I is for Indian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Hey! Don't be getting any of that shit on my tent!" though the thought as I thought it, sounded a hell of a lot like Karen's voice. As I remained silent, watching them.

Weak in the knees, I could tell Roger was getting close. Sensing it herself obviously, Sharon stepped into him as though holding him up. Relinquishing her breasts as now forced to do, he merely stood hugging her off to one side as his cock now rested against her thigh, her hand nearly straight down as she stood, jerking him off as though yanking on a hose. Which to one degree or another, she was.

Once again the thought of Roger squirting his spunk all over the inside of my tent didn't sit right with me. I really was half tempted to speak up and say something to them before he did.

"Almost there?" Sharon giggled questioning.

"Yeah! Can't ya tell?" Roger answered shakily.

I actually opened my mouth to say something when Sharon released him reached into her back pocket producing a large white handkerchief, which she suddenly folded over the head of his cock, then proceeded to start jerking him again. I shut my mouth smiling. Content now to watch. Seconds later he was fucking her fist, the white hanky suddenly filling as it moistened becoming wet as she gathered his semen within it. Wiping him off, she handed him the remnants with two fingers and began getting redressed as Roger collapsed down onto his sleeping bag, spent.

#

The balance of the early evening was spent in preparation for dinner. It remained unusually warm for the season, even though it was summer. Nights up in the high Uinta Mountains can still be quite cool. Regardless, camping just isn't camping without a fire. And as the sun finally set, we lit ours and soon had a toasty warm fire going even though it was barely if hardly even needed. The necessity for lanterns wasn't required however as we had more than ample light from the fire to see by.

By now we'd all begun in on the hard-stuff, my head was already a little woozy, grateful at least that I'd eaten or I'd no doubt be passed out long before midnight arrived. Sharon emerged with a CD player, battery operated, and soon began dancing sensually to the beat of the music as the flames from the fire flickered up high into the air silhouetting her rather erotic dance. As hoped for, one by one the other girls joined her, dancing in a continuous circle around the fire. Kent who was rather boisterous anyway, began urging the girls to "Take it off! Take it off!" as they danced. Sharon was the first to do so, sliding up next to him as she peeled off that same sleeveless halter she'd been wearing all day, draping it over his head then darting out of his reach before he could grab her.

"More, More!" was urged again.

"Not until you guys give us something in return!" Diane challenged. Dave of course was the first to stand removing the shorts he'd been wearing, which like me, was all he had on save for his briefs underneath. Having done that, we all got brief stares before the girls would start dancing again as one by one the guys stripped down to briefs, though I of course hadn't been wearing any. I tried begging off, saying that was all I had on, but the girls weren't having it, saying I still had to take something off, regardless of whatever else I did, or didn't have on. Needless to say, I was the first there to find themselves totally naked.

As the girls stripped, finally so did then the rest of the guys until we were all naked, watching the girls dancing now more provocatively, boldly, if not downright vulgarly around the fire as the guys sat watching, or in Kent's case, uninhibitedly stroking and playing with his cock while they did.

Stacy seemed to get a kick out of that, periodically making her way over to him where she'd wiggle down into his lap, and though hard to tell for sure, I was fairly certain along with everyone else that they'd enjoyed several quick little cunt-fucks together. It was the beginning of several interesting lap type dances.

(Author's note: L IS for Lap Dance!)

As expected with the obvious and normal pairings, Diane began doing pretty much the same thing with Dave. Climbing up into his lap where it became very obvious as to what they were doing as Stacy continued teasing Kent in much the same way. Karen and Sharon had for the most part remained elusive, watching them, watching us while they continued to dance holding hands together. Finally they broke, Sharon coming my way, and Karen towards Roger. I was shocked as I felt the soft fur of Sharon's pussy slide wickedly up my exposed thigh. Simultaneously, she reached down with her hand, stroking me briefly, slapping my hands away as I reached for her breasts, then teasingly going back to dance, rejoining her friends. Over and over the girls continued doing this until I thought poor Dave was going to tackle Diane and fuck her there on the ground. He did manage to convince her to mount him once again however, and we all watched as they truly began fucking in earnest. Sharon rejoined me soon after, as Karen did with Roger. Kneeling beside me, she began jerking me off finally allowing me to fondle and play with her breasts, which by now I had finally determined to be just as 'twinsy' as she and her sister was.

At one point Sharon finally crawled up into my lap, though facing away, her round firm ass slowly lowering. I thought briefly we were actually going to fuck, but she quickly grabbed my prick, moving it out of the way as she sat down now straddling me. And though we were obviously NOT going to do any fucking, she did perhaps the next best thing. I felt as she began using my cock to masturbate herself with. Felt her hands guiding my hard prick back and forth against the opening of her pussy without putting it in, obviously stimulating herself in the process, as well as me.

Had it been Karen, I'm not sure I'd have enjoyed even this much as I noticed poor Roger still merely being stroked as she sat by his side content on watching everyone else...including her sister.

Once again I was given "warning" and complied to her wishes. Feeling the climax eventually reach the point of no return, I told her I was almost there, to which she pointed my prick away from herself, still Jacking. Eerily, I sat looking around her as my spunk flew from the tip of my prick, arching high into the light of the fire before disappearing as though somehow consumed by it. Perhaps during those first one or two, they actually had been. Regardless, I was very happy, and very much content, as the eroticism of their dance had taken me beyond fevered pitch.

Eventually, we all retired to our respective tents, where somewhat disappointedly, I slept alone in my own bag, as did Roger in his, without any further excitement.

#

I've never been one to sleep in, especially while camping. First up, I did so right along with the sunrise, enjoyed a much needed pee, then proceeded to get some coffee going before I became too irritable.

It was nearly finished, the aroma of freshly ground beans filling the air when Roger emerged sleepy-eyed from the tent, looking like something the cat had dragged in from the night before.

"Coffee?" I asked having already poured myself one. He responded in some sort of unintelligible language, which I took for a yes, and poured him a cup as well, which he gratefully took from me.

"Some night huh?" I'd asked. By now Roger had had enough coffee to begin speaking fluently once again.

"Pretty wild!"

"They always like that?" I asked again.

"Like what?"

"You know...such fucking cock-teasers." Which in my estimation, they really were. Even though they were also pretty good, and pretty free with giving out hand-jobs.

Roger laughed. "You might could say that," he said snickering. "But I have to admit I am surprised."

"About what?"

"You got a hell of a lot further with Sharon than I ever have!"

I stared at him incredulously. "I just assumed," I began. Once again making him laugh.

"Assumed what? That I was fucking them?"

"Yes!"

"Trust me Rick, not that I haven't tried, because I have. But the only thing they'll ever do is give hand-jobs, though they're pretty good at doing that, and will gladly give you one any time you ask. And I ask them both...a lot!"

I sat shaking my head. "What? They're saving it for marriage or something?"

One again he burst out laughing. "Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Haven't you ever wondered why they never go out, never bring any guys home with them?"

I had, but I hadn't. Once again, I'd pretty much assumed that Roger was banging one or both of them.

"You mean they're gay? Les?" I corrected myself.

"After a fashion I guess," he snickered once more. Just then, we both heard moaning coming from inside the tent. At first I thought one of the twins was snoring, but then it became blatantly obvious it wasn't that. I stood, curious.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he told me.

"Oh? Why not?"

Roger sat shaking his head. "See for yourself then, just don't let them see you looking at them. Really pisses them off if you do. Trust me!"

Heeding his warning, I performed my newfound Indian trick and tiptoed up to the tent without stepping on so much as a twig.

I peeked in through the screened opening of the window...

But that's a whole different story, and an entirely different letter of the alphabet. But I will say this much, I discovered much to my surprise, there's a little wild Indian in all of us!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12