Fucking My Buddy's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh... yeah... Sorry about that..."

My apology was directed toward Matt, both because he was my friend and because it felt more appropriate to apologize to him. In my mind, I'd disrespected Matt more than Devin. Devin was there for the taking and couldn't stop me, so he wasn't in the wrong. Matt was the one who deserved my apologies.

"It's okay man, I get it," he laughed, seemingly understanding why I apologized to him instead of Devin. "Just hope you ask me first next time!"

I was glad the awkwardness had ended and now wanted what I really came for. Fortunately Matt also understood.

"Alright, Dev, open up," he told his boyfriend, who while still riding grabbed my hard dick and licked it.

"Fuuuuckkkk..." I shuddered, then received the blowjob I'd been dreaming about for the past 2 days.

Devin slobbered over me just like he did Matt, all while sitting on an equally large cock! I was impressed by his dick-taking abilities and he proved to me once again that he really was born for this. I'd done nothing wrong.

"Wanna switch?" Matt asked me after he got bored of the position.

I nodded eagerly, excited as hell to get back in that tight pussy. Matt told Devin to get on all fours and stuck his dick in his mouth.

"Alright, Sammy, you take the rear. We're gonna fill this boy with so much cum he won't eat for days!"

Double teaming Devin ended up being a great bonding exercise for me and Matt. We pounded his holes together, switching between them every few minutes when we wanted a new sensation. We egged each other on, cracked jokes, even held hands and Eiffel towered him at one point just for shits. It was one of the best sexual experiences I'd ever had and I walked out pretty confident I was at least a little bisexual.

Matt and Devin were really chill about the whole thing and even invited me back over that night. Devin came knocking around midnight and when I opened the door he was butt naked. He then led me to their room by my rock hard dick and again blew my mind.

I was sad to see my friend go when the long weekend concluded but it was time to get home. We said our goodbyes and Matt promised I could stay at their place whenever I wanted.

"You'd be our honored guest," he winked, and I blushed hoping the other guys hadn't caught onto any funny business.

While flying back to Arizona, I wondered if I would do this again. If my insatiable need to fuck a smooth, slender "sub bottom" boy would get the best of me. No one can predict the future, but the fact that I couldn't stop staring at the twink flight attendant's tight ass told me everything I needed to know. But even if I never did fuck a boy again, at least I'd have the memories of this weekend, of railing Devin's sweet little ass, for life.