Elvenblood Pt. 02

Story Info
The story of the beautiful elf continues.
10.7k words
4.67
6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redch1
redch1
32 Followers

Hi, this is a sequel of a story i have originally written in german. If you find any spelling mistakes it is because English it not my native language.

Have Fun!

The trip to the border town took a good hour and a half and the young man was very persistent and could not keep his hands off Alana the whole time. After fucking her extensively in the missionary position, giving her two intense orgasms, he only needed a short break of a few minutes to get aroused again at the sight of the slim busty elf.

Alana was still lying on her back and felt his seed running out of her pussy when the young man grabbed her again and pulled her up to him. With her hands tied behind her back, she was at the mercy of his greedy fingers and rough paws. He pulled her to his lap and began greedily kneading her full breasts first. He clumsily kissed her slender neck and worked his tongue behind her ear. Alana, however, mainly felt his rough hands on her sensitive breasts and could not suppress a gasp. This young stud was truly insatiable. She felt his member stiffening again under her. His hands were getting more and more impatient and rough, which elicited an even louder gasp from her. But this only made the young man hornier and he grabbed her roughly and laid her belly-down bent over on a box.

Alana pressed her thighs together, unintentionally presenting her pretty well-toned ass cheeks. The baker's apprentice visibly enjoyed the sight and started kneading her ass. Alana felt him pulling her butt cheeks apart and applying his hard member to her wet crack. "Wait, not again, please, ahhh" she moaned out, but the young man just grinned and gave her a firm smack on the butt with the flat of his hand, making her groan loudly.

The two men on the carriage stand heard this and laughed out loud. "If the bitch is shy, give her a good spanking!" Griente the dwarf and laughed further. The young man took him at his word and now immediately gave her several blows with the flat of his hand on her ass, which the elf acknowledged each time with suppressed moans and gasps.

Her noises only made the boy even wilder and he could no longer hold back and pushed his hard member into her well-lubricated pleasure opening with one thrust.

"Ahhhh, ohhh" Alana moaned lustfully as the hard cock entered her. The apprentice enjoyed how the tight opening of the slender elf enclosed his member and immediately began to fuck her with hard thrusts. Alana was pushed forward on the box with each thrust and her nipples rubbed over the wood. Her gasps and the loud smacking of her well-lubricated pussy were clearly audible in front from the other two men. The dwarf turned briefly and opened the curtain to the loading compartment. There he saw the pretty elf bent over front being mounted roughly and wildly from behind by the young apprentice and could not suppress a lascivious grin. "That's it boy, give that bitch in heat a good fuck!" He laughed and clicked his tongue.

Alana had meanwhile closed her eyes and gasped with every thrust. She already felt the next orgasm coming, when the young stallion grabbed her by the hair from behind and held her tightly with it, while her head was pulled into the neck. The pain in her hair briefly distracted her from the intense feeling of the hard cock inside her and she opened her eyes. Directly in front of her she saw the dwarf staring at her with a lecherous grin. "Ahhhh,ohhh,ahhh" she moaned loudly as she came in an intense orgasm. The dwarf acknowledged this with a greasy laugh and nodded encouragingly to the young man. "You're fucking her good, the bitch in heat just came....fuck her harder!" With that he closed the curtain again and leaned back with a relaxed grin.

Alana, on the other hand, felt the young stud grab her hair even harder and wildly and roughly thrust his hard cock into her. She gasped and tried to squirm under the wild guy, but this only made him even hornier. After another few minutes, which again almost led her to the next orgasm, the boy suddenly moaned and squirted inside her again, which she acknowledged with a relieved gasp.

The young man enjoyed the tightness of her now very wet pleasure opening for a while longer before he withdrew from her with a soft smacking sound. Alana remained bent over on the box, exhausted, before slowly sinking to the floor.

A few minutes later the noise of the streets of the border town could be heard and although the young man continued to stare greedily at her, he now no longer fell upon her.

After a while, the carriage stopped and the dwarf jumped off the carriage and pulled the tarp at the end of the carriage aside. Alana was still sitting on the ground. Her tight short dress was still pushed up over her full breasts and the apprentice's semen was leaking out of her and had formed a puddle on the floor.

"Ts,Ts..what a thing to say. What are you doing making that poor boy so horny, you depraved bitch?" the dwarf grinned and pulled Alana down from the cart by her collar. She had to gag for a moment as he pulled very hard before she slid off the carriage onto the dusty floor of the road.

The glare of the sun blinded the pretty elf. They had arrived at some sort of marketplace in the border town. Just there was a wild bustle of merchants and residents of the city going about their business. When the almost naked pretty elf appeared on the street, some turned to her and stopped. The majority of them were humans, but a few dwarves were also watching the spectacle. "What are you standing around here so naked, you bitch in heat!" scolded the dwarf with her collar in his hand and with his rough hands he pulled down her short dress again, so that she was covered a bit again, but her stunning breasts and her well-trained butt were clearly visible in the tight fabric. Alana felt herself blushing and lowered her eyes to avoid looking the bystanders in the eye.

With a click of his tongue, the dwarf moved forward at a quick pace, pulling the pretty elf roughly behind him by the leash of the collar. Alana had no choice and followed him with her head down and her hands tied behind her back.

The path led straight across the marketplace and through the dense crowds there. Again and again men grabbed Alana's breasts or her ass and gave her firm pats. "Horny whore", "Such a slut", "great tits" were still the friendliest words she heard. Strangely enough, she felt how the humiliation and the touches excited her more and more, the cheekier and harsher the comments of the lecher who groped her were.

The dwarf did not care at all and simply pulled her behind him without paying any attention to what the surrounding men were doing to her.

One of the men was especially brazen and walked behind her at the same pace while he slipped his hand under her short dress from behind and then penetrated her opening with two calloused thick fingers.

Alana gasped and moaned as she took a few steps to escape his greedy fingers, but the man was persistent and kept coming after her until, after several successful times, he licked his wet fingers with a greasy grin on his face and left Alana alone.

After several humiliating minutes in the dense throng, they came to a dingy alley that swallowed the sunlight. Unwashed clothes hung from the apartments on either side and the alley reeked of its inhabitants. Here, too, Alana had to endure repeated groping and insinuating remarks. The dwarf now quickened his pace even more until he stopped in front of a run-down house entrance in another alley. "So honey, we're here" he whispered, grinning insinuatingly at Alana. "That just now was just a taste. Titus will treat you quite differently." With these words he pulled Alana to the gate without waiting for a reply.

After they had to wait a short while, the gate opened and a muscle-bound orc stood in front of them. Alana had never seen such a big and strong orc before. He towered over her by a good two to three heads and his whole body seemed to consist only of muscles. He looked at the dwarf suspiciously before his gaze briefly lingered on Alana. He eyed her slender body closely, his gaze lingering longer than necessary on her full breasts, which showed well in the tight fabric.

"I have an appointment with Titus, so tell your master that I have something for him here!" Hissed the dwarf. The tall orc was not impressed, but for now continued to condescendingly eye him.

Only after an unpleasant pause with the grim stare of the orc, he turned and let them pass. As Alana passed him, she clearly felt his stare at her back.

The courtyard of the house was a complete contrast to the filthy alley in front of it. Clean with nicely trimmed hedges and a fountain, the courtyard led to a main house with an ornate door. Alana was once again pulled behind by the dwarf with a rough tug on the rope of her collar. The door of the main house was opened by a dark-haired human woman. She was very pretty with slender body and equally full breasts as Alana similarly built. However, she still did not come close to the breathtaking beauty of the elf.

She directed the dwarf through the reception hall. With expensive carpets and wall decorations, the hall was downright pompous and showed once again that the owner of the house must be very wealthy.

In the adjoining room were several large windows and on a kind of throne replica sat a fat greasy goblin, looking curiously at the newcomers. At his feet sat a naked woman, slim, blond and young with pronounced full curves. Her head was resting on his lap and smacking sounds could be heard as she obviously sucked the goblin's member.

"Ah, Gromlin, what a pleasure to see you again!" The fat goblin clicked his tongue appreciatively when he saw Alana. "And what do you have to offer me?" he asked, showing a row of yellowed, crooked, pointed teeth.

The dwarf bows awkwardly. "Titus, the pleasure is all mine! Your taste in women and your fantastic cabin is always a delight!". With a tug on the collar, he pulled Alana forward and stood behind her. "This is a pleasure slave from Eldor. She has fallen out of favor with her master and so he has left her to me. An exceedingly pretty slut!" With these words he pushed Alana's dress up to over her breasts with his fleshy paws and and then tore it with a powerful jerk so that Alana stood before him completely naked. His meaty rough hands slid over her hips and began to knead her full breasts extensively. "Those tits are fantastic and her ass is even better!" At these words he roughly grabbed Alana by the hair, already panting from the rough treatment, and spun her around, bending her forward until she had to thrust her ass up into the air.

"Well a horny ass, isn't it?" Grinning, he gave Alana a firm slap on the butt. "Come on spread your legs bitch!" He hissed and slapped her ass hard again. Alana gasped again and did as she was ordered. Immediately the fleshy hand of the dwarf slid between her thighs and his sausage fingers into her still wet pleasure opening. With rhythmic movements of his fingers, he now began to fuck Alana roughly, eliciting a lustful moan from her.

"You see, she is almost always wet and fantastically tight. Very nice to fuck! She's worth a fortune!" Laughed the dwarf and gave her another hard slap on her ass with his other hand. Then he withdrew his fingers from her and pulled her upright again by her hair and turned her around to face the goblin, while he now again roughly kneaded her breasts.

The fat goblin watched in fascination, suddenly stiffening with a loud moan and squirting into the young thing's mouth in front of him. She had trouble swallowing it all and some of it ran out of the corner of her mouth back onto the floor.

When the goblin noticed this, he gave her a firm slap and hissed at her: "You no-good bitch! What was that! Go clean!" With a greedy look he briefly watched her lick up the mess from the floor before he rose with a sigh and with a wide gait of his short thick legs slowly strode to Alana. He looked at her greedily and his gaze kept wandering from her full breasts, which were being roughly kneaded by the dwarf, to her slim, well-trained body and her perfect, even elf face with its high cheekbones. Arriving at her, the dwarf let go of her and Titus walked around her with a greedy look. His fleshy fat fingers stroked her firm buttocks before coming to a stop in front of her. The goblin was clearly smaller than Alana and reached just to her breasts, so he put his hands first on her firm well-trained belly and then slowly moved upwards. Arriving at her firm plump breasts his hands became greedier and he began to greedily knead her breasts as well as the dwarf. Alana couldn't help it and had to gasp softly again at the rough treatment of her sensitive breasts and nipples, which elicited a satisfied grin from the goblin. Next, his right hand went lower and rubbed down over her mons veneris to her clit. His hands and fingers were meaty and thick, but he possessed amazing dexterity when he wanted to. Slowly he slid a finger into her wet opening only to quickly withdraw it and then gently massage her clit with circular motions.

"AAhhhh,ahhhh" moaned Alana as he massaged her pleasure spot in just the right rhythm. She tensed a bit and pressed her lower body even harder on his fingers, which he acknowledged with a satisfied grin. Again and again his fingers moved from her clit to the beginning of her pleasure opening and she got hornier and hornier, her moans louder and louder. Then he stopped abruptly and took a few steps back, looking at the dwarf. "And what do you want for the wet bitch?"

The dwarf grinned insolently. "At least 10,000 gold pieces. The bitch is a great fuck-mare! She'll make you a lot of money. In your shows, the people love it, if you show her there. You will become even richer and the orcs over the border will pay you a fortune for a tight elf bitch that is so pretty. "

The goblin clicked his tongue went to Alana again and grabbed her breasts roughly, eliciting another gasp from her. "Hm....you might be right about that. After all, these elves always recover very quickly, even if you touch them a little harder and rougher. "

The dwarf nodded greedily, "Yeah, you know those elf bitches always stay nice and tight no matter what you shove into them. Something about their formidable self-healing powers. This little one is worth a fortune. "

"Alright, I'll give you 5,000 gold pieces for the pretty bitch, agreed?" The goblin looked at the dwarf grimly.

"What, she's worth at least double that." just look at those fantastic tits!" With these words the dwarf went back to Alana and again roughly kneaded her breasts, then without warning he again stuck two fingers into her pleasure opening, which made Alana gasp loudly. "She is so horny tight, you come just by sticking your finger in! And her ass first, it's so tight, you can hardly get in there!"

Greedily the dwarf rubbed a wet finger on her butt hole, then with a jerk he stuck it deep into the ass of the pretty elf. Alana cried out in fright and squirmed on the sausage finger of the dwarf stuck deep in her tight buttocks, but he now had his other hand tightly wrapped around her hip and held her roughly as he began to fuck her butt with the meaty thick finger. Alana gasped and moaned in discomfort, but couldn't do much about it with her hands tied. Besides, she had to maintain her camouflage.

The goblin watched her do it and licked his lips.

"Look at that horny elf bitch moaning, she just needs to be broken in properly" the dwarf grinned lustfully as he continued to finger fuck the pretty elf in the ass.

"Ahhhh,,oohhh,please...ahhhh" moaned Alana with cheeks flushed with shame as she felt her nipples stiffen and she felt more and more pleasure.

The goblin grinned greedily at the sight of the busty elf squirming in the dwarf's firm grip.

"Alright, you shall have your 10,000" he laughed and clapped his hands.

The dwarf then let go of Alana, who stood in the room breathing heavily.

"Come my friend, we should water our deal!" Shouted the fat goblin, taking the dwarf by the shoulder while leading him out of the room. On his way out he nodded to the dark haired beauty who had opened the door, " You, take care of the new addition, but keep her tied up, we don't want the bitch to run away on us otherwise, alright!"

She nodded surrendered and led Alana, breathing heavily with flushed cheeks, out of the room by her necklace rope.

The dark-haired beauty led Alana out of the room, down a long corridor adorned with expensive tapestries, and into another room. The walls and floor were adorned with hand-decorated tiles. In the middle was a large bathing pool of several meters filled with clear, slightly fragrant water.

The pretty brunette let her own dress slip off her body and was completely naked underneath. Her breasts weren't as firm as Alana's, but very sizeable and her slender body was very nicely shaped. She smiled at Alana and pulled her collar behind her as she slowly descended a set of stairs into the water.

The water was about waist high. The human was slightly taller than Alana and now gently pushed her onto her knees so that her upper body was in the water. She grabbed a sponge and began gently rubbing Alana's body with it underwater. Alana enjoyed the soft caressing touches with the sponge and closed her eyes.

"You like that, huh? ' she whispered in Alana's ear as she moaned slightly. She put the sponge aside and started stroking Alana's body with her hands. She playfully nibbled her tongue on Alana's neck while her hands gently kneaded Alana's full breasts.

" Aahhhhh " the elf moaned and the dark-haired giggled softly.

"You are very beautiful! Every male in these halls will want to fuck you." Slightly jealous, she looked at Alana and then pinched one of her nipples hard, causing Alana to scream.

Laughing, she grabbed Alana's hair and pulled her head back, then she began to penetrate two fingers of her other hand into Alana 's pussy, which she acknowledged with a groan. With her hands still tied behind her back, Alana was at the mercy of this woman.

The fingers began to massage her pleasure opening at the front from the inside and Alana was getting more and more aroused now. Her nipples rose and she gasped in pleasure. Then suddenly the human stopped.

"You're a lot tighter than I thought. Is it true that you elves can heal yourself in a matter of hours and your fuck holes keep getting as tight as a virgin? Answer me, slave! ' she hissed and gave Alana a quick slap in the face. She looked puzzled, so she received another slap in the face.

"Ouch, yes that's right! Don't be so rough with me, I didn't do anything to you! ' Alana begged submissively and looked down.

The human woman laughed and grabbed the sponge again to thoroughly clean Alana's body over the next few minutes, while she continued to endure everything excitedly.

"My name is Jasmine by the way, but you just call me Mistress Jasmine, of course!"

Alana looked at her and nodded submissively. "Did you understand that?" She immediately pinched Alana's nipple again. " Ahhhhh, yes, Mistress Jasmine! ' came the panting reply and the dark-haired human smiled contentedly.

"Well, I think that's enough with the cleaning now! I'll show you the property now." She pulled Alana out of the water behind her by the collar. There she took a towel and dried herself and put her dress back on while Alana stood naked with her head bowed.

Then she led the bound elf by the collar back into the decorated corridor and through other narrow corridors into another large hall. In this there was a large, somewhat higher stage. On stage, Alana could see a pillory and various benches and poles. Several ropes and iron handcuffs were scattered on the ground. In front of the stage were several armchairs elaborately covered with leather.

redch1
redch1
32 Followers