Ian's Mother-in-Law 02 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah grabbed Mia's open blouse and pulled it over her shoulders, “You mustn't go now, I want more from you.”

“I even more so,‟ giggled Mia and tampered with the buttons on Sarah's top. They undressed each other bit by bit, joking and laughing until they were only stuck in their high heels and looked at each other from top to bottom.

Mia sighed, “How well I can understand Ian, you are so sexy.“

Sarah giggled, “I only notice it now. If I were Tom... forgive my language... I would fuck you right away.”

The women hug, felt the heat of their bodies and kissed deeply. Sarah backed away, “We’ve been best friends for so long, but we've never been this close.”

Mia put her forehead to Sarah's head, pinched her cheek gently and looked into her eyes, “Are we close enough to share our men?‟

Sarah smiled and nodded softly. The two looked at each other’s nakedness, increasingly relaxed, until they had to admit that they hadn’t had enough of each other.

Mia muttered, “I think I can't wait for Ian to come home.”

Sarah grabbed Mia's arm and pulled her with her, giggling, “I’m surprised myself, at how curious I suddenly am about girls. Come on, let's go to the bedroom.”

***

Mia left Sarah's bedroom, buttoned her blouse and straightened her skirt.

Sarah followed her. Mia checked her makeup in the hallway mirror. When she felt two hands on her shoulders, she looked at her watch, “Just enough time to take a shower at home before Ian gets back.”

She turned around, kissed Sarah on the lips and grinned, “Actually, we discussed something different occurring today, than what has just happened.”

Sarah clapped her hands on her cheeks, “I still can't believe it.”

“We have to repeat that,” laughed Mia, “until we believe it.”

The women hugged each other again and kissed.

Sarah took a deep breath, “I’m so glad we did. I didn't know how nice it can be with a woman.”

Mia breathed in her ear, “Until now, I thought it was only husbands who got involved with other women. From now on, this should also apply to us.”

Sarah agreed, “At first, I felt guilty in front of Tom for imagining being in bed with Ian, but after that afternoon, I left my bad feelings behind me.”

She cupped Mia's shoulders, “Is that a deal about our men?”

“I'm sure that both of them will be there,” Mia replied and confessed, “A year ago when we got married, it crossed my mind to only be allowed to do it with one. But now that you are ready to leave Tom to me now and then...”

Sarah waved her hands, “I’m so excited just thinking about Ian with me...”

Mia hugged her friend, “Then we agree that we wouldn't steal each other's partners?”

“Where are you thinking,” sighed Sarah, “my Tom is for life.”

She giggled, “What we're up to is all about the good hours.”

Mia changed the subject, “We’d better keep this to ourselves this afternoon, I don't know if Ian would be overwhelmed with it.”

“It's probably better that way," agreed Sarah and considered, “Somehow I want to take it slowly. When I imagine the four of us together... as if on command... that seems too hearty to me.”

Mia nodded. “Maybe you are right. Not even because of us, but for Ian and Tom it could be a bit much at first... another guy present. Do you have any idea?”

Sarah suggested, “Maybe three at the beginning? Once the two of us with Ian, I could imagine something like that...”

“And next time I'll take care of both of them?‟ grinned Mia.

Sarah's eyes shone. “Just like that. I'll talk to Tom this evening.”

The women stood in front of each other for a while, undecided.
Finally, Sarah said, “Do you feel the same way? Are you still too?...”

Mia nodded, “Come on, let's go to your bedroom.”

*

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12