Changes - Her Story

Story Info
A new neighbor brings out Tim and Amy's true desires.
15.5k words
4.02
22.3k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
228 Followers

I can remember the day Tim's and my lives changed like it was yesterday. It was a Saturday one year ago. A day that started like any other weekend day at our house.

We had had breakfast that morning and Tim was off somewhere in the house doing who knows what. I was still in the kitchen doing the morning dishes when I saw movement at the vacant house next door. Looking through my kitchen window I could see a truck loaded with boxes and household items backed in the driveway. A shirtless man walking out of the garage and climbing into the bed of the truck is what had caught my eye. I thought it must be the new owner moving in. I was mesmerized by what I saw. I watched as he lifted a large box and stepped down from the truck. If this was the new owner; ooh la la.

I had been expecting this moment ever since George, the previous owner, told us he was retiring, selling the house and moving across the country to live with his daughter. I was sad to see him go; he had been such a nice neighbor. He had told us that he was selling to a co-worker, but nothing else about them. I had hoped the new owner would be as nice as old mister Grace, but I was not prepared for such a hot body. He looked to be in his early thirties.

The man disappeared into the garage; his huge arm muscles bulging. He returned to retrieve another box. He was tall. At least 6', probably taller, and he was built like a tank. The muscles of his bare chest and abdomen were shiny with a sheen of sweat. It made him look very sexy. He had dark hair that was cut short. I couldn't see his facial features plainly from my window, but I sure wanted to.

Looking at him through the window as he worked I felt a tingle run through me. I couldn't imagine why just watching him was getting me aroused but it certainly was. I found myself imagining what it would be like to have him naked between my legs. I thought," I have not desired another man since Tim and I met." That thought stopped me cold. Desire? Was that really the right word? Did I desire this stranger?

My thoughts drifted back over our lives together. Tim and I had been together for thirteen years and married for a little over nine. In the beginning our sex life was exciting and I was ready for sex anytime he made advances, which was pretty often. I could count the number of lovers I had been with on one hand before Tim and my experience was limited. I liked sex and although I was too timid to express my desires, we experimented with several sexual acts and positions. I loved them all.

Through the years our marriage, in and out of bed, had calmed down to a set routine. Tim's sexual advances became less frequent as the years passed and I was too passive to take the initiative. We still had great sex occasionally. I was still attracted to Tim and I feel sure he still found me desirable. I guess the truth is we had become jaded. Our marriage was good, but we were in a boring rut of daily life.

Tim is still a good looking man at 37. Dark wavy hair and blue eyes rule his always smiling face. He has gained a few pounds and is pushing 200 on a 5' 10" frame, but still looks fit. Overall he is in great physical shape. I am two years younger than Tim and I still look like I did when we were in high school. I had strived to maintain my girlish physique through the years. I am a slim 115 pounds with an ass that still looks good in a pair of shorts or a bikini. My 36C tits are almost out of proportion on my 5 foot 6 inch frame. There is no sag in them. They stand firm even without a bra. My green eyes are framed with auburn hair that I wear cut at my shoulders.

I still enjoyed the sex when we had the occasional quick encounter. Tim's cock fits perfectly and he can hit the right spot to send me into orgasmic bliss. The problem was that it was hard to get in the mood. Because of my passiveness I found it easier to just masturbate when I got too horny. In all the years with Tim, I had never seriously considered being with another man sexually. I had fantasies, sure, but this felt different.

I realized I was leaning against the sink with my legs crossed as I squeezed my pussy tight. My hand crept beneath the waistband of my shorts as I uncrossed my legs. I could feel the heat of my arousal as it slipped inside my panties and across my pubic mound. I was already wet. My finger slid across my clitoris and I softly moaned with the pleasurable sparks of sensation that shot through me.

To this day I still can't explain why I was affected that way. What I was doing shocked my sensibilities. I had never done anything like that outside the privacy of my bedroom. I was out of control, but the boldness of what I was doing was arousing me even more. I let my finger slip between my wet pussy lips and gently massaged my clitoris. My knees buckled a little as I fingered myself while watching the sexy hunk next door work; unaware he was the object of my fantasy. My orgasm arrived very quickly.

As I was recovering my composure Tim walked into the kitchen. It occurred to me that he had almost caught me masturbating. I had never done that in front of him. The idea of him watching me was suddenly very arousing. I almost wished he had come into the kitchen two minutes earlier.

Keeping my eyes locked on the guy as he labored with the boxes I said, "Tim, come see our new neighbor moving in to the Grace's old place." He joined me at the kitchen sink. I leaned back into him hoping to feel a bulge as I made contact. No such luck, but as we stood there watching I felt Tim's erection growing against my ass as I pressed into him.

An idea how I could get a closer look at this beautiful man popped into my head. He was stoking my fire just by existing within my sight and I couldn't help myself. "Tim, I bet he could use a hand with those boxes. Why don't we go out and introduce ourselves. Let's welcome him to the neighborhood and offer our help?" I thought it was a good plan.

I could barely control the quivering in my body as we walked next door to meet our new neighbor. My nipples were hard and my panties were soaked. He saw us approaching and stood up in the bed of the truck. What I saw took my breath. The muscles of his arms and torso were well defined. He looked like a chiseled Greek statue that had sprung to life. My eyes followed the thin line of matted hair that trailed down his flat abdomen until it disappeared beneath the waist band of his sweat pants. I yearned to see where that line of hair terminated.

I tore my eyes and thoughts from his crotch and looked at his face. He had the most beautiful smile and his amazing blue eyes sparkled as our gazes met. I was staring, speechless, at this magnificent hunk of a man. It was like time had stopped. He was very handsome. His lips were thin and had a sexy curve to them. I wondered how they would feel against mine. Or as he sucked my hard nipples. My mind was racing. What the hell was happening to me. Why were my thoughts so sexual? This was so out of character for me.

I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding when I heard Tim say, "Hello there. My name is Tim and this is my wife Amy." I took a breath and said, "I saw you unloading your truck through my kitchen window. We would like to welcome you to the neighborhood and offer our help."

He jumped down from the bed of the truck and stuck out his hand. As he and Tim shook hands he said, "Well hi. I'm Jon, no H. Pleased to meet you. I just bought this place from George Grace. He told me that I could expect to meet the nicest couple living next door." He looked directly at me and continued, "Please forgive my directness, but he neglected to mention just how beautiful you were, Amy. Tim, you're a lucky man."

Jon turned to me and stuck out his hand. His compliment was melting me. I know it was my imagination, but I thought I could feel wetness down my inner thighs. I stood there speechless, looking at his muscled chest glistening with a light sheen from his sweat. I did a bold thing. I waved his hand aside and embraced him, saying as I did, "I'm a hugger not a hand shaker." My hands were on his upper arms. When I pulled my body into his, my tits crushed against his pecs. My nipples felt like rocks trapped in my bra. His biceps rippled under my hands. I stepped back and looked into his beautiful eyes. I wanted to kiss those sexy lips. I was almost totally out of control.

I backed away from him before I could act on that impulse. I could feel my chest heaving. I was hoping my soaked panties were not wetting the crotch of my shorts. I had never reacted to any other man this way before; not even Tim when we first met. It was like I was a wild animal in heat. Smiling brightly I said, "Welcome to the neighborhood, Jon; no H. So nice to meet you. And thank you for such a lovely compliment."

I was disappointed and relieved at the same time when Tim said, "Let me give you a hand with these boxes, Jon. If you have more stuff to bring over I am willing to help you all day. Amy suggested we do the neighborly thing so I am at your disposal."

I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to so I said my goodbyes and went home. I couldn't stop watching Jon from my vantage point at the kitchen window as he and Tim worked. Surrendering to my arousal I abandoned my inhibitions and unfastened my shorts. When I slipped my hand inside my panties my fingers raked through my pubic hair and I imagined it was Jon's hand touching me. I rubbed my middle finger in a circle around my clitoris sending waves of pleasure through me.

That felt good, but this time I wanted more. I pushed my shorts and panties off my hips and let them fall to the floor. I inserted two fingers into my vagina. Standing there at the kitchen sink, naked from the waist down, I masturbated as I imagined my fingers were Jon's hard cock fucking me. I fantasized about him touching me in places no one but Tim has touched in years. I leaned forward picturing Jon pounding me hard from behind.

It only took minutes to get myself off. The waves of pleasurable sensations coursing through me were incredible as my orgasm hit hard. My legs shook and I moaned loudly as I clamped my hand tightly against my pussy. My knees weakened and I had to sit down at the kitchen table to recover. I sat there recovering, my legs splayed open, and absently stroked my clitoris, imagining it was Jon's tongue stroking me. It felt strange and exciting to be openly masturbating in my kitchen. As good as my orgasm had been I was still aroused so I fingered myself until I came again.

That orgasm seemed to abate my lust, but I was antsy. I wanted to go next door and chat with the guys just to be near Jon's hot body. I started to worry something had screwed up in my head. Did I have a tumor growing in my brain or something weird like that causing this sudden change in my behavior? I thought, "To hell with it. If it is that then I'm going to enjoy myself till it kills me." I laughed to myself at the absurdness of that thought.

I got up and looked out the window to get another look at Jon. His truck was gone. They must have gone to get another load of Jon's things. My disappointment turned to determination when I decided it was time to make the guys some lunch as I waited for them to return.

Before doing that I took a shower to freshen up. After my shower I put on all fresh clothes. I choose another pair of tight fitting, only skimpier shorts over thong panties. Skipping a bra I picked out a loose fitting crop top with spaghetti straps. I knew the way I was dressed was over the top, but I was feeling adventurous. As aroused as I was I wanted, no, needed to get Tim interested enough to quench the fire that was burning within me. I had never been bold enough to initiate sex with Tim, but that was changing today.

All freshened up I made sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea. My heart skipped when I heard the truck pulling into the yard next door. I quickly loaded a serving tray with the sandwiches, grabbed the pitcher of tea and walked next door to feed the hard working men.

My swaying tits brushing against the material of my blouse was making my nipples hard and sending tingles all through me. By the time I got to Jon's truck my panties were damp again. Looking at the two sexy men checking me out I was emboldened enough to flirt with them both.

In my sexiest voice I said, "Time for lunch boys. I have something here I know you will find delicious. Come and help yourselves to whatever you want." The looks on their faces were priceless. They were both very complimentary for my thoughtfulness. Giving myself an excuse to remain near Jon, I stayed and chatted with them while they scarfed down the food and drink. I flirted shamelessly.

Changing panties hadn't helped. My pussy was tingling and I could feel my juices soaking the fresh ones. I don't think I had ever been this aroused before. Every time Jon moved and his muscles flexed I felt myself getting wetter. I was talking about anything and everything trying to prolong having to go back home. When Tim suggested it was time to get back to it so they could finish moving Jon's stuff, I had another idea to get more time with our new neighbor.

Wanting to give them one last tease I stood and picked up the serving tray from the ground. I knew that they both had a good view of my free hanging tits as the top of my blouse fell open. Pretending not to notice their stares when I straightened up, I smiled and said, "I'll leave the tea with you guys. Tim can bring the pitcher home with him. Jon, why don't you join us for supper tonight? I know you are not set up to cook yet and it will be no trouble to cook for three. You don't mind do you Tim?"

Tim looked stunned, but he recovered quickly and said, "Not at all. It'll be a perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other."

Holy! Did I want to get to know Jon. I had a favorite fantasy, but I had never had the nerve to try and make it a reality. Over the years Tim and I had shared our fantasies with each other, but we had never considered acting upon them. After all, they were just fantasies. Well, right that moment I had a strong urge to fulfill my fantasy of having two men at once. I didn't know what had come over me, but I could hardly resist the urge to offer myself to Jon right in front of Tim. My libido was sexually charged almost beyond sensibility.

Before I could get into trouble I excused myself so I could go home and start supper. The first thing I did was take another shower to cool down and ended up masturbating to another orgasm. It had been years since I had multiple orgasms in a week, much less in one day. And I was sure I was going to have at least one more before the night was done once I got Tim in bed. It was shocking how Jon had ignited my raw sexual desire.

Tim came in around five o'clock. He told me that Jon would be over shortly, then went to take a shower and change clothes. For a moment I regretted inviting Jon for supper. A few minutes later my heart fluttered in my chest when Jon knocked on the back door.. I motioned for him to come on in. God he was so handsome. He had on a Polo shirt that was stretched tight across his ample pecs and the jeans he was wearing were much tighter than the loose fitting sweat pants he had on earlier.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw the bulge in the front of his jeans. It looked big. I was betting he was a lot bigger than Tim's seven inches. My pussy was leaking again, soaking a third pair of panties. I tore my eyes and thoughts from his crotch and said, "Come have a seat. Tim is finishing up his shower. He'll be out in time for diner."

Jon sat talking with me while I set the table. He was so easy to talk to. I found out he was 34 years old and single; never married. Tim came in the kitchen and fixed us all a before dinner drink, then led Jon into the living room. Boy, did I need that drink. A short time later I announced dinner was ready. The conversation was light as we enjoyed the meal. Jon told us he had lived in our town all his life except for a three year stint in the Army. He had worked with George, the previous owner of the house next door. He said he was tired of living in apartments and George gave him a good deal on the house. He was dating a couple of women on occasion, but nothing serious.

After dinner, even though I was anxious to get Tim in bed, I just couldn't let Jon go just yet. So I invited him to stay for another drink and more conversation. Jon stayed awhile as I filled him in on our lives. After a second drink he politely excused himself, claiming exhaustion from the days activities. Tim and Jon shook hands and said good night.

He turned to me and I just couldn't help myself. I had to feel those taunt muscles of his arms and chest again so I embraced him with a warm hug. This time I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my tits against his chest. It thrilled me when his arms tightened around me slightly. I wished I could press my hips against him so I could maybe feel his bulge against my belly, but I knew that would have been too much. God, I was being so bold. "Good night, Jon. It sure was nice to meet you today. I look forward to us becoming great neighbors."

I watched Jon's tight buns as he walked down the steps before closing the door behind him. I turned to Tim and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my body against his and I kissed him passionately. I was surprised to feel the bulge of his hard cock. It excited me that he had a hard on. I slid my hand between us and squeezed it before I realized what I was doing. Christ! I had never been this forward before. Tim broke our kiss and said, "Amy, I don't know what's got into you, but I like it."

Without thinking I blurted out the truth. "Damn, that man makes me horny.' I squeezed his cock again. "Umm, how about if this gets into me? " I was definitely out of control. I was so aroused my pussy was throbbing. I had never had sex outside of a bedroom before, but at that moment I had a strong desire that overcame my shyness. Abandoning my inhibitions and moaning in anticipation, I sank to my knees in front of Tim. In my lustiest voice I said, "I want to suck your cock." Holy damn! Where did that come from? I never used explicit language like that. Pushing that thought aside, I unfastened his pants and pulled them to his feet. His cock was rock hard. As I stroked it I asked, "What's got you so turned on, baby?"

He really surprised me when he replied. "What's got me so turned on is knowing how turned on you are by our new neighbor and how forward you are being about it. Look at you; on your knees in our kitchen, ready to suck my dick. You have never done that before and I have never heard you talk like you are doing tonight. The way you greeted Jon this morning and the way you hugged him just now is very unusual for you. You never hug strangers like you did with Jon.

"I watched you at lunch. The way you were dressed and flirting with us. It was no accident that Jon and I got a good look at your bare tits either. That move you made was definitely on purpose. Then tonight the way you wrapped your body around his. Wow. I'll bet you are curious what that bulge in his jeans looks like, too. Well, I guess I can't really blame you though. He does have a smoking hot body doesn't he? Tell me. Are your panties soaked with pussy juice right now?"

I froze. I was busted. Tim knew my desire. Then the tone of his voice registered. He didn't sound upset at all with my response to Jon. In fact he sounded amused. Hot body? If Tim only knew what that body has done to me. What I would like it to do to me. And the way he was talking to me; suggesting it was okay to fantasize about Jon, was making me hotter. He had obviously seen the bulge in Jon's jeans too and was boldly pointing it out.

Tim interrupted my thoughts as he continued to talk. "Yeah, I know you are attracted to him. I don't know how, but it's like meeting Jon today flipped a switch inside of you. Your sexuality has come alive and I like it. Your flaunting yourself like you did today in front of Jon got me so aroused I had to get myself off in the shower this evening. And the way you reacted to Jon tonight, I'm definitely ready to stuff you full of dick and fuck you until we are both too exhausted to move."

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
228 Followers