Elvenblood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana gasped through the awkward bondage, exposing her breasts and holes of pleasure, unable to see what was happening in front of her.

Gregor grabbed her breasts roughly and began to knead them firmly and to pull hard on her nipples until Alana cried out loudly.

"Well, you horny fuck piece belong to me now and I'll have a lot of fun with your tight holes and your hot firm tits" Gregor laughed and didn't stop playing with her breasts. Alana gasped and groaned: "Please, I'll do anything you want!" It quickly came out of her mouth, but Gregor just snorted and took an old rag from a table next to it.

"Open your mouth, you cheap elf cunt," he snapped at her and then stuffed the rag into her mouth until her desperate noises could only be heard as incomprehensible low moans. Then he took a rope and tied it tightly around the rag between her lips and around her head where he tied it tightly.

So gagged, Alana looked at him with wide eyes, but he quickly moved away from her field of vision and began to play with her breasts again, this time dealing very intensively with her nipples, which were already very stiff.

Alana gasped into her gag while the fat jailer worked her breasts with relish.

Then he let go of her and Alana waited, panting heavily, to see what would come next. The pretty elf didn't have to wait long when she suddenly felt pain on her breasts. Gregor now began to work on her breasts with light blows with a flogger whip, taking care not to leave any welts, but only gently working on her breasts and sensitive protruding nipples again and again. Alana bit down on her gag, trying to think of something else to distract herself while the fat jailer continued to whip her. He was obviously a sadist who enjoyed torturing and humiliating her.

"You little elf bitches are used to men drooling after you, huh? Well I'll teach you some manners" Gregor laughed and continued to whip her for a few more minutes.

Then he put the whip aside and started kneading her breasts and sucking on the stiff nipples. His right hand ran down her stomach to her pleasure opening and lightly rubbed her clitoris. Alana couldn't help but start moaning softly. The whip had made her nipples even more sensitive and now he sucked on them so hard that the pretty elf could hardly stand it.

Before long, his middle finger slipped into her slit while his thumb continued to rub her clitoris. "Hm, you're really wet! You awesome piece! You like that, huh?" Gregor whispered to her and began to penetrate her deeper with his finger. A second one quickly came along and stretched her wet cunt. Alana was now panting heavily into her gag and felt a warm tingling spread in her abdomen.

She was actually very wet and aroused. How could that be while being used by that fat pig. When Gregor felt that she was breathing faster and faster, he stopped and took a step back.

The sight of the pretty tied up elf showing him her tits and wet cunt was exquisite. His cock was rock hard the whole time and for a moment he thought about penetrating the wet bitch. He clicked his tongue and licked his lips. No, he initially had something else in mind.

Alana heard him heating the oven in the corner of the torture chamber to temperature and felt an increasing warmth spread through the room. Horny and very wet, she tried to breathe calmly through her nose because the rag filled her mouth completely. The bondage was uncomfortable and painful in the long run, but right now she couldn't do anything about it. In between, Gregor came to her from time to time and stimulated her nipples and her clitoris so that the nipples stood out stiffly and her swollen clitoral glans protruded slightly under the foreskin.

It took a while until the oven was up to temperature and she couldn't see what else Gregor was doing, but heard him humming and looking for other utensils.

After a while, which was very uncomfortable for Alana due to the strict bondage and also very humiliating due to the regular stimulation of her nipples and clitoris, Gregor came back to her and sucked again very hard on her right nipple until she stopped endured more. He then pulled hard on her nipple and she felt an intense stabbing pain as he quickly pushed the hot needle through the nipple. If she could, she would have squirmed at the brief intense pain, but the tight bondage allowed her almost no movement, only a muffled moan being heard as the fat jailer pierced her nipple. Next she felt him push something through the piercing hole in her stiff nipple and gasped in relief as the pain subsided.

Gregor just grinned and immediately started to pierce the other nipple and push the small ring through the piercing hole, just like he had done with the right one. This time Alana knew what was coming and could already prepare for it internally, but she was still relieved when the pain subsided.

After he was done with her nipples, Alana felt Gregor start rubbing her clitoris and lifting the foreskin there a little. Then a very intense pain went through her while he pierced her clitoral foreskin with the hot needle and pushed a small ring through there as well.

She was panting and breathing heavily with the rag in her mouth.

Gregor just laughed and took a closer look at his work. He pulled on the small rings in her nipples until Alana moaned into her gag as her nipples were still extremely sensitive so soon after.

Gregor was not bothered by this, of course, but it made him horny to see how the pretty, firm, big tits of the petite elf moved while he was playing with the rings and how the elf panted into her gag.

Next he started moving the ring in the foreskin of her clitoris and rubbed it over her clit. Alana was also extremely sensitive there and reacted immediately with a protest moan, which was quite loud despite the gag, which elicited a laugh from Gregor. "So, now you are well prepared for your new life as a fuck slave. The rings will keep you constantly stimulated and good for lots of nice gimmicks." He grinned, pulling his loincloth to one side. His rock hard, rather thick cock lusted after this pretty elf's tight wet hole and he immediately penetrated her deeply.

Alana gasped into her gag as the jailer's hard cock stretched her tight opening of pleasure. She was still wet from the previous stimulation and Gregor penetrated deep into her without any problems. He stood bent over her and played with her new nipple piercings with relish, which elicited even more muffled moans from her.

He enjoyed the tight lust channel of the busty slim elf and fucked her rough and fast. Alana felt the intense stimulation of his hard, thick cock inside her and at the same time the pain of her still very sensitive nipples while he played with the rings in them. The ring over her clit rubbed her sensitive pleasure pearl with every thrust, which was also still very irritated. It was impossible for her to climax, the piercings were still too fresh and the pain too irritating while the hard cock penetrated her greedily. Gregor, on the other hand, only needed a very short time until he jerked and came in her tight lust column and moaned contentedly. After a few more short thrusts, he pulled his limp cock out of the elf and straightened up again.

Clicking his tongue in satisfaction, he gave her firm breasts a smack with the palm of his hand and then seemed to move away.

Alana heard his footsteps in the hallway as his semen dribbled out of her wet cunt onto the floor. Tied up, breathing heavily, fucked and completely defenseless with her thighs spread, she had no choice but to wait, which was very exhausting for her due to the uncomfortable bondage.

Retax crept cautiously along the wall of the cold vault. He had heard the jailer groan loudly from the torture room and was now curious as to what the fat old bastard had just been doing there. He was just an unskilled worker with no major rights and he had to fulfill many unpleasant duties down here in order to earn his meager wages. The fat jailer treated him like dirt, partly because he was just a little goblin.

The fat pig probably wanted to take revenge on his goblin master Titus in some way by treating the little goblin workers like dirt.

Retax slowly crept on and peeked carefully into the half-open torture room that the fat jailer had just left. In the flare of the torches he saw a slender, busty woman, spread-legged, tied back over a buck.

Curious, he stepped closer and licked his lips. The tied wonman really was a flawless beauty with nice big firm tits and an elfin slim toned body. He stopped in front of her, his head only reaching to her navel due to his small size.

Obviously she had just been fucked. Sperm slowly dripped from her cunt onto the floor and ran down her thighs, so that a small puddle had already formed there. Her labia were red from what appeared to be a very rough fuck and her clitoral hood appeared to be freshly pierced. The ring lay directly over her clitoris.

Retax quickly turned around to see if anyone could come and listen. When he didn't hear anything, he turned back to the horny elf. He placed his thumb on the clitoral ring and rubbed it lightly while running his fingers over her labia.

The elf reacted startled and moaned in protest into her gag, making him grin. He would not get such a nice fuck piece again so quickly. His cock was already hard under his loincloth and he looked around the room searchingly. Smirking, he spotted a short stool in the corner and quickly fetched it over. He placed it directly in front of the tied elf and jumped on it. Now he was at just the right height to slide his cock into the horny bitch. Overwhelmed by his urges, he slowly pushed it into the wet, sperm-dripping elf cunt while panting with lust. As with all goblins, his cock was significantly larger than one could assume from his small body and he felt the tight elf cunt tighten and stretch around him.

He greedily grabbed the elf's firm big tits and began to fuck her roughly with deep thrusts.

The elf began to moan and squirm in her bondage, which only turned him on even more. He slipped his fingers into the rings on her nipples and kept tugging while he held onto her tits and kneaded them. His hard cock now slid wildly and roughly into the wet elf cunt, feeling the ring on her clitoris rub against his pubic area.

He knew he didn't have much time. He would have liked to have fucked this horny cunt much longer, but the fat jailer could come back at any moment and then he was threatened with death. Panting with pleasure, he fucked her a few more deep thrusts until he came into the narrow elf hole and moaned loudly. His cock jerked several times, pumping a large load of his accumulated cum over several days into the panting elf, who was moaning in protest into her gag.

He held his cock in the tight, wet hole for a few more moments and gently sucked on her very stiff nipples, which the elf acknowledged with a soft moan. Then he pulled back and gave her a firm smack on her big tits with the palm of his hand.

He put the stool back and looked at the elf bitch again. She actually looked the same as before, except that cum continued to drip between her reddened labia. But the old fat sack wouldn't notice anyway. With one last greedy look, Retax turned around and crept silently out of the torture chamber back into the corridor without anyone noticing.

Alana lay panting in her bonds and felt the remains of sperm drip down her thighs. Whatever that was, she'd just been fucked again. Rough and wild it had fallen upon her. Probably one of the goblins scurrying around and she hoped that there weren't more of them running around here.

Because of the rough, very fast fuck, she hadn't had a chance to climax, while still being aroused from Gregor's previous treatment. This little beast had fucked and inseminated her just for his pleasure. She felt her cheeks blush. The untouchable elven warrior had now become a fuck slave to just about anything in these rooms, and part of her even seemed to like it without ever admitting it publicly.

The bondage that pulled her body so far back was very uncomfortable in the long run and only after what felt like an eternity she did hear steps in the hallway outside the torture chamber again. She felt someone enter the room again and she was scrutinized.

Next she heard the voice of the old man who had met her and Jasmin at the door a day before. "Hm, the master fucked you well there, didn't he? He clicked his tongue appreciatively and she now felt him close in front of her, without being able to see him through her pulled-back upper body.

The old lecher roughly grabbed the elf's firm tits and kneaded them greedily. "Yes, your tits are perfect, you nice fuck piece! ' he laughed and slapped her full breasts with the palm of his hand. Alana gasped and blushed even more. It was so humiliating and all the guys seemed to enjoy it.

Next, without warning, the old bastard shoved two fingers into her wet and well fucked cunt, which she acknowledged with a startled groan.

He just laughed and began to fuck her rhythmically with two fingers, sliding them back and forth in a curve over her G-spot. After only a few seconds, Alana began moaning in pleasure into her gag. "Well, what kind of bitch do we have here, hm? ' The old bastard made fun of her too, but he had a lot of experience and knew exactly how to stimulate a woman.

Suddenly he stopped and put his fingers in his mouth. "Hmmm, I love the taste of a well fucked cunt! ' he grinned and crouched down in front of her. He immediately began to push her labia aside with his tongue and penetrate a little into her wet, fucked opening. He greedily began to lick her cunt out, which Alana immediately acknowledged with a loud moan in her gag. "You like that, you little elf cunt, huh? He greedily licked her slit and let the pretty busty elf tremble with pleasure in her bonds.

Faster and faster she approached the redeeming climax, then he suddenly stopped and laughing went to the corner of the room and dragged a bucket of water to her.

Greedy with desire and so close to the redeeming orgasm, Alana tried to shake her pelvis invitingly, which only made him laugh even louder. " Yes, you horny little elf bitch, I know what you want, but you have to earn it first!" he grinned and began to clean her body with a rag and cold water.

The cold rag on her sensitive labia made Alana gasp her gag in protest, but the old bastard didn't care in the least.

The humiliating procedure lasted only a few minutes. Alana was panting into her gag the whole time, while the old man thoroughly washed every inch of her upper body and especially her lower body. At the end he cleaned the big puddle of semen under her and thought for a moment how Gregor at his age could squirt such a big load in the elf slut.

Hearing Gregor enter the room, he turns and bows submissively. "The elf bitch is clean again, sir. Just as you ordered."

Gregor just nodded and gestured with his hand to leave the room. The old man quickly scurried out of the torture chamber and only turned around for a moment. He would definitely want to fuck this horny elf slut again. There will definitely be another opportunity, thought to himself, and went whistling down the hall.

Gregor first untied Alana's ankles before untying the rope from her hair tied in a ponytail on the floor and also removing the other rope from her tied hands on the floor, leaving her hands still tied behind her back. Then he roughly pulled her up by the hair and looked into her face triumphantly.

"Well, did you learn your first lesson? You're just a three-hole cunt here being used and fucked for fun, whether you like it or not, huh? ' He looked at her questioningly.

Alana gritted her teeth on her gag and nodded in surrender, much as a weak pleasure slave would have done. The old fat jailer grinned and twisted her hair around, grabbing her hands tied behind her back and pulling them up so that Alana had to bend over. She felt something hanging from above being attached to her tied hands and saw out of the corner of her eye how Gregor next operated a winch on the wall. Her hands were then pulled back up by a rope that was attached to the ceiling and she had to bend forward more and more until it became very uncomfortable and she was standing in the room with her upper body bent horizontally forward. She gasped into her gag from the effort. Next she felt the jailer's thick sausage finger on her butt hole. He had rubbed it with something slippery which he now rubbed up and around her asshole before sliding his finger into her asshole and rubbing the entrance well until his finger slipped easily into her tight anal canal.

"Nothing like some greasy butter to use a whore's ass, huh?" he whispered in her ear, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. Alana moaned from the effort into the gag, breathing rapidly. This pig didn't want to...... then she felt his hard cock against her anus, as he slowly forced entry. She bit down on her gag and gasped.

"Ahhhh, you elf whore are so fucking tight, it's going to be fun!" Gregor moaned and pushed his big cock all the way into her tight asshole with a strong jerk. Alana gasped into her gag and felt him next grab her hips and immediately began to fuck her roughly.

Her ass was completely filled by this huge cock and her butt hole was stretched wide. Thankfully, with the prep work and slippery butter, it didn't hurt that much, but it was immensely humiliating.

Here she was, one of the best elven warriors of her tribe, bound and defenseless, bent over at the mercy of an old sack who fucked her in the ass, moaning loudly with pleasure.

Gregor thoroughly enjoyed the busty elf's tight hole and fucked her for several minutes while his loud moans and the pretty elf's gasps echoed across the room into the hallway.

After a quarter of an hour, in which he had to hold himself back several times in order not to cum immediately, he couldn't help it and discharged himself with an animal groan in the ass of the busty pretty elf, who endured the procedure with a red head and moaning in her gag.

He then held his cock in the tight hole a little longer and pushed it back and forth a few more times, enjoying the fantastic sensation before finally pulling it out. Instantly the semen dripped out of her widened asshole over her crack onto the floor and Gregor quickly went to an adjacent wall shelf where he took out a glass butt plug and without warning shoved it up the pretty elf's fucked ass. Alana thought at first that he wanted to take her again until she realized it felt different. Her butt was now also a bit full and she couldn't squeeze the thing out herself because it was too thick inside for that. She gasped loudly into her gag in protest, which the old sack only acknowledged with a click of his tongue. "You better get used to it! Such a tight elf ass is just made to be fucked regularly." He whispered in her ear. "The little friend in there will prepare you for it and you can also feel my sperm in your tight, sexy elf ass for longer. He laughed and gave her a quick smack on her invitingly toned ass cheeks.

Then she heard him leave the room, humming loudly to himself.

Will be continued eventually, if you like it.