Emily 2.0 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have heard all about what you do best," the General sneered before continuing. "It sounds like there could be no better choice for the role I have in mind for you. You are familiar with the local customs and known by the people there now. Your femininity should in no small way open doors that any man I sent could not. The rabid enthusiasm you apparently showed in the carrying out of your extra-curricular duties, perhaps makes me consider that I would be doing you a disservice if I prevented you from returning."

Oops, that went the wrong way. Let's try a more direct request and see if I can steer this back and convince him to let me stay.

"Um… I just did what I had to do there, sir," Emily replied. "I would prefer a posting here if that's at all possible?"

"Your own testimony says that you accepted living naked amongst the general population and performed sex acts on demand, did it not?" he continued, ignoring her request. "I cannot believe any woman would willingly do that. Yet the testimonies of Mr Logan and Chief Engineer Collingwood both state that you didn't just accept it, you achieved a special kind of thrill from the experience. Is that not correct?"

Collingwood told him? And the Master betrayed me too? WTF?

She looked at Collingwood and saw that his smirk was even wider, and his eyes were shining.

Bastard! After everything we discussed last night, he still doesn't get it?

Ok, time to think fast. How do you explain a kink in a socially acceptable way?

"Um… Well, I admit that I adapted and developed an understanding and appreciation of the culture in my time there, I guess," she began. "Um… it is entirely possible that my worldview was altered somewhat by the experience. What else was I to do, sir?"

"An altered worldview?" he responded. "From everything I've been told, you were a willing participant from the word go. More than willing in fact. You achieved a perverse kick from the experience, did you not?"

"Um… I did what I had to do to survive, sir," she repeated.

"I'm led to believe that it was much more than mere survival," he responded. "Let's see, shall we? Remove your uniform, Captain Birmingham."

"What, sir?" she replied in shock. She glanced at Collingwood again. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"You heard me. Remove your uniform, Captain. Take everything off and hop to it. I don't have all day."

"I can't do that, sir!" Emily protested. "What if someone sees?"

"No need to be coy, Captain. Our privacy is assured," he responded. "But, so what if it wasn't? By all accounts, even your own testimony, you have no problem with being nude around people. So, were you and everyone else on the mission lying in your testimonies? Should I be considering court-martials, or perhaps institutionalised psychiatric care to help heal the damage done to you from the experience?"

"Um… no, sir. That won't be necessary. I'll do it," she assured him.

Emily knew there was nothing for it, so she reluctantly stood up and started unbuttoning her uniform. Her heart was pounding, and she felt more than a little wetness forming at what she was about to do. This was driving her Earth 2 kink through the roof, as much as she didn't want it to be happening. At last, she stood naked in front of him.

"I believe the command is 'Present', Captain Birmingham?" he asked.

"That's it, sir," Collingwood confirmed, smiling from ear to ear.

Emily assumed the position and tried her hardest not to blush. Doing this on Earth 2 had been one thing. Doing it here now was completely different. She glanced around, terrified that someone might walk through the door and see her like this. It was bad enough that the General could see her now. Collingwood didn't matter. He'd seen her plenty of times before. The absurdity of doing this here on Earth 1 didn't escape her either. A General commanding her to strip in his office would normally be grounds for a solid sexual harassment case. After the Earth 2 experience and all of the testimonies including hers, he held all the cards here now, though.

"You are an extremely attractive woman, Captain Birmingham. It's almost a shame to see you like this and picture what's ahead of you. You may have made someone a fine wife one day, and yet you prefer to be any man's instead," the General commented while looking her up and down. His eyes came to rest on her pubic area. "Your lack of pubic hair is an uncommon look for my generation. I'm not sure I like it. I feel a little embarrassed for you showing such detail of what would normally be hidden as God intended. Has it always been your custom?"

"No, sir. It was a requirement on Earth 2, sir," Emily responded. She was more than a little outraged by his old-school sexism but completely unable to find the words to protest. Her head was spinning badly, and she was starting to zone-out. The mortification she felt at standing there naked and having her body judged had well and truly triggered her humiliation kink now.

"But it's been a fortnight since your return, and yet I see no hint of stubble," he continued.

"What can I say, sir? I guess I grew to like it," she replied.

"Of course, you like it," Collingwood chipped in. "Would you be standing here like this if you didn't?"

Emily looked at him and saw that he was obviously having a ball with this. She made a face at him which made him laugh.

"What were those other commands now, Chief Engineer?" the General asked, turning to him.

"Ah, 'Kneel' and 'Open' are the ones I believe you are seeking, sir," Collingwood replied.

"And she will perform fellatio on any man if given those commands?" the General asked.

"That's correct, sir," Collingwood confirmed, grinning widely now.

"Ok then, Captain. I believe 'Kneel' and 'Open' are in order," the General commanded.

Emily could only stare at him in disbelief. Surely, he wasn't serious?

"She seems somewhat hesitant, Chief Engineer," the General noted.

"I believe she has forgotten that this turns her on, sir," Collingwood replied, "or that she told you that she was a willing participant in such activities during our whole time on Earth 2. Captain?"

Emily knew she was mentally outmanoeuvred, and both of these men knew it so there was no other option now. She gave Collingwood a foul look before slowly dropping down to her knees while keeping her hands behind her back. She then opened her mouth and looked up at the General, scarcely believing this was happening to her. She tried to console herself with the thought that it was just one more blowjob, and what was that now anyway after the hundreds, possibly thousands she had given on Earth 2? She realised her pussy was soaking wet as well.

Her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed deeply into her chest to try to calm her racing heartbeat. The men watched in fascination as a faint pinkish flush started to show across her breasts, before rapidly spreading to her face and neck. The change was subtle, but completely captivating. Collingwood had never seen her react quite this way before.

"There we go, sir," he pointed out. "She's all yours now. Go for your life!"

The General gave a shrug and then unzipped himself in front of her. Emily wanted to protest. She wanted to say 'no way', but she was out of arguments. Both of these men were determined to see this through one way or another.

Fucking Collingwood is going to pay for this! I asked him to keep my kink a secret and he betrayed me!

A sexual haze began to wash over her. She was on her Earth, not some foreign world with unfamiliar customs where this kind of thing was normal. The man in front of her represented the world she had always known. She stared in fascination at the semi-erect cock in front of her face, and her brow furrowed as she considered what this meant. There would never be any going back from this moment. She had been stripped bare and was now about to become the same fuck-toy on her home world that she had been forced into being on Earth 2. Yet, she had never been more turned on in her life. She could feel her wetness seeping down onto her inner thighs.

Still conflicted, she reluctantly took the General into her mouth and then slowly increased her rhythm as she felt him stiffen and grow. Apart from his slight paunch which kept her reminded of where she was, her mouth was crammed full of cock that felt, tasted, and smelled all too familiar. It wasn't the same man, and this wasn't Earth 2, though. She was vaguely aware of Collingwood's presence and knew that he was watching all of this too. The combination only increased her arousal, and she was overwhelmed with a desperate need to bury her hand in between her legs and play with her clit as the General began to thrust with his hips, meeting her motion by pumping himself into her throat. She tried to remember her deb training and about giving the gift, but it was no use. She was completely lost in her zone now.

He suddenly put his hands around her head and made a half step forward, forcing her onto his hard cock, literally fucking her face. She gagged as he drove himself down into her, causing tears to run down her face in response. This wasn't like an Earth 2 blowjob where she did all the work with her hands behind her back while they stood still. He was using her completely, with no respect for her dignity or comfort, treating her like a whore, or possibly re-enacting his favourite porn scene, and she was loving every second of it. To be treated like this on Earth 2 would be degrading enough, but the knowledge that this was her home world put it on a whole other level. She knew that this man now thought of her as a complete fuck-toy to use and abuse as he saw fit, and it was pushing all the right buttons like never before.

The shame and humiliation she felt at what she had become in his eyes suddenly made her orgasm. She hadn't even touched herself! As her body shook in ecstasy, muffled mewing sounds mixed with gagging filled the room as she continued to accept the General's rigid member pumping into her throat.

Suddenly he withdrew, using his own hand in the final moment to cum onto her face. Realising what was happening, she kept her mouth open but closed her eyes, feeling some of it land on her tongue but most dropping heavily onto her eyelids and cheeks. Oh God, she could feel how wet the insides of her thighs had become. She was lost, a pure sex-toy for any man.

After taking a moment to recover, the General looked down at her and she averted her gaze, her face red and burning in shame as she stared at the floor.

"Well, it seems you were absolutely correct, Chief Engineer," the General confirmed after he had zipped up again. "If I hadn't witnessed it for myself, I would scarcely believe it. Please assume the 'Present' position once again, Captain."

Emily got back into the position, doing her best to wipe the General's cum from her face, along with her tears from gagging, and silently prayed this would all soon be over.

"I assume that the pale mark around your neck was caused by the collar you were wearing?" the General continued.

She unconsciously tossed her head so that her hair fell more forward across her shoulders as she replied. "That's correct, sir, yes."

"And I understand that your captain insignia was affixed to it, so you were recognised as an officer while officially being out of uniform?"

"Yes, sir," Emily replied. There was no point trying to lie about anything now.

"Well, it seems all matters are resolved then," the General decided. "Congratulations, Envoy Birmingham. You are our planet's first official off-world representative. Before your return trip, please report to Stores with your collar and have the captain's insignia exchanged for the Envoy emblem.

"Um… thank you, sir," Emily replied humbly, the redness of her face still very much apparent. "If it's all the same to you, may I please get dressed again now?"

"You may," he replied, "and um… thank you for your services today. I feel more than confident now that you can handle yourself in the environment that we are sending you into. Good luck, Envoy Birmingham, and do us proud."

"Thank you, sir. I will do my best," she replied as she hurriedly set about gathering up the pieces of her uniform and dressing again, all the while keeping her head down, trying not to look at either of the men present.

Finally, she was able to depart, saluting the General with whatever remaining dignity she had, and giving Collingwood her foulest look.

Collingwood didn't follow her out immediately, so she waited in the hallway outside for him. At last, he appeared.

"You and I need to have words, Rod," she began. "Why the fuck did you just do that to me? I told you that stuff about me in confidence. It was supposed to stay between us! We also discussed that you making decisions about me without talking to me first was crossing a line!"

"Simple, Emily," he began. "I love you and I wanted to make your dreams come true. The old boy was still very much on the fence about sending you back, so I found it necessary to tee him up with the commands and your new paraphilia, and convince him to try them out on you to see for himself. Naturally you came through with flying colours, and now you have a promotion, as well as the opportunity to live out your fantasies."

WTF?

"So, there was a possibility I could have gotten out of this, and you deliberately ruined it?"

"Yes, you can thank me later," he replied with a smile.

"What the fuck, Rod! What have you done to me? Do you realise what I have become in the General's eyes? And now I have to go back to Earth 2 and repeat everything that happened to me!"

"Oh, don't be like that. In our conversation last night, you indicated you were open to the idea of going back, and we had sex using the Earth 2 principles. You can't tell me you didn't want this."

"Look, yeah while I do have a kink now, that didn't mean I wanted to go back and live it in my day-to-day life again for years," Emily responded. "I was hoping that it would just be something we could keep between us as our thing. And yeah, the only reason I said I'd go back was because you made it sound like I had no choice. If I knew I still had a way out, I would have taken it. Jesus! Now my fate is pretty much fucking sealed, and nothing can change that!"

"Ok, tell me then," he continued, "how wet are you right now? I'll bet any money that you're still practically dripping. Shall we make a wager on it, and you allow me to touch you like I did last night as proof? I saw what happened in there. You loved every second of it, and I bet you can't wait to get back to Earth 2."

Emily knew there was no way she would ever win that bet. He was right about how wet she was. She had also been resigned to the idea that she was going back even before the meeting with the General. Ok, so it was a done deal now. It was happening and there was no choice now but to try to make the most of it. Nothing really had changed from how she assumed it was going to turn out beforehand. She couldn't help but feel completely outraged with Collingwood, though. He had orchestrated the whole thing and tricked her into it. The trouble was, she didn't know if he did it out of ignorance and love, because he genuinely thought that it was best for her, if he did it for his own selfish gratification, or if he did it as a joke. With Collingwood you could never be quite sure.

She then realised it didn't matter what his reason was, or that she was happy about how it had all turned out. With her face still burning from what she had just done, and the IUD incident by no means forgotten, she suddenly reared back and punched him square in the face with such force it caused him to stumble backwards and sit on the floor.

"I hope that fucking hurt!" she angrily vented as he continued sitting on the floor wondering what had just happened. It hurt her hand as well, and she shook it to make sure she hadn't broken it. "Ok fine. Yes, I do want to go back for all of the reasons you said, but don't you dare ever make a decision about my life again without talking to me about it first. This is my life, and you have no right to do that."

"Fuck, Emily." he winced as he raised himself off the floor, rubbing his cheekbone. "Ok, maybe I had that coming, but you needed me to do this for you. Putting the IUD in you was one thing, and I admit that was a mistake without asking for your consent first, but getting you to go back is an entirely different matter. We both know full well that masochism is a curious thing, and you could not make this choice for yourself for the very same reason that it turns you on so much that you want nothing more. You needed someone to take control and make you, and who better than your bonded husband? I think my role in our relationship is to be your handler, and I accept the role with honour. Oh, think of how much fun we'll have together on our return to Earth 2. What do you say?"

Oh God! He's right.

While she didn't regret punching him, the idea of someone else controlling her was making her head spin. She did need it, and his mention of continuing to control her back on Earth 2 made her knees go weak. She could just imagine the humiliating things he would have her doing without the moral restraints of this Earth. If she thought she was wet after blowing the General, now the arousal felt almost like pain across her lower stomach. She wanted to strip naked right here and be fucked by every man on the base.

"You need to fuck me now, Rod!" she demanded.

"Very well, Envoy Birmingham," he replied with a smile, still rubbing his face. "I'll take that as a yes. Be naked in my office by the time I get there. There's a sink in there where you can wash up and get yourself respectable. I shall fetch some coffees on the way. The usual for you, I presume?"

"Yes, white and one, and don't be late!" Emily replied as she wondered how many people would do a double take as they noticed the state of her hair and the dried cum on her face as she made her way there.

*****

Two weeks later she was back on the bridge of the starship touching down on Earth 2. She looked around at her old crew as Collingwood smiled at her as he got up out of his seat. Norris had his eyes glued to his screen as he shut down the thrusters, and Jenkins had come up from the engine room to wish her well. The Master had returned as well, and one of the other crew members had gone to fetch him so he could disembark.

She fingered the collar in her hand with the gold "7GQA9E" tag. The captain insignia had been replaced with an embossed dove holding an olive branch - the official Envoy emblem. She buckled the collar around her neck as Collingwood held her hair up. Then she stood up, unzipped, and stepped out of her coveralls. For a moment she stared at the crumpled heap at her feet. It was the last piece of clothing she would likely wear for years, and she began to consider the possibility that it could be forever. The significance of that didn't escape her and she didn't know whether to cry or laugh about it. Collingwood was right. She did want this, but she needed someone to make her do it. It was too late to back out now in any case. She was about to be 7GQA9E again, the permanently naked fuck-toy who got off on her own humiliation and couldn't stop craving it. Even now her heart was pounding, possibly harder than it ever had.

"Ready, 7GQA9E?" Collingwood softly asked.

"Um… yeah sure," Emily replied, snapping out of her thoughts. "Engineer Norris, the bridge is yours."

"Very well, Envoy 7GQA9E," Norris replied. "Good luck, and do us proud."

"Thank you, Norris. I will do my best."

"Three cheers for Envoy 7GQA9E," Jenkins announced.

"Hip hip. Hooray!"