He Got More Than He Bargained For

Story Info
A couple leave their comfort zone behind...far behind!
11.7k words
4.18
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got more than he bargained for...

After 3 years together, Steve and Lauren were happy, although both had stress filled jobs. Lauren was a project manager for a telecom firm and Steve worked in the IT department of a bank.

The real problems came when Lauren had the chance of a major promotion, but it meant a lot of studying and their previously active sex life had taken a major nosedive. It didn't help that Steve had hit on the idea of a threesome with another woman to liven things up and it was starting to get on Lauren's nerves. She felt bad enough about the lack of sex, but there were only so many hours in the day and her energy levels had fallen through the floor.

Salvation of a sort came when Lauren's boss called her in and told her the promotion was hers. Her full-on approach hadn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated, but he was worried about the workload she'd taken on, so he'd assigned her a temporary assistant and gave her 10 days leave to catch up with her studies.

That weekend Lauren had spent ages on the sofa trying to reconnect with Steve, but after initially getting over their mutual abstinence, (even though she knew he'd been wanking himself silly during that time from looking at his iPad browser history) he still seemed fixated on the whole threesome fantasy and try as she might, the idea of him just holding her, being romantic or even aware of her needs seemed to completely elude him. They'd had several quick fucks but when he left for work on Monday, she was left feeling unfulfilled and frustrated.

Just after lunch Lauren had meant to go back to her studies, but her mind kept coming back to Steve and his obsession. How did she feel about having sex with another woman, albeit with Steve as part of the scenario?

The internet was Steve's go to place for porn and Lauren was sure that had fuelled his fantasies as well as keeping him quiet during their enforced celibacy. She got his iPad from the lounge and looked at several video clips, some she really liked and others were several steps too far.

She had to admit to herself that the idea of a full-on sexual encounter with another woman was both exciting and frightening. Like many women, there had been the odd drunken kiss with other girls during adolescence, but nothing had ever come out of it.

But as the afternoon wore on, she found herself looking at more and more videos as a plan formed in her mind. A plan that would involve her own fantasies, Steve's and just a bit of poetic justice for all his badgering and poor handling of her wants & needs.

That evening over dinner, Lauren told Steve that he'd finally get his wish but she made it very clear that it would be on her terms. That was enough to get him both interested and curious, so during the meal Steve kept asking her terms were, who the other woman was and about a dozen other questions, punctuated by some clumsy attempts at foreplay, because clearly the idea had got him very hard, very quickly.

They'd gone to bed early and fucked several times, with Steve at least paying attention to something she craved and going down on her, although she was reminded that her pussy needed either a serious trim or total shave.

Thankfully Lauren's previous efforts had given her enough space to take an extra day as a breather, so organising the fantasy into reality scenario wasn't a risk. She'd even thought about giving the whole thing a project name, but that made it seem too clinical and above it all, this was meant to be fun. Lots of fun.

As she started on the research it was a real eye opener for Lauren. She had an initial idea of what would happen and the sort of person she needed to be the third person. But looking over some video clips of what could happen, she found herself uncontrollably horny. Sat on the balcony of their apartment in East London, Lauren knew she couldn't be seen because there was only a small garden beneath them and a view of the river, which was a relief because she imagined her flushed expression and hard nipples would give her away if anyone saw her.

After another 10 minutes of explicit, hard core clips, Lauren had to go inside to the bedroom. With trembling hands, she rummaged through her underwear drawer for the vibrator she'd bought several years before when Steve had to go on a long business trip. Back then, a few days without an orgasm was too much for her to stand. Now that feeling was flooding back like the juices from her cunt that threatened to soak her knickers.

Pausing for only a few seconds, she pulled off her moist panties and dropped them on the floor by the side of the bed.

Lauren checked briefly that the vibrator was still working, (and thankfully it was, she thought) spread her legs and put 2 fingers into her wet cunt. As the fingers of 1 hand probed inside her, she rubbed the vibrator which was on the highest setting, roughly on her clit. Her mind replayed some of the scenes she'd seen online, but with some of the players substituted: sometimes it was her, other times Steve or perhaps both...and of course, that third person was always there.

After what could have been the fourth orgasm, (she didn't care how many there'd been, but they were awesome!) her arms flopped on the bed with the vibrator buzzing softly on the duvet next to her. The bedroom had that musky odour that only comes from prolonged fucking and the sheet beneath her ass was wet through with her juices as she'd gushed with the last orgasm. Something that never happened with Steve, but she wished it had when he'd been licking her the other night.

Nearly an hour passed as Lauren dozed on the bed, with the vibrator barely buzzing as the batteries ran out. Looking at the clock, she realised it was only around 40 minutes until Steve got home and the bedroom smelt like there'd been a gangbang or at least that's how it seemed. Opening the windows and stripping off the bedding, Lauren stuffed the now silent vibrator back in her drawer before heading for a rapid shower.

Stepping out with a towel wrapped around her, there was just enough time to close her laptop which was still opened at the site that had got her so horny in the first place before the door opened and a thoroughly distracted Steve slouched in.

He grunted something on his way to the kitchen and then returned with a beer planted firmly to his mouth, before slumping on the couch.

After he'd downed almost all the beer, Steve had said that work had been the usual grind, but because the air conditioning had packed up mid-morning, everyone was sweaty and miserable by the end of the day. Then he noticed that she'd come out of the shower and asked how her day had been. Obviously, the truth would have opened several cans of worms and right at that moment, Lauren was more interested in following the thread of her earlier research, so she told him that she'd tried some exercise and wanted to freshen up afterwards. The idea of a sweaty, moist woman didn't seem to appeal to Steve after spending most of the day without air conditioning, so after he'd showered and dinner was finished, he spent most of the evening watching a football match on TV. Lauren used the opportunity to secretly read a few profiles of prospective candidates for their upcoming threesome.

The next day saw her up early and having coffee on the balcony, which surprised Steve because it was still chilly, but she told him that she wanted to get back into her projects and it was nice and quiet at that time of the morning. He kissed her and went off to work, no doubt hoping that the air conditioning had been fixed.

Looking over the 3 profiles she'd shortlisted, Lauren tried to picture herself and Steve with that person, doing...wow she thought, the possibilities weren't endless, but they were very appealing.

Before her pussy betrayed her and she had to go back to the bedroom, Lauren wrote down what she needed for the "event" as well as the names of the prospective players.

Steve had suggested some light BDSM about a year ago and they'd both enjoyed it. Neither of them were particularly dominant or submissive, so they were each happy to adopt either role depending on their mood. It was this brief excursion into kinkier fucking that had led Lauren to start off with a dungeon for their threesome, rather than just a romantic hotel.

Looking over the dungeon online, it ticked all the boxes she'd set out for herself. It was nearby as well as discreet (why a BDSM dungeon wouldn't have been discreet escaped her, but it was important nonetheless) and well equipped. Added to that, it was stylish and decadently decorated and furnished, rather than tacky or creepy, so it was much more than a hotel could offer.

Lauren spent another few moment and quite a bit of money online, on some lingerie. She picked out a gorgeous Basque/bustier that left her breasts exposed as well as her pussy, along with several pairs of stockings.

Being naturally slim with long legs, Lauren was very happy to wear heels because of how they made her look. Steve was always amenable when she wore the 5-inch stiletto court shoes that were an expensive impulse buy, but worth the investment in the long run. A pair of silk elbow length opera gloves and a cute leather collar or choker that accentuated her long, slender neck completed the outfit.

It was now time to call the third person.

The first two were unavailable and frankly, from how their voicemail sounded, Lauren was quite glad. She'd decided to go with a professional dominant, initially because they knew what they were doing, but also for that sense of theatre that they would bring to it. Candidate number 3 was a much better fit for what Lauren had in mind and the more she explained what was on her mind, the more the dominant expressed not only interest, but genuine enthusiasm, which was a huge help to Lauren, because this wasn't just outside her comfort zone, but totally unknown territory. In fact, they got on well, albeit on the phone and Lauren felt they'd made a real connection. Lauren even got a recommendation for a very good dungeon that was nearby.

Based on that information, Lauren called the dungeon and after mentioning the name of the dominant, the man taking the booking was very courteous and helpful. She made a booking, then mailed the dominant she'd spoken with earlier to confirm times & dates.

Sitting back in her padded deckchair on the balcony, Lauren poured herself another coffee. As she picked up the cup, she noticed her hands were shaking a little and that familiar moistness was back between her legs.

Trying to focus, Lauren thought about her own preparations. Thinking back to yesterday's orgasms, she knew that some serious pubic hairdressing was in order, but Steve would also need to shave his cock & balls. This meant that she had to gauge when to tell him.

As it was now Tuesday and everything was planned for Saturday evening, she would tell him on Friday when he got home from work. That way he could take a bath, she could help him out with the trickier parts of shaving and she would tell him the plan...or at least as much as she wanted him to know. So much of what made this such fun and so stimulating was the element of surprise.

Everything was set, bookings made and deliveries were being tracked. The time to get back to her studies was overdue, so she closed her eyes for a moment and focused, then started again with her work.

When Friday arrived, Steve left for work and the timing couldn't have been better because the delivery came 20 minutes afterwards. Lauren's hands were trembling again as she opened the package and laid the Basque out on the bed, imagining herself in it. Looking at herself in the mirror, she took off her sweat pants and t-shirt and then the sight of her hairy pussy reminded her that she needed to shave straightaway, so that there was plenty of hot water for Steve tonight.

It took all her self-control to focus on shaving her cunt lips and between her ass cheeks, without making herself cum, but there were things to do and she knew how distracted this fantasy to reality project had already got her.

When Steve got home, Lauren had cooked a meal of steak, topped with scallops & prawns, big chunky fries and several bottles of Peroni chilling in the fridge. All of which she knew were his favourite things, apart from fucking perhaps.

As he sat down to eat, he looked at the delicious meal and then quizzically at Lauren, wondering what this was all about. After a moment, she summoned up the courage to tell him the plan. How he needed to shave his cock & balls and specifically, not to even think of wanking or fucking before Saturday night...because his fantasy was coming true. Of course, she didn't mention that the fantasy had become hers as well, because she'd reinterpreted it her way.

As he put the plates in the dishwasher, Lauren ran the bath for him and as he enjoyed it, she brought in a pack of new feminine safety razors, explaining that this was something that called for some delicacy, not the brute force of a man's shaver.

After nearly an hour, Steve came out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist. He was a little over 6-foot-tall and at that point, Lauren had to admit he was in pretty good shape. One of his friends had talked him into a gym membership at lunchtimes instead of pasta and BBQ sessions and after 3 months he'd lowered his body fat and trimmed down to the point where she really wanted to throw him on the bed at most given times and straddle his cock. Speaking of his cock, she told Steve in a firm voice to take off the towel so she could inspect his shaving efforts.

Lauren didn't have the in-depth and long-term experience of porn that Steve had, but her recent online searching had shown her more than enough to know what a fit guy with a shaved cock and balls should look like, and he was it.

She walked over to him and stroked his smooth skin, feeling the veins in his cock as he got hard in her hand. "Remember what I told you" she said, carrying on with the tone that left him in no doubt who was in charge, at least at that moment. "There will be NO wanking and NO fucking before tomorrow night...do you understand?" Though she was smiling, it was clear to Steve that she meant it. Besides, this was already way better than the times they'd done some role playing and tepid bondage a long time ago. Struggling a little to keep a smirk off his face, Steve replied sheepishly "Yes Mistress, as You command", which got a laugh from Lauren and she told him to put his bathrobe on.

Surprisingly, Steve didn't attempt any more questioning as to what was going to happen, but instead watched a couple of movies from Netflix that Lauren had wanted to catch up on. They cuddled together under a big fleece blanket the way they had when they first met. She felt very connected to him and wondered if she was doing the right thing taking what was essentially a fantasy and not only enacting it, but getting other people involved, booking dungeons and all that went with it. Would it hurt their relationship, in fact was she risking too much or would it open a new area that they could explore and enjoy together?

The next morning, they sat on the balcony together and enjoyed breakfast. Again, there was that connection that Lauren felt the previous evening and some of her concerns reappeared. But as she gave Steve as much information as he needed, she felt it was going to be OK.

Lauren packed a bag for them both as they were staying overnight at the dungeon. Her new lingerie went in a smaller separate bag, along with her shoes as well as makeup, perfume and a few items for her hair. Lauren had short blond hair, which was easy to work with and keep tidy, which saved her a lot of time in the mornings.

Steve didn't need much actually. The dungeon had sent Lauren a list of what they provided, items like towels and basic toiletries, but she packed a change of clothes, along with fresh socks & underpants for him anyway. Being a typical man, she thought, he would have worn the same ones for a week!

In the taxi over to the dungeon, she held his hand and thanked him for not wanting to know every little detail like a total control freak, but curiously he said it was a real turn-on to have her in charge, making it a bit like Christmas and she squeezed his hand and smiled.

When they got there, they were shown in by a petite and very attractive Asian girl in her mid-20's, wearing a crisp white blouse and narrow leather skirt. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back in sharp contrast to the white of her blouse. The outfit was set off by elegant black stockings (well, Steve mentally speculated and assumed anyway, as well as looking at her appreciatively) and high heels.

After being shown through to a stylish lounge and being offered a glass of champagne, they were left alone for a few moments. They were both almost silent and absorbed in their own thoughts. It was difficult for either of them to know what to say.

After all, what passes for acceptable conversation in a BDSM dungeon anyway?

Just as they finished their drinks the door opened and a man dressed in black shirt and trousers came in. He was tall and athletically built and his grey hair put him in his mid-50's. He introduced himself as Simon and if there was anything they needed; it would be him that made sure they got it.

Smiling at Lauren, he told her that her guest had arrived earlier and would be ready in about 5 minutes and then held the door open for them and showed them to a small bedroom. Simon explained to Steve that Lauren had put together the plan and that he should follow her lead. Adopting a somewhat submissive stance, Steve lowered his eyes slightly and said that he would.

Lauren was quite proud of him at that moment and they both undressed, although before she did, she got out the bag containing her new lingerie and shoes and placed it on the bed.

They both put on matching bathrobes and turning to Steve, she held him tight and told him what would be happening as soon as they got into the dungeon room itself. Lauren said she wanted him to watch at first, but he'd be bound, unable to do anything and gagged, so not able to speak either.

This information really seemed to be what he wanted to hear, because Lauren saw his cock harden almost immediately under the bathrobe and she gave his balls a gentle squeeze to reinforce just who was in charge here. In a quiet voice, Steve said to Lauren "you know, I always enjoyed you being in charge in our roleplay sessions, far more than the other way around" and then looked down again.

Lauren smiled broadly and told him to follow her into the main dungeon room.

Inside, the room wasn't a typical dungeon constructed of brick or stone walls, but white walls illuminated with coloured light LED's giving an atmospheric effect of tranquillity. Tasteful but erotic prints were hung on the walls, so it could have been a very kinky bachelor's pad.

On the other hand, the "furniture" left no doubt as to the purpose of the room.

Against one wall was the classic St Andrews cross, as well as several different benches, which Steve and Lauren recognised from the various films they'd watched online.

Other racks had floggers, canes and clamps hanging from them.

On a hook near the torture implements was an ornate leather coat hanger, which had a male slave harness on it.

Lauren told him to take off his robe and she placed it in a wicker basket in near to the hanger. She helped him to put on the harness, which included a cock ring that almost instantly constricted the flow of blood and caused the veins on his hard on to stand out. After the harness had been tightened so that it was comfortable, Lauren fastened leather cuffs on his wrists and instructed him in a firm, sultry voice to kneel on a black foam square in the middle of the room, facing the door.