All Comments on 'I is for Indian'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Beam_of_liteBeam_of_litealmost 19 years ago
Erotic and Funny

Ohhh there is a little bit of Voyeur in all of us.Loved the parts about the hand job they made me laugh...

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
ditto...on erotic and funny

wish that happened to me when i was in college... dayummm.. didn't mention anything about the strawberry blond fuzz to go with the hair though... cute and wonderful story....

sybilrosesybilrosealmost 19 years ago
What a fun story!

You really are one of my very favorite "Wild Indians"

:)

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

The means for an all out orgy were there but you failed to use them. This story could have easily have been a '100' but for some reason you did not make it that way. I'm perplexed!

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
LOL

Well, once I got by the author's note and trying to figure out what it meant, and trying to figure out what a P B & J is, the possibility of bears wandering in the woods gave me a woody-excellent story for sure then. I don't completely understand the last comment given it was a true story-I think. Shit happens how it happens. When the alphabet gets to Z, are you going back and starting with AA :) Ah, off to J now!

bitslingerbitslingeralmost 19 years ago
You are a great writer

I followed a link to your stories from your signature, and I'm glad that I did!

I am really impressed by your writing. So much of what's on Lit is all trash talk with no story. You have done an excellent job of keeping a story together while providing hot sex too.

The only thing that I didn't care for was the very end, with the gals being incest-lesbians. It kind of felt like that was there to please the masses, but if it's true then I'm glad that you put it in.

I am very impressed and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Mildly impressed with your writing

I've read about 30 of your stories. I can't decide if English is your first language or not. If it isn't you're doing pretty well. If it is, then you are desperately in need of proofreaders and or editors who passed English in school with a high "C" or a low "B" or better. Your stories have a lot of words that don't mean what you used them for.

<P>

You have a good imagination and write passable dialog. You should work on your Grammar and vocabulary.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

EXPECTED MUCH MORE BUT ALL WE GOT WERE TWO DIKE LESBO'S....HOW BORING....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous