Hot for Teacher Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we going somewhere?" Michelle inquired.

"Yea, we're taking you out. Down to my Salon for a nice spa treatment and then to dinner," Susan said turning away and headed out of the room.

"But I don't have..." Michelle started before Susan interrupted her.

"There's a little boutique next door to my place... really cute stuff. I'll have one of the girls size you up," she said never looking back.

Within a couple of hours Michelle was lying on her stomach in a treatment room. The room was dark with just a few scented candles and the soft sounds of waves crashing. She felt so peaceful as a young Asian woman entered the room.

The girl who identified herself as Ann rubbed oils in her hands and then began to rub them into Michelle's feet and legs. She worked her hands up slowly giving her a deep tissue massage, but careful not to hurt her as she undoubtedly understood Michelle had already been through another treatment.

When Ann raised the towel, she saw the distinctive red welts across Michelle's thighs and buttocks and knew instantly what had caused them. She took a special salve of aloe and other oils and gently rubbed it into the skin.

Ann had Michelle flip over and massaged her front as well. She actually removed the towel completely and took in the young teacher's nude form admiring her ample breasts and the smooth hairless vagina.

Ann allowed her fingers to wander just a bit. But when she found no resistance, massaged further and further down to Chel's pussy.

Michelle never opened her eyes as she spread her legs and allowed the Asian woman to probe her lips, her fingers dipping in between her folds.

Michelle no longer resisted a woman's touch. She was actually hoping the woman would dare to explore her body and enjoyed her wandering fingers.

With one hand she massaged Michelle's vagina and the other she rubbed oil into her bountiful breast, tracing the nipple before pulling it gently.

It was still sore from earlier but after a while the feeling became almost electric as she felt the heat in her breasts and pussy.

Ann, sensing Michelle's orgasm, took a nipple in her mouth as she rubbed the hard clit back and forth.

Michelle came for the fourth time as her body gave out on the table. Fortunately the day's sexual activities were over but tomorrow was another day.

Minutes later a very pretty woman, perhaps in her mid to late 40's, walked in and announced she needed to take some measurements. Michelle felt totally comfortable as this woman ran tape along her breasts, taking in her dress size as well as her feet.

The older woman gazed at Chel approvingly and for a minute Michelle felt herself showing off for the woman. As the woman sized up her right foot, the woman peered up, her eyes fixated on Michelle's well worn vagina.

Unsure what inspired her, Michelle parted her legs, allowing her lips to open giving the older woman a shot of her sex. It was perhaps just a second or two, but it seemed like a long lingering look as the woman looked into Michelle's eyes giving her a sultry expression as if to say I would love to have that.

In moments, she had returned with a gorgeous little black dress, strapless, that hung just above her knees showing lots of leg and ample cleavage topped off with black pumps. Michelle felt as sexy as the outfit.

The rest of the evening was spent dining before Michelle, Susan, and Kim headed home where she and Kim again slept together.

As her head hit the pillow she wondered what tomorrow would bring. What new lesson was in store? Whatever it was - she was eager to be the teacher's pet.