Fucking My Buddy's Boyfriend

Story Info
A straight guy is intrigued by his friend's new boyfriend.
7.7k words
4.78
65.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,506 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains elements that could be considered reluctant/non-consensual. If you don't want to read those topics, you have been warned.

***

Last summer, some friends from college and I rented a cabin in upstate New York for our annual boys' trip. We were all ex-college football players, and though now 32 and not as fit as we used to be, still a big loud bunch.

There was a new addition this year though. My buddy Matt had recently come out as gay, to most of our surprise, and asked if he could bring his boyfriend. The WAGs usually didn't tag along but since he was a guy we figured what the hell, bring him. I think a few of us were also curious to see Matt and his significant other in action.

It's not that we were bigots or anything, but like I said he'd only just come out and none of us expected it. We were all happy for him but also didn't have much experience, which made this trip the perfect opportunity to open our minds.

Everyone arrived separately since we'd all moved around by now. I was the first to get there, having just flown in from Scottsdale. Others followed: Jeffrey, Eric, Ben, Kyle. We reminisced over our frat boy football days, partying it up, pounding booze, tearing through pussy.

Always eager to gossip, Jeffrey asked us if we were excited to meet Devin, Matt's boyfriend. They lived in the city and were still driving up.

"I think it'll be good to see Matt in a relationship for once," said Eric, our most pragmatic friend. He didn't even comment on the fact that the relationship was with a guy, but then again Eric was always cool as a cucumber.

"I'm just glad he finally gets to be himself," replied Ben, a happy-go-lucky dude.

"Me too," said Kyle, which I thought was funny since he definitely wouldn't have said that back in the day. But hey, I can't judge him for something we probably all used to think. We'd matured.

After a few beers, I heard gravel crunch out front and Ben went to greet the happy couple.

"Look who it is!"

Matt came in to say his hello's and he and I shared a particularly warm embrace. We'd once been really close and I was upset I'd never noticed he was gay. Not because I cared, but because I hoped he hadn't stayed closeted because of something I'd said.

"How the hell do you park that thing in Manhattan?" I asked him, referring to his big ass 2016 4Runner.

"Not in Manhattan anymore, man. Moved out to Brooklyn during COVID, got a great deal. It's actually where I met Devin. We live in the same building if you can believe it."

"You don't say! And it's great to meet you Devin."

Standing next to Matt was his boyfriend, a normal looking 26 year old. Only an inch shorter than Matt, he fit right in with the rest of us, although it was pretty obvious he didn't play football. We were all close to the 200 lb club if not well in it, while Devin was slim and toned. I clocked him at about 160.

"It's nice to meet you, too."

Alright, he talked like a normal guy. Not that I would've cared.... but still, he did. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to hug or what but he stuck his hand out to shake. Bit weaker grip than some, but hey, who cares. All of these rapid observations led me down a taboo path and I found myself wondering who between them... you know... took it up the butt....

I know, I know, that's crass. But come on! A guy gets curious! It seemed pretty obvious to me with their age and size difference, not to mention Devin's smooth face which looked as though it might also extend downward. Alright, why was I thinking about that?

"We're gonna go put our shit our away. You guys wanna fire up the grill?"

"Sure thing."

The second they were out of earshot Jeffrey asked scandalously, "Soooo, what did everyone think?"

"He seemed like a perfectly nice guy," answered Eric. "I'm happy for Matt." I couldn't help but agree.

"I think it's kinda cool, you know, having a gay friend," said Kyle, which was rather heartwarming.

"I do too," said Ben, then added, "not to be weird or anything, but Devin was pretty good-looking? Right?"

"I was wondering who was gonna say it," laughed Jeffrey. "I think we can all admit our friend scored some good tail!"

We were all secure enough in our sexualities to acknowledge an attractive guy. And it was true, Devin really was good-looking. He kinda looked like one of those David statues: curly brown hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones, nice chin, toned arms and legs... I sound gay but he would've been considered "cute" if not "hot" by most standards.

"So.... Who do you think...?" Jeffrey added salaciously after we'd stopped laughing.

"Shut up," frowned Ben and punched his arm. "It's none of our business."

"Maybe they both do," pondered Eric, who seemed as though he was trying to parse out male intercourse in his head.

"I doubt it," chuckled Kyle. "Not to be mean or anything, but come on. Did you see them together? You really think Devin... to Matt?"

Kyle was putting one finger through a hole in his others and everyone groaned. But let's be real, he was probably right.

While the rest of the guys went out back to work on dinner, I decided to shower. After grabbing a towel from my room, I noticed Matt and Devin were staying next to me. I was just gonna walk by but my curiosity got the best of me and I listened in.

"Do you like everyone so far, babe?" Matt asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah, they all seem pretty chill. And damn, you weren't kidding. Your friends are like... super fucking hot."

"I told you you'd like them, didn't I? Bunch of football guys in one house, it's like your dream."

"Hehehe, maaaaybeee...."

Devin leaned his head up and kissed Matt. My friend very sweetly kissed his boyfriend back and I was pleasantly surprised to see him be so intimate. Cradling Devin's jaw, holding his hand. I'd only seen Matt drunkenly hook up with sluts so this was pretty new for me. And it was nice, he looked really happy.

"Do you want me to....?" I heard Devin ask, and as I peered closer noticed he was rubbing Matt's crotch.

"Yeah, we've got time. Dinner won't be ready for a while."

"Okay," Devin giggled, then dropped right down to his knees.

Fuck..... I shouldn't be watching this. But when I tried to walk away my feet were glued. For some reason I was fascinated by the thought of them together and had to at least see a little something.

To be honest, the thought of them fucking hadn't left my mind since I first saw them. And I'm really not gay, I swear. I'd tell you if I was. There was just something about knowing my bigger, stronger friend treats Devin the same as any other guy treats his girl that really excited me. Something about it was extremely titillating, and as my hand slid down to my crotch I realized my dick was rock solid.

"You gonna get it all the way down this time?" my friend teased.

"Mmmhmmm," his boyfriend replied in a tone that was surprisingly submissive.

Though he seemed just like any other guy a minute ago, he was now acting a lot more.... feminine, I think is the right word, and strangely it was turning me on....

"Alright then."

As Devin undid Matt's jeans I rubbed my big rod, stuck sideways in my towel. My friend's meat then popped out and just like me he was packing. Fuck.... This really felt like an invasion of privacy now. I'd seen Matt's dick hundreds of times but not like this! But when Devin started gripping his boyfriend's shaft my legs wouldn't budge. He pulled the uncut skin back and placed his wet mouth right over the crown.

"Yesssss," Matt hissed, grabbing his boyfriend's luscious locks and pushing his head further.

Devin clearly had practice because his ability to throat Matt's sword was more impressive than anything I'd ever seen from a chick! He was doing it like it was sport, swallowing Matty voraciously til his nose hit the pubes.

"Thaaaat's it. Stay right there," Matt groaned.

He held Devin's head at the base for a few seconds, Devin's thin arms flailing wildly, then let him off.

"HUUUUUUUH!" The boy gasped for air then launched himself right back down.

They repeated this again and again, my friend's whole horsecock receiving royal treatment with each guzzle. He clearly wasn't the only one happy about the situation though. I noticed Devin was jerking his own dick, which although much smaller was just as hard! He'd taken off his clothes and was kneeling buck naked in front of Matt, cute feet and butt visible.

"Are you close?" my friend asked. Devin replied with ecstatic nods. "Alright me too. I'm close... I'm close.... I'm.... I'm.... AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Matt jammed Devin's skull all the way down and held it while he filled his belly with sperm. I saw that at the same time, Devin was also spewing white cream, most of which landed on his own thighs and chest. I couldn't believe he was that horny from sucking cock, that he could ejaculate with one down his throat, yet I'd never seen anyone look more turned on in my life! Except maybe me!

My 8 inch slab bounced wildly under the towel as I sprinted to the bathroom. Before even getting in the shower, I squirted some lotion on my hand and went to work.

"Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk...."

My head rolled back while I stroked my thick shaft with one hand. The other pinched my temples as I tried to understand why that scene turned me on so goddamn much. Was I gay? Is that it? No, I realized, I have no desire to be in a romantic relationship with a man. I love women.

But damn... that Devin. Can't say I would mind getting blown by him. Fuck, that makes me sound like such a fag.... But it's 2022, right...? Maybe it's not so bad to think about these things.... And I can't be the only one who does....

That train of thought was going to have to wait though because right now I needed to cum. With the image of Devin's creamy butt sitting on his gorgeous soles, his adorable curls bobbing on my friend, I blasted into the sink.

I still felt a little uneasy with what I saw, not so much because I'd invaded their privacy--we'd all seen each other hook up in college--but because of my reaction. While eating dinner, sausages of course, I couldn't stop sneaking glances at Devin. I thought I was being sly but at one point he caught me and furrowed his brow.

I felt terrible and hoped he didn't think I was being homophobic. God no, if anything I was being homosexual! He'd been eating his hot dog and gagged when too much slid in. I pictured Matt's dick in its place, little Devin bobbing all over it. Then I pictured my own.....

It was sort of cute to watch the two of them interact. There was no major PDA, nothing a guy wouldn't do with his girlfriend, but it was sweet nonetheless. I did notice Matt's arm would always be around Devin, never the other way, and that made sense to me. I liked that. In fact, it sorta did something for me, seeing my friend hold his boy like that, protect him. I looked around and wondered if I was the only one thinking about all this.

We cooked s'mores and drank beer and though I tried to stop checking out Devin, I just couldn't. He was too enticing. Luckily it was time to go to bed so I got away unscathed this time.

Or so I thought. The three of us were on one side of the house and shared a bathroom. While I was brushing my teeth, Devin walked in, this time with no shirt. He smiled his pearly whites and grabbed his toothbrush, utterly unaware it was taking every fiber of my being to not ogle him. I was afraid to even glance at his smooth torso because I could already tell it was well sculpted.

His chest looked fit but not too big, and he had clear abdominal muscles, possibly on account of his leanness. There were athletic veins trailing up his calves and inner thighs, which damn, I hadn't even noticed he was wearing briefs. By the time I made it back up, past his tight bubble butt and perfectly dimpled lower back, we made eye contact in the mirror.

He gave me a funny look, like his gaydar was working overtime. I had no idea what signals I was emitting nor the sensitivity of his hardware, but he doubtlessly received some communication. Flustered, I spit my wad then sort of half-waved at Devin while shuffling out.

I breathed a sigh of relief outside, and when I looked up saw Matt standing in their doorway, also shirtless. His body was like mine: big, thick, hairy, though he seemed to be in incredible shape. I wondered why I could check out and even admire my friend's muscled frame with no attraction, yet when I saw Devin's slender figure I got frisky as hell.

"Night, Sam," Matt said to me when I got to my door.

Devin had just left the bathroom and waved goodnight as well before turning in. With hunger visible in his eyes, Matt grabbed Devin and gave him a kiss, then smacked his butt and sent him to bed. He winked at me after then closed the door, leaving me stunned. Or possibly jealous? Excited? Horny? Confused? I felt so many crazy emotions at the same time, I did the only thing I could do: Masturbate furiously.

I laid in bed, firm dick in hand. It had been growing throughout my encounter in the bathroom, but when Matt smacked his boy's jiggly ass that really did me in.

Yeah, his boy. I liked that. I really liked that. Thinking of Devin as Matt's boy. Sort of like his little.... bitch boy. FUCK! That's hot. The thought of a little bitch boy doing what I say. Throating my dick just like Devin.

I wondered if I'd turned gay but knew I still loved chicks. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time but adored their curvy bodies and feminine charm. Matt told me he could never even get it up for pussy and that he'd always lied to us. Well that's never been an issue for me, so maybe I'm bi...?

Either way, the thought of having a bitch boy on my dick was driving me wild. Horny as I'd ever been, I heard something through the wall, a soft:

"Uhhh, yeah.... Fuck me, baby..."

Then my head bounced, THUD THUD THUD. I heard the bed creaking on the other side, likely coinciding with each hump my hairy friend pumped into his smooth mate.

FUUUCKKKK! My cock was surging with blood now, at 110%, and my heart was racing as well. I just imagined Devin on his back, pale legs wrapped around Matt's thick, hairy body. My friend between his thighs, ravaging him like a bitch.

I could hear Matt now: "Yeah boy, take that dick. Fuck yeah."

"Uhhh! UHHH! Daddy!! Fuck me!!"

"Are you my boy, baby? Huh? Are you my little bitch?"

"Uh! FUCK! Yes Daddy YES!! I'm your boy! I'm your bitch, Daddy, YESSSS!!!"

"FUUCKK!!"

I assume all three of us came at the same time because when I lay breathing a few seconds later, more jizz than I'd ever shot drenching my chest, the movement from the other room had ceased. I fell asleep pretty confused, but also somewhat confident in the fact that I was only turned on by Devin, who was, in my defense, more feminine. I mean he was the one getting railed, right?

Gentle tapping against the wall woke me up the next morning. Their lovemaking seemed more tender now in the early hours. My dick was already hard, possibly from morning wood, but the sheer intensity of my erection told me it was something else. A few minutes later, just like the night before, we came simultaneously.

We went out to the lake that afternoon to kayak and swim and Devin looked extra cute. I could now easily check out his shirtless bod and liked it more with each passing glance. So fit yet still weak. Cut yet vulnerable. Masculine yet feminine. The contrast really revved me up.

Then I realized that at that very moment on the dock, Devin probably had Matt's cum lodged deep in his ass. Fuuuck.... I had to jump in the water so no one could see my boner.

"I thought you might've worn a speedo," Kyle teased Matt.

"Why, cuz I'm a fag?" he replied, then smiled cheekily at his friend. "No but seriously, you should've seen Devin in Fire Island. I had him in the tiniest little suit all week!"

Devin rolled his eyes and pushed Matt into the lake while the guys laughed. I stayed quiet, practically drooling, pupils wide. The thought of him in a skimpy speedo... Or less.... Jesus... I palmed my meat and it was again raging, positively insatiable. What the hell was going on with me?

"Fuck this..." Kyle whined later that night after he lost another fat hand to Devin.

We were all getting smoked by him and I think it took us by surprise. Not because his homosexuality would've hindered his ability to play poker, I just don't think we excepted to be taken to the bank by a twink.

"He's pretty good, huh?" Matt asked me while we hung out in the kitchen. I'd tapped out after losing $200.

"Yeah, I had to quit before I lost my house," I laughed, then followed up more seriously, "It's nice to see you, man, really. Especially with... you know..."

"Haha, you were always shit with words. But thanks, man, I appreciate it. I appreciate all of you for not caring, really. For just letting me be me."

"Well I'm being honest when I say we're all happy for you."

We stood awkwardly for a moment as men do after sharing emotions. Then Matt broke in with a cheeky smile, "he's pretty cute though, right?"

"Not that I would know much about that, but yeah, I'd say so," I chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

"Oh come onnnnn," he said smugly, a drunken smirk on his face. "If my eyes haven't deceived me, I think I've caught you checkin' Devin out just about every chance you get."

"W-what?" I stumbled, taken off guard. "N-nah, I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Relax, I don't care. And I can't blame you, I mean he's just so fucking fuckable!"

"Haha, yeah...." I mumbled, a bit too drunk to catch myself.

"It's okay if you think so too, dude, I'm the last one to judge. It's not like it means you're gay or anything, maybe just a little curious."

I couldn't meet my friend's eyes.

Matt, in his drunken stupor, continued, "and God! You should feel that fuckin' ass! Tightest hole on the planet, I swear. And not a hair on there!"

"R-really...?" My interest was piqued to say the least.

"Oh yeah. He's got the smoothest little bubble. And he fuckin' loves takin' it up there."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, probably a bit too curiously. "So he doesn't...?"

My friend laughed. "Fuck me? Hell no! Have you seen us? Nah, I have nothing against that, it's just not my thing. There's only one guy takin' dick in our house and it's not me."

He finished with a triumphant humph, as if he was proud to have proven his manhood to me. Really it all just turned me on, knowing Devin was the sole pillow biter.

"And it doesn't... hurt him?"

"You kidding?? It's his favorite thing in the fuckin' world! I can't take him off my dick sometimes. Always begging me to suck it and play with it..."

I knew my friend wasn't kidding because I'd seen Devin's lust first-hand. He'd scrambled to his knees on fire, desperate to suck his man.

"Damn, I didn't know he was such a nymph!" I replied, and Matt answered:

"You know how those sub bottoms are."

"Those what?"

"Sub bottoms. Submissive bottoms. You know, the bottom is the one who takes the dick and if he's submissive then he's a sub bottom."

"Huh, so what does that make you?" I asked, trying to hide my intrigue but likely doing a bad job.

"Me? Well I'm a dom top. Sorry, dominant top. Top means I'm the one who fucks and gets sucked, and you know what dominant means."

"Dom top...." I whispered, my long dick rising as the words slipped off my tongue.

"You okay there, Sam?"

"Uhhh.. Yeah, haha, sorry just thinking about something."

"Alright. Well thanks for talkin' to me, man, seriously. And for not making it weird or anything. Can't tell you how much it means to me."

We gave each other a brotherly hug, and though it was nice to embrace my friend I hoped to God he wouldn't think my erection was cuz of him.

"I'm gonna get back in for a sec."

sissy11
sissy11
1,506 Followers