All Comments on 'Fucking My Buddy's Boyfriend'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Really fucking hot. Need to hear about a weekend visit

orlasorlasover 1 year ago

One of your best!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Luv it great story. Oh to see a sweet smooth ass.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time! 5 stars just isn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPER HOT ***** STORY!!! Maybe if Sam visit NY, he and Matt can double dick Devin. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It amazes me how gay erotica can be just as misogynistic as straight porn. This story made Devin (as a twink, bottom, and sub) into something less than human to be used, shared, and played with without his consent or permission (just the way women have been for centuries). He wasn’t even directly asked (either time by either top) or apologized to… both Sam and Matt just treated him like a possession they could get off with and just “be frat boys”! It’s not hot and it should serve as a real warning that this is no way to present gay and bi men as equal humans deserving of equal treatment and rights. It’s no wonder the destructive stereotypes persist when stories and characters like this are considered sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every minute of this.. so wanted to be Devin - especially at the end for the double teaming!

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

5 Star story, so erotic. Sam needs to visit and have Matt take them both to a Club.

TinyBotanistTinyBotanistover 1 year ago

So incredibly sexy, very passionate. Love how Sam just fell under Devin's spell. Wish they would've ate his ass after they bred it.

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

👍👍👍👍💋💋💋💋💋💋

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Very hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

So hot! Loved every word and the sexy action!!

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

Good story, maybe a follow-up on Sam and some new adventures

Nimitz161616Nimitz1616168 months ago

Can we have another chapter where he goes out and finds a femboy of his own?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful love story, loved how the best friends baby matter were mixed together inside the slut

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely. Good plot and well developed characters.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe2 months ago

Definitely need another chapter, where Sam comes to visit with his own sub bottom, so they can switch and eat each others cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous