Emily 2.0 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to confess the whole picture in the hope that he would play along in future Earth 2 games with her.

"Um… yeah, well sort of…. Ok, it's kind of a long story, and don't you dare tell anyone what I'm about to tell you," she began. "It started out, as I'm sure you were aware, completely outrageous and beyond mortifying for me when we first arrived, but I knuckled down and did what I had to do to survive there. It wasn't easy by any means, and while I kind of got used to it to some extent, I never stopped struggling with it. Then I met the Master, and he showed me The Agreement, and taught me about 'giving the gift'. That resonated with me, and at last I thought I understood why all of the women there didn't have a problem with any of it, while I still very much did. After that I thought I was going to be fine, but then I realised I was actually enjoying it all. Like, a lot. Like, more than I should if I was just 'giving the gift'. And I had been enjoying it since before I even met the Master. Not the sex as such, as much as that is an important part of it, but somewhere along the way I'd started to get a rush out of the humiliation I felt at being forced to expose myself and do all of those degrading things. I started craving that feeling, and it was pushing all of the right buttons whenever I felt it, if that makes sense?"

"You mean like masochism? You get a sexual kick out of being humiliated and having sex with strangers?" Rod asked.

"Well, not so much having sex with strangers as such, but more like not having a choice about it, and having to do it in front of other people. It's the rush inside me that it triggers more than anything physical. But yeah, I guess masochism is as good a word as any," Emily replied.

"So, did your experiences on Earth 2 mess you up somehow, do you think?" Collingwood asked with a concerned expression.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I've made my peace with it, or I wouldn't be telling you all of this now," Emily responded. "I've thought about it, and while it's possible that this was something in me all along and the Earth 2 experiences just brought it out of me, I think it's more likely that something snapped inside me, and this was my brain's way of coping with it. At the same time, I decided I didn't care anymore whether it was natural or if I got fucked up by it. It still feels fucking awesome! If this is what being fucked up feels like, I don't ever want to be fixed!"

"Very… interesting," he responded slowly. "So, if you got the opportunity to go back, would you take it or stay here?"

"No, I'm staying put," she answered with a laugh. "I'm glad that it's all behind me now, but I also don't think I can ever be completely the same person again. I hope you don't mind playing like this from time to time?"

"Not at all," he replied with a smile. "It totally works for me as well. So, you're sure there's nothing at all about Earth 2 that would make you want to go back?"

"Well, I do miss Madison," she replied honestly, "and just before you arrived, I could hear gunshots in the street. I didn't hear that sound the whole time we were on Earth 2. The air stinks. The water tastes like chemicals, and the Navy has been treating me like shit with putting me on indefinite rec even after I told them I was fine. My vagina, my business, right? Fucking hell… I've been kind of depressed ever since we came back, to tell the truth, but this is my home and I need to get used to it again. Why do you ask? There's not talk of sending me back, is there?"

"Umm… well… funny you should mention it…" he began. "The General and the Master have been discussing the idea of stationing an Earth 1 representative on Earth 2, and your name immediately came up."

"No! You're fucking kidding me!" she responded in horror.

"Yes, it will be a promotion to the position of official Envoy, but it will mean living there under their rules, which means complete nudity and the collar of course. Also, while the General didn't mention it specifically, you and I both know the commands would also be a part of it as well. I assume you will be fine with all of that after everything you just did and said?"

"Fuck, Rod! No way! I just got out of that mess. They wouldn't make me go back, would they?"

"C'mon, you know you want this," he replied with a smirk. "You just told me you're a masochist and loved being treated that way. This is an opportunity don't you think? How many people get to actually live out their fantasies?"

He had a point. Her heart was beating like crazy at the thought of it. Still, there had to be a way out of it. The surgery and genital enhancement treatment! She didn't want the appearance of her genitals changed even if it did give her a thrill to think of it actually happening to her. She didn't want to get pregnant again back there either. The possibility of not being able to remove the IUD one day if she stayed here wasn't enough to make her want to go back to get it out, and she definitely didn't want to have her genitals altered. Surely that would be reason enough for them to let her stay?

"There's another problem I haven't told you about, Rod," she began. "Somehow, I ended up with an IUD in me and I'm currently unable to conceive. The Earth 2 doctors wanted to give me surgery to remove it. If I go back, they'll probably insist on it and I don't want to have any more babies there."

"Seriously? How did that happen?" he asked.

"I'm totally fucked if I know," she replied, "but once I knew it was there, it was kind of a relief that I couldn't get pregnant. I might want to one day, though, and I'm worried the doctors here won't be able to safely get it out. I get the impression it's kind of complex and it won't be an easy procedure. So, what do I do?"

"Easy," Collingwood replied. "Just get another implant before you go back, and take more with you this time. Then you can get it removed and you'll still be safe. What they don't know won't hurt them, right?"

"Ok…," Emily replied. "But they also want to do some sort of gene and hormonal thing to my bits to increase growth and sensitivity, and I'm worried it might make me look grotesque."

"Is that the 'enhancing the petals of your womanhood' treatment?" he asked. "Yes, I'm familiar with the procedure and I don't believe it's anything to be concerned about. It's quite a common thing on Earth 2. One lovely young lass was telling me she had it, and I can't say that she had anything particularly out of the ordinary going on with her anatomy. Don't get me wrong, it is certainly noticeable, but I found it enticing. She certainly had no difficulty achieving orgasm, and her appearance was certainly very appealing. Well, that's if I am any judge of such things anyway. I am partial to a more 'untucked' appearance, though."

"So, she didn't look freaky?"

"No, not to my mind anyway," he responded. "I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Quite the opposite in fact, but perhaps we can get some intervention to have our Earth 1 Envoy exempt from such things?"

"Um… if I have to go back, I'm not sure the Earth 2 people would be happy about me having special conditions that go against the local customs, and if you've seen it and think it looks ok, maybe it wouldn't be so bad?" Emily considered. "I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill about it. Maybe if I see one of the other girls who has had it done first? Great idea taking a supply of implants, though. That'll at least give me some control over getting pregnant again when I'm back in that situation, and then when I'm back here I'll be able to get pregnant on my terms when I'm ready to start a family."

Oh shit! Am I actually considering going through with this and making my peace with it all in my mind? Well, it doesn't sound like there's going to be much of a choice about it, so the only option is to try to make it work. Having access to birth control is a huge relief, and maybe the enhancement treatment will be a good thing? Earth 2 guys usually cum so fast. Added physical sensation down there might not be such a bad thing...

"Ok great," he continued. "Just bear in mind this might not just be for a year or two this time. You may very well end up staying there indefinitely, and I expect you may even be called upon to train other Earth 1 women as our interests there expand. Are you prepared to have other women go through everything you did?"

The thought of spending years as a naked fuck-toy again horrified her, but just the same, her heart was thumping in her chest, and she could feel herself getting even wetter. Putting other women through it, though? Maybe certain women could handle it? Not all women, though.

"Umm… well I guess as long as they'll be coming into it fully debriefed of the situation and knowing what to expect, it should be ok," she began. "There's no way any girl should ever be pushed into it blind. It was a fucking nightmare for me in the beginning and I don't think just anyone would be able to handle it."

"I'm sure any candidates will be suitably vetted," Collingwood responded. "Hey, at least you won't be alone. I'll be there with you too. I was offered a captaincy here, but I think our first official off-world Envoy should have a good scientist backing her up."

"Oh, why would you turn down a promotion, Rod?" Emily asked. "That's your career."

"Did you really think I would leave you alone ever again, 7GQA9E?" he replied with a smile as he reached out and stroked her hair.

Hearing her Earth 2 name sent a sudden chill through her body. All too soon she would be answering to it again. The thought of it was making her head spin.

"Are you sure, Rod?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Luckily, I have enough clout to have some say in my career direction," he responded. "I'd always considered that I might go back, and I also believe my input should prove invaluable to both worlds in my capacity as a scientist far more than anything I could achieve as a captain. Leading explorations into new worlds, I believe, is better suited to those with a more military, or perhaps diplomatic, capability, which are skills I know I lack. Of course, seeing you in action again is no small factor in my decision, I can assure you."

"Still a pig then, I see," Emily responded with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Would you have me any other way?" he laughed.

"Oh no! What am I going to tell my parents?" Emily suddenly realised, sitting bolt upright on the couch. "I was allowed to tell them about parallel worlds, but naturally I didn't tell them exactly what actually happened to me while I was away. They were just getting used to the idea of me not being dead. How do I tell them I'm leaving again now?"

"Just tell them you got a promotion off-world but maybe leave out the nudity and other stuff," Collingwood suggested. "I anticipate regular shuttles between our worlds from here on, and you will be entitled to rec leave from time to time, so it's not like they'll never see you again. I also have a hypothesis about Earth-bound hyperdrives, which will work kind of like portals between our worlds, so we should be able to go back and forth with much greater ease one day, and perhaps establish radio contact using it as well. That may be some years away yet. I still have to work out if there's a way to get around requiring the distance of space to jump through multiple worlds. The halfway point in the journey is arbitrary but required for a return journey to get back within physical proximity of the planet. Without those aspects we can only hop one world at a time. That may still be useful for exploration purposes, though, and to do that I may even be able to miniaturise the technology and develop a personal hand-held device so we can jump to and from the next world at will, virtually instantly. I believe I just need a greater power input, and their electrical technology should allow me to achieve that. I have had some success already with the short-range teleportation of small objects within the same reality. If I can just qualify how to get around the…"

Alarm bells suddenly rang in Emily's head.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'short-range teleportation of small objects'?" she interrupted. "Did you put the fucking IUD in me?"

"Um… no. Err... why would I do that?" he stuttered, suddenly turning a shade of red.

"It fucking was you, wasn't it? It's written all over your face. What the fuck, Rod?"

"Ok, fine. Yes, I did it," he confessed, "but I want you to know that you were never in any danger. I researched the hell out of the implant procedure before I even got hold of one of their IUDs. There was never any danger of getting it in the wrong place and causing you injury. I discovered that it's impossible for matter to occupy the same space. That also means added safety for single world hops or multiple world jumps out in space. It's literally impossible for us to pop out of hyperspace inside a rock or some other solid object, which had been playing on my mind somewhat. To get the IUD into your uterus, I just needed you to stand still for a moment, aim at your lower abdomen and it would find its way home automatically. I did hundreds of tests on animals before I even considered doing it to you, and it was successful every time."

She suddenly remembered the unusual cramp when she was alone with Collingwood just after she started working at the lab. That must've been when he did it.

"Jesus, Rod! If you had've asked me, I would have agreed anyway. You knew I didn't want to get pregnant. What gave you the right to do that to me without my knowledge or consent? Do you realise how much shit you almost got me into?"

"Um... yeah, sorry about that," he replied. "I just couldn't take that risk. I would've removed it again and then told you to get a second opinion before you got anywhere near a surgeon's scalpel."

"It was my risk, Rod, not yours! For fuck's sake!" Emily responded, shocked at his arrogance.

"Ok, yes, I did the wrong thing," he admitted, "but you're not pregnant now are you? Do you regret that?"

"Yes, that's true, and no I don't regret it, but that's not the point, Rod. My body. My decision!"

"Ok I fucked up, Emily, but think of the implications now," he replied. "This technology can be used to perform this procedure without surgery, and consensually, for all future Earth 2 women as they move beyond reproductive age. Or alternatively to remove the devices, or any other foreign object completely bloodlessly. And not just on living organisms either. Parts can be replaced inside engines without taking them apart. Perhaps it can even be used one day to move people from place to place instead of using vehicles. The possibilities are endless."

"Not to mention putting things inside people without their knowledge or consent." Emily retorted. "And not just IUDs. Think about tracking devices, poison, or stealing things out of bank vaults, putting bombs in people's bodies, cars, or homes…"

"Ahh, yes. I didn't think of the nefarious possibilities," he admitted. "Perhaps I should sit on this and destroy my notes? In the wrong hands it could be devastating."

"That's a problem for the ethicists and law-makers, not yours," she replied. "Just don't do anything like this to me again without asking me first, Rod. Ok? You're just lucky I love you and understand how your mind works or you'd be eating my fist right now, but I'm still going to be pissed at you for a very long time."

"Um… yes, I understand. Sorry, I meant no offence. I just did what I thought was best."

"Well, you did it more for your own reasons than mine," she replied, "but I know you meant well."

"Um… yes. Thank you for your understanding," he responded. "It's hard for me to understand where the line is when it comes to questions of morality."

"I know, Rod. Perhaps that's my role in our relationship? You tell me when you get a crazy idea, and I'll tell you if you're crossing a line?"

"Deal," he replied.

Knowing she wouldn't have to get surgery anymore if she could remove and replace the IUD at will was a huge relief now that she thought about it more. She wouldn't even need to take a supply of birth control implants now, but maybe she should anyway just to play it safe? Damn Collingwood! He was so brilliant on the one hand, but on the other he had a toddler's sense of morality and could be completely self-centred at times. This, though, was a whole new level of selfish entitlement. It wasn't intentional, so you could only stay mad at him for so long, and while she was outraged by it, she was also thankful she hadn't fallen pregnant again. If he had only asked her permission first… Ok, it was done, and everything she was concerned about regarding her future reproductive capability, and not getting pregnant again back on Earth 2, was behind her. The only issue remaining now was how to deal with the idea of going back, since that seemed to be happening whether she wanted it or not.

"Ok, moving along now," Emily continued. "What else do I need to think of? I guess I won't need to pack much…"

The reality of it all suddenly came home. No, she wouldn't need to pack much. She was agreeing to what may possibly turn out to be years of complete nudity! Years of never, ever being dressed. It wasn't just the nudity either. She would be back to being a resident fuck-toy for both the Earth 1 and Earth 2 men alike! The thought gave her another thrill, though, and she could feel herself getting wet again. She knew on some level she wanted it, and the idea of being pushed into it was ringing her masochism bell in no small way. Still, thinking back to how hard it had been, how she had yearned for clothes and how long she had waited to get back in them again, it was hard to believe she could now be losing them again, and so soon after getting them back.

"McAlister wants to see you in his office tomorrow at 0900 sharp to discuss the details," Collingwood added.

*****

And so it was that Emily came to be waiting outside the General's office the next day. The similarities to the Earth 2 base were astounding. If she wasn't wearing clothes, she could almost swear she was about to be ordered onto her knees in the General's office to give him a blowjob. Thankfully that wouldn't be happening here today. Just the same, her heart was beating wildly at the thought of being in that position again once she got back to Earth 2. Then she wouldn't be turned off at all at the fact that he was so much older, her boss, and someone she wasn't in the least bit attracted to. Or that being naked in front of him and engaging sexually would normally be completely inappropriate. All that made it even more degrading, which made it even more exciting.

"Ahh, Captain Birmingham. Please come in and take a seat," he greeted as he opened his door.

"Good morning, General," Emily responded.

She was surprised to see Collingwood was also present, and that he was wearing that same smirk on his face that he had after first telling her she was going back.

Ok, so what's going on here then...

"So, I assume Chief Engineer Collingwood has given you a debriefing regarding the nature of our meeting today?" the General began.

"He has, sir, yes," Emily replied.

"I normally would not allow any of my personnel, whether male or female, to enter into such a posting under normal circumstances. It is most extraordinary," he began. "If it wasn't for Mr Logan's insistence, along with your testimony and that of your crew's, perhaps I would not be considering this at all."

Ahh, he has doubts. A possible way out maybe?

"Well, I did make some dear friends and had adapted to the local culture in my time there," Emily began. "Still, I was homesick, and I am glad to be back home again now. I was hoping to be cleared for active duty here again and get back to doing what I do best."