All Comments on 'I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 06'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Interesting Chapter!!

I like how you develop the Chapter with Kris and Robbie. I also like how you have develop their relationship over these last chapters. It still seems that Kris teasing Robbie more than he is teasing her. I can hardly wait to see which you do with the next chapter with them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It seems like it's just a game to her

Where as Robbie is in love with her, just not sexually aroused by her but totally in love with her. Good chapter, Thanks.......Rich

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 15 years ago
See Saw

I don't know how much more Robbie is going to be able to stand of her teasing and not giving in, you know she wants to be the one to pop his cherry, I got that much from when her girl friend wanted to and she screamed no. So I just don't get why she keeps playing him like that. But I do love your writing as I feel all the emotions he's going through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
about time

about time he got some back bone but i know the stupid writer will have him buckleing and groveling at her feet again like the pussy he is

fyouimatwirpfyouimatwirpover 12 years ago

please continue. this is one of my favorite stories on this site. i cant wait to see what happens next.

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
Good story

but I swear feel like the roles are reversed, sexwise. Kris is horny all the time and want to play around, whereas robbie is the emotional whiner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only thing i can say about this crap is

DELETE DELETE DELETE IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE AND TOTALLY UNREALISTIC.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
BASKET CASE

SIS IS EITHER A BASKET CASE OR A PRICK TEASE IF SHE DOESN'T CUM ACROSS. STILL A NICE FIVE STAR AS WERE ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Good to see a male character with balls

too many of this type of story have male leads that wind up being pussies. They say or try to stick up for what they believe in only to crumble immediately at the first suggestion of their desire. It's nice to finally have a male that at least tries to stick up for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sister

Such a good story. I was horny for my sister too, and was always aroused for her when she wore shorts which would reveal her beautiful sexy legs. It always kept me in a constant state of "hard-on". One day while helping her in the back shed, she noticed my bulge and dared me to show her my cock. I said only if she agrees to show me her pussy. She didn't hesitate, and pulled down her shorts and panties. As soon as I laid eyes on her sexy hairy mound, I just wanted to fuck her. She pulled down my gym shorts and marveled at my big thick cut penis, playfully teasing it, making it throb even harder. She let me finger her while she stroked my big cock, then I had to take over and jack myself off, spewing my hot messy spunk all over her sexy pussy bush! She was in disbelief at the amount of cum I spurted! She was still a virgin but said when she's ready for sex, it would have to be with someone with a smaller dick because mine was too thick and girthy!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Oh, these two want each other SSSSOOOO badly!! And, Kris has some weird idea about the whole thing...I understand but she HAS TO TALK WITH ROBBIE ABOUT HER ISSUE...

AND, it IS her issue, she has to resolve it, soon, or risk ruining the close relationship with her brother (yes, BROTHER, NOT step-brother; no blood relation, but still as close as few siblings ever really achieve!!)

Five Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌✨✨✨✨✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous