I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"You? You've fucked a guy?" Kris laughed incredulously.

"A few," Michelle said laughing back. "Though I don't make that generally known to everyone. If I did, I'd have more men fawning over me than I'd really prefer. And I prefer picking those men I actually might consider fooling around with," she confessed.

"Anyone at the moment?" Kris wondered as they sat down on the couch once again, though I was pleased when Kris reached over, her hand once again beginning to toy with and finger Michelle's split as she lay completely on her back, spreading her legs and allowing Kris to have full and total access to her.

"You'd die if I were to tell you," Michelle said. "And not that I'd ever act on it either. But admittedly I have fantasized, and thought about him a few times."

"Come on...who?" Kris pressed curiously.

"I don't know," she said hesitating, though I could see Kris now really working on Michelle's pussy, by the way she was squirming, and the way one of my sister's hands was moving, I could tell she was really fingering her now, along with tickling her exposed clit with the other hand.

"Come on...tell me!" Kris pussy teased.

"Promise you won't freak out? Get mad?"

Kris quit working her cunt. "I promise...who?"

"Your brother, Robbie," she confessed, and I could see the look of surprise in Kris's face when she said it.

It took a moment longer before she could actually speak, though she seemed to have finally composed herself when she did upon hearing that. "Yeah, he is sort of cute isn't he?" she said. "And not like a lot of other guys either."

"One of the reasons I'd make an exception for him," Michelle stated. "And ah...you going to finish what you started here? Or just leave me hanging?"

"Oh...sorry," Kris grinned, once again toying with Michelle's pussy, as my hand once again began toying with my cock, the imminent danger finally having passed for the moment anyway. "You do know that Rob's not really my brother either, my stepbrother," she then told her.

"Yeah, I know," Michelle moaned obviously enjoying the touch of my sister's hand on her. She opened her eyes then looking up at Kris. "Hey...doesn't that mean that you could actually do something with your brother, I mean stepbrother since you're not really related by blood and all? I mean...that's not exactly incest now is it?"

"No...it's not, not really. Nothing illegal about it either, just more of a moral, social acceptability more than anything else I guess."

"So have you two ever done anything?" Michelle asked curiously. "I mean after all, you two are bound to run into one another once in a while, haven't you?"

"Well sort of, yes..." I heard Kris tell her, which surprised me. "I mean nothing major mind you, we've never fucked or anything like that, but we have played with one another...yes."

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" Michelle groaned thinking about it as Kris continued working her pussy in earnest now. I was surprised she had told her that however. "So does he have a nice cock?"

Kris laughed. "Very nice yes, not overly big...but certainly not too small either. But the one thing about it, it does get fucking way hard!" They both giggled over that, though once again Michelle was doing more moaning than giggling as Kris continued toying with her cunt.

"So would you ever fuck him if you could?" Michelle asked.

Once again, I found myself holding my breath.

"I don't know...maybe. But I also do know this, and please Michelle, keep this to yourself, I don't want his friends and buddies teasing him about this, but I do know he's still a virgin. So it might very well be, he'd rather save that, and share it with someone he really cares about, and not just his sister."

"Step sister," Michelle said reminding her.

"Yeah, well...still."

"Keep going, I'm getting closer, don't stop now...tell me more, tell me something else you've fantasized about doing with him or want to do with him."

"Like what?" Kris asked, once again paying more specific attention to Michelle's pussy as she toyed and played with it, especially her hard swollen little nubbin.

"Would you let him eat your pussy if he wanted to?" she then asked her.

Kris giggled, "Honest answer?"

"Fuck yes...please!"

"When I told you that I was sort of saving that for someone special?"

"Oh my God! You meant Robbie?"

I saw Kris's face turn beet red as she sat nodding her head. "Yeah...Rob, though I'd never ever in a million years tell him that, so don't you either! It's one thing to sort of fool around the little we have, something else entirely to take it to that level," she explained. And even though I've actually thought about it, I'm still not even sure I'm ready to ever let it go that far myself. So I might think about it, wonder about it, but I'm not sure I'd ever permit it to go to that extent."

"Hmm," Michelle moaned. "You know what I'd like to see or do."

"I can only imagine...what?"

"Would be to lick you, while Robbie was fucking you, now that...would be really fucking hot!"

Even Kris sighed pleasurably over that one. "Yeah, maybe that would be," she mused. "And maybe, that's what I'll lay here and think about when it's your turn to get me off," she openly admitted. "And speaking of which..."

"Almost," Michelle sighed pleasurably, reaching up to begin pulling on both nipples with her fingers, "Start working my clit up and down, like you were jerking off a cock," she told my sister. "Oh yeah, yeah...just like that. That's perfect! That's perfect! Keep going, keep going! Fuck...I'm almost there!"

Only a few moments later she was. I sat, watching as Michelle lifted her ass up off the couch, my sister's fingers still twiddling Michelle's clit, holding onto it, and working it just as she'd asked her to do. I could feel the cum threatening to skyrocket up my shaft, but I knew without any doubt whatsoever, that I wanted to wait. Wanted to wait to squirt, to cum, to explode, only when Kris did.

Once Michelle had come down from her exquisite high, she leaned over, pushing Kris down onto her back, and proceeded to toy with my sister's cunt in much the same way she had done to hers.

"So...you thinking how nice it would feel to have Robbie's cock sliding in and out of this wet little pussy of yours?" Michelle coaxed, "While I'm licking it?" she then added.

"Oh yes...yes!" Kris moaned excitedly, as I sat now stroking my cock, imagining it only now sliding in and out of my sister's pussy.

"Hmm, can you feel how hard it is going in and out of you?" Michelle went on, furthering the fantasy. "Can you feel it throbbing inside, wanting to cum, squirt, fill your pussy with all his hot wet sticky cream?"

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! I do! I do! I do!" Kris cried out, and it was obvious not only to Michelle, but to me, that she was at that very moment, seeing that very thing as she came.

I didn't even realize I was as well, until the wetness of my own spurtings were suddenly running down my chest. I could feel the streamers of my climax dripping down to pool on my stomach, then down around my balls, likewise covering the folding chair I was sitting on.

Once again the girls took several moments to compose themselves, and then stood as Michelle dressed, though I was pleasantly surprised to see that Kris didn't.

"Well, whenever you're ready to turn that fantasy into reality, let me know," Michelle said with a serious wink. "Because like I said, that's one of the few exceptions I'd be willing to make."

"I'll keep that in mind," Kris said smiling back, and then serious. "But remember Michelle, don't tell anyone I told you about any of this, especially about Rob's still being a virgin, ok?"

"Mum's the word," Michelle promised. "So...see you at practice tomorrow then yes?"

"Yes," Kris said, and then followed Michelle back up the stairs into the kitchen. I opened the folding doors, stood...and wandered out towards the hall where I stood listening. Hearing the back door open and then close, I stood waiting as I was fairly confident that Kris would return downstairs. When I heard her begin to do so, I stepped behind the wall waiting for her. The fact I hadn't dressed yet never crossed my mind, particularly, because I knew that Kris hadn't either, and she was no doubt on the way back down the stairs to gather up her things. She entered the room, unaware of my presence until I stepped around behind her, slipping my hands around her waist. She screamed, turned and took a punch at me, which I just barely ducked away from.

"How the fuck!"

I burst out laughing, seeing the surprised, wild-eyed expression on her face, which suddenly turned to one of complete and total embarrassment.

"You were here? The entire time? Where?"

I looked over towards the storage closet having left it open where she now saw that I'd rearranged a lot of it, making just enough room in which I could sit the folding chair. Kris followed my gaze, and then knew I had seen as well as heard everything. What she then did confused me more than anything that had happened between us so far. She cried out once again, grabbing her uniform and dashed out of the den down the hall towards her bedroom. I heard her door open, and then slam shut, the lock turned.

Dumbfounded, I stood there naked in the hallway cum still running and dripping down my legs, wondering at what the fuck had just happened.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12