Chelsea's Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea chugged down half the bottle and crawled back into bed. She felt like she was dying. The water had helped her dry mouth and light head, and after a few minutes of lying there again she got up to at least clean her teeth. She dragged herself from the basin into the shower tying her hair in a messy ponytail and pulling on a robe after drying herself, feeling at least half alive. She walked out into the living room looking for breakfast and finding Riley sitting with Harry.

"Oh goodie," Riley smiled. "Now if you two can promise me that you will eat something before all of the kissy, kissy, sexy make-up business that's about to happen, I will leave you to work out the misunderstanding. Or do I need to stay and supervise?" she put her hands on her hips and looked at them sternly.

"I can't promise anything when she looks that good with a hangover," Harry said with a defeated shrug.

"Fine, I'll stay until she eats something but then all the kissy, kissy, sexy makey-uppy stuff okay. I can't lose my best friend this close to my wedding. So, grovel Harry, I mean it, seriously grovel," Riley instructed.

"I'll eat," Chelsea said, "I don't think I am capable of much else this morning. You don't have to babysit me."

"Well that's disappointing for you then," Riley teased Harry who rolled his eyes at her.

"Go, I'll let her eat," he grumbled.

"Just remember you called him not me, I would have kept him away from you indefinitely. So, no leaving without telling me again," Riley waggled a finger at Chelsea. "Or better yet, just come to my place."

"Thank you, Riley, for everything," Chelsea said. "I promise after the new year I will be the best bridesmaid you could wish for. Whatever you need I will do it."

"I'm counting on it," she smiled and grabbed her bag. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a very understanding fiancé to go and make happy," she winked and left the suite.

"Eat," Harry said, "it will make you feel better. Do you remember our conversation last night?"

"Yes. I'm sorry I was so drunk," Chelsea said. She had trouble keeping eye contact with his intense gaze, so she picked up a roll and began piling bacon and an egg on it.

"I'm not," he smiled. "I doubt you would have called me if you weren't or forgiven me as easily."

"I'm not sure I have entirely," she said honestly. "I can see that what you said was true, but you still made me feel like that girl all over again. You mightn't have meant to, but you did, because you were angry and part of you was angry at me for putting you in that position."

"I know, I was wrong, and as soon as you hung up, I knew just how wrong I was," Harry said softly.

"I know you won't say it, so I will. I shouldn't have hung up. I shouldn't have left. I should have called Thomas and asked him what he had said to you," she admitted. "Had I been the one who got an ambiguous text like that from someone I trusted, I can't say that I wouldn't have reacted badly either." She took another bite of the roll feeling her stomach protest and not being sure if it was the food or the conversation that caused her nausea.

"That sounds very logical and reasoned," he said sitting back and trying to distance himself from how sexy she looked sitting there with her messy hair and the light robe slipping from her shoulder and baring part of her breast as she ate. "Personally I love logical, reasoned thought. I rarely display my emotions to anyone, and if you asked the people that know me, they would tell you I am so stiffly formal, that they are sure I have a large stick up my ass at all times." He saw her smile and heard the small giggle after she covered her mouth with one hand.

"I lost my mind last night when we couldn't find you and Riley told me to start checking the morgue. I badgered friends, growled at everyone who tried to help me, and most of all hated myself for the fact that I hurt you so badly because I wasn't thinking clearly. I didn't believe it. I wanted you to tell me the things I had heard weren't true. I wanted you to explain or at least argue with me. I realise how that must have sounded to you at the time and I can't apologise enough for the way I sounded."

"Riley said she made you suffer, possibly longer than you needed to," Chelsea admitted. "She did that for me. You won't get angry at her, will you?"

"You make me feel," he said using her words back at her and shook his head. "In the last ten days, I have been more relaxed, smiled more, been excited, frustrated, happy, sad, and so fucking horny that I can't think straight half the time." He looked at her seriously then, "You do that to me, and it's so hard to sit here and not touch you when you look the way you do, it's killing me." He ran his fingers through his hair. "No one has ever made me feel so much, and I can't lose you like this. Don't put all those defensive walls back up between us, please."

Chelsea heard the anguish in his voice and put down the roll, half eaten. She saw him watching her carefully, his eyes showing all the emotion his impassioned speech has held, and she melted into the feelings she had developed for him in such a short time. She stood and went to sit beside him and took his hand.

"As you wish," she whispered softly and leant in to kiss him. Harry pulled her onto his lap and kissed her deeply, standing, he carried her into the bedroom. He continued the long kiss breaking it only to remove his shirt, pulling it over his head rather than wasting time on buttons.

He pulled the band from her hair and let the cloud of red tangles curl about her face as he pushed her robe from her shoulders. Hungry for her and needing this physical contact he fell onto the bed carrying her with him. There was no finesse and little in the way of foreplay as he widened her thighs and thrust into her, groaning deeply at how wet and ready she was for him. He moved within her and felt her move with him as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

It was a hard and short-lived fuck being more about possession than love. He rolled to his back breathing heavily and pulling her with him. He could feel the fading trembles of her orgasm that had matched his own. They lay there in silence for long minutes their breathing in sync as they regained their composure.

"That was the kissy, kissy, makey-uppy sex, Riley said we had to have, let's go home, and have the real make-up sex," Harry said kissing her lightly and pulling her from the bed.

*****

Chelsea 9: The Twelfth Day

"So this is better than make-up sex?" Harry weighed the box in his hands.

"Oh dear, I may have exaggerated that slightly," Chelsea said sitting up in bed and looking at him. They had barely moved from the bedroom since arriving home yesterday afternoon except to eat and use the bathroom. "I don't want you to build it up to be something it's not. It's just something simple, but I put a lot of thought into it," she explained. "You're a hard man to buy for, anything you want you just get, and that doesn't leave much room for surprises."

"If you chose it for me, I expect it will be perfect," he said still studying the plain cardboard box it had been delivered in. "Speaking of surprises I still owe you a tenth and eleventh day of Christmas before tonight," he smiled and went to get up but stopped and sat back down when she spoke softly.

"You've been very generous with all of the gifts you have given me. There's no need for more, especially after the last few days," Chelsea said sadly. "It's Christmas Eve you can open that now. I don't want you to build it up any more than it has been and be disappointed. It's just something small."

"I couldn't be disappointed," he said leaning over to kiss her. "You haven't been responsible for any of the events of the last few days. Past influences weighed heavily on how we both dealt with the situation," he didn't want to argue the point again with her.He knew his relationship with Julia had heavily influenced how he had reacted to what had happened on Wednesday afternoon and he had tried to ease her mind about having Julia dealt with, so she would haven't to worry about a scene like that again.

"Just open it," she groaned feeling the weight of expectation settle on her. "Unless you want me to gift wrap it properly," she grumbled, "So it at least looks more special than it is."

"You're sure?" he asked but grinned like a big kid.

"Oh good grief," she sighed and pulled the blanket up over her head.

"Don't do that," he pulled the blanket away gently. He loved the tusselled natural look Chelsea had in the morning. It was when she looked the most beautiful to him. She wasn't a beauty queen, but she had been taught to make the most of what she had with clever grooming and styling. Here like this, without any makeup or styling she looked so desirable, and if they didn't have engagements all afternoon, he would have gladly stayed where they were and blocked out the world for another day.

"Open it," she said, "I can see how curious you are. I think you will like it, at least I hope you will, but if it gets built up any further, you will be disappointed."

Harry could see she was becoming anxious about it now and opened the plain cardboard box, taking out a smaller gift wrapped package. The gold foil was decorated with a dark green ribbon emblazoned with the name of the jewellers she had purchased it from. He raised an eyebrow at her, and she watched avidly as he undid the ribbon and opened the small box.

The plain gold pocket watch that sat nestled in a bed of velvet surprised him. The only decoration on the case was three words that were engraved along the curve at its base. Only the owner would see or notice the tiny script which said, "As you wish." He smiled picking it up and inspecting it, popping the clasp so that the casing opened to reveal simple white and face with black details. It took him a moment to notice the inscription on the inside of the casing. "That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realised she truly loved him back." It was a quote from the movie that explained the words she used so often over the last two weeks with him.

"This is," Harry said in a soft voice, "Perfect in every way possible." He felt his feelings begin to rise to overwhelm him slightly. Not since losing his parents had he been as touched by a gift as he was at that moment. He realised that having earned her trust he had also earned her love or at least a small amount of it and as he looked up at her he could see her look at him with nervous expectation. "This is true love - you think this happens every day?" he quoted the same movie back to her leaning in to kiss her as she giggled.

"We're going to be late if we don't get up," she murmured placing her hands on his chest.

"So we'll be late," he took her hands and raised them above her head. Smiling as he bound them with some soft rope still hanging there from the night before as she tried to reason with him. They'd begun exploring their mutual enjoyment of bondage and some of the elements of BDSM.

"We have done little else but make use of this bed since we arrived home," she gave a small breathless laugh as he began to kiss her throat and down over her breasts.

"Are you complaining?" He raised his head to look at her with a frown.

"No," she said quickly but realised it was probably too late.

"I would happily keep you here for the entirety of the holidays, but I will settle for another hour." Harry paused to consider her. "Unless I feel the need to punish you for not living up to the terms of our current agreement," he grumbled and lowered his head to suck her nipple into his mouth biting on it to emphasise his point.

Chelsea squeaked biting her lip. Even with the various forms of painful pleasure he had put her through in the last few days she never screamed or yelled during sex. She melted into his kiss as he moved over her enjoying having her at his mercy.

"I'm not even close to done with you yet, but maybe you're right about the bed," he ground his cock against her. Kissing her he began to move down her body spreading her thighs with his hands and swiping his tongue over her before kissing down her legs. His hands massaged her limbs as he kissed his way back up her body. "You're right we will be very late if I keep you here," he murmured into a kiss as he undid her hands from the bed head having changed his mind about where he would fuck her; not if he would.

Chelsea felt disappointed until she realised he had only released her hands from the bedhead but not untied them. Holding her hands by the soft rope binding them, Harry helped her to stand and led her into the master bathroom. The large shower had two shower heads, and a detachable shower rose. He hung her hands over one of the static shower heads and kissed her. They'd been in bed since returning home yesterday, and he picked up the detachable shower head testing the water before gently washing away the scent of sex from her body and his own as she hung before him making those wonderful that little sounds that told him of her arousal.

The kiss he gave her was long and lingering, and his hands caressed her body, sliding down over the soapy bubbles smoothly. He moved against her rubbing his hard cock across her belly as the kiss endured. He grasped her breasts squeezing them and swallowing her soft protests. Once clean, he slid the rope from the chrome shower head and guided her down to her knees. She looked up at him through her long lashes and gave a small smile before bending to place a kiss on the tip of his cock.

He groaned loudly, the sight of her like this was better than any aphrodisiac. Familiar sensations rolled through his body as her lips wrapped around him, and she sucked him into the warm cavern of her mouth.

Chelsea rolled and fluttered her tongue, enjoying the taste and feel of him, as she licked the precum from the small slit and sucked him over her fluttering tongue. She purred deeply letting the vibrations of the sound flow through him and was rewarded with an answering groan. She lifted her bound hands to his balls, massaging them lightly, enjoying the feel of the rope despite its restricting her movements.

She moved slowly taking as much as she could, before forcing the last inches into her mouth and past her gag reflex, swallowing around him. She enjoyed being like this. It was the one time she felt some control over their intimacy. She knew the effect this had on him, and she felt genuine pleasure ripple through her from each deep groan he made. Pulling her head back she let her tongue trace every pulsing vein that told her of the strength and rapid pace of his heartbeat

He pulled her to her feet, once again lifting her hands above her head and kissed her with the heat of passion that took her breath away. His hands caressed down over her breasts tweaking her nipples and causing them to grow ever harder under his fingers. He cupped the soft globes of flesh as if weighing them before bending his head to suck on a nipple as if it was the sweetest treat he had tasted. He felt her body begin to quiver as he moved from one to the other, his fingers taking over where his mouth had left a nipple glossy with wet kisses.

Chelsea felt his hand move down, sliding over her belly and she gasped as his fingers delved between her thighs, forcing her to widen her stance as his fingers parted her lips and found her clit. She almost swung from the rope that held her hands above her, as she rocked her hips forward wanting more of the light feathery touch that teased her so divinely.

"Please," she whispered, but he ignored her as he continued to play with her body. She closed her eyes, her hips making a small rocking motion as she danced on her toes for him. His free arm wrapped around her waist in an effort to subdue her movements and allow him unfettered access to all the areas of her body that he desired. "Please," she whispered again.

This time he pulled one of her legs up and over his hip, opening her up to him. Fisting his cock, he rubbed it over her clit teasing her further before placing it in position and thrusting into her slightly. Listening to her mewl and pant, he took his time giving her slightly more with each thrust, until he was fully embedded within her and leant down to kiss her again. He pulled all of the way out and teased over her clit again before repeating the slow process as she continued to beg for the fucking she wanted and needed.

In teasing her, he had built in himself a powerful need, and he finally gave into it with wild abandon. Holding her tightly in place, he pumped in and out of her roughly until they both climaxed and trembled against each other in sweet release. He gently released her hands and washed the evidence of their love-making away as their breathing returned to normal.

"You've made us late," he murmured and smacked her ass.

"I'm so sorry," she said with undisguised sarcasm and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

******

Chelsea walked out of her wardrobe fully dressed. With Harry, there to help her or distract her it seemed more often than not, it had taken much longer to get dressed than usual. She knew that even though he had made his excuses for one of the engagements that they had meant to call into for a few minutes they would probably still be running late for the next one.

Harry had donned a three-piece suit that included a waistcoat with a small pocket for his new pocket watch that he seemed to fiddle with constantly, which made her smile. She went to the dresser to ensure her hair was still in place and her makeup remained intact despite Harry's constant attentions. A decorative box sat on the dresser, and she picked it up turning to look at him questioningly.

"The tenth day of Christmas," he said as she opened it. Inside sat a handcrafted perfume bottle with raised detail of an 'X' and smaller figures of men playing leap frog around its base. She laughed at how cleverly he had designed this to represent the tenth day.

"It's empty, is there a scent you particularly like that I could put in it?" she asked.

"Not one that you could bottle," he chuckled and ran his hand down over her ass as he came to stand behind her. "This company," he began to explain, as he gently closed the box turning it over in her hands. "Create personal fragrances for the wearer. You have an appointment in the New Year to go and create your personal fragrance to fill the bottle."

"I've never heard of anything like that," she whispered. "Thank you, that's amazing." She read the information on the back of the box and smiled as he bent his head to kiss her neck. She opened it again to look at the finely crafted bottle. "You have been so very generous during my time here. Thank you," she turned in his arms to kiss him properly before applying her lipstick.

Harry watched her apply the red gloss that made her lips seem fuller and almost pouty. She threw the lipstick into her small bag, and he took her hand leading her down to the billiard room. She protested that they should be leaving, but he had just smiled and led her to where the bar was situated and handed her another box.

"The eleventh day of Christmas," he announced as she looked at the box. "Today is the twelfth day, but you will have to wait until tonight to get that one."

"You shouldn't have done this, it's my fault that I wasn't here to receive them on the right days," she said quietly.

"How many times must we have this conversation, there is no blame here. Both of us could have done things differently," he said softly. He smiled as he opened the bottle of Piper- Heidsieck champagne. "There are eleven Pipers being chilled for you to share with friends over the holiday season or you might want to keep them for New Year's Eve," he explained suggestively.