All Comments on 'I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Please don't drag this good story out

I surely don't want to become frustrated with little chapters that don't move the story along..Thanks.....Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Amen to what Rich said!

It's a good tale, but I do wish you would move it along.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Second Chapter!!!

That was a nice second chapter that you wrote. I'll have to agree with Daddy and hope that you do not stretch this out to wear reading it becomes a bore. I like how you have the sister playing coy with some of her comments and not giving in to her stepbrother. I can hardly wait to see we you do the next chapter with Robbie, Kris and Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Loved it... can't wait to read the next part...:-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
take it slow...very hot

Drag the story out for many chapters...so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
whats the hurry?

hi there,

now don't go hurrying this story up just coz some premature ejaculator can't hold on to his load. less is more and keeps one wanting even more. grin...am hooked...keep writing mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why do guys have to be such clods?

That was so moronic of him to show himself after what the two girls had divulged to each other.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Why

Is this going to happen with every member of the squad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Assuming Kris and Robbie had cell phones...

she should have set her's to vibrate and taken it off speaker. That way, Robbie could've told her where he parked his car and where in the den he was hiding. Then she wouldn't keep looking over her shoulder. Trust issues much?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Very, very nice story...and the pace you write at is JUAT RIGHT!! I am looking forward to the next one now...

Rob...hhhmmm...what did he THINK was gonna happen when he grabbed Kris from behind? And for her to have confided all she did to Michelle...he heard it all...

It shows that these siblings REALLY DO care for each other...emotionally, makes the story better!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous