Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Then finally, she went too far, and now she is my captive, chained and punished. I’m not as cruel to her as she was to me. When I am pleased with her, I please her, and she taught me well to please her. But when she fails, when I am not pleased with her, I make my displeasure known to her and now she learns well how to please me.”

“But to get back to your situation, Gayle has given up her fixation on Rachel. She now understands that I am all she needs, and that she must put all her efforts into pleasing me. I have also told her she must do penance for the wrongs she has done you. That’s why I asked you here.”

Jacqui approached Gayle and wound her hand in Gayle’s hair. “Come with me, Gayle.” Jacqui led Gayle toward me, and Gayle worked her way across the rug on her knees the way I had seen Jacqui do the night I took the pictures. Gayle now knelt before me and Jacqui bent over her shoulder and unzipped my fly.

“Okay, Gayle, get to work. It’s the least you can do to make up for all the trouble you’ve caused.”

I could tell Gayle was utterly disgusted by what was being required of her, but she did as Jacqui required.

“I expect you to do a good job. If Bob isn’t satisfied with your effort, you’ll have to do it again, and it takes a lot longer the second time, so do it right the first time.”

I felt I was being used here, but there was such a feeling of justice having Gayle’s head bobbing away in my lap that I didn’t raise any objection. It wasn’t like I hadn’t tried to use Jacqui.

“Swallow, Gayle, swallow it all,” Jacqui instructed as I spurted into Gayle’s mouth. When Gayle had finished swallowing, she turned and headed out of the room. She had gotten as far as the dining room when she threw up.

“You’re going to have to lick that up, Gayle,” Jacqui called to her. Gayle groaned and rolled onto her side. She began licking at the mess she had made, but progress was slow. Jacqui finally got a bucket and mop and cleaned it up. I zipped my pants and waited to see what else would happen.

Jacqui returned from putting the mop away. She had one more surprise for me.

“Bob, Gayle should be rebuked for rejecting your gift. Would you like to whip her yourself?”

I wasn’t all that turned on by the idea of whipping Gayle, especially since I was somewhat enervated by the blow job, but that wasn’t what this was about. I did feel a need for Gayle to fear me. I gave in to my baser instincts and stood. “Yes, I’ll whip her. Will you untie her, please.”

Jacqui untied Gayle, who remained kneeling as she had been.

“Gayle, stand up and come over here.”

Gayle stood up stiffly and tottered over to me. She looked so small and pitiful standing there. This was not the person who had beaten Jacqui so savagely. This was someone else. Just the same, she would suffer for Gayle’s sins.

“Hold your hands out and cross your wrists,” I said and bound her wrists tightly as she complied.

“Now, into the bedroom.”

I watched Gayle as she walked ahead of me. I could feel her fear. She knew I had good reason to be angry with her.

I tied the rope to Gayle’s wrists, which were bound in front, and pulled them high over her head. Her heels rose off the floor as I pulled her higher and tied off the rope. Jacqui handed me a short whip and I stood in front of Gayle and looked into her eyes.

“I”m sorry,” Gayle said softy. “I know I’ve wronged you, but that’s over now. Look at me, naked and helpless. There’s no need for you to hurt me. I’m no threat to you now. Look at me, look at my body. Don’t you want me? I could serve you. I could please you. You don’t want to hurt me, do you? Just untie me and you can have me. You can have me. Just untie me...”

This was the old Gayle. She was very good. She spoke in a soft soothing tone that was as hypnotic as Jacqui had said. It was quite an education watching her work. Considering how she felt about men, she was very convincing. Would Rachel have succumbed to her? Possibly.

Being of a somewhat logical mind, I had spotted the fallacy in Gayle’s argument. “Gayle, I can have you anyway, can’t I?...Answer me, Gayle.”

“Yes,” she whispered so softly I could barely hear her.

“Good. Now that that’s settled, we will proceed.”

“No, don’t. Please. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I won’t do it anymore. Don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me. I can’t stand pain. I’m sorry. Please...”

Her manner had changed entirely. She was pleading and whimpering, desperately struggling against her bonds. I looked at Jacqui. “Does she do this every time?”

“She did at first, but lately she hasn’t been this bad. It’s you. She hated you, but she was also terrified of you. The day you got in her car frightened her more than you know. The hate and fear sort of go together. One of her greatest fears in life was to be in exactly the predicament she’s in now. I’m not surprised she’s terrified.”

Gayle had continued her pleading during my exchange with Jacqui. Enough of this. I gave Gayle a stiff stroke to her backside. Her scream echoed off the walls and rang in my ears.

“This is going to be a noisy one,” Jacqui said. “Better gag her.”

I took the gag Jacqui handed me and forced it into Gayle’s mouth, then went to work on her in earnest. I didn’t have Gayle’s finesse, but I was a lot stronger than she was. The thought of her doing this to Rachel made me angry and I expressed my anger on Gayle’s body. When I had covered her backside, I worked on the front, knees to nipples.

I let Gayle down and removed her gag. She lay on the floor, gasping and crying. I looked at her, looked at her body laying before me naked and helpless. No, I didn’t want her. I didn’t want her to touch me. I wanted to leave, but there was one last thing..

Gayle lay on her side, trying to cover her face with her bound hands. “Gayle, look at me.”

She looked up blurrily at me through reddened eyes. “Gayle, I’m sure you’ll never forget this day. I want you to remember one other thing. After I leave here tonight, if I ever so much as hear your name again, I will find you and I will do this again.”

Gayle shrank from me. I turned to Jacqui. “I need to leave.”

“I understand. Thank you for coming.” She handed me an envelope as I turned to go.

I left feeling sick at heart and soiled. Jacqui had had her revenge. She had discovered Gayle’s greatest fear and made it a reality. I told myself that at least we had Gayle out of our hair, but I was worried about the price I had paid. When I had been dating Karen, I had felt superior to her former husband who used to beat her. What he had done to her was mere brutality, whereas when I beat a woman it was erotic. She would give herself to me and I would bind her and give her the gift of surrender that she needed. I was not merely satisfying my own needs but hers as well. Tonight had been different. I hoped I wouldn’t make a habit of it.

When I got home, I opened the envelope. I had almost forgotten it. My mood was such when Jacqui had given it to me that I wasn’t even curious as to what was in it, but the dark cloud of emotions had dissipated somewhat on the way home. The envelope contained pictures of Gayle. I looked at them with increasing interest. There were pictures of Gayle bound, Gayle being whipped, Gayle laughing hysterically as she was tickled, Gayle weeping in a pair of fierce nipple clamps. Pictures of Gayle showing fear, terror, laughter. Pictures of Gayle pleading, smiling, begging, cajoling. I noticed that there was a progression to them. Jacqui had numbered them and if viewed in order, they showed the progress of Gayle’s transformation.

The first one was of Gayle on her knees, hands bound behind her. Her eyes smouldered as she gazed at the camera. Jacqui had captured her essence on film. You could see the power in her eyes and knew it would be dangerous to untie this woman. Slowly, from photograph to photograph, she changed, until at last she was the Gayle who had been kneeling on the floor when I had arrived. This was the face of someone who would do as she was told.

I had been an amateur photographer on and off throughout my life. I knew a thing or two about photography and one of the things I knew was when I was looking at work that was way better than mine. I had intended to photograph Rachel myself, but after seeing these, I changed my mind. If Jacqui could capture the essence of Rachel the way she had Gayle, I had to have pictures like that.

I was sitting at my usual table the next day at 12:30. Jacqui was surprised to see me.

“You go to lunch at 1:00?”

“Uh huh.”

“Come sit with me. I have a proposition for you...no, not that kind,” I said in response to her sly grin.

Shortly after 1:00 Jacqui slid into the seat next to mine.

“So what’s up?”

“I looked at your pictures. You’re very good.”

“Thanks. I thought yours were good, too, especially considering the conditions under which you took them.”

“They’re okay, but yours are better. I want you to shoot Rachel.”

“Will Rachel agree to that?”

“She already has.” I explained about the card.

“Good. I’d love to shoot Rachel. Gayle wasn’t the only one attracted to her, but you knew that. This may sound weird, but one of the things I wanted to do was take her picture.”

Jacqui had a friend who would let her use his studio. We made arrangements to meet there Saturday evening.

Saturday evening when I went to pick up Rachel, Gretchen answered the door.

“She’s still dressing,” Gretchen informed me. “She’ll be out in a minute. Want something to drink?”

“No, thanks, Gretchen.”

“So where are you guys going?”

“To visit a friend of mine.”

“My mom’s getting awfully dressed up just to go visiting.”

“It’s a special friend.”

“Must be.”

Rachel emerged from the hall. “Hi, Bob. I’ll be ready as soon as I get my gloves.”

“She bought some long gloves,” Gretchen informed me. “You made her get them, didn’t you, so they’d hide the rope marks.”

“Gretchen, behave yourself,” Rachel shrilled. Gretchen was having fun needling her mother.

“If I don’t, can Bob spank me?”

“Gretchen!” we both screeched. Now she was doing it to me, too.

“Sorry. So, are you two going to be out all night?”

“I don’t know,” Rachel replied, “but I want you to behave while I’m gone. Don’t stay up too late.”

“You look really cool, Mom. You should have him tie you up and take your picture.”

“Gretchen, stop it.”

“Sorry.”

I hustled Rachel out of the house before Gretchen could make another crack. Did Gretchen know where I was taking her mother? Her remark had to have been coincidental. Didn’t it?

Rachel slipped into her gloves once she was in the car. I felt guilty about her buying the gloves. I knew she was on a tight budget. I didn’t want her spending her money on clothes to please me. Making sure she was able to adequately provide for Gretchen was more important than dressing for me. Besides, there were other ways she could please me--ways that didn’t require clothes.

All that notwithstanding, I had asked Rachel to dress this evening as she had on that first Saturday she had spent at my house. I wanted a picture of her in this outfit that was of better quality than the one Gayle had taken.

“Where are we going?” Rachel asked me.

“It’s a surprise.”

I drove down to the old industrial district that I had suggested visiting the afternoon when we had first had lunch where Jacqui worked. I pulled up in front of a small two story brick storefront. There were two doors on the front of the building, one in the center and one on the far right. I guided Rachel to the one on the right.

“I think I’m a bit overdressed for the neighborhood,” Rachel commented.

Once inside the door, we were confronted with a steep stairway that led to a door on the second floor. At the top of the stairs we halted and I locked Rachel in her collar and cuffs, then locked her wrists behind her and attached her ankle chain and leash. She now looked as she did when I had led her down the stairs.

“Gretchen was right, wasn’t she.”

“You’ll see--maybe,” I said as I tied a blindfold in place. I opened the door and led her in. The place was dark except for one overhead track light which illuminated a three foot circle on the floor. I positioned Rachel in the center of the light. The light was a slightly in front of Rachel and shone down at an angle so that if she looked up, her face would be fully illuminated and if she looked down it would be in shadow.

“Tell me what you will do,” I said as I got Rachel in position.

“I will do as I am told,” she responded.

“Good. Now don’t move.”

Jacqui turned the light out, plunging the room into near darkness. I removed Rachel’s blindfold and stepped away.

Jacqui flipped on the light. Rachel closed her eyes, which had become dark adapted in the blindfold. The sudden brilliance blinded her.

Rachel opened her eyes and looked down, then slowly looked up as her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked around was but unable to see anything beyond the circle in which she stood. Jacqui clicked away, catching a range of lighting on Rachel’s face.

“Bob...Bob?” Rachel called after a minute or two. She moved to the edge of the circle, which took her two steps with the ankle chain.

“Gag her,” Jacqui whispered.

“Rachel, didn’t I tell you not to move?” I demanded as I reached her side. I repositioned her in the center of the circle, then gagged her. Jacqui snapped a few more shots, then waited quietly. After a bit, Rachel began to show signs of concern and impatience. Jacqui took a few more shots. Then I removed Rachel’s gag and her dress. Things proceeded from there. Jacqui added a bit more lighting from the sides and continued photographing Rachel as she was slowly undressed. Throughout the process, I had gotten her to smile, to laugh, to show surprise, irritation, and several shades of embarrassment (her specialty).

Rachel was now naked except for her stockings. I had a thing for stockings so they would stay. It was time for the final series of photos. Rachel was going to cry for me.

I led her to a spot between two posts where a horizontal bar was positioned overhead. I told her to raise her arms and tied each wrist to the bar about three feet apart then bound her ankles.

“Rachel, you know you failed to do as you were told, don’t you. You were told not to move and you tried to leave the circle.”

“Yes, I know,” she said ever so softly.

“Tonight we’ll forego the envelope and settle for a simple spanking.”

“Bob...no. Not here, not like this.”

I let her plead for a bit as Jacqui captured the moment, then began. The first stroke produced a wail of despair. Tears and begging came not long after.

I untied Rachel, kissed her gently, dressed her, and led her away.

In the morning we decided to head over to Rachel’s house and have breakfast with Gretchen. Gretchen wasn’t up yet when we got there. She showed up about the time the food was ready. Rachel winced as she sat down.

“Looks like at least one of us didn’t behave herself last night,” Gretchen commented. Rachel turned red, but didn’t say anything.

Wednesday I had lunch with Jacqui again. She handed me a package.

“This contains all the negatives, a complete set of proof sheets, and prints of the two dozen or so best ones.”

We looked through them together. They were everything I hoped they’d be. My two favorites were one of Rachel in her gown looking somewhat puzzled and slightly embarrassed. The other showed her naked and looking totally embarrassed.

“By the way,” Jacqui said, “did I tell you I have Gayle’s pictures?”

“No, you didn’t.”

“They’re not too bad. Either one of us could do better, but they’re adequate. Besides pictures of me, there a number of other women. I thought there would be others. That’s one of the reasons I made her tell me where they were.”

“Do you know who the others are?”

“No, but she’ll tell me. If I can track any of them down, I think I’ll give them an opportunity to spend a night with Gayle.”

“Sounds risky.”

“I know. I’m still working on the details. I think I’ll keep the keys to her handcuffs. Besides, I intend to be present. I want pictures.”

I thanked Jacqui and left.

Friday night I had Rachel over. We sat in the living room and looked through her pictures. Although she had been embarrassed about having them taken, she was vain enough to want to see them. Jacqui had done a good job. She had captured much of whatever it was that was Rachel and in some ways it gave Rachel a vision of herself that she had never had before.

“Oh my god!” Rachel exclaimed as she looked at the next to last picture. I had put a couple of ringers in the deck. “That’s Gayle. She’s tied up.”

It was the first of the series of pictures Jacqui had given me, the one of Gayle with the burning eyes.

“Look at her. Look at her eyes. What happened to her? Who tied her up? Did you do that?”

“No, it wasn’t me.”

“Look at her. Even tied up she’s scary.”

“On my...oh my.” Rachel was looking at the last picture, which was the last in the series of Gayle. It was an identical pose. Gayle knelt exactly as she had in the other picture, tightly bound exactly like the other picture. The difference was her face. This picture was the new Gayle. “What happened to her?”

“It’s a long story. The short version is that she’s met someone who has had a great influence on her. She won’t be troubling you again.”

“I can believe that. Just look at her. It’s hard to believe she’s the same person.”

“I wonder if she is.”

I took the two pictures of Gayle from Rachel, put them in a large ash tray, and set them alight.

“Why did you do that?”

“As a symbol. Gayle wanted you, you know. That’s what this whole thing was about. If she had had her way, it would be you in those pictures kneeling naked and bound in her living room.”

“With a woman? Yuck.”

“Well, she’s gone now. She won’t be troubling you again. I’ve burned her up and she’s gone.” Not entirely, of course. I still had a full set of prints.

“So,” I asked her, “what would you like to do with the rest of your evening?”

A sly little smile came over her face and she said, “Why don’t you serve us some drinks?”

“What a fine idea. Wait here, I’ll be back.”

I returned a few minutes later with a tray bearing two glasses. I set my drink off, then held the tray in front of Rachel.

“You are served,” I informed her. On the tray next to her drink lay the spanking warrant.

Copyright 2002

By Harold

1...456789