Fucking My Buddy's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt went to the table and lifted his boyfriend out of the seat. He told him he was too good for us and that he needed to take a break before we all went bankrupt. Devin just giggled then went to get them more beer as Matt requested.

"Sub bottom..." I thought when he traipsed by me. Something about Devin following his older, bigger boyfriend's commands really turned me on.....

That night I had to (got to?) listen to Matt pound Devin's cute, apparently smooth ass. They were both drunk and I could hear Devin's giggles interspersed with horny moans and submissive whimpers. God! This kid was driving me fucking insane! Unfortunately, I was too wasted to cum so I passed out with my aching dick in hand.

"Oh god...." I mumbled when I woke up the next morning, stomach churning.

I hadn't drank this much since probably last year and ran to the bathroom for water. It was just before dawn so I didn't expect anyone to be up, but when I walked past Devin and Matt's room on the way back I heard that familiar squeaking. This time though I noticed the door was open. They must've forgotten to close it and figured I was still asleep so hadn't bothered. The combination of morning wood and my Pavlovian response to the squeaking had my sword instantly steeled, not to mention the fact that I didn't cum the night before. I was raring to fuck and had to peek inside.

"OooOooOoo, uh! That feels so good, baby."

From my angle I had a prime view of the action. Devin was laying against the pillow, legs pulled out, eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Between his legs lay Matt on his stomach and at first I thought he was sucking dick. This sort of weirded me out and I got noticeably turned off, but then I realized he was spreading Devin's cheeks and his hairy face was planted deep in his ass! FUCK!!!

"MMMM," Matt growled as he chowed down on his boyfriend's butt. "I fucking love your pussy, baby."

"Hmmmphhh..." Devin groaned, as if he both loved and hated having his ass called a pussy.

Hearing Matt say that turned me on more than anything else that weekend, and it finally all made sense to me. Matt was the man in the relationship, and though Devin was obviously also a boy, he took on many of the same roles as a girl. It seems elementary, but it took literal female genitalia being named before I truly comprehended their dynamic. But now that I understood, I fucking wanted it. Devin's pussy, that is.

"On your knees, babe. Up."

Matt manhandled Devin until he was up on all fours.

"Arch," Matt coached with an ass smack and Devin obeyed.

Matt went behind Devin's butt and stared at it pridefully. Devin looked just like a girl: head forward, legs slightly spread, back arched to display his pink pussy to his man. The specimen in front Matt must've been delicious because he couldn't help but go back to eating. He switched off spanking Devin's bubble cheeks, jerking his small dick from underneath, licking him up from balls to crack, and best of all fingering that airtight hole.

"Spread," Matt told Devin, then began slapping his poor little rosebud.

"Uhhh! UHHHH!!" Devin moaned, but it sounded like he enjoyed it!

I imagined all the blood flooding to his small, tight orifice as his boyfriend battered it. I bet he wanted it now more than ever, just like Matt said, that he was craving dick up his cunt.

"MMMMMM!" Devin squealed when Matt finally slid in. Not much came out though because Matt had politely covered his mouth.

"Shhhh, baby, it's still early," he reminded, then pulled out and glided back in.

Matt had to start slow, likely because his dick was so big, and I understood where he was coming from. I wondered how it felt to be Devin right now, to get slowly speared by a man, but I knew it would never be me. I'd never be another man's bitch.

"Hmmmmph.... Hmmmphh......"

The noises Devin made while he got railed were music to my ears. He sounded like a wounded puppy, a scared boy who needed a man to protect him, fill him with seed, make him his. Hearing his pathetic whimpers transform into veritable shrieks when Matty picked up the pace only told me Devin really did love this. He needed this.

"Fuck. Yeah. Boy. You're. My. Bitch," Matt huffed.

I could see his huge, hairy thighs and glutes strain with each powerful hump. His thick body completely covered his smooth boy's and their contrast was like a piece of art. A small pale boy getting put in his place by his big man and loving every second. Bliss.

Devin choked slightly when Matt sent two fingers to the back of his throat and it only turned me on more. He was absolutely dominating him now, squatting over Devin's twink body while he plowed. Matt's fat nuts smacked into Devin's puny grapes and the sight and sound were incredible. He was being utterly dominated and owned.

Devin sounded like he was getting stabbed now as Matt picked up to an insane pace, yet I could see his dick was still hard as hell. Matt was stroking him from underneath and assured his boyfriend he was almost finished. As promised, he quickly burst into his guts, loading up his boy as was his right. I noticed that Devin didn't get to finish this time and wondered if that happened often. There were plenty of times I wanted a quick fuck and my girlfriend's didn't get off, so this seemed perfectly natural to me.

I loud burp erupted from Devin's gaped ass after Matt slid out and the sound was hot as fuck. I wanted so badly to see from Matt's perspective, watch Devin's open hole wink, see my seed bubbling inside him. Matt spanked his boyfriend's butt and told him to go face down ass up so he wouldn't spill. Devin stayed like that for a while, his man's juice filling him to the brim, asshole slowly closing, until Matt lifted him into a cuddle.

"I didn't get to cum...." whined Devin, something I'd heard before when time didn't permit.

Matt brushed it off with a, "later, baby, later," which I thought was an appropriate response. He promised it would feel even better if he waited, which was undeniable. Devin accepted his reality, but before he could snooze Matt asked him to make a bacon, egg and cheese.

"Fiiiiine," Devin acquiesced. "But only cuz I like you."

Matt smiled at his position of power while his boyfriend got up.

"Skip the undies," he told Devin. "No one will be up."

"Are you sure....? I don't want to weird anyone out...."

"Trust me, these guys sleep like logs. And even if they saw I promise no one would care. I'll just tell them I sent you out like that."

"Okay...." Devin said timidly, but then he giggled. "I guess it is kinda sexy."

I could see his dick still hadn't gone down and it turned me on to know he loved serving his man.

"You want me to clean you...?" he asked shyly before heading out.

Matt nodded, of course, and Devin began the process of lovingly licking him. I thought it was a little gross he did this straight out of his butt, but I'd heard of ass-to-mouth, and with how eager he looked I figured it was clean. At that moment, all I wanted was a boy licking my cock after I unloaded in his pussy.

I made sure to sneak back to my room before Devin walked out, but as he went towards the kitchen I had to take a peek. Down the hall bounced two delectable buns. They were the creamiest little cheeks I'd ever seen, the perfect size and shape. I wanted to get under the folds and jiggle him for hours, fuck!

Like a cartoon dog lured by the scent of a pie, I quietly crept down the hall into the kitchen. I had no control over my body at that moment, all I knew was hard dick wants tight ass.

He was standing at the stove, egg and bacon beginning to sizzle, bread toasting. As he worked I soaked in every inch: his wide shoulders and lightly muscled back that pinched into a tight waist and narrow hips. His smooth, pale skin, utterly unblemished. And of course that insane bubble ass. It popped perfectly, the cleft so tantalizing. I wanted to take a bite!

Devin must've also been thinking about his ass and the treatment it had just received. He began itching his hole, innocently feeling around his blown out pucker, and with each scratch spread his cheeks wider. This action exposed his pink button to me, shining in the light, still wet from before. When I tell you this hole was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen I mean it. I fucking needed to be inside it and nothing was gonna stop me.

I stepped forward and stood behind Devin unbeknownst, not a thought in my mind aside from ASS. It looked so sweet and juicy, before I knew it my hand reached out. His smooth crack was shiny, probably from a mix of lube and my friend's cum but I didn't care; I needed to feel him. With a mind of its own, the side of my hand grazed between his cleft and the smoothest, softest cheeks glided against me.

"Unnhhh... Babe..." he moaned, then continued even more huskily when my finger burrowed up against his used hole.

It felt just like a pussy, a wet gash, and its puckered lips were begging me to push inside. I circled it for a bit, relishing every wrinkle and Devin danced back against me. When I wrapped my other arm around his tight waist though he must've noticed something was up.

"Babe....?" he questioned, then turned his head slowly and looked up at me.

He gasped and his eyes shot open but I pleaded, "shhhhh.... Just let me, please...." and continued to push my finger inside him.

I held his waist even tighter as I jammed my digit up his pink insides. Devin squirmed for a moment, unsure if this was something he wanted, but my technique must've been good because he eventually relaxed his grip on my forearm.

"Unnhhhh....." he whimpered, his moans full of shame and lust.

It sounded like he wasn't sure this was a good idea but his body wouldn't let him leave, just like me. I took this as a good sign and started wiggling my finger around deep inside him. Fuuuuck, it was glorious! So tight and wet and smooth and pink!

I started breathing more heavily as my finger sawed in and out of my buddy's boyfriend. He seemed to especially enjoy when I drove knuckle-deep, and upon encountering a hard nerve bundle inside him he nearly jumped.

Hmmm... That must be his prostate.... I'd heard some men love having theirs played with so I did to it what you might a girl's G spot. I gave him the ol' "come hither" and soon he was undulating back on me, having a hard time staying quiet. It was pretty clear he liked it because his cock was sticking straight up, which only convinced me I was doing nothing wrong.

I could feel my own friend's sperm inside of Devin's ass, and when it trickled out I quickly switched fingers so he could taste it. His smaller body squirmed in my arms, totally under my control as I filled both holes with my digits.

Fingering wasn't enough though. Fuck no, I needed it all. To knock him up. To breed him. My dick was so fucking hard at this point, I lined it up between his cheeks then put both hands on his hips and simulated sex. Up and down I slid, his tight buns massaging my thick rod. My dick was moist now too from the residual lube and I began poking into Devin's hole, gauging his response. He let out the most pathetic whimper I'd ever heard, but when I pushed my tip harder he just spread his legs wider.

"Good boy," I whispered, and he turned his head to me.

He looked so conflicted. Terrified but also horny out of his mind. His cock was still at full mast though and he was slowly backing into my dick, letting me know he needed it just as badly. I took his cue and pulled his supple cheek to the side. I could see his tight pink hole now, winking at me, begging me. I aimed my weapon and pushed.

"Uuuuunnnnhhhhhhh!!!" he cried, so I covered his mouth just like Matt.

I didn't learn til later that most guys use a lot lube when they fuck, but his pussy was already wet so I didn't need any. My dry dick moistened as it broke into his gushy pussy and I was sure my friend's cum was helping the process. While that sort of grossed me out, the entire act was already so lewd and taboo that it just added another layer to the debauchery.

"Oh my fucking goddddd...." I groaned.

Devin's hole was miraculously tight, even after taking Matty, and my dick was on cloud 9. I pushed in deeper, making sure to cover Devin's mouth so no one would wake up.

"Fuckkkk..." I sighed satisfactorily when I finally got balls deep.

My whole sword slid in like butter, Devin's plump wet cheeks rubbing my shaft the entire time. Daddy was home.

"Uh!" Devin squeaked, and I wondered if my cock felt different than his boyfriend's.

"That's it, boy," I whispered back to him, newfound confidence bubbling as I conquered male pussy for the first time.

He spread his legs wider, clearly relishing in my rut even if his conscience wasn't. My pace quickened and after a minute I began slamming into Devin with full force, conquering him. He took my dick like a champ and his own wiener pointed to the sky the whole time.

"Uh!" CLAP "Oh! CLAP "Fuck!" CLAP

All you could hear was groaning and wet clapping. I drove my thick thighs into his tiny bum and it jiggled with each hump. It must've been getting intense for Devin because he started squirming like crazy, so I grabbed both his arms and put him in a full nelson. With his limbs locked overhead, I had total control over his twink body while I railed him. The image was probably comical, my hairy 220 lb ass slamming into a tight twink over and over. A bear fucking a boy.

The dick massage I was receiving was too damn good and I knew I couldn't last much longer. In a state of sexual insanity, I dropped Devin's arms and wrapped around his waist. One of my hands reached forward and I grabbed his painfully hard dick, just like Matt had. I knew it was gay to touch a dick but at this moment I didn't care. I wanted to feel Devin lose his mind all over my girthy cock. And he did....

It only took about a dozen strokes before his 5 inch penis began erupting into my fist.

"Aaahhhh! AHHHHH!!!" he wailed, and I had to cover his mouth so no one would wake up.

His insides choked my dick as he came, each squirt further tightening his pink grip. This set me off and in turn I too started blasting like a hose.

"Oh fuck... OH FUCK!!!!" I followed, the contractions from his boypussy sending me over the edge.

My load felt astronomical after not cumming since the morning before. I had so much pent up jizz in my sack and Devin's wet hole took it all. Inside his ass, my seed was mixing with my friend's and that turned me on like crazy. We'd both used this boy, shown him his purpose, and I'd never felt so virile in my life! I stood panting behind Devin, still pushing him into the counter, his cream all over my hand. But as our rapid breathing settled we had to face what we'd done.

"Ummmm...." was all Devin could say after I gingerly removed my softening penis and stepped back.

I stared at him blankly, wet dick hanging between my legs. He looked utterly dumbstruck as waddled away, jizz leaking from his twice-used hole.

"Oh shit.... Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit....."

My dick flopped as I paced back and forth in the kitchen with no idea how to tell Matt I fucked his boyfriend.

I played it all back in my head. He never said no, right? And he was hard the whole time, dancing back against me while we mated. Plus he loves taking it up the ass, that's what Matt said! He's born for it! But fuck, I still had a sinking feeling I'd done something terribly wrong.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I crept back to my room. What the hell was gonna happen? Would this be the end of our friendship? My life??? While passing their room I heard conversation and had to see what was up. There was no way Devin could hide it with my cum dripping from his ass. How was he gonna explain that?!

"Slow down, baby, you're talking a mile a minute," I heard Matt say to Devin who was babbling wildly.

"I-I-I... He... S-Sam... We!"

"You what, sweetheart?" Matt urged gently.

"We fucked......." Devin responded with finality.

"Huh?"

"We fucked.... Sam and I fucked...."

"Wait... What?"

I stood there frozen while Devin explained that I came up behind him while cooking.

"I thought it was you touching me so I started rubbing back, but by the time I realized it was him I just...."

Devin started crying a bit and Matt calmed him down.

"Shhhh, baby, it's okay. Just tell me what happened next."

"Well... H-he started fingering me...."

Matt still seemed pretty calm and I was surprised he hadn't yet exploded. In fact, his dick looked like it was rising and I saw him readjust it.

"So Sam fingered you, huh? And then what happened, baby?"

"Ummm.... He... He started pushing his dick up against me...."

"And you didn't try to stop him?" Matt didn't sound angry when he asked, just curious.

"N-no....."

"Why not, baby?" he asked, then moved one of Devin's small hands onto his now rock hard, 9 inch penis.

"B-because.... It felt soooo goooood...."

Devin sniffled as he let it all out and Matt continued to calm him, moving his boyfriend's hand up and down his shaft.

"Shhhh, baby, I know. I know how much you like it. And I bet you couldn't stop him either, huh? He's so big, I bet you couldn't even get away."

Excitement was now visible in Matt's eyes as he asked his boyfriend about getting fucked.

"Yeah.... He pushed me up against the sink and held me tight. I couldn't move at all. He even had me in a full nelson at one point...."

"Fuck....." Matt whispered thickly. "And you didn't fight him?"

"No....." Devin said dejectedly before again crying.

"That's okay, baby, shhhh. You did the right thing. Gave yourself up to him just like you should. You're such a good boy. Shhhh..."

Devin buried his face in Matt's hairy chest as his boyfriend massaged his scalp.

"So Sammy couldn't help himself and just took your little boy ass, huh? Saw what he wanted and took it. Fuuuckkk... Sounds just like the first time I made you mine."

Devin must've remembered the memory fondly because he looked lovingly at Matt and they kissed.

"Yeah, that's what happened... He just took me..... And can I be honest with you....?"

"Of course, sweetie."

"It felt so fucking good....."

"I know it did, baby, I know."

The two love birds were now face to face on their sides, making out between words. Matt didn't seem mad at all, and it seemed like he was actually getting off on the whole thing. Devin had apparently gotten over his infidelity and was stroking Matt, while Matt's fingers circled and prodded Devin's hole. Both our jizz leaked out and Matt had his boyfriend taste it.

"Is that his in there too?"

"Yeah...."

"Mmmmmmm...... Fuck....."

Matt sounded extremely frisky now and he started moving his boyfriend onto his back. He threw Devin's legs over his shoulders then pushed forward.

"So you're not mad at me....?"

"God no," Matt huffed, his dick already back inside his boyfriend. "That's probably the hottest thing I've ever fuckin' heard. My best friend so turned on by you that he wanted to take you for himself. FUCK!! I have the hottest boyfriend around!!!"

Matt sped up and began railing Devin's poor bum with full force.

"Unhhh! Good!! Because it was SO FUCKING HOTTTT!!!!"

Matt flipped them both over so Devin was now riding cowboy. My dick was already hard again and only had one thing on its mind. For the millionth time this weekend, it led me forward, straight into their room.

"Wooooaahhh, hey there!" Matt laughed when he saw me, hard dick in my hand.

He briefly looked freaked out but then remembered that I had already fucked his boyfriend.

"Uhhh.. Hey guys..." I said sheepishly.

"Well don't just stand over there, come take a closer look! I know you've already had a test ride."

He winked at me and my straight face turned into an embarrassed smile.