Elvenblood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the screening room. Titus' famous shows take place here, in which you will surely have a role as well." Jasmine grinned suggestively at Alana. Then she pulled on the leash and went down another corridor into the yard.

She walked briskly, so Alana had to pay attention to keep up with her. In the yard the big orc was standing at the gate again and threw her lascivious looks when Jasmin led her to an outbuilding. There were several benches and tables. Loud conversations and laughter and the banging of pots could be heard from an adjoining room.

"This is the dining room, but you will probably hardly see it as a slave" Jasmin laughed and pulled Alana out again. A side passage next to the building led to an artistically designed garden with many trees and flower beds. Two young men in skimpy leather aprons and iron collars were sweeping up the leaves from the trees. "Those are other slaves, honey. Maybe Titus will let them fuck you too. You would probably even like that, wouldn't you?" Jasmin didn't wait for the answer, but quickly pulled the naked, tied elf behind her while the young men stared at them greedily and paused at work.

From the garden they went to another outbuilding. The windows were barred and there was a strong smell, even a few yards away. It was dark inside and Alana's eyes took some time to adjust to the darkness. There were several large cells lined with straw. "The creatures are imprisoned here, all just waiting to mount a pretty elf like you. Take a look at them," giggled Jasmin.

Alana walked cautiously to a cell. Suddenly something jumped out of the darkness towards them. It was a completely neglected goblin with bared teeth. He rattled the bars and drooled as he stared greedily at the naked bound elf. Alana quickly took a few steps backwards. Jasmine laughed and pushed her forward again. "Come on, do you want to introduce yourself? This is 'Fucker', a totally perverted goblin who used to attack the town's women in the woods on and off until the guards locked him up and sold him to Titus. How would you like to spend a night in his cell, huh? laughing Jasmin Alana moved to the next cell.

There was a low sniffing sound and then two large Warghounds came to the bars and fixed their eyes on Alana. She looked nervously at Jasmine, who only grinned cheekily.

"Yes, both of them like to mount willing elf sluts, you'll see."

The cell wing had several more cells, but Jasmin pulled Alana out again by the collar, where the bright light blinded the elf again.

Jasmin now walked briskly back to the main building, where she led Alana into the chambers of the Slaves. With ornately decorated walls and light-flooded rooms, it was very nicely furnished here. There were several rooms with real beds and very nicely finished wooden furniture. In the rooms, pretty young women could be seen again and again, who were usually chained to the ankles or their necks in the rooms.

Finally Jasmin stopped and showed Alana an empty room with a comfortable bed and table. "This will be your bedchamber, elf bitch, but for now it's off to Titus. He always wants to test the new goods right away" grinning, she pulled Alana on by the collar and up an artistically curved staircase to the first floor. There they went into a very expensively furnished bedroom with a gigantic bed and several elaborately decorated chests of drawers and a large table. Jasmine pulled Alana to the bed and pressed her face down on it. She untied Alana's handcuffs and took a step back.

"Come on, lie on your back and put your hands in the shackles on both ends at the head of the bed! ' she ordered sharply. Alana rubbed her wrists briefly and then obediently did what was asked of her. Jasmin closed the leather handcuffs at the head end so that Alana was now lying on her back on the large bed with her hands spread upwards. Next, Jasmin grabbed one of Alana's ankles and locked a leather cuff around it at the end of the foot. She does the same with the elf's other ankle. Then she tightened the bonds a bit. So that the defenseless pretty elf's legs and thighs were spread wide. Satisfied, she looked at Alana and then sat down next to her on the bed. " You know you, actually I even like you, but Titus is in charge here and I have to do what he asks, otherwise I'll end up in the cell with 'Fucker'. You understand that, don't you?" She lasciviously stroked her finger over Alana's firm breasts.

Alana closed her eyes and tried to relax. Next she felt the dark-haired beauty's tongue on the back of her neck, where it slowly wandered down to her breasts. Once there, Jasmin began to alternately lick the nipples and then suck them gently until Alana moaned softly. With a knowing smile, Jasmin began to lick her tongue further down, over the navel to the pubic area of the pretty elf. Once there, she slowly licked the sensitive clitoris. " AAAhhhhhh " moaned the pretty elf and gave herself completely to the wonderful tongue at her pleasure point. Alana felt the excitement and the warm feeling in her abdomen more and more intensely. It wouldn't be long before she would climax. Then the dark haired beauty stopped and started sliding her tongue up again, stimulating her nipples again. Jasmine played with Alana's lust for several minutes and repeatedly stimulated her with her tongue on her clitoris, only to then move higher again, so that Alana became hornier and hornier. Her cunt was so wet now and she was so ready that she almost wished one of the nasty beasts from the dungeon would fuck her right now.

"Ah, my little horny Jasmine at work! Very nice, that's how it should be! ' Titus trumpeted happily as he entered the room. Jasmin sat up and wiped the cum from Alana's cunt from her lips as she turned to her master. " Yes, my lord," she answered devotedly and got up from the bed.

Titus watched her greedily and then concentrated entirely on the insanely pretty elf in his bed. She was tied up in front of him with her thighs spread and her pleasure juice was already running out of her wet cunt into the sheet.

With a grunt, he ripped the loincloth off his body and laid his already hard, swollen member on top of her. With a quick push, he slid into her dripping wet pleasure opening and heard the pretty elf moan loudly. He was so horny and greedy that he immediately began to fuck her wildly and uninhibitedly while her loud gasping and moaning only encouraged him more......

Alana moaned in pleasure as the goblin thoroughly fucked her with his hard cock. He wasn't interested in her lust, though, just looking to sate his greed. With wild, powerful thrusts, he pushed his hard cock into her wet cunt, while panting loudly with lust.

With every thrust, the pretty elf moaned loudly under him and the smacking of her wet cave, which was penetrated wildly by the hard cock, could be heard loudly.

The goblin enjoyed her tight wet pleasure opening and came closer and closer to his climax. He heard the elf moaning louder and louder beneath him and this drove him over the threshold to orgasm. With loud gasps, his hard cock began to twitch and he squirted a large load of his cum into the wet, tight pussy of the elf.

Alana felt him spill into her and his hard cock twitched inside her. She had been on the verge of an intense climax herself, which she was now being denied.

Frustrated, she writhed in her bonds and gasped softly from unrequited lust. The goblin on top of her enjoyed her wet tight slit for a while and then pulled out of her with a loud smack.

He surveyed the pretty busty elf who was tied up on the bed in front of him, thighs spread. With half-closed eyes and flushed cheeks, she lay in front of him, still breathing heavily and panting with lust. His cum slowly began to spill out of her tight lust opening. With his rough paws he now began to knead her full breasts and then suddenly grabbed her still aroused stiff nipples, which he pulled vigorously upwards. When Alana complained, panting loudly, he gave her a resounding slap in the face.

"You horny fuck piece, you belong to me and I can do what I want with you, is that clear?".

With that he began to knead her breasts roughly again and again to twirl her nipples hard and pull them up. Alana gasped again but kept her mouth shut now and didn't complain anymore. The goblin occupied herself with her breasts for a few more minutes and played with her. She was still tied up at his mercy and gasped under his rough treatment of her sensitive breasts and nipples.

After a few minutes, he sat on her torso and slid his semi-hard cock to her lips. "Come on you horny fucking elf bitch! You're going to lick my cock clean now!"

This was now too much of a good thing for Alana and she desperately tried to turn her face away. However, the goblin grabbed her hair and shoved his semi-rigid cock into her mouth. With reluctance, the elf began to suck and lick his cock, which was smeared with semen and vaginal fluid.

It took a while before he was satisfied with the result and pulled his cock back out of her mouth. The pretty elf's lips were now also smeared with semen and vaginal fluids, and her flushed face had intensified from the goblin's humiliating treatment.

He looked to his right at the human female who had been watching the spectacle with fascination. "You will lick her clean with your tongue and then you will take her to the dungeon where Gregor will take care of this bitch. She needs proper slave training! And don't you let her climax. The cheap fuck piece should stew in her lust!"

The addressed slave nodded and the goblin swung down from the bed, grinning contentedly and stalked out of the room, satisfied.

Alana looked nervously at Jasmine, who now climbed onto her bed and positioned herself on all fours above her. She grinned diabolically and then began licking Alana's face with her tongue, running her lips intensely to lick up semen and residual liquid. She seemed to enjoy it, while for Alana it was rather demeaning.

Slowly she worked her way to the breasts of the pretty tied elf. She licked the still stiff nipples with relish before sucking them lightly. Alana could no longer suppress a low moan, which led to a brief smile from Jasmine. Her tongue ran over the elf's taut stomach to her navel, where she began to wiggle the tip of her tongue again. Her tongue slowly wandered lower.

The pretty elf became more and more aroused and pushed her pelvis up expectantly while Jasmine began to lick her tongue gently over Alana's clit. Now the elf could no longer hold back a loud moan and the human grinned contentedly. She enjoyed stimulating the extremely pretty elf and bringing her to the point of orgasm. Again and again her greedy tongue alternated between Alana's sensitive clitoris and her wet labia as well as the entrance to her dripping lust cave. She licked off the remains of the goblin's sperm and now began to slurp some of the sperm out of Alana's pleasure cave. The elf moaned and squirmed in her bonds. Several times she was on the verge of an intense orgasm, but Jasmine just didn't let her climax.

The extremely stimulating treatment by the slave lasted many minutes until nothing more of the goblin's sperm could be seen and licked out.

With relish, Jasmine looked down at the pretty elf, who was panting with lust. Satisfied with her work, she finally untied the ankle and arm cuffs. Since she didn't want to take any risks, Alana immediately had to put her hands behind her back, where they were tied together again.

Then a leash was put around her neck again and the slave dragged her towards the dungeon.

The way to the dungeon led down a spiral staircase and several turns deep into the basement of the main building. The young human relentlessly pulled Alana down the stairs by her collar.

A musty smell of sweat and other bodily fluids could be heard the deeper they went. The walls were stone and already slightly rotted. It was cool and dimly lit by single torches. Finally they came to a heavy iron-clad door, on which Jasmine knocked vigorously. Only after the third knock did the door open with a loud squeak.

Across from them stood a gnarled old man who was well past his prime. He looked at the two with an unyielding expression on his face.

"I'm supposed to bring the elf to you. Gregor should train her to be a slave. This is Titus' wish," Jasmin stammered and handed the gnarly old guy the leash on Alana's collar. She then fled back up the stairs with brisk steps.

In the semidarkness, the old fellow pulled Alana towards him by the collar. He greedily looked down at her naked busty body. His old gnarled hands grabbed her firm breasts roughly and immediately began groping them greedily. "You're very pretty, we haven't had a such a pretty bitch like you here for a long time." His gnarled hands quickly went on further wanderings on her flawless body, which elicited a soft gasp from Alana. After a few minutes of groping and exploring her body, with several gasps of protest from the elf, he turned around, giggling, and pulled her by her collar along the rocky passage, which was sparsely lit by individual torches.

A faint whimpering could be heard from behind the individual cell doors. In the distance, Alana heard a whip crack, followed by a woman's loud scream.

At the end of the hall, the greasy old guy opened a cell door and pulled Alana inside. The cell was about three times 3m tall with cold stone walls. There was a defecating hole in the floor and an old, half-rotten mattress on the floor. With amazing skill, the man tied the leash from Alana's collar to a protruding chain above the mattress. With one last greedy look at her body, he left the cell, giggling lasciviously.

In the dark cell, Alana's eyes quickly adjusted to the poor light conditions. All she could do was wait on the mattress with her hands tied behind her back. Her collar was chained to the wall, so she could only move a few steps in the cell. She nervously listened to noises in the area.

She must have dozed off when she suddenly woke up. The loud opening of the cell door had woken her up. A tall, obese, balding man, wearing only a loincloth, entered the cell and looked at the busty pretty elf with greedy eyes.

"So, you're Titus' latest acquisition. To my delight, you still seem to have some trouble obeying him. I'll drive that out of you."

He grinned at her with a greasy bare of his yellow teeth. Then he grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her up, standing behind her. His right hand remained firmly grabbed her hair while his left hand began to greedily grope and explore her body. First, like all previous tormentors, he extensively kneaded her full breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples until she gasped loudly. For the next few minutes, his fat, greasy fingers explored her entire body, happily penetrating her cunt long and deep with his sausage fingers, making her moan loudly again.

He laughed as he felt the elf getting wet and aroused at the same time. Alana had actually gotten wet and horny during the humiliating examination and could no longer hold back her loud moans. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she spread her thighs to give him even better access to her cunt.

He laughed again and acknowledged this with a click of his tongue.

"You're nice and tight and you get wet quickly. Your tits are really exquisite. I'll have a lot of fun with you. When I'm done with you, you're going to beg me to let all sorts of creatures mount you!"

Then he knelt before him and pulled his loincloth aside. His cock was already rock hard and was pointing straight up. Alana had to swallow at the sight as he had an extremely large and thick cock for his stature. Without further comment, he pulled her head towards his cock. Alana knew she had to play this game if she was to have any chance of becoming a slave in the orc camps. She parted her lips and took the thick cock in her mouth. First she gently sucked on the tip, which the fat jailer acknowledged with a greedy moan and a strong tug on her hair. She then took him in deeper, licking and sucking the fat cock in her wet, warm mouth.

The fat jailer enjoyed as the pretty elf devotedly sucked his cock. After a short time he felt like he was about to cum and pulled out of her mouth before his cock started to twitch and his load of cum erupted over her face and lips into her hair. Surprised, the elf turned her head to the side, unable to prevent most of the cum landing right on her face and hair. Seeing this, he gave her a hard slap in the face. "You bitch, don't turn away when I tag you," Gregor hissed and gave her another slap in the face.

"Tomorrow I'll start your training, you'll like that!" Laughing, he slammed the door as he left the cell...

After Gregor left the cell, Alana flopped back onto the mattress. The perverted bastard had sprayed his sperm all over her face. He had simply used her for his pleasure. With her hands tied behind her back, she couldn't really clean herself either. Aside from that, there was no source of water in the cell that she could have used.

She had thought it would be easier to get to the orc camps as a pleasure slave. Actually, she had thought that she only needs to be fucked a few times and that's it. Now she was at the mercy of these perverts and it was probably best if she just played along with them. Otherwise she would never get into the orc camps and could not carry out her mission.

On the one hand, being used and fucked like that was very humiliating. On the other hand, it made her extremely horny and aroused her very much.

Her thoughts were still circling around the events of the day and at the memory of the goblin's hard cock deep in her wet lust gap, which had felt so good, she moaned softly and involuntarily spread her thighs a little. She would have liked to rub her pleasure pearl now to bring herself to an intense climax. However, this was not possible with her hands tied, so that she fell into a restless sleep, excited and unsatisfied.

The next morning she was suddenly awakened by the squeaking of the cell door. Sleepily she glanced towards the door frame and saw the fat cell master from the previous evening standing there with a lascivious grin on his face. "Well, you horny mare, today we're going to train you a bit" Gregor grinned and looked lasciviously at the naked, bound elf.

First, Gregor forced her to defecate into the dirty hole in the cell while he watched. This was extremely humiliating for Alana and made her face blush.

When she was done, he grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the cell after him. Tugging her hair roughly, he led her across the dark, damp cell wing into a larger vault. Several whips, clamps, and various shackles and ropes hung on the wall. In addition, there were various wooden pieces of furniture that Alana noticed unpleasantly just by looking at them. Inwardly, she prepared herself for what the perverted old bastard had in mind for her. He led her by the hair to a wooden torture buck against which she had to lean her back. Her arms, tied behind her back, were pulled far back and down, forcing her to push her chest up until her head fell back almost horizontally. Her tied up hands were tied with another rope to the ground in a pulled down position so that she could not straighten up. Her full breasts were pushed up and forward nicely by the arched back and she could only see something in front of her when she tilted her head sharply forward. Next, he tied her ankles to the side ends of the wooden buck, so that her thighs were spread wide and she automatically presented her pleasure opening stretched forward through the arched back. Next, he pulled the rope to which her bound hands were attached a little harder, so that her back was even more arched and she moaned. Gregor just grinned diabolically and tied her hair into a ponytail, to which he attached a rope and then pulled her hair tightly back down and fastened the rope to the ground there, so that she could no longer look ahead, but her gaze could be directed upwards at most.