He Got More Than He Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reclining on the bed, Mistress told her slaves to enjoy the slut's mouth and with that instruction, Harry stuffed his hard cock into Lauren's mouth so that she choked a little and then started licking and sucking him. Harry's cock was longer than Steve's but not as thick, so she could take the thickness in her mouth comfortably. But Harry went further down her throat than she'd ever had before, making her feel like a total slut, a cock sucking whore and right at that moment, she loved the feeling.

Harry's cock was replaced in her mouth by Steve's and she enjoyed the familiarity of his flesh for a moment. As she got used to the feeling, Lauren stretched her mouth to take Harry's longer cock deeper and Mistress noted the change in her approach. "Feel free to use your hands now pet, those cocks are there for you to enjoy!" and Lauren was quick to oblige by taking hold of Harry's balls as he slid in and out of her mouth. By now, Steve was on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and experiences. He wasn't in control, but the ride was so exciting that he couldn't have dreamt of getting off.

Mistress got off the bed and came around to put her arms around her slaves and looked down at Lauren, switching between the 2 cocks. "Well done my pet, you seem to be enjoying yourself...now see if you can take both in your mouth together!" and Lauren looked up at the twitching cocks in front of her face and smiled. Reaching out to grasp Steve's cock in her right hand and Harry's in her left, Lauren put the tips of both in her mouth together and licked at them.

Mistress stroked the back of Lauren's head as she alternated between all the cocks, sometimes 2 at a time. "Time for you to get those hungry hole's filled babe" Mistress said to Lauren as she stopped to get her breath for a moment.

Smiling at all her toys playing so well together, Mistress moved over to a vintage style telephone at the side of the bed. After a few seconds, she spoke quietly into it and after finishing, she moved back to the scene at the foot of the bed.

"Are we all having fun?" Mistress asked and the men smiled at her, nodding although clearly their attention was on the beautiful woman at their feet. Lauren signalled by some moans that she was also enjoying what was happening.

A moment later, a door at the back of the bedroom opened and Simon walked in naked, followed by the girl who had welcomed them when they arrived. Simon introduced her to Mistress as Sara and both of them hugged.

As Steve had speculated, Sara was wearing stockings, and also a lovely lace suspender belt. Whilst Sara wasn't tall, her slender legs were accentuated by her heels. When she'd been dressed, her hair was tied back neatly, but now her long black hair cascaded down to her shoulders and framed her face.

Mistress turned to Steve and Harry and instructed them to help Lauren to her feet, which they did.

"Lauren, I'd like you to meet Sara. She works with Simon here. I asked her to join us because when you told me about all the things you wanted from this, one of them was what's been happening with Steven" and she looked at Steve and smiled, which Lauren found very cute because he actually blushed and looked down. "and sucking these lovely cocks too...so I thought I'd bring in the other lady that you mentioned. Why don't you and Sara get comfortable on the bed and introduce yourselves? The way that Steven and Harry did."

Lauren smiled again. Maybe it was because she'd been sucking a pair of cocks for nearly 10 minutes or because she was taking in how Sara looked and what they were going to do, but Lauren licked her lips and nodded to Mistress before moving to the bed. Sara looked at Simon with a similar smile, then squeezed his hand and said thank you.

Both girls met in the middle of the bed, kneeling and facing each other. They looked at each other and it was clear there was mutual attraction between them. Lauren had never had a full sexual experience with another woman, but Sara would have been just the sort she'd have gone for.

Sara knew that Lauren was a novice too, so she didn't mind taking the lead. She explored Lauren's mouth with her tongue, tracing the contours of her breasts with her fingers. It was like Lauren had turned to jelly as she slowly lay back on the bed and Sara followed her, moving down her body from her mouth to Lauren's nipples. She gently bit and tugged on them with her teeth and Lauren responded with moans and panting.

Everyone else took up positions around the bed to get a good view of what was going on. Mistress was at the foot of the bed, with Harry next to her. Steve was at Lauren's right side and Simon on the left.

As Sara was switching from one nipple to the other, she looked up at Simon and smiled again. This time though she held her hand up and wiggled her fingers, which also made Simon smile too and nod.

Leaving the girls on the bed, Simon went out of the bedroom for a moment and when he returned, he had a box of black latex gloves and a large tube of lube. Kissing Sara on the forehead, he left the gloves and lube next to Lauren's ankles at the end of the bed.

Mistress looked at Simon and arched her eyebrow and smiled "Nothing better for getting to know someone than shaking hands sometimes!" she said and all the men laughed a little, except Steve who stood there with his mouth as open as it was when Mistress put her cock in it.

By now Lauren's pussy was completely wet, and when Sara moved between her legs, everyone could hear how moist she was as 2 of Sara's fingers went in up to the knuckles.

Lauren's hips were rhythmically moving up and down as Sara explored her, then slowly she took her fingers out and looked down at Lauren's sopping wet shaved pussy. This time it was her turn to lick her lips and as she did so, pulled a glove from the box of gloves and pulled it on. The soft snap of the latex made Lauren open her eyes and she looked at the gloved hand being lubed up.

Nervously she said to Sara "are you going to...?" and her voice trailed off as she thought about what was about to happen. With a wicked grin, Sara nodded and told her to relax. "Don't worry babe, I've got lovely small hands...you're going to enjoy this!" and she started by putting 3 fingers in Lauren's cunt this time.

Because of the lube and the gloves, Sara's fingers slid in easily, but the unexpected feeling was enough to make Lauren gasp and moan almost immediately.

Mistress and the men were already mesmerised by the sight of these gorgeous girls kissing each other, but as Sara's gloved fingers probed Lauren, they all started stroking their cocks.

Looking at all of them, Mistress told them not to cum, soon enough they'd be fucking Lauren in all her holes and then specifically to Steve, "Are you ok with that Steven? You know it's something she really wants." And Steve could only nod as he kept watching.

In a low, sexy voice, Sara told Lauren to expect her 4th finger and because it was only the little finger, there was barely any noticeable difference. But after another minute or so, she tucked her thumb into the palm of her hand and now, Sara was sliding her hand slowly but steadily inside Lauren.

Even though Lauren had a dildo that was slightly larger than Steve's cock, she had never felt anything like a hand inside her cunt. To make it even more amazing, Sara flexed her fingers as if she was playing the piano or typing. Every time she did, Lauren moaned a bit more and grasped at the sheet on the bed.

Part of the idea for moving her fingers was also to open Lauren up, so that Sara could go deeper into her. As she pulled out slightly, Sara poured more lube on the glove and then went back to pushing into Lauren. This time she applied a bit more pressure and easily went in up to her wrist.

After another 30 seconds of fast, pounding fist fucking, Lauren had a squirting orgasm that coated Sara's arm with musky juices and she lay back on the bed panting and softly moaning.

Sara kept the stimulation going by rubbing Lauren's clit. Mistress whispered something in Sara's ear and she nodded and told Lauren to turn over and get on her knee's. With a little bit of stiffness in her hips, slowly she did as she was told, her head down on the bed as she got her breath back.

Turning to Steve, Mistress said "Have you and Lauren done much anal together Steven?" Nodding he said "Yes Mistress, she didn't like the idea at first. Had a nasty experience with someone before we met and he hurt her a bit. But we've tried again and now she likes it now and then." To which Mistress smiled and placed a hand on Steve's shoulder. "I want you to fuck Lauren's ass, while Sara fists her. Understand?" Nodding, but with that same wide-eyed expression that showed he didn't fully believe all this was happening, Steve got on his knee's behind Lauren.

Simon took a small basket out of the cupboard that the telephone sat on. In it were a stack of condoms and he took one out and gave it to Steve. This brought his focus back and he one on his erection, looking at Lauren's cunt, still stretched from Sara's hand and her tight little anus.

Steve coated his cock with lube, then put the head of his cock into Lauren's ass. It was much easier than when it was just the two of them because now Sara was holding Lauren's cheeks apart and after a few seconds to let her get used to the feeling, Steve pushed slowly into her, all the way up to his balls.

He could see her hands clutching the bedsheet again as he went in and out, then Sara said to him quietly to pull his cock almost all the way out of Lauren, which he did.

Being petite and athletic, Sara could move her arm below Steve's legs easily and work her hand, freshly lubricated, back into Lauren's cunt.

Lauren moaned deeply again and kept murmuring "fuck, yes...oh yes" over and over as Sara's hand went deep into her cunt again. Looking up at Steve, Sara winked at him and softly said "now, all the way in slowly" and he nodded and pushed his cock deep into Lauren's anus again.

Clearly, she'd never had both her holes filled like that before, but Lauren was managing well without signs of pain or distress. In fact, she was loving it as her hips were pushing against Steve and Sara to get them both deeper inside her, panting and moaning at the same time.

Simon and Harry were at either side of the bed watching as things developed, still stroking their cocks. Mistress softly clapped her hands to get their attention and said "Boys, get in front of her and fuck her throat...but remember, don't cum yet!" and they both nodded and took up position by Lauren's mouth.

As before, Harry was the first to fill Lauren's mouth, but he was more brutal this time. Grasping her short hair, he brought her head up to his crotch level and pushed deep into open, panting lips. Gagging a little with the pressure on her throat, Lauren did her best to suck and lick him without choking. Just as she was getting used to the feeling, Harry pulled out and Simon took his place.

His cock was much longer, but thinner than Harry's and went even further down her throat. She had to try and switch focus from Steve's cock in her ass and Sara's hand in her cunt, but it was all too much and she spluttered and choked.

Simon pulled out and let her get herself together again, then they both gave her the tips of their cocks to lick from side to side. Or at least as best as she could, with the pounding that she was getting from behind.

By now, Steve was sweating and close to cumming. Seeing this, Mistress told Harry and Simon to get off the bed as Steve's hips jerked and his buttocks clenched, spurting and filling the condom inside Lauren's ass.

For her part, she'd lost count of how many times she'd cum and as Steve pulled out of her, along with Sara's hand, Lauren collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Taking her hand, the one without a glove, in hers, Mistress helped Sara off the bed and kissed her, thanking her for a wonderful show with Lauren.

Proudly, Sara smiled and said it was her pleasure and gave Mistress the same cheeky wink she'd signalled to Steve with before.

"Tell me Sara" Mistress said, "Would you like all your holes filled as well?" and stroked Sara's long jet-black hair. "Yes, please Mistress, I'd love that...fisting her was so horny!"

By now, Lauren was sitting up on the bed, feeling sore but satisfied. Steve lay next to her, his hair streaked with sweat but smiling at her and stroking her back, something she loved him doing after they'd fucked.

Looking over at them, Mistress said "Would you two lovebirds mind giving us the bed, so we can give Sara the attention she deserves?" and they both nodded, Steve getting up first and helping Lauren off the bed as she was clearly still stiff from her prolonged fucking.

Mistress lay on the bed, her cock standing up again, stiffer than before and Sara slipped a condom on her cock.

With a bounce, she swung her leg over Mistress and positioned her cock, before sliding down on it with a moist squelch and a moan.

Leaning forward, Sara licked at Mistress's nipples and then kissed her deeply, while Mistress gripped Sara's buttocks and thrust upwards into her.

Harry and Simon spoke a few words between themselves and Harry took a condom and slipped it on, then he knelt astride Mistress's legs.

Taking the lube and smearing some on Sara's anus and his cock, Harry put the head of his cock into her wonderfully tight little hole.

With Mistress's cock in her cunt, Sara felt Harry's penetration of her ass even more. The motion of both hard cock's either in sync or independently of each other was stretching her in the best conceivable way.

Mistress and Harry soon figured out that they got the best reaction from her as they almost pulled out of Sara's cunt and ass, then thrust at pretty much the same time, as hard and deep as they could.

Sara's long dark hair was flailing around and in danger of landing in Harry's mouth, so it was the right time for Simon to stand at the head of the bed, take her hair in his hands and slide his cock into her mouth.

Steve was standing behind Lauren, looking over her shoulder, but tightly squeezing her nipples (something she always enjoyed him doing, rather doing it herself) as they both enjoyed the show that Mistress, Harry and Sara were putting on. Lauren was rubbing her clit, legs shoulder width apart and Steve's arms around her chest were also helping to keep her upright as she trembled and shook with an orgasm every minute or so.

Mistress, Harry and Simon were all much more experienced than Steve in group fucking and holding off on cumming. So, when Sara had gone limp from the pounding of the 2 cocks in her cunt and ass, they let her slip to one side and get her breath back.

Pulling off the condom, Mistress got off the bed and moved over to Lauren and Steve, kissing first Lauren then Steve.

Stroking his head, Mistress said "Steven dear, you've been a very good boy with all these new experiences. I'm very pleased with you" and like a school boy being praised, Steve looked both embarrassed and proud as he quietly thanked her.

"To finish off, I want you to willingly, kneel on the bed. I'm going to fuck your ass, Harry's going to fuck your mouth, then we're all going to cum in your mouth...but I know this is going very far for you, so you must tell me you want it. Do you understand?" and she took his chin in her hand and looked at him with that same almost hypnotically deep gaze.

Thinking over all that happened, how there had been so many wild and new feelings going through him, Steve still had reservations, but he wanted to do this. He knew it was one of Lauren's biggest fantasies to see 2 men together, just as it had been to see her with another woman. Those were images that seemed to be burned into his mind and glancing over at her, she smiled as if to say, please...do this for me.

Summoning up his courage, Steve answered Mistress. "Yes Mistress" then he echoed Lauren's words from earlier. "Please use me as you wish" and lowered his eyes again, mainly because he wasn't confident in himself enough to do anything more than surrender to Mistress and just let things happen.

She kissed him on the forehead, then led him back to the bed and positioned him so that Steve was on his knees, with his head at the foot of the bed.

Mistress knelt behind Steve and picked up the lube, applying some to her cock and the wickedly decadent black PVC gloves she wore.

Sara moved over to Lauren and kissed her fully on the lips, then she turned with her back towards Lauren and rubbed her gorgeously firm butt cheeks against Lauren's crotch. Being taller than Sara, she could reach her hands over her shoulders and play with her nipples, although her focus was totally on watching as Mistress worked the lube into Steve's asshole.

Steve's anus wasn't entirely virgin, Lauren had used a butt plug on him a few times. After the first time, although it had hurt quite a bit, he'd had to admit it was an amazing experience, very different to anything he'd felt before. Getting a strapon had been on Lauren's mental shopping list a while before the madness of her promotion had put such a strain on their sex life.

Sliding on a condom, Mistress used the rest of the lube on her glove to coat her cock, then put the head at the entrance to Steve's ass. "Are you still sure honey?" she asked Steve. After a brief moments' hesitation, he answered with a slightly muffled "yes Mistress" as his head was pressed onto the mattress in anticipation of what was to happen.

The sensation of Mistress's cock entering his ass was nothing like taking a butt plug. The feel of Mistress's gloved hands gripping his hips, knowing it wasn't plastic or silicon entering his body, but another person made his head spin with unknown emotions. It was intense, slightly painful but overwhelmingly erotic.

Taking her time, Mistress slowly pushed her cock until her balls were touching his ass cheeks. Steve moaned and clutched at the sheets, much as Lauren had done earlier. The feeling of being filled was totally new to him, but above all, it was making him gasp and moan as his prostate was stimulated.

Fortunately, Mistress had been very liberal with the lube and after the fourth or fifth thrust, Steve started to get used to the feeling and began pushing back against Mistress, almost instinctively as she pumped into him. Mistress smiled as Steve responded to her thrusts, his grunts in time as Mistress plunged inside him and a sigh as she almost pulled out.

Looking over at Harry, Mistress nodded and he eagerly moved over to where Steve's face was pressed into the bed and when Mistress pulled on Steve's hair from behind, Harry slid his cock into Steve's mouth so he was spit roasted on those 2 cocks filling his holes.

Lauren's pussy was dripping as she watched Steve having his ass and mouth fucked at the same time. Sara was also squirming as her nipples were being pinched and twisted harder and harder by Lauren, but she was enjoying the experience as well.

Feeling she was going to cum very soon, Mistress pulled out of Steve's ass slowly and moved off the bed to stand at the end and Harry joined her. Both the cocks inside him seemed to have been holding him up, because Steve collapsed into a sweat streaked heap on the bed as soon as they left his body and he lay there panting and moaning softly.

Giving him a moment to collect himself, Mistress gestured to Simon to join her and Harry and together they stood in a loose semicircle, stroking their cocks.

Then Mistress said to Lauren and Sara "Girls, sorry to interrupt your fun, but be darlings and help Steve get to where he belongs" and she winked at them both, which triggered a pair of giggles that wouldn't have been out of place at a teenage slumber party.

Steve was literally sore in places he never knew he had. Mistress had been fucking his ass for more nearly 10 minutes, going from deep and slow, shallow and fast and everything in between. Stiffly, Steve knelt on the floor facing the semicircle of cocks, supported by Lauren and Sara either side of him.