All Comments on 'Happy 20th Anniversary, Literotica!'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
CentralJerseyGirlCentralJerseyGirlover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for providing such an awesome forum & "safe space" to express ourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

I stumbled on to your site some 8 years ago and enjoyed all the stories that have been written. I want to extend my congratulations on your safe website and the excellent stories submitted by all the Authors.

rayironyrayironyover 5 years ago
a grand standing ovation!

THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
congrats !!!!

best website on earth !!!!!

keep going, never give up and keep doing the great job u had being doing.

best regards

IbleveIbleveover 5 years ago
Congraulations

Outstanding that you have provided this entertainment venue. Here's to another twenty years.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
That's amazing

Congratulations, and especially thank you, to Laurel and Manu for providing the Literotica site.

It clearly satisfies a need for those amateur authors who wish to see their stories published, for those who simply like reading erotic stories of many and varied types, and for the commentariat who take the opportunity to comment and interact with authors and each other.

As one who falls mainly into that last category, I do hope that some time soon a way will be found to restore real-time posting of comments as part of the improvements to the site. The outbreak of spam by 'ladies who will delight you' led to the current system of moderation which I find almost as annoying as the spam. The extended delays in comment posting has reduced the interactions which were a feature of the comments threads.

Well done so far. I wish Literotica a further successful twenty years.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As a matter of interest

What was the 1st story on the site ?

guyk1963guyk1963over 5 years ago
WAY....TO....BE!!!!

...

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
The best

Congratulations on 20th Anniversary.

You have supported our wildest dreams, fantasies and realities.

Almost from 2005 I am fan of literotica site.

Let's grow together.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you and congratulations for 20 years!

This site has been one that I check out every day and has provided many hours of reading pleasure. I hope for 20 years more!

gpbvkbgpbvkbover 5 years ago
Wow - 20 Years

Good afternoon and congrats on 20 years. Here's to 20-plus more years!

George & Veronica B - authors of gpbvkb

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years ago
Congratulations Lit.

So just extending my warmest congratulations again for twenty wonderful years. I'm so happy to be apart of the Literotica family. I've met some wonderful people through this site, and gain some wonderful knowledge as well. I look forward to seeing the new and exciting things that will be rolling out for the next twenty years. (^_^)

eightytuneseightytunesover 5 years ago
Many thanks

I stumbled onto your site some time ago, and am so glad. So much fantasy to read. Thank you for being here for us.

AntidariusAntidariusover 5 years ago
I had no idea!!

Thanks for all your hard work for the last two decades, and for keeping it free for all to enjoy. Much respect.

LustymarriedmomcantgetenoughLustymarriedmomcantgetenoughover 5 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations, Literotica!

As a new member, I have discovered so much as a reader and now as a novice writer.

Thank you!

First story: https://www.literotica.com/s/private-self-ch-01

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations and great job. It has been enormously enjoyable to spend time here as a reader, an author, and a participant in the forums. I wish you even more success in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

I hope to see this up for a long time and long after I die to see people read what we where at this time even if it real or made up because i like a lot of stories you have on here

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years ago
Congratulations and Thanks For Giving Us A Home

I love the community here and appreciate the freedom to express myself even though I am vanilla in my tastes. 💋

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 5 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!

I tremendously enjoy reading the very wide variety of stories on your site, though I do have my favorite categories! Hoping for another 20 years!

You mentioned in the article that you would be updating the website. Is there a plan to update the mobile version (now text only) app in the future. To be honest, most of my reading is now done on my phone, and improving the app interface (even if just allowing to post comments) would be really great!

Thanks again for a wonderful website!

rebel_coderebel_codeover 5 years ago
Happy 20th!

I only discovered Literotica a few months ago, looking for a place to exercise my renewed interest in writing and reading erotic fiction. Discovering the whole history of the site, and its breadth, has been a real adventure. I consider it a privilege to have my few stories published here. Looking forward to a bright future for you and us all!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Keep going

I've been on Lit a little over a year, and enjoy it a lot. Keep going another 20.Thanks

HairAddict67HairAddict67over 5 years ago
Happy to be part of the community!

I'm glad I found this site and was able to express scenarios not only for myself to enjoy, but for others to enjoy and give critiques and feedback. It might not be someone's first thought as a writing outlet, but it is certainly a significant one and I'm happy I stumbled upon it!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Congrats and thanks

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for providing this space for authors.

Thanks too to the authors for filling the place with enough content for several life times of reading.

I'll raise a mug to your next 20 years and beyond and hope I'm about to share that too.

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Congratulations on reaching such a milestone. Thank you so much for setting up the site and making it what it is today. I get a great of pleasure from Literotica and have met several interesting men and women through it. Well done!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Thank You

My discovery of Literotica helped me to discover things about my life that I never would have known. Given me a place to vent and a place to learn about myself. Thany you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary

I cannot remember how long ago it was that I first stumbled across Literotica , I just know that regular visiting has become the most pleasant addiction.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Congrats

Happy Anniversary Literotica many happy returns for your day!.....I look forward to the next 20 Years.......THANKS....P.D.55.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the good times.

It's always been fun reading stories on Literotica. There are very few sites, I imagine, that have been around 20 years. Congratulations. There is one huge problem I must mention. It's this "comment moderation" thing. I understand that spamming was a problem and why you would want to get rid of it. The cure is far, far worse than the disease. Comments, especially in categories that get a lot of comments, are down, views are down, votes are down. I am very unlikely to make a comment on a story when I know it may be eight hours, and even 24 hours, before that comment will show up. For some of us, being able to interact with authors and other readers is a huge part of the enjoyment of the site. That is being killed, and I expect will just get worse.. You either need to drastically speed up the process or get rid of it, altogether, because it is killing the enjoyment of the site for many readers. I wish you 20 more years of success. Bob, in Cleveland.

GauchoManGauchoManover 5 years ago
Many Congrats !

Many Many Congrats on this Milestone

and Many Thanks to both , Laurel & Manu for having formed Literotica !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!!!

Congratulation on 20 years, and many to come.

I was there when you got on line... even then I had the same email.

You moved from there well enough to call it WELL DONE!!!

I have tried to become member few times, but was always nocked back.

Maybe because of my harsh comments, but there is no bitter feeling about it.

It is just one of those things?

Eather way, many happy returns.......

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
Congrats

I start my day everyday with literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

Congrats on 20 years. Love your website, I'm on it every day.

KirkelKirkelover 5 years ago
Fuck yeah

Not enough, more peqse

hansbwlhansbwlover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary

Just for fun, why do you not list the very first story submitted in each category?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Congratulations!

Thanks to the admins and the wonderful writers,

that make this site unique.

Looking forward to the next 20 years

of fun and entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Happy 20th with many many more to come !

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 5 years ago
Thank you

For having the vision and strength to bring Literotica to life.

I was a reader for years before becoming a member.

Where others have failed or become irrelevant, Literotica has only continued to grow and become the number one adult story sight on the web IMHO.

Thank you Laurel and Manu

As always 5*😍🤩

PS

I see you posted this first in the Loving Wives category, very brave of you! lol.😆😋

As a request do you remember the first story posted here?

CSD2CSD2over 5 years ago
May the next 20

Be as great as the first. Congratulations.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 5 years ago
Congratulations on this amazing milestone!

Thank you for giving us a place to unleash our imaginations!

Happy 20th! Wishing you many more!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
Thanks!

But too bad when giants like Rehnquist left, a group of similar authors didn't join to fill in the gaps. I keep rereading the old ones because the new ones are much lower quality.

And too bad those great authors, when they left, didn't leave a trail.

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Congratulations

Thank you for all you do.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and determination in making this the community it has become. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Pbus13Pbus13over 5 years ago
no no thank you

no no thank you

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago
Congrats and Thank You!

I just want to say THANK YOU for you and all the people that are involved in Literotica. I am an avid reader and check out this site each and every day.

It definitely keeps my mind active with both the good stories and the ones I don't agree with.

Again Congratulations and a big THANK YOU for all your hard work and to all the authors and even to the commenters.

MaxSebastianMaxSebastianover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for everything you do, Laurel and Manu. Literotica helped me through some difficult times in my life, and helped me develop into a readable writer. It's a very special place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you and I am sure the next 20 will be even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thanks

Thanks to all the authors who have submitted post over the last twenty years

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 5 years ago
Thank you so much

Laurel & Manu

I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Raising a glass to wish you the best in the future

Reno

magmamanmagmamanover 5 years ago
Thanks

This site is appreciated, it gives an outlet for we kinky folks, and every once in awhile we get a classic. Add in it is a fun outlet for those of us who enjoy posting a tale now and then.

So, thank you,

MGM

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Happy anniversary to Lit

Hopefully we get 20 more! Thanks to all of you who post the stories that allow us a brief escape from the daily grind.

TexdomTexdomover 5 years ago
Happy anniversary

Thank you for the platform to share. As a reader for few years and a new submitter of my imagination it is nice to have this place. Though some topics don’t apply to everyone, I know I have found stories I would love to be playing the lead role in. So again thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Thanks!

I love the free often weird, kinky, erotic and often entertaining writing this site enables!

ss

vjaganvjaganover 5 years ago
Wish you All the Best and many more years of service!

Many more 20,20,20.....years of this yeoman service!

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years ago
10 years writing here... love you!

Happy Anniversary!

By far the best free erotic literature website in the world... and I'm guessing there are not any paid sites that are better either since I've never subscribed to one. :D

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Congratulations

Literotica was a wonderful discovery for me a few years ago. I have enjoyed reading the stories (and the comments), especially the LW offerings. These writers give of themselves and many are very vulnerable. Some of the insights into relationships and problem solving are amazingly accurate and astute. Keep them coming.

ContrastingContrastingover 5 years ago
Well Done and Congratulations

As an author you all have done so much with this site to let me find a voice and a place to explore. I have met so many wonderful people on the chat and the fans have supported my work. You all deserve all the credit...best wishes and thanks for all the work and attention to making a wonderful community for us all ! -C

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Congrats and

Please address the comments moderation fiasco. This is a great site and has some fantastic talent. I would also echo anothers comment on re- posting some of those very first stories. Thanks to all the authors and those behind the scenes. 🥂 to another 20 years.

robinhodrobinhodover 5 years ago
Lots of compliments

Quite right too.

None from HarryinVA.

I do hope nothing has happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary

I've been reading Literotica since it came online. Always great stories that make you think. Keep going strong

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Congrats... and here's for 20 more years

A crazy question, for long time LIT readers, that I wonder about for some time now:

Is Just Plain Bob the same author that used to be under the moniker Beating Off Bob?

Some of you may know the former way more than the latter, but B.o.B. used to be a big deal, like, 20 years ago, for erotic stories online, not around here, but pretty much every else. Haven't seen any new story from him in ages... Meanwhile, there's this other guy that wrote TONS of stories that went as Just Plain that we all know about

I liked them both, and am just wondering, for some times now, if Bob merely was done beating off and slightly changed his name ..

If anyone know anything about it, please let me know!

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
So Many Stories!

So many great (and not-so-great) authors -- and of course so little time! ;-) By wandering through "Similar Stories" and "Recommeded For You" I've been treated to gem after story gem that I might never discover any other way.

Thank you so much for all you do and Happy Anniversary to Lit!

starbanestarbaneover 5 years ago

Happy anniversary! Thank you for all the great stories on your site. Thanks to all the authors who have helped make this a great site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dog Years

All of us recall a commercial with the sponsor touting their time in the industry. "This is our 'this many' years. But, you guys? 20 years? That's like dog years on the internet. Cell phones were the size of bricks and just as dumb as. Monochrome Window95 was in use everywhere. Crap, 27" TUBE tv's were the best you could get. Congrats. However, either delete the news update on the face screen or update it.

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
Dear Laurel and Manu

Hi! Cyan's links, another web site, referred to Literotica and the what you've done as an act of love. No truer words have been spoken.

What I especially like is the ability to read stories that aren't necessarily erotic, but are certainly interesting.

Though some childish people take things literally, I also get as much enjoyment from the comments as from the stories.

Then there are the stories that cry out and receive sequels. I like them too.

That's ever so much.

Jedd Clampett

"Live long and prosper."

BriteaseBriteaseover 5 years ago
Thanks

If it hadn’t been for Literotica I would never have got to know Harry!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I have met and made friends with so many people on Literotica. And read so many great stories.

And it's all because of you. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! best erotic story site online.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Congratulations Literotica

20 years. Wow! We hope to see many, many more. Best wishes.

dob092095dob092095over 5 years ago
Thank you for the ride.

I’ve never written a story here. Heck, I flopped in school writing “What I did on my Summer Vacation.” But I come here to read stories from your talented writers every day. Here’s hoping for another 20 yesrs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Job Well Done.

I have enjoyed the time that I've been on here. Thank you for all that you have done and for putting up with the nonsense from some.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ............

here`s hoping for another 20 years at least!!!!!

I am glad you mentioned more and more people are finding your already massively popular site, and long may that continue.

Thanks for having the foresight to realise that the WWW needed a site such as this for budding authors to have a platform and for readers to be able to find such literature.

A few people I know whom I`ve directed in this sites direction admitted that they thought it was more or less along the lines of a "letter to the editor" site in a porn mag, and have been shocked not only by the variety of subjects, but also the professionalism of the site itself and also of the authors.

I have been registered for a while but had to register under my current name due to massive problems where I lost not only my email addy but also my password list (yes I had a list for different sites lol) anyway, new email account meant new everything.

Anyway, congratulations on your FIRST 20 years!!

discreetonediscreetoneover 5 years ago
Best site out there!

I've seen a few sites here and there, but by far my favorite site is Literotica! I've been here for many years, and have probably read more stories here than I have physical books (and I've got a lot of those!). Thank you for hosting this site, and thank you writers for everything you provide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Congrats

Fantastic effort, Fantastic site :)

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years ago
Thank You Literotica

Laurel & Manu

We've had a ball submitting our stories, reading the comments and enjoying some great writing from other authors. Keep up the great work; we look forward to the upcoming changes (we think - hah).

Congratulations,

Bill & Kate

ApologiesApologiesover 5 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you.

I've always loved to read but with so much going on in life sometimes its hard to find the time or motivation to flick through the pages. It is not like that with the stories that reside here... Strange to think this website is as old as I am; haven't been here for long, only found it a few years ago during my late teenage years - a critical time that helped develop and cultivate my tastes and preferences all via a far more tasteful alternative to pornography...

I would like to think that I am one of your younger audience members so on behalf of the youth that enjoy the content that you maintain for us, thank you for preserving good adult content and may you continue to do so for many years to come.

From

SIA

P.S. Is there anyway that we can support this site directly?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
This post was beautiful

My heartfelt thanks back to the both of you for starting and growing this site. I first heard about it 10 years ago, and have enjoyed it ever since. At that time, I never thought about ever submitting a story here. Now I finally have taken the plunge. Thanks for allowing me to read (and hear) contributions by so many, and thanks for giving me a forum to post my own crap.

I salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
congrats :-)

Congrats to Literotica on your 20th anniversary. I didn't realize the site had been around that long! Here't to another 20 years! ;-)

#clink

ErotonautErotonautover 5 years ago
Happy Birthday!

Your hard work and commitment is much appreciated by all of us, readers and authors alike. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THANK YOU!

We readers sure appreciate your ad-free curation of the many genres of erotica you encourage! Here's to the next 20 years! Thanks again!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 5 years ago

Thanks Laurel and Manu! Your site has been a welcomed outlet in more ways than I can count.

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
Congrats

It sure has been a long time. I got lured here by someone named "Tim" that wrote me about some business. I traced the domain back and have been here ever since. That was somewhere back around the late 90's or early 2000.

I always thought he was the original owner and Laurel and Manu came later. Sure like to know who he was now.

i couldn't even begin to count the thousands of stories I've read here over the years. It's my favourite site. Period!

Anyway twenty years....wow. I hope it's still as exciting twenty years from now.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 5 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on the 20 years. That is a milestone!!! Here's hoping for another 20 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Happens....

.... when the owners pass away and there is no one left to man the guns? Do these stories disappear into the unknown? How many poetic hours will be erased from time once there is no one left to behind the monitor?

Chas1051Chas1051over 5 years ago
Happy Birthday

As an avid reader you services has provided me with great entertainment from numerous authors I would not have normally frequented. Keep up the good work and hears to another twenty years.

Gryphon123Gryphon123over 5 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you for the hours and hours of enjoyment you have given us over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary

Happy anniversary you have done a great job all these years. Keep up the great work

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Congrats

I've only been a member since 2014, and reading an "anonymous" for some time before dipping a toe in the water, but it has been fun all the way. Where else can an amateur writer pick up 450 followers, over 28,600 votes, over 1450 comments and collect over 1130 clicks on favourite stories. Plus 1.6m readers have at least accessed your story even if they haven’t gone so far as read it. Thank you, Literotica, here's to the next twenty years!

kayfan1kayfan1over 5 years ago
Happy 20th Anniversary , together

Words don`t come easy to me, but no one stay with another one for twenty years if he doesn`t Love him or her , so, simply ,Literotica we Love you.Best wishes.

Lindhunt53Lindhunt53over 5 years ago
Twenty years?!!??!

First off, Congratulations! What an amazing milestone to have achieved. While I haven't been a member for all twenty years, I think I stumbled into Lit around 2005 or so. A day hasn't gone by since then that there hasn't been something worth reading. Thanks for your efforts and for maintaining this terrific free site, we all appreciate the time it takes and your willingness to keep the site going. Here's to another twenty years..... at least!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Thanks to you for giving this platform to us

Ever since I first met lit 6 years ago it became an almost daily fixture of my life, entertaining me and making the good day better and the sad day a little more bearable. So thanks to you and thanks to all the wonderful authors that take precious time off their lives to give us all that magic (& naughty) content.

As the saying goes in my country, one hundred of these days!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

i'm a newbie - i found this site 2 years ago. Its terrific. THANKS!!!

HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years ago
Amazing accomplishment.

Many thanks to you both, all writes, and to all readers. This is historic.

heyall

AndyT1970AndyT1970over 5 years ago
happy Anniversary!!

Well done!

I'm newly registered and have been reading stories on here for two months!

great site, great stories. happy Anniversary to all!

BadGirlLovesSexBadGirlLovesSexover 5 years ago
New to this

Looking forward to using this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary...

Twenty years.. Thirteen for me.. Used to read it in a little mobile screen with unfulfilled desires and tons of guilt...

I don't know what my life would have been without this website.. I owe you all(creators, moderators, owners, writers, commentators et al) a lot.. I don't think I will ever be able to repay.. However, I can promise you all here my complete fidelity...

Thanks for being there for us fireflies...

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 5 years ago
Congrats

19 years and a little bit for me...congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

This site is one year older than me... that’s just crazy

UnclebillUnclebillover 5 years ago
Congratulations on a SPECTACULAR run!

May your success continue and only increase as the days and years pass.

I've enjoyed the availability of your wonderful platform and count myself fortunate to be one of those who has actually met both Laurel and Manu, two of the finest people you'd want to know.

I hadn't realized that I had become a member so early in the Age of Literotica. Looking at my 2-digit user number provides a bit more perspective in light of the current statistics!

My experiences here have truly been educational as well as enjoyably.

Thanks again for your gargantuan efforts to achieve, sustain and grow your success.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2155 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

SIMILAR Stories