Halloween Hell: Carla and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to say anything due to being gagged, Brady binds my other breast as I can't tell her to stop. The thick band is put on my breast, squeezing hard as it does, making both tits start to swell. If I could see, I'm not sure how I would react to seeing my breasts at the moment. With both being bound and clamped like some BDSM junkie.

A new yelp tries to come out as Brady pulls my legs to make me lay down. She then grabs both of my legs in one of her arms. Showing a good amount of strength, she lifts my legs and ass up, where she manages to get her hand underneath me. It's here she grabs hold of the bottom of my costume. Takes a hard handful of my panties and leggings...and yanks. Much like I did to her, she yanks hard pulling my panties and leggings down to my knees.

Moaning as my pussy is now exposed in such an aggressive and cruel manner, I feel like I could orgasm at any moment. Orgasm not just at what she's done, but because once the seven minutes are up, Brady will have to admit she liked this. That she would want more of this.

In a move that concerns me, Brady peels off both my leggings and panties to leave me all but bottomless. This concerns me because once that closet door is open, the people are going to get to see, well, everything. As if reading my mind, Brady starts to yank and tug on my top, forcing it to move down my body as well until it too slides down my legs, leaving me completely naked.

I try to back up some as my arms are starting to hurt from being stretched out so much, but Brady grabs and pulls me again, as if telling me she wants me in pain and laying down. I struggle at this, trying to tell the stupid bitch that this hurts.

In both an alarming and arousing move, Brady grabs my throat. This makes me stop moving completely as I think I do orgasm. It's a small and fast orgasm, but the feeling of her choking me sends me over the edge. My eyes flutter as I feel the brief feeling of waves of pleasure moving over me.

As I orgasm, I no longer struggle or fight as Brady grabs my legs again. She takes both in her hand, lifting both up, pointing my feet up. Showing some strength, she lifts more, going as far as to lift my ass off the ground.

Wave after wave moves over me, sending me into bliss. It's probably why I don't feel what she's doing until it's too late. For I felt her other arm patting at the ground as if trying to find something. Then I feel her slip something between my cheeks and place it against my ass.

My orgasm is both cut off and explodes as I feel the nerdy girl insert a butt plug into my ass. The humiliation and pleasure of this is unreal as she slides it in, as if having down this all the time. She's able to shove it all the way in where I feel the topper press against my skin.

Wide eyed, I feel the object in my ass. I feel it shoved deep inside, where there's no way I can get it out like this. The uncomfortable nature of it, as well as the unique submission it brings. Where I sort of want to know what it feels like to be fucked in the ass.

And as if to accent that this is punishment, she legs go of my legs, making my ass land hard on the ground. Brady then does something to show me just how experienced in sex she is. I had thought she was some nerdy virgin like girl who had never been with a woman before, but that's wrong. It's wrong because she smoothly moves between my legs and inserts that fake cock of hers inside me.

The way she does this action is so smooth that it's insane. It's like she had plenty of experience with the fake cock as she guides it so easily inside my pussy. It just slides in where her hips thrust forward, sending the fake cock deep inside me, where it pushes my insides apart and makes me moan. I then learn why the cock head was so large as it feels almost like it is stretching me open.

Moan after moan comes out of me as Brady thrusts her hips to fuck me with her strap-on. I feel my entire body rock as I lay on my back, legs spread and pulled upward. I even feel my bound tits bounce wildly as Brady gets rougher and rougher in fucking me. It's like she makes each thrust harder and faster than the last one.

Wanting everyone to hear, I make my moans loud and wild. Loud enough that they go past the gag. I want it so when we come out of this closet, there's no mistaking that we fucked. Or better yet, Brady fucked me. Everyone will know it happened and she'll be mine.

It feels like Brady is releasing her anger the way she rams against me, sending that strap-on so deep inside me. She does it so fast and hard that the closet is filled with a clapping sound from our bodies smacking together. But that clapping sound is quickly replaced by my high pitched moaning as another orgasm moves over me in a beautiful and rippling manner.

I try to yell Brady's name but the gag stops me. I then try to move my hands to touch her face but find I'm still cuffed. I even try to wrap my legs around her, but she grabs my legs and pins them against me, almost like saying, "don't touch me" while crushing my body.

Wave after wave of rippling joy moves over me as I cum. It builds from a low rumble to a high tremble as my entire body cums in a way it never has. For of all my sexual adventures, I've never been fucked in a closet while a host of people listened. Nor have I ever been so abused like this. It damn near makes me feel like a porn star that everyone would want to fuck. That if Brady leaves me like this, everyone may be able to do just that.

My eyes roll back as the peak of my orgasm rolls over me. I feel my body want to wiggle, squirm and struggle, but Brady keeps me pinned down hard, making the pleasure increase ten-fold. I keep moaning and moaning as I cum hard, never wanting this feeling to end.

Closing my eyes, I try to make my orgasm last. For it to stick around as long as it can. But then I can tell a light has turned on. Not an overhead light as the closet is still dark, but still a light. Turning my head while opening my eyes, I see light coming in from under the closet door.

This confuses me, as it means the crowd was just sitting in the dark for all this time. Hell, seven minutes must have passed already. They've just been quiet and in the dark, listening to what is happening? And why haven't I heard any of them say anything?

"Guess that was a power outage," I hear someone say on the other side of the closet door. Others quickly agree, right before the music clicks back on. This again confuses me as I don't get what happened. The power went out? When did that happen?

"Did someone go in the closet?" I hear the unmistakable sound of Brady's slurred voice ask.

Hearing this makes my heart stop and my stomach sink. Brady talks again, confirming that she's out there and not inside the closet with me. Whipping my head to look between my legs, I let out a wild scream.

Jeff is between my legs, his cock buried inside me. My younger brother who has stopped at the moment has been... fucking me. I know because the light coming from under the door lights up his face. I even see that stupid costume he wears.

I watch as Jeff's eyes widen as well, clearly not aware that it was his sister in the closet. We both stare at the other, both in shock. How could it be Jeff? I gave Brady the number. I know I did!

I try not to think that it was my brother that made me orgasm. That my brother choked me. That he bound and clamped my tits. Or that I am completely naked because he stripped me. And most importantly...that my brother's hard cock is still in my pussy.

"I guess no one went in," I hear Brady say to which everyone agrees. I turn my head as if I can see the other side of the closet door, not believing what I just heard. Of course someone went in the closet! I did!

Looking back at my brother, I see a smile come over his face. An evil smile at that. A smile that I can read as if it was in big bold letters.

"It was a stupid game anyway. How about we play charades?" I hear someone in the living room suggest, to which there is a loud amount of cheers.

My brother pulls his hips back and thrusts inside me again, making me howl. With my legs bent and shoved to my chest, my brother resumes fucking me. His hips piston back and forth, ramming into me with a new, aggressive manner like he's getting all his anger out. It quickly changes from getting fucked to getting hatefucked as he lets out all the rage he held for me over the years.

I howl, shake my head and more, but there's nothing I can do. No words come out due to the ball gag. My hands can't break the cuffs and he can overpower me each time I try to move. And no one seems to care that I'm not out there. Like they are glad that I' gone.

Stunned, I lay on my back with my legs spread as my brother fucks me. Worst of all, he does it so aggressive and rough that I feel another orgasm coming. Only this one feels filled with shame and humiliation. And I have a bad feeling, it's going to be the most intense orgasm I've never had, mainly because I don't want it.

New moans come out of me, but these are forced out as my orgasm hits. I try to hold them back, but they come out of me all the same as my brother's cock fucks my pussy sore. Already I feel how sore I am, to which I know I'll feel it for days. And by the way he's going, he doesn't look like he's going to slow down any time soon.

As I lay orgasming on the floor of this closet where it seems no one can hear me due to the music, I look at my brother. He's still has rage in his face as he fucks me, but that's not what I really look at. I look behind him, at the darkness in the closet's corner. For in that shadowy corner where I know no one could really be, I swear I see the face of Ana Garcia de Jacue de Costro smiling.