All Comments on 'Ian's Mother-in-Law 02 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How do you do those great graphics? Super job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the Best illustrated stories I’ve read for 2 reasons 1) it had numerous illustrations to view to add

context to the story and 2) It was well written

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I have to congratulate you on the excellent quality of the illustrations, First Class! The story was good too. 5 Stars*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now you are one of my favorite writers. Terrific story line. Pictures capture story intent. Can't wait for next chapters that have friends swapping matesand then the chapters that includes mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, well written with great dialog and very appropriate illustrations.

Can't wait for the next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, another super job on the graphics. This time I was disappointed that we did not get to see Sarah and Mia together in Sarah's bedroom. Such a shame not to see two beautiful women love each other. We get to a good point then "bam" the scene is over and we are left to our imaginations what just happened. Love the graphics but the left out scene left me empty.

pedrocormpedrocormover 2 years ago

Well written, and the illustrations really enhance your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and the pics! Two stunning ladies!

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Beautiful sexy and arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story.

Your illustration work adds a certain undefinable enhancement to the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many times do they need to go to the bedroom? Seems there might be anther version of this story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I like your stories, and the playful, innocent, and dirty talk between the two women, but what is truly outstanding is the mindbogglingly good artwork! Not just the people, with their expressive faces (especially the women are beautifully drawn) but also the detailed attention to the scenes. Part 1 with its scenes in nature were great, and in Part 2, the interiors and the details (such as Sarah's necklaces) are just outstanding. It's almost enough to make me want to learn German, but alas, not enough. I hope you write a Part 2 soon, and in general, more stories in English! 5*, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and illustration. Please finish story with Mia, Sarah, Tom and Ian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot and sexy stories i love them,thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but really loved the graphics

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very good story, amazing illustrations.

HandeguyHandeguyabout 1 year ago

Exquisite story and illustrations. I wish I could find someone with your talent to illustrate my stories.

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Love the stockings on these two!

Lancs50Lancs5011 months ago

A good story of wonderfully highly sexually charged wives wanting to add spice to their lives with friends. When all agree, it's a great lifestyle.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 months ago

The dialogue is almost as erotic as actual sex. I loved the way the two women closed the deal and discovered something that enriched their sex lives. 5 stars

kameljockeykameljockeyabout 2 months ago

I suppose I should read the damn story. Still the illustrations are worth a 5...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...

story TAGS