All Comments on 'Changes - Her Story'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Another cuckold in the making. What is it with the male characters in these stories? They all are portrayed as having no self respect, no moral fibre and quite ok for their wives to have sex with others.

The wife in this story is a self centred, narcissistic bitch, allegedly loves her husband but is carrying on an illicit affair with the next door neighbour.

No doubt he will roll over and be complicit in the affair, rolling over and becoming a lap dog for his wife.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

No matter what the husband wants this wife is still a cheating slut. No better than an animal in heat. If she had only controlled her desires like a human and spoke to her husband then she could hold her head up high and know she was a good person, but now she can’t and will always know she is just a bitch in heat.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

@northstanderrhino said it all...and the conclusion is that this marriage will end soon...She cheated every single day without any remorse, showing she had no respect for her husband...But as soon as she is sure her husband is a wimp and gay, what is left from this marriage? Nothing at all...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another skank whore trying to have her cake and eat it. The writer should habe the husband beating the shit out the lover and divorce the skank whore but it unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story teller but obvious outcome, author will make Tim a cuck, maybe even a bi-cuck. Cheating wife & neighbor will get off free and have everything they want at the expense of Tim's manhood. Author will make Tim happy and thankful instead of tossing his selfish slut wife to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband fucked over..... all about her.... usual shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It looks like a page got left off, as the story rather abruptly ends. I wonder if the two negative nellies who commented even read the story as they don't seem to realize it is incomplete. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy thinking: "My lack of guilt was a little concerning though. I thought about it and came to the realization that sex with Jon was something I wanted for me. It had nothing to do with my love for Tim." --

Amy's lack of guilt is the smoking gun in this crime against her husband Tim. Amy must be a narcissist to be able to turn off her emotional responsibility towards Tim. Feeling guilt for having cheated would demonstrate her failure regarding her responsibilities towards her husband. She failed to be faithful. She failed to stay "pure", she failed to be honest, she failed to maintain trust, she is simply a FAILURE. She just doesn't care. She did it once in the spur of the moment with a "now's my chance" mentality. And within days of that event she was cheating two to three times a WEEK in the first month. That's not Martian Slut Ray, that's a Vagimaximus Profoundus Rail Gun at 1.21 Gigawatts! The harmonics from that blast disrupted marital bliss across the county on either side of the shot for miles! Unfortunately there seems to be more to be unleashed in future chapters. Cut to the chase Tim, wreck Jon's jewels and cut Amy loose, just ghost the B*tch!

mavriktumavriktualmost 2 years ago

WHY on earth do these naysayers continue reading LW stories if they get sickened by them ?? Go to Lit home page, it describes the categories.LW, states it contains stories of infidelity,wife haring etc. Dont like ?? DONT READ, I dont like BDSM and have never read one. If I read another category and it starts getting into it,I click to a different one ,easy peazy and I still enjoy my day and dont slam my laptop in frustration.That said, looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mavvriktu Why the fuck do you care? Read your cuck stories and don't worry about what others think. Did you write this fucking shit story? No, you didn't, so shut the fuck up. 1* for being an ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer normally writes Gay stories. I guess the husband will end up sucking Jons dick. And be the full on gay cuck the writer wants him to be.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry my dear little closeted man...for some reason gay/bi men think this is a thing "It had nothing to do with my love for Tim." It does it revels there is none.

Not sure why cucks are literally so stupid and proud of it. But congratz on a by the numbers mess Nancy.

As for why we read this, my dear weak limp wristed closted cock lovers? Its fun. Personally I liek to see if the mentally ill can actually write a good one, you can't. Every once in a while one of you wonder wimps can write but the story is so bad or just a cut and paste from others stories, that its good for a laugh.

Alos I like to see how often studies prove correct about you, and the majority of time studies have you all pegged to a "T". Most cucks are Republicans, have serious self respect/esteem, issues, tend to be gay or bisexual, have a self lothing issue that translates into the need to be humiliated and such a bad self view that losing the one they love to someone else is seen as erotic.

So panty boy, the problem is, its fun to see such a mentally unwell group frolic around, taking about eating other mens cum and telling everyone they arent gay.

I shouldnt laugh, I feel pity for you. But I still laugh, because being that much of a loser is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHY on earth do cry babies like "mavriktu" even bother to comment. All they do is whine about others. Idiot didn't have much to say about the story. 1* in his honor.

furluvrcafurluvrcaalmost 2 years ago

This story is not my cup of tea (I’d rather read about Tim and Jon fucking each other’s brains out) BUT the “slut”-shaming is sadly predictable. Decrying a woman’s sexual desires for someone other than her husband is almost certainly hypocritical. Would people be as vicious if Tim were the one cheating? I doubt it, particularly if his wife hinted that she liked the effect on his sexual receptivity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
This Author Specializes In Gay Male Stores. Tim Is Fucked, But He's Going To Like It.

Laughable. Just another big cock whore, how original. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice hot read, awaiting more

freebase2020freebase2020almost 2 years ago

ugh, the cuckie brigade has found the comments! mavriktu is right, these lonely trolls are losers. why do these old men hate women so much? probably because they're losers in life, and need to come here and let us know how they lost at their lives . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far, you just need to finish it with the dinner and the fun that night then the 3-some. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Mav,

Why do people read the comments if they are just going to whine about them?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

... I liek to see if the mentally ill can actually write a good one, you can't. Every once in a while one of you wonder wimps can write but the story is so bad or just a cut and paste from others stories, that its good for a laugh. - So that is why YOU have NO stories posted here. I should've guessed that one.

Sorry about YOUR luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comments here are cracking me up. Sounds like a bunch of men who were cucked by their wives and bitter about it. As if sexual stories are somehow required to reflect reality. Can't think of any other reason someone would read this story and then spew negativity, passing judgment on the characters for not behaving the way the reader would expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The comments here are cracking me up."

.

What cracks me up is that in all of your comment, you never once mention anything about the story, good or bad. You criticize people for others for "passing judgment on the characters", but all you do is pass judgement on others for daring to post their opinion of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"WHY on earth do these naysayers continue reading LW stories if they get sickened by them ?"

.

What part of you have to read a story to know what is in it is too complex for your to understand? If I can know what is in a story without reading it, that's solid evidence it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't understand the people that are bashing others comments. Sounds like those people only want it one way their way only. ☹

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Taking a big risk!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES