Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

And Joy too had a life of her own outside of our friendship. And though we had long ago discussed, talked, and agreed to no commitments, to no attachments or claims on one another, I hadn't as yet seen her go out or date anyone else either. Though at times half expecting it as her way of reminding me of our agreement. Not exactly sure as to how I would handle that if she did, but firm and secure in the knowledge of the promise I had made to her, that I wouldn't treat her any differently, if and when that might happen. Or so I hoped at least. She was right about one thing. Our friendship was far more important to me than anything else. So I was bound by that, and would never, ever make any demands on her as far as her own personal life went. And though I had never seen her go out with any other men, or even discuss any other men with me, I was of course well aware of a very dear friend of hers, a woman I had once met some time ago. She was an older woman, though if you had to judge that by age, perhaps too harsh a description to make. As I was ten years Joy's senior, so was Helen in years to me. But I would freely admit, Helen...even with a mix of grey hair to brown was attractive in so many ways. I knew only that she was widowed, several years now in fact. Lived alone closer to town, but came to visit, or was visited by Joy at least once a week or so. I knew that their relationship had come about as Helen had been best friend's with Joy's mother, and had remained so, even after Joy's mom had eventually passed away due to illness.

A time or two, I'd been invited over to share a cup of coffee, and had joined in, and delighted at the easy going conversations, and way Helen carried herself. She seemed a lot younger that her years suggested. And I could see why Joy was so attached to her. Almost like a second mother perhaps, and thus I treated her so. Cautious and careful to never misstep, which I never did of course, always delighted to see and greet her whenever invited. Which became more and more frequent it seemed, almost to the point where I began to worry that I was now infringing on Joy's personal and private times with her dear friend.

Worried enough, I brought it up one morning when Joy had actually come over to my place where I was fixing breakfast for us. I knew that Helen was coming over for dinner later, to which I had been invited as well. So it seemed like a good time to bring the subject up with her, our agreement forever in my mind that we would always be up front and honest with one another, about everything.

"You know Joy..." I began, scooping out a helping of freshly scrambled eggs onto her plate. "Maybe you should just plan on having dinner with Helen alone tonight." Maybe that sounded wrong, or came out wrong. I don't know. But Joy pushed her plate off to one side alerting me that breakfast was now the furthest thing from her mind.

"And why would you say that?" She asked crossing her hands over the top of her breasts. "I thought you liked her!"

I was aghast. I had not meant to offend, or say anything that might hurt or confuse her like that. She had missed my intent entirely. "That's not at all what I meant when I said that," I told her worriedly, now sitting down. "What I meant was..."

"You don't find her attractive?" Now I really was confused. Nothing was making any sense here.

"Of course I do...she's very nice."

"Nice? You mean as in old lady nice? That kind of nice? Motherly nice?"

"Motherly?" I stammered, wondering where the hell this had all gone wrong in so brief a time here. "Joy..." I tried, trying to collect myself, trying to reel this conversation back in again and make sense of it, which I wasn't.

"Tell me Jack, who does she remind you of anyway?"

Once again Joy had turned me around in circles here...but, she was smiling too. Confusing and frustrating me even more by this weirdly strange conversation we were having.

"You?" I asked tentatively, only now realizing that she really did. Thinking back on the few times we had spent with one another, I could clearly and easily see it now. They did seem more like mother and daughter than most probably would. Though that still didn't explain any of this.

"Exactly. Me Jack. Though Helen was good friends with my own mother, she and I have always had a close personal relationship, even before...and since then. Maybe it was because we both saw so much of us in one another, that we became as close as we did. And still are. Just like you became, she was always there for me as well. Especially during the really hard times when I was married to Dave. She was someone I could talk to, confide in, share secrets with, and was never judged, nor did I judge because of it. We knew...we know everything about one another Jack. Which is one of the reasons I have wanted you to spend more time getting to know her as well as I do. It's important to me. So if you think I'm worried about you monopolizing any of our time together, you couldn't be any more wrong about that. I've wanted you to come to know her in the ways I do Jack. No secrets, no lies, no inhibitions...no judgments or demands on one another...remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," though I was still somewhat confused as to what all this meant.

"Even you just now admitted that she reminded you of me right? Maybe an older version of me...if you think about it?"

And I was. And then I looked at her again. She grinned. Nodding her head.

"She's just like me Jack, in so many, many ways. It's one of the reasons we've remained as close as we are throughout the years. We're just alike. We think the same way, we very often act the same way, and neither one of us is ashamed of that fact. I thought it was time that you realize what I mean by that Jack. Helen and I have discussed it. Like I said, it was even at her suggestion that we soon sit down and talk to you about it. Which ironically, we were actually planning on doing tonight. She of course knows all about you. There's nothing I don't share with her, or discuss with her. Though only her...are you ok with that?"

I was. And why wouldn't I be? If I had better, or even closer friends, I would have no doubt shared with them, what Joy had shared with Helen. But I didn't have that same trust level that she did. And I knew it. "I have no problem with that. And you know that." I offered, finally relaxing a little in my chair. "I know the two of you have always been close...really close, so it doesn't surprise me that you have someone to talk to about it, or confide in. If anything, I'm actually jealous. I wish I did."

"You do Jack. Helen can be that same friend for you...that she is to me."

I knew what she meant by that, and I appreciated that fact. But I didn't think that Helen and I could ever be as close as she and Joy were, and told her so.

"Which brings me back to the main point I was trying to make Jack," Joy sighed slightly. "You know that naughty, dirty, nasty...wild side of me that you enjoy seeing come out once in a while?"

"Yeah?"

"Well who do you think I owe that too?" She asked.

I blinked. "Helen?"

"Yeah...Helen. She's the one who taught me to be me. Just like she's her. Just like me...in every way you can even begin to imagine."

"Helen?" I again asked as though there was some other explanation to all this.

"Yes...Helen. And I...we...needed you to know that."

"You mean to say..."

"I mean to say...we're a lot alike Jack. The two of us like to have fun every once in a while. And we do. Not every time we're together mind you...but often yes. And you need to know that, especially now...so you can make up your own mind about things."

"What things?" I was almost afraid to ask. Could I accept this new information and readily digest it? Could I accept that on the one hand...Joy would be having this...this lesbian experience with her dear friend I guess you'd call it. And then on the other...having a relationship with me as well. To my own surprise, I found I had no problem with that. She had long well known and had an intimate relationship with Helen long before I had ever come into the picture.

"Knowing that we enjoy one another. And that we get just as nasty and dirty with one another as you and I do."

Maybe it wasn't exactly the best or proper time here, but I was becoming weirdly excited by the sudden turn of events. I could feel my cock rapidly hardening, though glad I was sitting down at the moment so she wouldn't see it. Already images of the two of them being nasty together...filling my mind.

"Once again Joy. And I'm being just as honest with you here as you've been with me. I have no problem, nor do I...nor will I ever make demands on your relationship with Helen," I assured her. "And I can absolutely tell you that it will make no difference in our friendship either. Like we've always said. That comes first...no matter what."

"So you wouldn't have any problem having a threesome with us from time to time then?"

Whatever words I might have spoken seemed to evaporate inside my mouth. I sat there speechless for a moment, trying to digest what she'd just told me.

"Anyway. Think about it. You're still invited for dinner. And I hope you'll come. Obviously there's still a lot to talk about. But Helen needs to be there as well. I am sure you'll have more than a few questions for her too. After that, you can decide for yourself what you are...or aren't comfortable with. And then we can take things from there...or not," she said suddenly rising from the table. "Oh...and one more thing. It might help if you keep that thing nice and hard and horny all day. So don't be doing anything with it. Might help you think better and more clearly later on. Like they say, sometimes two heads really are better than one."

And with that, Joy headed back to her place. Leaving me with a very confused, and surprised hard on. But I also knew it was going to be one hell of an interesting evening ahead.

**

I was actually more nervous now than the first time I had accidentally caught Joy masturbating, so long ago now...or so it seemed anyway. I kept glancing at the clock, waiting for the time to arrive before venturing over. I'd even changed clothes twice, trying to look something...though what, I didn't know. At least I wouldn't be naked going over there this time. Though I actually laughed at that. Was that even a distinct possibility in the near future? The phone rang. Naturally I jumped. It was still way too early yet.

"Nervous?" She asked. I could hear the smile in her tone of voice. Maybe she...they...had started drinking already. I knew I could certainly use one myself.

"Ya think?" I responded trying to sound glib...relaxed.

"We figured as much. Why don't you come over now, have a drink with us. Dinner will still be a while yet."

I told her to give me a minute as I still wasn't quite ready yet, but that I'd be right over.

"Ah huh..." she laughed and hung up. I checked myself out in the mirror again, debated about changing shirts again, and then gave up.

"Well. It's now or never," I told myself, and then picked up a bottle of wine. Changed my mind just as quickly, set it back down, and picked up the Scotch instead. And with that now cradled firmly in my arms, headed out back across the yard and towards whatever was there waiting for me.

**

Neither one of them looked at all nervous, that was for damn sure. And though by the looks of it they'd been sipping on a white wine, the bottle had just barely been opened, so it wasn't like they'd been steeling themselves up for this the way I'd been. If anything, they were as natural and normal together, even now...just as they'd always been whenever I'd been around the two of them.

"How do you like your Scotch?" Helen asked taking the bottle from me as Joy pointed towards a particular seat, strategically positioned perhaps as I would soon learn, between the two of them.

"Neat! Thank you," I said taking the seat given me as Joy then sat down opposite on my right, and Helen then handing me my Scotch, taking the soft couch on my left curling her feet comfortably beneath her when she did. A position I had seen her familiarly take often before.

"A little background first," Joy began. "Something we both think you should know about us." And though I was about to tell them that was totally unnecessary, Joy quickly cut me off with a wave of her hand. "Just sip your drink and relax Jack...while we talk for a moment, ok?"

"Ok," I smiled sheepishly. And then did just that, sipping my drink as Joy began.

"As you're well aware of by now...Helen and I are very close, and yes intimate friends. But it hasn't always been like that. In the beginning, like anyone we were good friends, and eventually best friends, even with the age difference," glancing at Helen. "No offense."

"None taken," Helen laughed, sipping on her own wine now, though holding it up first towards Joy as a signal to continue.

"And as best friends, I finally had someone to confide in, to talk to. I had long known that Dave was seeing and involved with other women. And that was something I had simply learned to accept and put up with. It wasn't until the real abuse started, that Helen finally convinced me that enough was enough. Which I will be forever grateful for."

"You're welcome," Helen said again lifting her glass. Which we all then did.

"And it was also because of Helen, that I thankfully found out who it was, that I was. And who helped me initially deal with all the stress and heartache I was at the time dealing with. If you can imagine this for a moment Jack, it had been years since I'd even had an orgasm. I honestly believe, I had forgotten how to even have one. If it hadn't been for the open and honest relationship that I had with Helen at the time, I'm not sure I ever would have had one again...and certainly not in the way it came about either."

"My turn!" Helen announced, drawing my attention over towards her. "I had asked her point blank if she ever masturbated to relieve some of that stress during her marriage at that time. She was just as honest and open with me, and admitted she'd tried on several occasions to do just that, but had fallen well short of ever achieving so simple a goal as a nice little orgasm. Which is when I offered, as a friend...to give her one."

"Which she did," Joy confirmed. And as she did, I seemed to notice, or thought I noticed that she had undone one of the buttons on her blouse, though maybe that was just my imagination. "At first I was nervous of course. No one except for Dave had touched me in years, and never another woman. I'd never even experimented with that much growing up even, though yes like perhaps everyone else, I had wondered about it. But I'd never acted on it. Now...here was my dearest, and bestest friend ever, offering...and wanting to pleasure me. How could I say no to that?"

"Indeed!" Helen again interjected, eyes back towards her now. And once again...did I? Nah...must be me. "Naturally she was a little shy and nervous at first. Understandably. Until I offered to masturbate myself in front of her as well. Showing her that I certainly wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed by doing such, and hopefully then, neither would she."

"Which I wasn't," Joy spoke. And this time I confirmed, she had undone another button on her blouse. Already I could see a gentle swell of breast flesh hinting, peeking at the edge of her partially opened blouse.

"Was she even wearing a bra?" I asked myself.

"The thing was," Joy continued. "It wasn't just the fact she was so willing, so openly uninhibited to do that in front of me...and then to me, that taught me something about myself. It was the way she did it. And I don't mean the technique...which was good too," she added.

"Thank you again."

Another look in her direction, albeit briefly, confirmed the fact that Helen too, had now undone a second button on her blouse. Tempted to look further, I refrained however, now delighted to more or less play along and see how this went.

"You're welcome...again," Joy laughed. "But what really got to me, and I mean in the very best of ways, was the way that Helen so candidly, expressed her pleasure to me while I sat watching her. She talked to me Jack. She told me what she was feeling, how good it felt to be touching herself like that with her fingers. And then in specifics, what she was doing to herself exactly. And then what she'd eventually be doing to me. I tell you in all seriousness Jack, I'd never been so turned on before in my entire life. Hearing the words. Hearing Helen speaking to me that way was like making love to me not only physically, but mentally and spiritually as well. I knew right then and there I was never going back to the way I was...or had been. Though never with Dave. Not ever. He would never see, enjoy...or experience that side of me. Not ever in a million years. But with Helen. Wow, well now...that was a completely different story."

"You can say that again," Helen quipped. A third button undone now. And more than an ample hint of breast flesh peeking beneath the edge. Helen might have been in her early sixties perhaps, but I can assure you, her tits looked to be just as amazing as Joy's were, even if I hadn't really seen them yet. "Hearing Joy say fuck...and not out of anger was a real...pardon the pun...joy for me," she giggled. "Hearing her expressing to me what she enjoyed doing...feeling, or having done, was liberating for her, just as it had once been for me. And as I had hoped, it was so. All that hurt and pent up frustration seemed to evaporate right there in front of me whenever we came together. And especially after the abuse really began, I began to see a new found determination and courage in her that I had not seen before. Suffice it to say, it was shortly after that, that Joy filed charges against the creep and got rid of him."

"Yeah, we celebrated by going down on one another for the very first time that night," Joy offered. Her blouse completely undone now. Both breasts clearly revealed, nipples hard, taut, and wanting perhaps as she simultaneously reached up to roll and pinch on one of them.

"So you see Jack," Helen stepped in, once more drawing my attention back to her, which was momentarily difficult to do seeing Joy and all. But then...I realized that she too was doing the same thing. Helen had smaller, pinker nipples, though slightly larger breasts. And yeah, did they hang a bit heavier and lower on her chest than Joy's did...perhaps so. But damn if I didn't find that fucking erotic anyway. "Joy and I will always be good close friends. Nasty friends."

"Naughty friends," Joy interjected, hands now pushing her slacks down her legs, along with her bikini panties.

"Dirty friends," Helen added to that. Likewise now doing the same.

"Horny...lusty, wicked friends. Just like you can be, if you want to Jack," Joy coaxed.

"Entirely up to you Jack," Helen agreed, hands down between her legs now, as she sat up, spreading herself openly, obscenely...before standing up, crossing over to where she now sat down beside Joy, who was likewise playing with herself in much the same way. And then...playing with one another, hands in each other's laps...looking towards me.

"So...what's it going to be Jack?" Joy asked. "Friends with benefits? Or just friends?"

**

I answered that question by standing up, and then by pulling my pants down. I think my prick bounced out and away from my briefs as hard and as firm as it had ever been. Already a droplet of precum seemed to drool from the end of my prick tip.

"Oh heavens! Let's not waste that! Bring it to me!" Helen announced.

I actually had to waddle over...pants down around my ankles, shoes still on, though neither of them seemed to mind, and in fact, appeared to take more delight in the fact that I did. I soon found myself standing there in front of the two of them as they began licking, sucking, and teasing me with their tongues together. It was even better reaching down, fondling one of Helen's magnificent breasts in one hand, and Joy's in the other. They continued on for some time until the warning bells were going off in my head. As much stamina as I usually had, being tag-teamed like this was seriously drawing on my reserves.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers