Ian's Mother-in-Law 02 +PICS

Story Info
The intrigue of women.
3.8k words
4.54
495.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

“Make yourself comfortable in the living room, I'll take care of the tea.”

Mia got rid of her shopping bags and stood at the bar table in front of the terrace window, while Sarah fiddled with the kettle. She listened to the noises that came from the kitchen, looked out into the garden and reminded herself what topic she had actually wanted to bring up with her friend.

There had been no opportunity in town. She'd just made a couple of joking hints that they'd both laughed at; but how would Sarah react if she found out that her friend was seriously toying with the idea?

She had known Sarah since she was in school, and in the meantime, they had been close friends as couples, and they had always been uncomplicated. There was never anything when Tom said goodbye to her with a kiss on the lips. That’s how Sarah felt, who, every now and then, gave Ian a big hug.

Admittedly, especially on trips with four people, they had occasionally come so close that it literally crackled, but they had all made their erotic advances look like a high-spirited game before the critical moment. Mia knew from Sarah's occasional remarks that she, too, had fantasized about changing partners with Tom; surely she would be only moderately shocked when her friend uttered the thought she had herself.

After all, Sarah had given her courage in town when she looked at a fashion photo, and said that Ian had a far more attractive charisma than the guy in the picture. She replied that Tom would look much more appetizing even in his clothes, when Sarah's eyes had flashed. And when they immediately assured themselves jokingly that they would never think of getting involved with the other's husband, she was sure that this very idea crept through her friend's head.

She even went one step further by saying that if her men were handbags, they would have long since loaned them to each other. Sarah balanced a tray in the room, distributed dainty china cups and poured. She saw that Mia was tugging her long-sleeved gloves and noted with satisfaction, “I thought earlier that they would look good on you, that's why I bought some today.”

Mia giggled, “Maybe we're really a bit too vintage. We were the only ones in our age group in the shop.”

Sarah sighed, “No matter, I like this style. I just can't go into town with sneakers and a baggy T-shirt, I would feel like a slut.”

“The girls with the wobbly T-shirts have no idea how many man's eyes they miss,” grinned Mia. She frowned, “Ian indicated to me the other day that my clothes were somehow not age-appropriate.”

“That's what he says, of all people,” marveled Sarah, “who is always smartly dressed himself. Well, I like that with Tom a lot.”

Mia suspected, “It's probably because of my mother, she is too elegant and too well-groomed for him.”

Sarah raved, “Your mother is always dressed exquisitely.”

“Ian is more bothered by her behavior," Mia explained, “he thinks she is too aloof.”

“Your mother? For me, she is a model of distinguished elegance. At the same time, she is also a kind-hearted woman. You can feel that she is genuinely interested in other people. And anyway, Ian is just as cultivated as your mother, I don't see any difference.”

She giggled, “And if you think about it, right, they could be a couple.”

The women laughed tears. Mia recovered, “Ian feels controlled by her because mom visits us regularly; but he's her dream son-in-law, she keeps telling me that.”

Sarah grinned wryly, “Well, I can understand your mother all too well, Ian would always be worth a sin.”

“Recently, he even claimed that his in-laws are far too aristocratic to have a normal sex life.”

Sarah shook her head, “But one thing has nothing to do with the other. Even if it is neat during the day...” she giggled, “... you can still indulge in sweet piggies at night.”

“What is going through your head again?” chuckled Mia, “I think I know almost everything about your love life, but you have obviously left out a few things.”

Sarah asked, “And? How about your parents' sex life?”

Mia thought for a while, then confessed, “I just know that my parents are fine with each other. Funny, I've never discussed it with mom in the last few years, although I actually talk to her about everything.”

“Somehow it is so enviable to have such a young mother,” said Sarah, “I definitely hope that in twenty years, I will look as attractive as her; and how set up she is, the woman is bursting with lust for life. Somehow it seems to me, that her dignified manners sometimes stand in her own way.”

She suggested, “Talk to your mother about it. Maybe it will help Ian if you can tell him that despite their aristocratic lifestyle, your parents have a good love life and are normal people like you and me. That could reconcile him with his mother-in-law. Since he is married to their daughter and I know what you two are up to in the bedroom, I hardly imagine that he thinks his mother-in-law would persist in blue-blooded abstinence.”

Mia pondered, “It is somehow strange, that my parents are a blank spot on the map for me in this regard. There are some fuzzy memories, but that was a long time ago.”

“Maybe I actually have to get information out of my mother one day.” Mia leaned over the small table and kissed Sarah on the cheek, “It's nice that we can talk about it.”

Sarah giggled, “Dear, we always end up on the same topic of conversation. Maybe we became best friends because we are so interested in the subject.”

Mia laughed, “While we're at it... the other day, when I was joking with Ian about my parents' love life, he told me that the idea of meeting his in-laws in a swingers club would give him a headache.”

Sarah wondered, “How did he get on with his in-laws? That would be more of a topic for both of you.”

“Oh that,” Mia coughed, “yes, eh... we have already talked about that, just speculatively. In any case, we agreed that we couldn't do something like that with complete strangers... but, maybe with people we know?...”

Sarah nodded in agreement, “Tom and I are of the same opinion, at least in theory. A swingers club with people you don't know, no thanks.”

She sighed, “There are hardly any family swinger clubs with a suitable atmosphere.”

After a pause, she looked up, “And you and Ian? Have you ever... I mean, ever really thought about... whether?”

Mia felt her way, “Would that be an option for you?... for example, with another couple?... in a private setting?...”

Sarah bit her lower lip, “I haven't gotten to that point with Tom yet. Whenever we start talking about it in bed, we get straight to the point... you know what I mean.”

She looked from one corner of the room to the other for a while, then said, “Eh... if you already talk about it... in a familiar environment... with good friends...”

Suddenly she wanted to know more, “And Ian? Could he imagine something like that in a private environment?”

Now Mia's cheeks started to change color, too. She noticed and tried to hide her face behind her mug, but it was too tiny to serve the purpose. The women sipped their tea and looked over the shoulder of the other person with mock impartiality.

When Sarah couldn't stand the tension anymore, she mumbled, “To be honest... Tom and I... yes, we talked about it, once in a very specific way.” She grinned, “We were just about to... how should I put it... we had cozy afternoon sex and wondered whether we...”

Mia chuckled, “Do you also discuss things like that while you are fucking?”

Sarah smiled, “My God Mia, how on earth do you do that. The word doesn't sound obscene at all when you use it. Yes, when we... fuck, we talk about everything that goes through our heads and turns us on.”

She took a sip from her cup,

then admitted, “We could hardly stop that afternoon. My dear Mia, it was getting late in the evening.”

She saw the approving glow on her friend's face and said, “The idea won't let go of us; and the morning after such a conversation, we did it again... we were late at work because of that.”

Mia smiled, “I know what you mean; but even without this topic, we need to do it twice a day.”

She shrugged her shoulders and sighed, “Oh Sarah, we shouldn't have talked about it, now I'm all edgy again. You can't believe how I'll suffer today until Ian comes home.”

Sarah grinned, “Are you going to devour poor Ian in a minute?”

Mia nodded silently.

Sarah recognized by Mia's damp, shiny forehead that now was the opportunity to venture further, “To come back to that, eh... you and Ian, did you also think of someone with whom?...”

Mia raised her eyebrows and smiled, “What does ‘also’ mean? Have you already thought of someone in particular?”

Sarah cleared her throat, “Um, how should I say this... yes we did. Actually, we were talking... about... you and Ian.” She backed away, “Are you shocked now?”

“How could I be,” Mia snorted, “it's just... I would never have dared to think... yes, we had thought about you two, too.”

Sarah got excited, “We talked about it just the day before yesterday. When Tom was already asleep, I lay awake for a long time and wondered how I would react if he was with you...”

Mia got curious, “And? How did it feel?”

Sarah's cheeks turned even darker. She bowed her head and looked down into Mia's face, “You may think this weird, but I had to stroke myself.”

She muttered, “Then I woke Tom and told him.” Sarah smiled weakly, “He was so excited... then we... well, he looked really tired over his morning coffee.”

Mia confessed, “When Ian was recently in handball training and I was alone in bed, it went through my head... Ian with you... I would watch you...”

“Honest?”

Mia grinned crookedly, “I had to do it myself... twice.”

The women hid behind their cups again, and wondered whether it had been wise to have confessed their secret fantasies to their counterpart; but curiosity won out and Sarah asked, “What does Ian think about it?‟

Mia giggled, “We were recently on a walk in the woods. When he started with the topic, I helped a little bit.” She snorted out, “We stayed in the forest for... a long time.”

Sarah asked hesitantly, “Then something like that would be an option for you?”

Mia puffed into her tea and opened her eyes, “How about you?”

Sarah had resigned herself to the fact that her complexion couldn't get any darker, so she tried to be carefree, “As I said, I've thought about it many times... sure.”

“And Tom? Do you think he too?...”

“Certainly, after all, after every such conversation, he almost fucked me out of my mind.‟

The women sipped from their cups and exchanged conspiratorial looks.

Mia suggested, “Do we want to talk to our men?”

Sarah spilled her tea out of sheer excitement, “That comes as a bit of a surprise. Um... yes I will. Are you talking to Ian?”

“For sure.‟

Sarah had recovered from her faint horror and began to glow, “My God, how weird is that... of course, I'm talking to Tom.”

Mia put her hand on her cheek, “Dear, what are we doing... with the husband of your best friend...” She put the cup down, stepped around the table and pulled Sarah close to kiss her on the lips.

The friend put up with it, broke up and thought, “I don't know, somehow I suddenly feel jittery. If I imagine the four of us...” Her eyes flickered, “I freak out at the thought of me and Ian... but in front of you, I would feel naked.”

Mia smiled mischievously, “That is probably because we are both too unfamiliar in this regard. We have always thought of our men, maybe we should get to know each other better beforehand.”

Sarah paused. “How do you mean?” When she understood, her face managed to turn even a darker red. She muttered, “Why not? We have always told each other every little thing about our bedrooms; but until now, I haven't dared to see you from this angle.”

Mia laughed cockily, “If we're already thinking of cheating on our men with the partner of our best friend... don't you think it is the time to prepare for the fling?”

Sarah looked Mia up and down, top to bottom, silently. The dark red of her cheeks brightened and she giggled, “I also think we should be prepared for it.”

Now it was she, who embraced her friend, and sank into an endless kiss with her.

Mia felt that Sarah meant the kiss the way it felt, so she snuck her hand under her skirt. Indeed, her friend opened her legs and ventured further with her tongue, exploring the insides of her lips until she retreated breathlessly, “It’s a shame, we haven't tried that before, it just feels good.‟

She didn't lose sight of Mia and put her hand between her thighs. The women looked at each other's faces with lustful disbelief, as if they had only half understood that they had just sealed their commitment to the other's husband.

They were even more surprised that the feeling of mutual approval was accompanied by the urge to explore the world under her friend's skirt. They felt the bulges of their mounds of venus, then Sarah straightened up and began to unbutton Mia's blouse. When two well-shaped breasts protruded into the open, she examined one after the other. “I’m a little jealous. Tom keeps raving about your bust size.”

She found the bra's fastener between the cups, opened it and ran her hands over her friend's warm, soft skin. Mia lifted Sarah's skirt over her hips, clawed her fingers in her buttocks and sighed, “On the other hand, Ian is excited about your shapely ass... to be honest, sometimes I feel like looking at your buttocks with the same pleasure.”

Sarah kneaded her breasts and giggled, “So far, Ian has not dared to tell me himself.”

Mia slipped her hand into Sarah's panties and coughed, “After all, I didn't bring up in front of him how much I like Tom's bubble butt.”

Sarah cupped Mia's nipple with her index finger and thumb, squeezed it and giggled, “Maybe I can admit it now. When Ian is around, I can barely take my eyes off his pants. Your husband is really well built.”

Mia ran her finger through Sarah's slit. Her heart skipped when she found that her friend was just as wet as she was. She pushed her middle finger unbearably slowly into Sarah’s pleasure channel and tried to adopt the tone of a strict teacher, “I have to know the place where my husband's peter might get lost.”

Sarah put up with it and continued to knead Mia's breasts. Finally she gasped, “I know almost all of your secrets, but I have no idea what color you are down there.”

“Then find out,” Mia flirted. Sarah knelt down, gathered up her skirt and pulled her panties over her high heels. When her friend stepped out of them, she looked up and marveled at the core of her body, “Blond... at least, what you have left.”

She leaned forward and Mia welcomed her by spreading her legs. While Sarah led her tongue through her slit, she looked up into her face and could see from her features that she was allowed to venture deeper. After a while, Mia began to sway on her high heels.

Sarah broke out, “Ah, you smell so good...‟ She leaned forward again and sucked Mia's labia into her mouth.

Her friend gushed, “Oh, Sarah... yes...”

Mia felt that she was about to take off. She backed away, helped Sarah get up and turned her on her own axis. With gentle pressure on her back, she instructed her friend to put her forearms on the bar table, kneeled behind her, pushed up her skirt and was amazed, “You bought these panties last week, I remember.”

Sarah didn't say anything, but she put her torso on the table top and came towards her with her back.

Mia took the time to feel the fabric of the panties, ran her fingers along the hem and sighed, “I just do it, I want to see everything about you.” She pushed the undergarment over Sarah's legs down to her ankles, and then her friend stepped out with two elegant steps, leaned low over the table and opened her thighs.
Mia breathed, “White as a baby's bottom. What color were you?”

“Slightly darker than yours,” Sarah said over the edge of the table.

Mia treated Sarah's buttocks with a thousand tendernesses, always backing away to marvel at the splendor in front of her eyes. Then, kissing, she set out to explore Sarah's ass. Her friend pushed her legs further apart, so Mia could penetrate her labia and nibble on it.

Sarah's panting encouraged her to stick her tongue deep into her pleasure channel. Every time she pushed her tongue out, her mind imagined that Ian's boner would replace her tongue. The idea made her so excited that she ran out of breath. Mia put her hands on Sarah's hips and stared at her labia, “I want to see... how Ian's cock... sinks into your pussy.”

Mia got to her feet, turned Sarah to her, and they both stood in front of each other, breathing heavily. In the meantime, they were sure that they had found an ally in their friend who would make their secret urges and desires come true.

12