He Got More Than He Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress stroked Lauren and Sara's heads and thanked them, then she told Steve to put his hands behind his back and open his mouth.

To his credit, Steve barely hesitated in obeying and Mistress was quick to praise him, then went back to stroking her cock, along with Harry and Simon.

First to cum was Simon and he held the head of his cock just outside Steve's mouth as he spurted and coated his tongue. Unsure of exactly what to do, but having watched more than enough porn to have a fair idea, Steve let Simon's cum rest on his tongue and angled his head back slightly to avoid it dripping out of his mouth.

Harry was having a more intense experience as he started thrusting his hips forward and back and his legs were trembling. Wanking his cock furiously and losing control of himself, Harry spurted all over Steve's face causing him to swallow some of Simon's cum.

Harry steadied himself briefly, leaning a little on Steve's head. Panting and closing his eyes, Harry got himself back together and turned to Mistress and smiled. She grasped his cock and balls, squeezing gently which caused a few more dribbles of cum on the floor. "Now now my pet, clean up your mess" said Mistress, tugging on him a bit more and Harry dropped to the floor on his hands & knees, licking up what had fallen.

Moving over Steve, Mistress stroked her cock with one hand and lifted Steve's chin with the other so he was forced to look at her directly. Stroking his face gently, she watched his face relax and told him what a good boy he'd been, taking on so many new challenges & experiences and being such a brave boy for his Mistress.

A faint smile played on his lips and in his eyes and at that instant Mistress slapped him in the face, not hard but hard enough to startle Steve, the shock causing a jolted expression to replace the half smile that had been forming.

"Listen well my pet, I want you focused on my cum when you get it, not grinning like an idiot. Next time we meet, and we will" and half turning her face towards Lauren, she nodded and smiled. An evil smile that told of mischief, pain and debauchery. "When that time comes, I will teach you discipline, obedience and submission. And I will reinforce those lessons with pain. Do you understand?" Steve was still struggling with the emotions of having been struck so surprisingly, but he nodded very quickly and with a fervency that he hoped told Mistress he understood her very clearly.

"Perhaps you have potential little one, now open your mouth wide like a good little cock whore for your Mistress" and she stepped up the pace on her cock, wanking it furiously. Although no command had been given, Simon started licking and squeezing Mistress's nipples, while Harry parted her ass cheeks and licked her anus as best he could, then slid 2 lubed fingers into her ass. As with all things, when Mistress came, it was with passion and vigour and she spurted cum all over Steve's face and partly into his mouth.

Putting her arms around Simon and Harry, Mistress watched her cock twitch as the last of the cum dribbled into Steve's open mouth and collected on his tongue.

"Thank you, boy's, now be a pair of dearie's and clean his face up. We can't send him home looking like that!"

Both men knelt either side of Steve and licked at his face, collecting up Mistress's cum. Simon went first and kissed Steve fully and they exchanged the fluids in each other's mouths. After a moment of tongue probing, Simon broke away and swallowed whatever was in his mouth, then Harry took his place and passionately licked at Steve's neck and shoulders as if searching for any last droplets of cum. Finally, he too kissed Steve and although there wasn't much left, they still swapped some cum between themselves before Harry moved away and swallowed. Looking up at Mistress, Steve got a nod from her and obediently he swallowed whatever spit and cum that was left.

Reaching down to Steve like some sort of Empress bestowing favours, Mistress helped him to his feet and then clapped her hands together. "Thank you everybody" effectively bringing the scene to a conclusion. "I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did and both of you did really, really well for novices" and she smiled with genuine affection at Steve and Lauren who had by now moved together and were hugging each other.