inserted the butt-plug, and put her white stilettos on, doing her best to live the life she had no choice about living now anyway.

Jolene emerged just as Casey finished brewing the coffee.

"Mmm that smells good," she commented as she came out of her room. "How are the shoes going? You look totally cute in them."

"Um... yeah, they're feeling more natural now, I guess," Casey replied, knowing that nothing else about her state of dress felt particularly natural yet. "I'll get you a coffee. What would you like for breakfast today?"

"Um... just toast I think."

Jolene watched her naked sister strutting around the kitchen in her heels with the blue butt-plug visible from behind. She could see that Casey seemed to be really playing the part now while still retaining just enough embarrassment about it all to make it completely delicious. With her skinny athletic body, perky tits, and hairless pussy, she just exuded sex without losing any of her innocent teenage girl qualities. When you looked at her, you could tell you were seeing something that normally wouldn't be displayed, and that was money in the bank.

"Thanks, Casey," Jolene acknowledged as her breakfast was served. "I don't have a tute until this afternoon, but I need to go out this morning for a little while. I'll get you to take care of the floors and laundry while I'm gone."

"No problems. I'll be here," Casey replied.

Jolene showered, then departed while Casey attended her chores. It was nice to be alone with no one looking at her for a change, and she sang along with some songs on the radio as she worked.

An hour or two later she heard Jolene coming back through the front door. She sounded happy and Casey went to check if she needed help. She was carrying a large shopping bag and a baseball bat which piqued Casey's curiosity no end.

"I've got some presents for you," Jolene cheerfully announced.

Now Casey was really curious.

She bought her a baseball bat for me? I don't even play baseball.

"Oh ok, I guess, but I don't really play baseball?" Casey asked with some confusion.

"That's your goal. And these are to help you get there," Jolene said matter-of-factly while handing Casey the shopping bag.

Casey looked in the bag and was shocked to see it was full of the most enormous dildos she'd ever seen. Suddenly she realised what Jolene meant.

"Wait, you don't seriously expect me to fit a baseball bat inside me, do you?" Casey asked, completely aghast.

"Of course! Well, not right away, but the dildos will help you get there. I know you can do it. I've seen other girls manage it and it's really not much bigger than your fist. You were so close yesterday, and when you can fit your fist then you'll know won't be far off being able to fit the bat."

"Are you serious, Jolene? It might hurt me even trying."

"Nonsense!" Jolene replied. "Vaginas are elastic enough to fit a whole baby, and a baseball bat isn't anywhere near as big as that. You just need to work up to it and use lots of lube. You'll be fine."

Casey just stared at the bat and thought about her poor vagina. If she ever did get that thing in, she was sure her vag would never be the same again.

"I have another surprise for you too," Jolene continued. "I have some friends coming around who I owe a favour. I'm sure they'd be thrilled if you practised using your new toys in front of them."

It took Casey a moment to realise what Jolene meant.

"Wait, you want me to stick those enormous dildos into me in front of company? You can't be serious, Jolene!" she exclaimed in alarm.

"Now, Casey, remember what you said about me having to push you because you couldn't do it yourself, and you trusted me to help you with your inhibitions? Well, this is a tremendous opportunity to do just that, don't you think?" Jolene asserted.

Casey opened her mouth to protest but then said nothing and let her shoulders drop. Jolene was right. She absolutely hated it, and her heart had started beating fast already, but she knew she would have to do it. After all, she had told Jolene she would have to push her to do what needed to be done. Still, it was one thing to masturbate with toys in front of Mark with his camera, but quite another to do it in front of an audience of strangers.

"You wouldn't embarrass me in front of my guests would you, Casey?" Jolene asked.

Your embarrassment? What about MY embarrassment?

"No, I'll do it," Casey replied, knowing she had already agreed to it in their conversation at the coffee shop on Monday.

You're a porn star now, Casey. This is what porn stars do!

"Excellent! OK, I want you to be the perfect hostess when they arrive, and when the time comes, I want you to hop up on the coffee table with your heels on and then try squatting down on each dildo one by one. They all have suction bases so they should stick on the table. Make sure you keep your legs wide open so they can see, ok?"

"Um… sure. Ok," Casey agreed, even though inside she was definitely not ok. She spent the next thirty minutes absolutely dreading what she had to do. She wished she had the power to stop time or even fast forward it until after the degrading task was over.

At last, there was a knock on the door. Jolene nodded to Casey to answer it.

"Hi," Casey greeted, "come right in."

Oh God! There's four of them and they're all boys!

They seemed vaguely familiar, and then Casey realised where she knew them from. They were the same four boys from her first naked mission at the West Side Park! The same ones who had picked her up and spread her legs between them while they took photos!

Wait, these are Jolene's friends? That too was a set-up?

Casey suddenly felt outraged, but then remembered what Jolene had told her about being the perfect hostess. She had a role to play to try to make all of this seem normal to everyone. If the truth got out, she might end up back in the State's hands and on the auction block.

Don't overthink things, Casey. Just do what you know you have to do. It's too late for anger now.

"Can I get you guys some beers?" Casey asked.

All four pairs of eyes greedily took in her naked form. Casey felt it like hot lasers piercing her body. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself or run out of the room, but she knew she had to play it cool and pretend to be the willing porn star these guys expected her to be.

"Yes please, that would be lovely," one of them answered.

Casey went off to fetch the beers while they chatted with Jolene.

"You really did it, Jolene? You got her to become a nudist and she's ok with it?"

"Well, not completely ok yet but she's getting there," Jolene replied.

"Well, I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. It's such a change from that shy girl we first helped you out with. I see you got her to shave too. That bush she had was probably the most impressive I've ever seen."

"Yes, that had to go. I think she's much happier without it now," Jolene responded.

"It's possibly the smoothest shave I've ever seen," he commented. "What's your secret?"

"Ahh… I'll show you," she replied with a smile just as Casey came back into the room with the drinks. "Casey, could you come over here please?"

Casey served the boys' drinks and then obediently went to Jolene's side, where she was motioned to stand facing the boys in front of her. Jolene then gently guided Casey's knees open until her feet were about shoulder width apart.

"Can you tell if she ever grew hair there at all?" Jolene asked with her hands on her sister's bare hips as she looked around from the side. "It's actually not shaved. We had the hair permanently removed so now it'll never grow back. She has the most beautiful pussy don't you think? It was a crime to have it hidden under all that hair."

"Um... yeah definitely," he replied, almost choking on his beer.

Casey was dying inside.

"We're slowly getting her out of her shell and dropping all of her old tomboy ways. She's getting good in heels now. Casey, show them how you can squat."

While mortified listening to Jolene talk about her like she wasn't even there, Casey squatted without hesitating, hoping she was playing the role of someone comfortable with being nude in front of boys.

"C'mon. Legs nice and wide. You can do better than that," Jolene urged.

Casey spread wider and looked up to see that the boys all had huge grins and very wide eyes looking straight at her open pussy.

"You seem to have her trained very well, or is she into this?"

"Casey?" Jolene asked, expecting Casey to answer.

"Um... I've always wanted to be a nudist and I like showing myself off," Casey responded, struggling to come up with a sane reason why any woman would be doing what she was doing right then.

"Well, we're all glad that you do, I can assure you of that," came the reply.

"Casey, why don't you show the boys your new toys?" Jolene asked.

The moment she had been dreading had arrived. While she had already committed herself to doing it, that didn't mean her heart wasn't racing wildly as she got the bag of dildos out and lay them in size order on the coffee table. She selected the smallest one at first, which was still eye-wateringly huge. Then she stood it on its base and got up on the table above it. She slowly went down into the squat position and attempted to allow it to penetrate her. She could feel that familiar ache in her lower stomach again. It felt like crazy butterflies. She sensed that she was very wet already. Why did humiliation make her body act this way? She knew her animal brain was taking over again, just as it did in the early webcam sessions, and afterwards she would be disgusted with herself at what she had done. Nevertheless, it was time for that part of her to take over anyway. She was a porn star now and that wasn't going to change any time soon.

Squatting down her high heels on the coffee table, she found she could only get the tip of the dildo inside her due to the width of the table and the awkwardness of the position. She was breathing heavily now and starting to moan and make other whimpering noises. In frustration and wanting more, she got down off the coffee table and instead straddled it, spreading her legs out as wide as she could either side of it, and lowering herself onto the dildo until its full length had vanished inside her. She could hear a woman moaning and realised that it was her own voice.

"Try this one," one of the boys suggested while handing her a larger one.

Casey took it without thinking, momentarily rising up off the first one, only to put the new one in its place. It was quite a bit larger, filling her completely and she closed her eyes and started to grind on it.

"Now this one."

Again, Casey obediently took it and replaced the previous one. This one wasn't the largest of the set, but it still wouldn't go into her at first and she had to put more of her body weight into it. At last, her pussy surrendered, and it slid in. The sensation of being stretched caused her to cum instantly. She was vaguely aware of her legs and breasts shaking, and animal noises coming from her throat. She leaned back and put her hands on the table behind her, thrusting her pussy forward with the massive dildo stretching her to her limit. Her hair was all over her face and she knew she was showing everyone more than anyone else had ever seen, but she couldn't stop. The orgasm kept convulsing though her whole body and she wasn't sure it was going to end, or if she even cared anymore if it didn't. Reluctantly she tilted her pelvis up so that the dildo popped out, but she remained poised above it. Her open pussy kept pulsating with a trail of her vaginal juice still attached to the head of the dildo. She could hear her heartbeat in her eardrums, and at last it started slowing as the orgasm gradually abated. Once again, humiliation replaced the ecstasy she had been feeling as she opened her eyes and looked around at her audience. Embarrassed, she wiped herself with her hand and stood up while trying not to look into anyone's eyes.

There was silence.

"Oh…my…God!" one of the boys uttered eventually.

"I have to fuck her," said another.

"Sorry, boys," Jolene quickly chimed in. "Looking only. No touching."

"Dammit!" came the disappointed replies.

"I uhh, can I get you more beers?" Casey asked, wishing for nothing more than to get out of the room even if it was just for a moment.

"Uhh… yeah sure."

Casey went into the bathroom first and used a washcloth to clean up the wetness around her pussy and down her inner thighs. Then she washed her hands and fixed her hair. She did it robotically, trying not to think about what she had just done. She was utterly humiliated, and now she couldn't even cover herself after the act. Her body would still be on display when she went back out, just as it had been during her degrading performance as she had masturbated for them and let them all see her cum. She thought about Greg seeing her like this, and she wanted to cry. There was no time for that now, though. People were expecting to see a professional porn star so that's what she had to show them.

Gathering her senses, she took the boys out their beers and stood near Jolene as they drank them.

"That was amazing, Casey," one exclaimed. "You are one hell of a girl! I wish they were all like you,"

"Cheers to that," another agreed.

Jolene looked at her watch.

"Shit!" she said. "I have a tute shortly. Guys, I hate to break up the party, but I have places to be and Casey has stuff she needs to do too."

"Yeah, no problems. That was awesome I must say. Thank you so much, Casey."

"No problems," Casey replied, then wondered why the fuck she said it that way. It made her sound like she was grateful for the opportunity to debase herself for them, but then again, a proper porn star would be grateful. Living a double life was starting to get confusing. She was sure that whoever invented the phrase "fake it until you make it" had never thought it would be used to cover this situation.

"Ok, troops. Let's roll," the driver announced.

And a few minutes later their car was backing out of the driveway. Casey waved but didn't follow them out. Instead, she started cleaning up the empty beer bottles and other mess they had left behind.

"You excelled yet again, sis," Jolene praised as she came back in.

Casey was feeling a bit emotional now as she considered what she had done, and was now playing the maid, cleaning up after them after she had shown them everything she had. It made her feel less than human.

"Why did you make me do that, Jolene? You made me put on a sex show for four guys who already humiliated me once. Why?"

"Why do you think, Casey? Inhibitions remember. Think about it. Next time you do that, will it be as hard? Or even if you walked downtown right now, would it give you as much trouble as it normally would? You're one step closer to happiness now."

Casey didn't think there was any way she could ever be happy with any of this, but Jolene had a point. Maybe everything else would be a little bit easier to bear now that this horrible thing was done and behind her. She had said that she would need to be pushed after all, and wasn't this exactly that? If what just happened wasn't pushing, she didn't know what was. Jolene had also stepped in when the guys wanted to take it further too, so she had a limit with what she was prepared to let happen. That had to be empathy, right? She had to give her that.

"Ok fine," Casey responded. "But that was really hard."

"I know it was, babygirl, but you know what? You did it, and I'm prouder than ever of you for it."

Casey was still feeling miffed despite Jolene's compliment.

"Sadly, I really do have to get going now," Jolene continued, looking at her watch. "But it occurred to me that it's time to bring your friends up to date with everything and let them know you're now a nudist before you go back to Tech. That way it won't be such a shock, and you'll have people on your team. Let's have a coming out party for you on Friday night. I'll leave it in your hands to invite them over. I think you should invite Cassandra too. I know she's kind of a bitch but bringing her up to speed is going to be better sooner rather than later I think."

Casey started to object but then realised Jolene was right. She had been avoiding contacting her friends because she really couldn't come up with an explanation for all of this. There was no avoiding it forever, though. She would have to tell them sooner or later, and getting it out of the way before she showed up at Tech nude on Monday would be the better option. Just showing up there naked would shock them, and enough people were going to be shocked already. She needed all the support she could get so getting them onside beforehand was the way to go. Not to mention letting Cassandra get whatever crap she was going to lay on her out of her system as well.

Oh God! Cassandra…

"Ok," Casey replied, looking down.

"Ok then. Toodles!" Jolene farewelled as she headed out the door.

"Bye," Casey replied.

She finished tidying up the house, and then decided she would text everyone rather than call. This would be embarrassing enough without having to openly talk about it and explain herself.

"Hi Greg. I miss you. <3 I'm ok & living with Jolene now. I'm a reg nudist now & want to have a coming out party on Friday night. Can you come?"

Ding.

"Hi. Great to hear from you! I was starting to worry. Nudist? Wow! No worries for Friday. Let me know time and address. <3"

Casey sent the details. Then she wondered how to break it to Amelia and ask her to come. She wasn't sure how her friend would take the news. Then she thought she may as well just do a copy and paste of Greg's message and hope it went down ok.

12