Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Does he talk?" Helen asked.

Joy laughed. "It took a while. But now he does, at least more so than he used to do," she told her friend.

"So what would you like to see or do now Jack?" Helen asked openly. And without a bit of hesitation, I told her exactly. Something I confess I had always desired and wanted to see.

"I want to see the two of you lick, and suck one another's cunts."

"Goodness. He even said the 'C' word!" Helen spoke in surprise. "Good for you dear, obviously, you've taught him well."

"Just as you taught me Helen," Joy laughed. "Now...get over here and starting licking my cunt before Jack loses a load here."

"Only if he loses it someplace on me," Helen announced excitedly. In seconds the two of them were busy lapping away at one another. Quite nosily I might add, which merely enhanced the entire scene. Hearing the two of them licking, slurping, squishing, moaning and groaning away, truly had me hovering on the edge there without doing anything. I didn't dare. One touch on my cock would have had me spurting cock-cream everywhere!

Somehow I managed to keep from coming, even as they did. So beautifully getting one another off while I watched. Listening as well to the delightful, decadent sounds they made. Thrilling, pleasing and pleasuring one another in ways I would never have imagined. And even afterwards as they rolled away from one another, their faces still glistening with the spending of their release, they asked.

"What's the one thing you would like the two of us to do for you Jack? " Helen asked me.

"Just the one?" I shot back, half joking...half serious. To which they both smiled looking at one another.

"See? Told you he'd be up for it," Joy stated, obviously confirming some prior conversation they must have had. "So what would you like anyway? " She asked again.

It was actually at the top of my 'dirty-nasty' things to do list. Though I'd never, ever imagined crossing that one off.

"I'm not even sure it's actually possible, or that it would work out the way I've imagined it in my mind."

Helen laughed. "Honey? If there's one thing I've learned, if you can imagine it...then you can find a way to do it. And the best part is...you get to tell us...specifically, in clear, precise words, just exactly what it is you want the two of us to do to you."

**

Yeah, maybe it was a little awkward at first getting into it. But once we were there...damn! It was even better than I had envisioned.

I lay there, with the girls sandwiching my cock between their respective cunts. It had taken some doing, along with a little trial and error, but eventually we had all figured it out. And true to form, just as Helen had said, "getting there had been half the fun." Ok...maybe not quite half. But even that had been exciting. As I lay back watching, feeling...the girls had locked legs over and around one another with me somewhere in between. I could feel the press of both cunts, so wet and slippery at this point as they ground against one another, and me! It was basically a combination of everything at once. Like two mouth's nibbling sucking and licking me. Or like the sweet sensual slickness of a woman's pussy slithering down the side of a man's prick, only in my case, both sides. And in a uniquely weird way perhaps, two cunts coming together, and sort of becoming one, fucking me. Me fucking them simultaneously, and the two of them likewise fucking one another.

I daresay that simultaneous orgasm is difficult enough. But I'd never heard of three people coming at the exact same time together, at least not in the way we did. And Helen was a squirter too. Another nice unexpected surprise, though I learned afterwards she didn't always do so. But it was nice seeing it, and feeling it (and later tasting it) when she did. I know for a fact it was entirely out of my control. I wouldn't have stopped myself even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't. The urge was too great, the pleasure too intense as I felt my cock throb, knowing full well that first jettison of spunk was only milliseconds away now as I began to cry out. And then, even as I did...much to my own delight and surprise, I simultaneously felt that liquid bath of Helen's own cunt cream surrounding, and spraying against me, as well as against Joy's split. Her cry, as loud and as long and as deep as my own, and as Helen's as the three of us hung on, holding on....humping, pumping, and thrashing about there on the floor together.

"Holy fuck!" We all also said at the exact same time, which had made the experience even funnier, and even better. It was a long while before any of us even wished to move.

"I guess dinners going to be a little late," I stated grinning happily.

"Hardly," Joy informed me. "You were the main course. Like I told you earlier...Helen and I wanted you over for dinner. I didn't say you were coming over for dinner. What I meant was...that you were dinner."

"Well in that case, Bon'Appetit!" I offered, my prick once more already beginning to thicken up again.

"Desert then!" Joy half shouted, already racing towards the kitchen area. "I'll grab the can of whipping cream and meet the two of you outside!"

And though my neighbors were back from vacation at this point, I could have cared less. If they didn't care to hear three people having a wonderfully nasty time together...that was their problem.

It certainly wasn't mine...not any more anyway. And never would be again.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers