Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Oh fuck!" She moaned aloud. Which is the way I'd long hoped to actually hear that word used. It was like music to my ears. I watched as her fingers dove deep inside her pussy, as though imagining them to be my cock, sliding into her like that. "You have no idea how often I have wondered...hoped to see, and feel that Jack. You truly have a beautiful hard cock!"

That was a first. I'd never heard it called beautiful before. Though I do recall one other woman saying something about it being a "nice one" or something like that. But never beautiful. And not like it was out of the ordinary either. Nice enough length, girth...and certainly firmness. Though I think the fairly good-sized head seemed to be a playful toy with the women for some reason.

"And you have nice..." I stammered slightly perhaps, though I was looking everywhere at once. My mind trying to sort out which, what...I should compliment, or comment on first.

"Say it out loud Jack," she giggled. "Tell me what you like looking at. I want to hear it. Do you like my titties?" She now asked holding them.

"Yes," I responded.

"Then say it."

"I like your...tits!" I spat, enjoying the sound of the words, which for some reason, seemed to run an additional tremor of thrill and desire down the length of my shaft.

"What else?" She pressed, one hand going back to her pussy, drawing my eyes down along with it as she did that.

"I like your...pussy," I leered at her. Meaning it. Though I saw her pout. "What?"

"You pet a pussy. Which is ok if we're just starting out. Then you can call it a pussy all you want to if you wish. But once it's like this. Once it's all nice, hot...throbbing and wet. It's not a pussy any more Jack. It's a cunt. It's a hungry, naughty, dirty, nasty little cunt if you will. Just like your prick isn't a prick any more when it's all hard and naughty like that, like it is now. Now it's a cock, just like my cunt. So tell me Jack...what is it that you like again?"

"I like your fucking cunt!"

"That's better," she grinned, and then sat back, playing with her cunt and tits in ways I had never seen before.

**

I guess that's where it all started. The beginning of it. The beginning of this. But I don't want to get ahead of myself here. It's a long story, and I mean to tell it. Just how it happened, and why. Maybe then you'll understand everything. I know at first I didn't. But now I do. But that's when I think the real me came out. Just as it had for Joy.

**

In all the years I'd been married to Cindy, I had never seen her masturbate, not really. Sure, I had on some few rare occasions gotten her to touch herself for me while I watched, like for thirty seconds if that. And even then, it was going through the motions, not actually getting or feeling any pleasure from it. Did she ever masturbate? Probably, but it wasn't something she would share with me, or even discuss. Anytime I told her I had, just to see if it would arouse or interest her, she seemed to take offense by it instead. Almost as though by having done so, I had cheated her out of something. So sitting here across from Joy, watching her like I was now, was probably one of the most memorable days of my entire life. The fact that she could be so free in doing so. So vocal, so uninhibited, so lusty. It was a thrill beyond imagination. And all the while, sitting there not just stroking...but seriously playing with my own "cock" for her.

"Cum on me Jack," she had asked with a sultry tone of voice that I had never heard before. "I want you to spray all that sweet hot juice all over my cunt. I want to use it to get myself off with Jack, while you watch me. While you watch me teasing my own clit with your hot creamy spunk."

I stood up, like a Zombie, still fisting my prick, and stepped towards her, almost aiming it. Her face was flushed, her breath growing quicker now as she waited on me. Her fingers spreading her labia, exposing even more of those slick, pink inner depths. I'm not exactly a 'clit connoisseur' or anything. But I knew for sure that Joy's clit was a lot bigger than Cindy's had been, as well as any other women I had ever been with. It was fascinating to look at, seeing that tiny little shaft so hard and so swollen as she stretched her lips even more. Like a miniature little cock, I could see it throb as I closed the distance between us. My shaft now only a foot away as I stood there in front of her.

"Do it Jack. Cum for me. Squirt on me. Spray my cunt with your cream Jack. I need it now. I want it. I want to cum for you. NOW!"

And just like that, I was pumping out what felt like a gallon of cum, fascinated at my own copious discharge as streamer after streamer of hot flying spunk crossed the distance between us. In seconds, the entire opening of her luscious quim seemed to be drenched and covered with my white sticky spunk.

And then true to her word, she too was cumming. Watching her, literally looking into her open eyes as she came, as she came looking into mine, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen before in my entire life.

**

There was a brief moment of awkwardness. Not for her. For me. I was basically on uncharted waters here, and had no idea as to the protocol for something like this. But Joy seemed to be well ahead of me on that as well. She stood...holding out her hand to me, which I quickly accepted, pulling her up, drawing her into my arms were we kissed for the first time. It was long, passionate, and lusty. Already I could feel the quiver of renewed desire surging through me.

"Come on Jack. We need a shower...and a chat," she said simply. And then still holding onto my hand, led me up stairs towards her bedroom and bath.

**

If I'd been expecting more to happen as we showered, I couldn't have been more wrong. Yeah, we washed one another, head to toe. Which was intimate in it's own right. Once again something I had never really done with Cindy either. But even then as we washed one another, there was no real attempt at trying, or attempting to arouse one another as we did. I don't know why I sensed this, or seemed to know. Perhaps it was the way she began washing me that hinted it wasn't to be...not yet anyway. That and the fact Joy felt it was very important for us to have a nice long chat first...about "things" as she put it.

As I said. We'd already planned a nice little evening dinner together for later. Something we were both looking forward to. And perhaps more so now. But I also knew that Joy had something on her mind, questions and concerns perhaps, which I did as well. We'd obviously crossed a line here, and I think we were both wondering just how far we had stepped over it...and would we continue on from there?

After showering and dressing, I followed Joy outside to the coolness of her shaded patio where we again sat down with cold drinks this time. And though she was smiling, I couldn't help but feel there was a concern of sorts on her face as she looked at me, and then began speaking.

"That was nice. And that was really fun," she began. "But.."

Here it was. The 'but'. I'd been half expecting it.

"But what?" I quite naturally asked. Again she smiled, though continuing.

"The but is this Jack. You've now seen a particular side of me that you haven't seen before. And now that you have, you need to know...I'm not one to put that particular cat back into the sack so to speak. As you've already witnessed, when I'm aroused...when I'm horny...I like to express that. I'm vocal about it, because it further arouses me. I like to do things, see things, talk about things...openly. That's who I am, and who I've always been. And nothings going to change that. If we're going to continue on, and take this any further...then you need to be aware of that." Now I was smiling.

"I don't have any problems with that," I said honestly.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," she responded, "but there's more I need to say as well."

I settled back in my chair, letting her know she had my full and undivided attention here.

"We already have a great friendship Jack. Something I have come to appreciate and rely on. And I don't want anything to happen that would jeopardize that."

"Ah oh," I thought. "Here's the real but to all this!"

"So you need to know," she continued. "Our friendship comes first. Period. The sex, and I hope there will be lots and lots of that. Is just that. Something fun and special yes. But it's just sex Jack. I don't want, or need any long-term commitment because of it. I don't want you to feel like it will ever be anything more than that. I don't want...or expect you to stop seeing other women, and I certainly don't want any secrets, or obstacles to suddenly come between us. I couldn't live with that, or accept that. Like I said Jack, our friendship is far more important to me than anything else."

Admittedly I was a little relieved, though a little confused to. I knew that neither one of us was in a position, or wanting anything of a more permanent nature, especially this soon...for either of us. So hearing that was indeed a bit of relief. But I also knew, that I really had no desire to see or date anyone else either, though I didn't address that with her, content to simply sit and listen, and pretty much agree to everything she was telling me.

"I am who I am Jack. And though you've only seen a little bit of that side of me, I like to do naughty, nasty things Jack. I like to have fun. I want to feel sultry at times, nasty at others. I like to express myself, as you've seen. I don't like holding back, and I don't like it when someone else does either Jack. Can you understand what it is I'm telling you here? Is that something you can accept from me, out of me if we're to continue on with anything else?"

"I haven't heard anything that would cause me any problems," I assured her. "If anything, I would find that sort of openness refreshing."

"Be careful of what you ask for," she said slyly, grinning. "I've already gone far too long living a lie, and suffering because of it. Something I now refuse to do any longer. You need to expect the unexpected from me Jack. Just as I hope to see happen with you. I think we can have a wild, exciting time with one another Jack. And as long as neither one of us throws any jealous restraints or commitments on one another that would jeopardize or destroy our friendship, then I think you and I are going to get along just fine."

At the moment, I was one happy camper. And after everything she had said, I was just as pleased to find myself sitting there with one hell of an erection. And I thought it was a good time, and perhaps a good way to show her that I was just as open with this as she was. So I told her so. Told her I had a nice hard cock waiting for her if she wanted it.

"What I want at the moment, is for you to come over here, and then cum all over my face."

That was another first for me. And I happily accepted her invitation.

**

We had actually parted company shortly after that. Each of us with a "things to do list" that needed attending to before dinner. Joy had gone shopping for a list of things she needed, and I had some general household cleaning to do, which I'd been putting off. Now for some reason, I felt it was important to tidy things up just a bit. I couldn't imagine that whatever 'sex-capades' we became involved in would all be happening at her place.

I had just come back from picking up a few bottles of wine to go along with dinner, and the evening, when the phone rang. Once again it was no surprise as to who was calling me. I even found myself somewhat excited, and expectant as I answered.

"Just wanted to tell you. Don't dress for dinner. Literally," I heard her say with a laugh, and then hung up the phone before I could respond to that. I stood, peering out the kitchen window that offered me an angled view across the way into her yard. Seconds later I saw her emerge from the house, carrying out a tablecloth and some cutlery as she set the table. Nude. I wondered briefly if tying a bow tie to my erect prick would be over the top.

"Nah," I surmised. If anything...it would prove to her in a very subtle way that I was up for whatever fun and games she had in mind without really having to say much. After neatly tying my bow tie, I grabbed up a couple of bottles of wine, and then headed on over to her place. Right on time. She laughed openly upon seeing me, taking one of the bottles of wine from me, handing me a corkscrew as she did.

"Pour us a glass," she said, all the while looking at my decorated prick appreciatively. "We'll have a drink first before starting dinner. I've planned a seven course meal for the evening," she announced, much to my surprise. Obviously, it was going to be a long evening. Though I had no real idea at the time how long, or just how wonderful it would prove out to be. I got the first hint of what was to come when she came out with two very small dinner salads.

"A toast!" I offered holding up my glass. She picked hers up holding it towards mine. "To good times."

"To fun times."

"To naughty times."

"To dirty times."

"To nasty times."

"I'll drink to that," she said finally sipping her drink, and then casually walked over, kneeling down on the grass in front of me. She quickly undid the bowtie, tossing it off to one side, and then engulfed me with her mouth. The feel of the cool wine inside her mouth surprised me as she bathed me with it before finally swallowing. Though even then she continued, kneeling there in front of me sucking my prick until I finally had to warn her off. It had felt way too good. And way to early for me to spoil her dinner plans that early. We ate our salads smiling and grinning at one another. Engaging in small talk until it was time for the next course. Some sort of delicate soup, aromatic, and delicious smelling, though she told me. "It actually needs to cool considerably before we consume it," she informed me. "So in the meantime..." Joy sat, one leg spread obscenely over the arm of the chair. Her pussy, winking at me expectantly. "Lick me until I'm almost there," she added. "Then you'll know that the soup is ready."

And so it began. I had quickly caught on to the feast ahead of us, already looking forward to the final course, still a considerable amount of time away. I settled myself down comfortably in front of her. Taking my time, savoring the delicacy now spread in front of me. That amazing clit of hers already beckoning towards me as I tentatively flicked out my tongue, lapping it. She moaned. A good sign as I did so again. And again hearing her moan, and mewls of delight as I lapped away at her cunt like a cat drinking milk.

"Soups ready," she announced, forcing my head away. "And so am I," she winked as I stood up, retaking my seat. Already looking forward to the next course. And so it went. Each of us taking turns before each serving. So perfectly timed, and so perfectly erotic. Seeing her, feeling her as she gingerly lapped away at my prick. The feel of her mouth surrounding the head so delicately, yet so firmly...sucking it, pulling on it with her lips until I felt the undeniable desire of release warning me. It was as if she knew however, stopping just in time, and then taking her time as I calmed. Refilling our glasses, and then disappearing for a moment only to reemerge with the next course. And so...it was my turn again. And I found myself far more hungry for her cunt than I was for food. I brought her close, over and over again, just as she had done with me. The two of us on razors edge as we finally consumed the perfectly small portion of stuffed chicken she'd prepared earlier. "And now for dessert," she announced wickedly. Clearing away the last of whatever dishes remained before disappearing inside the house once again, emerging moment's later. She carried a small silver tray with a can of whipping cream on it. I watched fascinated, curious...and aroused as she deftly climbed onto the table, laying down, spreading herself, and almost simultaneously taking the can, spraying her cunt liberally with the sweet succulent cream. "Fuck me!" She announced. "Fuck me hard...fast...and mean," she stated seriously. It was the best desert I'd ever been served.

**

I had never fucked a pussy...or rather a cunt, that wet, that juicy before. It was almost comical at times, trying to keep it in as slick as she was. But that was half the fun of it...for both of us. Sliding in, sliding out, slipping in, slipping out. The sounds of her cream, my cream, the whipping cream all of it mingled together, merely adding to the pure decadent delight of our coupling, our fucking. Noisy as we were, I was only half worried of being overheard by anyone else. Though the placement of our properties almost perfect against that happening. A high wall separating her place from the neighbors place on that side. A good quarter acre of lawn between their place and hers beyond that. And then distance enough between my place, and the neighbors next to me, though at the moment, they were away on vacation anyway...leaving us with more than enough privacy to call out at the top of our lungs if we wanted to. And very nearly did.

Though I fucked her hard and fast, just as she wanted, there were times and moments that I slowed, savoring in that as well. She would turn, now bent over, pressed against the table. Her large magnificent breasts pressing against it. My hands cupping them from time to time in that way. My cock now slowly moving in and out from behind, sometimes thrusting, sometimes grinding...sometimes teasing as best I could as I skewered her like vegetables on the stick. I then sat her to fuck her. The table at perfect height. My cock buried deep inside her cunt. Her hands about my neck, my hands kneading the flesh of her breasts, tweaking and toying with the hardness of her nipples. I could almost swear she was fucking me with her clit as much as I was fucking her with my hard stiff cock. We locked eyes, never looking away. Lost in one another's souls as ecstasy, passion, and desire consumed us...overwhelmed us.

"I love the way you fuck me," she purred.

"I love the way you fuck," I answered back.

"I love the feel of your cock inside me," she moaned, thrusting herself down on me.

"I love the feel of your cunt around me," I said grinding, pressing, and then slamming into her forcefully.

"I love seeing your face when you cum."

"I love seeing yours," I agreed. "And I love hearing you when you do too," I added.

"Then hear me now Jack," she demanded. "Fuck me hard, mean and fast," she said once again. "Hear me...see me...cum for you!"

I pounded into her with every ounce of strength I had left. With every fiber of my being until I virtually felt her cunt liquefy in spasmodic release. Her cry of unbridled delight and ecstasy splitting the air. And this time I really did wonder if the neighbors had heard us, as my own cry of delight was now added to hers, my cock pulsating, releasing, and pouring a torrent of cum cream deep inside that wanton pussy of hers.

**

Just as I said, it was only the beginning. Things settled down into a sort of routine after that. But it wasn't the kind of routine that you grew bored with, or really accustomed to. Joy was usually full of all kinds of surprises. But aside from the wild adventurous sex we had and enjoyed, there was the other side as well. We lived our lives as friends and neighbors. We didn't spend every waking moment with one another, nor our free time as well either. We did things, went about doing things...without seeing one another, sometimes for days, but never beyond two or three if that. And then when we did, when we wanted...needed, we came together in uninhibited and delightful ways, the likes of which I had never experienced before.

I continued to golf every Sunday of course, and surprisingly kept my new and delightful sex-life to myself. The guys still teased, sometimes chided me and coaxed me into start dating again, to which I'd usually respond with a pump of my fist up and down. "Unlike two of you," I had challenged. "I don't have to pay any support money to this!" That usually ended any further discussions.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers